TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 222 223
Right
I'm such an idiot I forgot I had piano today sorry
Right
I'm such an idiot I forgot I had piano today sorry
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
Lockdown is dead apparently, sorry @LibreNoctre time is gone and you seem to be the highest suspect. No ties again.
Lockdown is dead apparently, sorry @LibreNoctre time is gone and you seem to be the highest suspect. No ties again.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Lockdown yaaay
Lockdown yaaay
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4E00F0]n[/color][color=#5900E1]d[/color] [color=#6E00C4]o[/color][color=#7900B6]f[/color] [color=#8E0098]D[/color][color=#99008A]a[/color][color=#A3007B]y[/color] [color=#B9005E]S[/color][color=#C30050]i[/color][color=#CE0041]x[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] The vote is clear even before Vincent activates the crystal. The light lands on the Leximancer. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. For a moment, his eyes flicker over to the Aliud. She does not glance back. He makes his way to Vincent and stops with a small smile. "I suppose I've lost my bet then," he says mostly to himself. Vincent gives him a questioning look, but the Wordsmith only smiles bigger. The Magistrate plungs his hand into the Leximancer's chest without another word. He withdraws his hand, suddenly disgusted. Black ooze splutters out from the Wordsmith's chest, splattering all over the floor and Vincent's boots. The Leximancer begins bleeding more black ooze from his eyes, ears and mouth before he suddenly collapses on the ground. Vincent spins around to face the Aliud. She gives him a small wink and he spies the shimmer of magic underneath her cloak. He almost says her name out loud in front of the Council but he stops himself. "Leave," he tells her and a grin forms on her face. "[i]Leave[/i]." "Afraid they'll learn your secret, Vincent," whispers voice in his head before she sinks into the floor and is gone. He clenches his fists. "We're done here," he says and he walks out the door with questions on his tail. ---- [b]@LibreNoctre has been lynched. ([color=green]The Leximancer - Aliud's Agent[/color]) @SilverNight104, @xspideray and @demoliceros have been roleblocked for inactivity. @Tristess and @ChaoticKagura have been jailed for inactivity.[/b]
End of Day Six
Yp9qs1g.png

The vote is clear even before Vincent activates the crystal. The light lands on the Leximancer. He closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. For a moment, his eyes flicker over to the Aliud. She does not glance back.

He makes his way to Vincent and stops with a small smile. "I suppose I've lost my bet then," he says mostly to himself.

Vincent gives him a questioning look, but the Wordsmith only smiles bigger.

The Magistrate plungs his hand into the Leximancer's chest without another word. He withdraws his hand, suddenly disgusted. Black ooze splutters out from the Wordsmith's chest, splattering all over the floor and Vincent's boots.

The Leximancer begins bleeding more black ooze from his eyes, ears and mouth before he suddenly collapses on the ground. Vincent spins around to face the Aliud.

She gives him a small wink and he spies the shimmer of magic underneath her cloak. He almost says her name out loud in front of the Council but he stops himself.

"Leave," he tells her and a grin forms on her face. "Leave."

"Afraid they'll learn your secret, Vincent," whispers voice in his head before she sinks into the floor and is gone.

He clenches his fists. "We're done here," he says and he walks out the door with questions on his tail.

----

@LibreNoctre has been lynched. (The Leximancer - Aliud's Agent)

@SilverNight104, @xspideray and @demoliceros have been roleblocked for inactivity.

@Tristess and @ChaoticKagura have been jailed for inactivity.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]N[/color][color=#5400E8]i[/color][color=#6500D1]g[/color][color=#7500BB]h[/color][color=#8600A4]t[/color] [color=#A70077]S[/color][color=#B70060]i[/color][color=#C80049]x[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @xspideray @Chillyfoot @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @raiccoon @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl @Cognitive [/size][/center] "What have you been doing behind my back," roars Vincent. He has the Aliud cornered in his living room, trapped between him and a wall. "Nothing that is of any concern to you." "Not my concern? We had a deal, Daegra. A [i]deal[/i]!" "What was it again? A bet? A game between you and that witch remember? It's been a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot." "Game, what-" Vincent freezes. He remembers him and the Klisimancer, when they were young, playing with spells that didn't belong. They made a pact that day, a deal to see who would be Magistrate. Then a soft voice had told them she could bring that game to life in exchange for walking their world. "You- You were the faerie?" She smiles, grin broadening until it rips through her cheeks and touches the base of her ears. "Who else?" "And if this game is lost?" She shrugs. "I already have what I wanted. Now it's time to see if you can get what you wanted." "And your agents?" "I made a bet with them too. They've been nothing but disappointing. I'm afraid, currently, you're my only success. Don't lose this, especially with your rival dead." "[i]Daegra-[/i]" She's gone, simply vanished like she was never there. He's left in an empty room, horrified. He holds his face in his hands and cries. All those lives, due to his mistake. And many more in the future. His hands shake. They need to finish this. [quote=Announcements]New moon again.[/quote]
Night Six
Yp9qs1g.png

