Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 222 223
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooockdown
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooockdown
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]E[/color][color=#4900F7]n[/color][color=#4E00EF]d[/color] [color=#5900E0]o[/color][color=#5F00D8]f[/color] [color=#6900C9]N[/color][color=#6F00C1]i[/color][color=#7400BA]g[/color][color=#7A00B2]h[/color][color=#7F00AA]t[/color] [color=#8A009B]F[/color][color=#8F0093]i[/color][color=#95008C]v[/color][color=#9A0084]e[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] Trouble. The Aliud can sense it. Something's wrong, very wrong. She uncoils from her perch atop the tower and skids down it's glass walls to the street below. She shifts through buildings like a shade, an inky black goo sliding through the cracks of doors and windows until she finds what's she's looking for: utter chaos. [i]It's the Geomancer again, surrounded by mages. He is full of fury and anger, bearing down on those he intended to protect. There are others trying to calm him. The Somniumancer, the Thelgomancer, the Umbramancer, the Luxmancer and the Nullumancer are desperate to find their true targets among the ricocheting spells. All of them arch towards the Geomancer and do[/i]nothing[i]. He roars over everything, barreling into the Leximancer, the Telemancer and the Chronomancer. His fists pummel anything he can find, like a raging bull charging everything that moves. No one can stop him or call him to his senses until the deed is done. The three lie died in bloody pulps. Whatever spell holding him over shatters and he collapses to his knees in horror. "Not again," he cries out. "Not again!" A gold and silver light bleeds out from the Chronomancer's dead body. It twists through the air forming itself into a single rune; [/i]time[i]. Then it bursts. The whole world freezes in that moment, stilled into nothingness. Then, [/i]reverse[i]. The magic pulls inwards on itself and time follows. It reweaves the thread, undoing the terrible actions of the Geomancer. The Aliud can feel the tapestry unraveling, unaffected by this world's rules, and she is fascinated. The spell stops. The world takes a deep breath. It explodes, silver-gold light streaming outwards. Where they land, a fallen mage reforms. They stagger, confused and shouting before stilling. They are alive. Their deaths never happening in the first place. In the resulting celebration, no one notices the Nullumancer's disappearance. They lie dead in the alleyway, a knife deep in their gut.[/i] The Aliud does not need to report this to Vincent. No doubt he felt the Chronomancer's spell activate. He will arrive on his own time, to see the damage with his own eyes. ----- [b]Three players were attacked and killed but were then subsequently revived. Three more players were revived as a result: @Rangiku, @ChaoticKagura, @Gwendolyn. @Agrina was killed. ([color=blue]The Nullumancer - Council[/color])[/b] [color=transparent]blanketgender died from salt.[/color]
End of Night Five
Yp9qs1g.png

Trouble. The Aliud can sense it. Something's wrong, very wrong. She uncoils from her perch atop the tower and skids down it's glass walls to the street below. She shifts through buildings like a shade, an inky black goo sliding through the cracks of doors and windows until she finds what's she's looking for: utter chaos.

It's the Geomancer again, surrounded by mages. He is full of fury and anger, bearing down on those he intended to protect. There are others trying to calm him. The Somniumancer, the Thelgomancer, the Umbramancer, the Luxmancer and the Nullumancer are desperate to find their true targets among the ricocheting spells. All of them arch towards the Geomancer and donothing.

He roars over everything, barreling into the Leximancer, the Telemancer and the Chronomancer. His fists pummel anything he can find, like a raging bull charging everything that moves. No one can stop him or call him to his senses until the deed is done. The three lie died in bloody pulps.

Whatever spell holding him over shatters and he collapses to his knees in horror. "Not again," he cries out. "Not again!"

A gold and silver light bleeds out from the Chronomancer's dead body. It twists through the air forming itself into a single rune;
time. Then it bursts.

The whole world freezes in that moment, stilled into nothingness. Then,
reverse. The magic pulls inwards on itself and time follows. It reweaves the thread, undoing the terrible actions of the Geomancer. The Aliud can feel the tapestry unraveling, unaffected by this world's rules, and she is fascinated.

The spell stops. The world takes a deep breath. It explodes, silver-gold light streaming outwards. Where they land, a fallen mage reforms. They stagger, confused and shouting before stilling. They are alive. Their deaths never happening in the first place.

