Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 151 152
Guys, I have to go pretty quickly and my brain is a pile of mush due to last-minute project rushing (because apparently I thought cramming a 6-month long project into 5 days would be a fun idea), but I'll be voting for Combay. Like what other people said, brown seems to be an anti-town faction (considering Fil's word bomber ability), and since Combay flipped brown before they were revived...

I know I'm being super sheepy here, I'm sorry, but...
I have sort of gone through this with my reasoning, and it sort of makes sense to my mushy brain? >_<
Guys, I have to go pretty quickly and my brain is a pile of mush due to last-minute project rushing (because apparently I thought cramming a 6-month long project into 5 days would be a fun idea), but I'll be voting for Combay. Like what other people said, brown seems to be an anti-town faction (considering Fil's word bomber ability), and since Combay flipped brown before they were revived...

I know I'm being super sheepy here, I'm sorry, but...
I have sort of gone through this with my reasoning, and it sort of makes sense to my mushy brain? >_<
jghAv2V.png
@TeenyTinyDragon you know, i'm actually surprised--seeing this amount of activity and scumhunting from you made me think for a little bit you were one of the more active players, but then i looked at your activity and...2 pages. that's it. you were kinda just hitting the minimum post requirement before lux was revived, and for all your scumhunting you've only really pushed a @luxmold lynch and not talked too much at all about the other factions.

what we know about luxmold right now: they're neutral and they have a killing ability. what we know about the brown and yellow members: they have a faction kill (not an individual kill), they have multiple members with abilities that make it more difficult for us to achieve our wincons, and they're lurking in the shadows rn because we're talking about lux. i mean...there's a pretty clear order of priority here. while lux might be able to win with town (no way to know if they're telling the truth or not), mafia factions DEFINITELY can't win with town.

just out of curiosity...what's your wincon like? can you win with town? are you town? because you're very suddenly doing a lot of pointing fingers at luxmold and talking about our roles/wincons without revealing much of anything about your own.
@TeenyTinyDragon you know, i'm actually surprised--seeing this amount of activity and scumhunting from you made me think for a little bit you were one of the more active players, but then i looked at your activity and...2 pages. that's it. you were kinda just hitting the minimum post requirement before lux was revived, and for all your scumhunting you've only really pushed a @luxmold lynch and not talked too much at all about the other factions.

what we know about luxmold right now: they're neutral and they have a killing ability. what we know about the brown and yellow members: they have a faction kill (not an individual kill), they have multiple members with abilities that make it more difficult for us to achieve our wincons, and they're lurking in the shadows rn because we're talking about lux. i mean...there's a pretty clear order of priority here. while lux might be able to win with town (no way to know if they're telling the truth or not), mafia factions DEFINITELY can't win with town.

just out of curiosity...what's your wincon like? can you win with town? are you town? because you're very suddenly doing a lot of pointing fingers at luxmold and talking about our roles/wincons without revealing much of anything about your own.
LUZk8tY.png
My bad! I had forgotten that @luxmold's kill got redirected as I had looked at flavour and it didn't mention it but the dead chat did.

Yep I gotta agree with Lux, @TeenyTinyDragon your lack of focus on yellows is troubling plus your posts and actions that @blanketgender has pointed out has pinged me as very much scum trying to cover up for their buddies. It reminds me of how my buddies and I acted in a previous game.

Plus. Lux's original target? Someone who got revealed as a mafia in the recent EotN/SotD post. So I am willing to place some trust in them to support town.

I should go back and read through thread for who TinyDragon has seemed very chummy with. Maybe that'll give us some leads. Same for Combt, Journey, Kathira, Leremis and Fil. We do need to figure out who the remaining browns and yellows are
My bad! I had forgotten that @luxmold's kill got redirected as I had looked at flavour and it didn't mention it but the dead chat did.

Yep I gotta agree with Lux, @TeenyTinyDragon your lack of focus on yellows is troubling plus your posts and actions that @blanketgender has pointed out has pinged me as very much scum trying to cover up for their buddies. It reminds me of how my buddies and I acted in a previous game.

Plus. Lux's original target? Someone who got revealed as a mafia in the recent EotN/SotD post. So I am willing to place some trust in them to support town.

