Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Magic Mayhem - Main Thread [D9]
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 222 223
@Winterreise
Did you see Journey's message?
@Winterreise
Did you see Journey's message?
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
OH MY GOD

YES
OH MY GOD

YES
bann.png
[quote name="Leremis" date=2017-04-09 22:11:08] Also roleblocked for tomorrow night so that's a thing >:U [/quote] @Leremis Me too. No kidding. We can guess that the last mafia is a RBer.
Leremis wrote on 2017-04-09:
Also roleblocked for tomorrow night so that's a thing >:U

@Leremis
Me too. No kidding. We can guess that the last mafia is a RBer.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
RIP. Not dismissing Libre then.
RIP. Not dismissing Libre then.
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Not so trusting of revivals after Expedition tbh.
Not so trusting of revivals after Expedition tbh.
She/her
Wishlist
@Leremis
I have another result. See, i tested @demoliceros against @librenoctre and @winterreise and didn't get a result. In other words, winter and libre are BOTH NOT TOWN. 1 is 3p and 1 is mafia. I don't know which is which but i still think it is Libre. So if you indeed were redirected, it'd prove my results right.
@Leremis
I have another result. See, i tested @demoliceros against @librenoctre and @winterreise and didn't get a result. In other words, winter and libre are BOTH NOT TOWN. 1 is 3p and 1 is mafia. I don't know which is which but i still think it is Libre. So if you indeed were redirected, it'd prove my results right.
[quote name="Journey" date=2017-04-09 22:12:08] @ Winterreise has been modkilled. [/quote] Why...
Journey wrote on 2017-04-09:
@ Winterreise has been modkilled.

Why...
bann.png
Wait if Libre is a redirector they can't be the last mafia...
Wait if Libre is a redirector they can't be the last mafia...
[quote name="ChaoticKagura" date=2017-04-09 22:19:45] [quote name="Journey" date=2017-04-09 22:12:08] @ Winterreise has been modkilled. [/quote] Why... [/quote] @Journey I'm curious too! [s]Lowkey salty that my ability didn't work again.[/s]
ChaoticKagura wrote on 2017-04-09:
Journey wrote on 2017-04-09:
@ Winterreise has been modkilled.

Why...

@Journey
I'm curious too! Lowkey salty that my ability didn't work again.
@ChaoticKagura Spreadsheets are forbidden.
@ChaoticKagura Spreadsheets are forbidden.
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 222 223