"What have you been doing behind my back," roars Vincent. He has the Aliud cornered in his living room, trapped between him and a wall.

"Nothing that is of any concern to you."

"Not my concern? We had a deal, Daegra. A deal!"

"What was it again? A bet? A game between you and that witch remember? It's been a long time, I wouldn't be surprised if you forgot."

"Game, what-" Vincent freezes. He remembers him and the Klisimancer, when they were young, playing with spells that didn't belong. They made a pact that day, a deal to see who would be Magistrate. Then a soft voice had told them she could bring that game to life in exchange for walking their world. "You- You were the faerie?"

She smiles, grin broadening until it rips through her cheeks and touches the base of her ears. "Who else?"

"And if this game is lost?"

She shrugs. "I already have what I wanted. Now it's time to see if you can get what you wanted."

"And your agents?"

"I made a bet with them too. They've been nothing but disappointing. I'm afraid, currently, you're my only success. Don't lose this, especially with your rival dead."

"Daegra-" She's gone, simply vanished like she was never there. He's left in an empty room, horrified. He holds his face in his hands and cries. All those lives, due to his mistake. And many more in the future.

His hands shake. They need to finish this.

Announcements wrote:
New moon again.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Well Libre wasnt lying about alignment or name. Even so :/ We gotta find the scum and hope they do not perform another kill tonight
Well Libre wasnt lying about alignment or name. Even so :/ We gotta find the scum and hope they do not perform another kill tonight
No they weren't. But bear in mind, there are negative neutrals we cannot win with and honestly, judging from the Aliuds recent actions I feel that those aligned with her were chaotic and therefore we cannot win with them.

If I am correct on that, they were standing in our way of a win, anyway.

Judging from the amount of people who were either jailed or blocked, its safe to say either the Somniumancer is blocked or if we go after suspicious people tonight, I guarantee they will pop up in flavor and we should be able to narrow down who the Somniumancer really is.

I am still really concerned and wary of Tristess. Just... The emotions I am feeling its... Ugh and after that comment in Disco last night.

If the Somniumancer does not die tonight, we have to lynch them tomorrow/
No they weren't. But bear in mind, there are negative neutrals we cannot win with and honestly, judging from the Aliuds recent actions I feel that those aligned with her were chaotic and therefore we cannot win with them.

If I am correct on that, they were standing in our way of a win, anyway.

Judging from the amount of people who were either jailed or blocked, its safe to say either the Somniumancer is blocked or if we go after suspicious people tonight, I guarantee they will pop up in flavor and we should be able to narrow down who the Somniumancer really is.

I am still really concerned and wary of Tristess. Just... The emotions I am feeling its... Ugh and after that comment in Disco last night.

If the Somniumancer does not die tonight, we have to lynch them tomorrow/
Z9y97hI.pngfmncwKc.pngIIqCc0y.png
Yes we need somni but hopefully they are rbed tonight.
Yes we need somni but hopefully they are rbed tonight.
WHY IS IT THAT I ALWAYS COME ON RIGHT AS LOCKDOWN COMMENCES
WHY IS IT THAT I ALWAYS COME ON RIGHT AS LOCKDOWN COMMENCES
Guess I'll roleclaim then. I'm the Aeromancer, and I don't think I've ever been mentioned in any of the flavor, because my action is pretty passive and the most I can do is take damage for someone else. I'm still under the assumption that there's still one more mafia and that's it, correct me if I'm wrong?
Guess I'll roleclaim then. I'm the Aeromancer, and I don't think I've ever been mentioned in any of the flavor, because my action is pretty passive and the most I can do is take damage for someone else. I'm still under the assumption that there's still one more mafia and that's it, correct me if I'm wrong?
1 2 ... 176 177 178 179 180 ... 222 223