I should go back and read through thread for who TinyDragon has seemed very chummy with. Maybe that'll give us some leads. Same for Combt, Journey, Kathira, Leremis and Fil. We do need to figure out who the remaining browns and yellows are
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
LOCKDOWN

No posting until the End of Day post is up! If you post before then, delete your post.
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Bequerel @DuskyChangeling @Rangiku @Beheaded @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @WaterWolf600 @Jazperz @LibreNoctre

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010

End of Day 3

A bright flare of light shines out briefly, before the door closes, locking the light inside once more. Every surface is coated in a mesh of circuits, wires, and assorted electrical components, so much so that you can hardly belive you're in shadow territory right now. But this is no time to be marvelling at the sights, oh no - you have a job to do, here. You came to capture all those leeches, and you intend to do so.

But it's hard, it's so hard to manage with the mission leader gone - Nerasis died too, even though he ensured you it wasn't possible. Everyone knew he was a double agent , but his presence was reassuring all the same. He seemed so relieved in the short space of time before he died, too. Like he was back to his old self. But his plan backfired, and now there are hardly any of you left.

The room is a quiet frenzy of constant work, since nobody cares to break the silence any longer now that the talkative ones among you are dead. If you close your eyes - just listen to the faint sounds of metal tapping against metal along with the familiar buzzing of electricity - it's almost like you're back home.

But the world isn't the same as it was before - how can you sleep at night knowing such merderous creatures are out there, waiting to rip you to shreds as you sleep? The thought of it is enough to get you motivated and back on the task at hand, even though you haven't been able to sleep for weeks now.

You think back to the events of the day. Everyone is confused by the ressurections - it shouldn't be that surprising to them considering their already supernatural nature, but they're somehow spooked enough that they're not saying much either. They decided to kill a werewolf - you don't have any orders regarding the wolves, but they are a complication to the mission so it makes sense for you to get rid of them too. The fact that the vampires have silver chains so readily available is peculiar, since it implies that vampires and werewolves have known about eachother's existence for a while now. You'll be sure to include that in your report.

The lack of social contact is enough to make anyone start to go crazy. You'll manage, you were trained for this. But even so... It's oh so lonely to be a single drop of silver rain in an empty sky.

- Combtaystic was voted out: Violet Wolf/Combtaystic/Hybrid

- Our replacements have not been responding, so I'm not replacing anyone else out until we have more people available to replace in.

- If you have a team mate who is inactive, please remember that you may send their actions in on their behalf when they are unavailable.

- I will be randomising the actions of anyone who does not send in an action from now on.

- If you're dead, spectating, or just curious, click this link to join the Spy's Venom Discord. The dead & spec chats are here, and you're free to talk about random things there if you're a participant too(each channel is separate, so there's no chance of spoilers!).

- Please send in your actions as soon as possible. You can send them in through PM, QT, or discord(Nerasis #0898). If you don't want to use any actions tonight, then let me know that too.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Night will end at 12:00FRT on the 19th
Players: @luxmold @Leremis @Blizzardwing @Cognitive @Bequerel @DuskyChangeling @Rangiku @Beheaded @KathiraNarae @Limelight @8uny @Rosetta248 @StormDreamer @Fil @Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Crowlich @Combtaystic @Journey @TheNightDancer @blanketgender @Alphadragon @Bearclaws @TeenyTinyDragon @LoveSoraTchi

Replacements: @xspideray @Pandacow @WaterWolf600 @Jazperz @LibreNoctre

Spectators: @SilverNight104 @demoliceros @SilverWinter @Tsaiah @Moonwater @Agrina @wildface1010

End of Day 3

A bright flare of light shines out briefly, before the door closes, locking the light inside once more. Every surface is coated in a mesh of circuits, wires, and assorted electrical components, so much so that you can hardly belive you're in shadow territory right now. But this is no time to be marvelling at the sights, oh no - you have a job to do, here. You came to capture all those leeches, and you intend to do so.

But it's hard, it's so hard to manage with the mission leader gone - Nerasis died too, even though he ensured you it wasn't possible. Everyone knew he was a double agent , but his presence was reassuring all the same. He seemed so relieved in the short space of time before he died, too. Like he was back to his old self. But his plan backfired, and now there are hardly any of you left.

The room is a quiet frenzy of constant work, since nobody cares to break the silence any longer now that the talkative ones among you are dead. If you close your eyes - just listen to the faint sounds of metal tapping against metal along with the familiar buzzing of electricity - it's almost like you're back home.