In the resulting celebration, no one notices the Nullumancer's disappearance. They lie dead in the alleyway, a knife deep in their gut.

The Aliud does not need to report this to Vincent. No doubt he felt the Chronomancer's spell activate. He will arrive on his own time, to see the damage with his own eyes.

Three players were attacked and killed but were then subsequently revived.

Three more players were revived as a result: @Rangiku, @ChaoticKagura, @Gwendolyn.

@Agrina was killed. (The Nullumancer - Council)

blanketgender died from salt.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[b][size=6][color=#4400FF]D[/color][color=#4F00EE]a[/color][color=#5B00DE]y[/color] [color=#7200BE]S[/color][color=#7D00AD]i[/color][color=#89009D]x[/color][/size][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/Yp9qs1g.png[/img] [center][size=1]@Leremis @demoliceros @Shadowlugia711 @StormDreamer @Winterreise @Rosetta248 @TyrianCallows @ThisOneIsBlue @luxmold @Limelight @blanketgender @Nerasis @Rangiku @LibreNoctre @xspideray @Chillyfoot @Gwendolyn @Nudiustertian @ChaoticKagura @Alphadragon @Agrina @DuskyFlareon @Crowlich @YaBoiGuzma @SilverNight104 @tristess @stanari @raiccoon @candyninja101 @SmashedFish @Moonwater @Luzae @TerribleUsername @FIl @Cognitive [/size][/center] Vincent is shaking, not because he is frightened but because of the giddiness that slowly takes over him. The Council had almost been doomed, he was sure of it, but now they were back in the lead. The Aliud smiles as he rushes down to the Meeting Hall, once again abandoning his breakfast. The Council is already there when he arrives, greeting and hugging those who they thought would be dead forever. The Chronomancer receives praise from all the mages, surrounded with her peers. She smiles, humbly. "The Syndicate is on it's last legs. We [i]will[/i] win this," says Vincent, who can be barely heard over the ruckus. "I have no doubts now." [quote=Announcements ] [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZmMNUOk6bQ]Hue.[/url] The sun is lower in the sky,[/quote]
Day Six
Yp9qs1g.png

Vincent is shaking, not because he is frightened but because of the giddiness that slowly takes over him. The Council had almost been doomed, he was sure of it, but now they were back in the lead. The Aliud smiles as he rushes down to the Meeting Hall, once again abandoning his breakfast.

The Council is already there when he arrives, greeting and hugging those who they thought would be dead forever. The Chronomancer receives praise from all the mages, surrounded with her peers. She smiles, humbly.

"The Syndicate is on it's last legs. We will win this," says Vincent, who can be barely heard over the ruckus. "I have no doubts now."

Announcements wrote:
Hue.

The sun is lower in the sky,
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M NK IMMUNE ;3
I TOLD YOU GUYS I'M NK IMMUNE ;3
(Sorry I got excited)
(Sorry I got excited)
Nevermind. @LibreNoctre is town. @AlphaDragon I compared Rose to Ran and got that they're the same alignment, and compared Libre to Rose. Same alignment.

@Winterreise Sick.
Nevermind. @LibreNoctre is town. @AlphaDragon I compared Rose to Ran and got that they're the same alignment, and compared Libre to Rose. Same alignment.

@Winterreise Sick.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Also roleblocked for tomorrow night so that's a thing >:U
Also roleblocked for tomorrow night so that's a thing >:U
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
OMG YES ABOUT TIME CHRONO

Totally didn't intend that pun

@Leremis
Hmm? :3

@ChaoticKagura @Rangiku @Gwendolyn
YES YES YOU ARE BACK! *hugs everyone*

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED MUAHAHA
OMG YES ABOUT TIME CHRONO

Totally didn't intend that pun

@Leremis
Hmm? :3

@ChaoticKagura @Rangiku @Gwendolyn
YES YES YOU ARE BACK! *hugs everyone*

THE TABLES HAVE TURNED MUAHAHA
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
@Winterreise has been modkilled.
@Winterreise has been modkilled.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

@Leremis
Libre is a redirector. They could have redirected you to rose
@Leremis
Libre is a redirector. They could have redirected you to rose
1 2 ... 162 163 164 165 166 ... 222 223