But the world isn't the same as it was before - how can you sleep at night knowing such merderous creatures are out there, waiting to rip you to shreds as you sleep? The thought of it is enough to get you motivated and back on the task at hand, even though you haven't been able to sleep for weeks now.

You think back to the events of the day. Everyone is confused by the ressurections - it shouldn't be that surprising to them considering their already supernatural nature, but they're somehow spooked enough that they're not saying much either. They decided to kill a werewolf - you don't have any orders regarding the wolves, but they are a complication to the mission so it makes sense for you to get rid of them too. The fact that the vampires have silver chains so readily available is peculiar, since it implies that vampires and werewolves have known about eachother's existence for a while now. You'll be sure to include that in your report.

The lack of social contact is enough to make anyone start to go crazy. You'll manage, you were trained for this. But even so... It's oh so lonely to be a single drop of silver rain in an empty sky.

- Combtaystic was voted out: Violet Wolf/Combtaystic/Hybrid

- Our replacements have not been responding, so I'm not replacing anyone else out until we have more people available to replace in.

- If you have a team mate who is inactive, please remember that you may send their actions in on their behalf when they are unavailable.

- I will be randomising the actions of anyone who does not send in an action from now on.

- If you're dead, spectating, or just curious, click this link to join the Spy's Venom Discord. The dead & spec chats are here, and you're free to talk about random things there if you're a participant too(each channel is separate, so there's no chance of spoilers!).

- Please send in your actions as soon as possible. You can send them in through PM, QT, or discord(Nerasis #0898). If you don't want to use any actions tonight, then let me know that too.

- You may now resume posting.

- The Night will end at 12:00FRT on the 19th
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
[quote name="blanketgender" date=2017-02-17 07:13:37] @/TeenyTinyDragon are you saying i'm an SK? because i promise you that i'm not--i don't think executioners are ever SKs or how that would even work.[/quote] @blanketgender I'm not saying you're SK, but I was wondering if maybe Nerasis did a different take on the role of Executioner. Like, give you the ability to actually kill (execute) someone. Also, with the ToS Executioner, their target is always Town, so I am not ready to fully trust you yet. [quote=luxmold] Your statement of not having any leads either to investigate is also condemnable since there is plenty of evidence in the thread that you've probably witnessed.[/quote] @luxmold, I have been inactive, which is not a good excuse for not reading, but at that time the thread was moving REALLY fast and I have not been reading enough. I should be doing some more reading, but with the amount of pages it is likely that I am going to miss the important bits. [quote]You also said focusing on the browns, but you never said the yellows since they're also a mafia faction which is odd to me.[/quote] This is going to sound REAL scummy, but I actually forgot about the Yellows. [quote=blanketgender] just out of curiosity...what's your wincon like? can you win with town? are you town? because you're very suddenly doing a lot of pointing fingers at luxmold and talking about our roles/wincons without revealing much of anything about your own.[/quote] Alright alright. I'm not Town, or Mafia specifically, I can win with either but depending what I do/what happens it determines on who I can win with in the end.
blanketgender wrote on 2017-02-17:
@/TeenyTinyDragon are you saying i'm an SK? because i promise you that i'm not--i don't think executioners are ever SKs or how that would even work.
@blanketgender
I'm not saying you're SK, but I was wondering if maybe Nerasis did a different take on the role of Executioner. Like, give you the ability to actually kill (execute) someone. Also, with the ToS Executioner, their target is always Town, so I am not ready to fully trust you yet.

luxmold wrote:
Your statement of not having any leads either to investigate is also condemnable since there is plenty of evidence in the thread that you've probably witnessed.
@luxmold, I have been inactive, which is not a good excuse for not reading, but at that time the thread was moving REALLY fast and I have not been reading enough. I should be doing some more reading, but with the amount of pages it is likely that I am going to miss the important bits.

Quote:
You also said focusing on the browns, but you never said the yellows since they're also a mafia faction which is odd to me.
This is going to sound REAL scummy, but I actually forgot about the Yellows.

blanketgender wrote:

Alright alright. I'm not Town, or Mafia specifically, I can win with either but depending what I do/what happens it determines on who I can win with in the end.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
[quote name="TeenyTinyDragon" date=2017-02-17 15:47:49] [quote name="blanketgender" date=2017-02-17 07:13:37] @TeenyTinyDragon are you saying i'm an SK? because i promise you that i'm not--i don't think executioners are ever SKs or how that would even work.[/quote] @/blanketgender I'm not saying you're SK, but I was wondering if maybe Nerasis did a different take on the role of Executioner. Like, give you the ability to actually kill (execute) someone. Also, with the ToS Executioner, their target is always Town, so I am not ready to fully trust you yet. [/quote] It's also likely that Nerasis took different take on the target so perhaps it's not town this game? We don't know what Nerasis has planned for this game.
TeenyTinyDragon wrote on 2017-02-17:
blanketgender wrote on 2017-02-17:
@TeenyTinyDragon are you saying i'm an SK? because i promise you that i'm not--i don't think executioners are ever SKs or how that would even work.
@/blanketgender
I'm not saying you're SK, but I was wondering if maybe Nerasis did a different take on the role of Executioner. Like, give you the ability to actually kill (execute) someone. Also, with the ToS Executioner, their target is always Town, so I am not ready to fully trust you yet.

It's also likely that Nerasis took different take on the target so perhaps it's not town this game? We don't know what Nerasis has planned for this game.
OH MY GOD HOW AM I ALIVE

@nerasis gonna ask for a replacement. My parents disabled all internet capabilities on my phone and iPod, so getting online for anything I don't have apps for is impossible atm. Sorry guys!
OH MY GOD HOW AM I ALIVE

@nerasis gonna ask for a replacement. My parents disabled all internet capabilities on my phone and iPod, so getting online for anything I don't have apps for is impossible atm. Sorry guys!
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
warning to everyone in the thread instead of just the discord chat: going through depressive episode and an illness flare ig, so i'll be low activity. @TeenyTinyDragon [quote]I'm not saying you're SK, but I was wondering if maybe Nerasis did a different take on the role of Executioner. Like, give you the ability to actually kill (execute) someone. Also, with the ToS Executioner, their target is always Town, so I am not ready to fully trust you yet.[/quote] honestly, if that was what i was capable of doing, my target would be dead already so that i could win. it does seem pretty OP to be able to just off my target in a night though, since my wincon is only related to them. i could've won night one whereas pretty much everybody else has to wait...yeah. even if that was how it worked (and it was balanced some other way), then that wouldn't make me SK or even similar to SK. this last part is a little bit off to me--like, right after discussing how you think it's different from ToS, you come right back around to saying it's like ToS. this sounds like you're trying to paint me in the most suspicious light possible, lol. i have no idea if my target is town or not. like i said they are low activity. i have no investigative abilities so there's no way for me to figure it out (this is not an invitation for invests to out themselves, plz don't). you aren't ready to trust me? there's no incentive for me to even trust you. people know my role, they know my wincon (aside from my target but until we get a replacements that's not as important), they know my alignment. they also know that i revived a bunch of people, lol. frankly, aside from confirmed town, i'm one of the members that is easier to trust. you have pretty much 0 proving your innocence. your description of your wincon is also major vague, we don't know your actions, etc. feel free to not trust me but nobody has to trust you either.
warning to everyone in the thread instead of just the discord chat: going through depressive episode and an illness flare ig, so i'll be low activity.

@TeenyTinyDragon
Quote:
honestly, if that was what i was capable of doing, my target would be dead already so that i could win. it does seem pretty OP to be able to just off my target in a night though, since my wincon is only related to them. i could've won night one whereas pretty much everybody else has to wait...yeah.

even if that was how it worked (and it was balanced some other way), then that wouldn't make me SK or even similar to SK.

this last part is a little bit off to me--like, right after discussing how you think it's different from ToS, you come right back around to saying it's like ToS. this sounds like you're trying to paint me in the most suspicious light possible, lol. i have no idea if my target is town or not. like i said they are low activity. i have no investigative abilities so there's no way for me to figure it out (this is not an invitation for invests to out themselves, plz don't).

you aren't ready to trust me? there's no incentive for me to even trust you. people know my role, they know my wincon (aside from my target but until we get a replacements that's not as important), they know my alignment. they also know that i revived a bunch of people, lol. frankly, aside from confirmed town, i'm one of the members that is easier to trust. you have pretty much 0 proving your innocence. your description of your wincon is also major vague, we don't know your actions, etc.

feel free to not trust me but nobody has to trust you either.
LUZk8tY.png
I'm not sure what to do as my first post so i'm posting this thing :D

Preferred Name: Librenoctre, Libre, Noctre, pretty much anything.
Pronouns: I don't care what pronouns you use when referring to me.
How many times you've played before: A few, though this is the first time i'm playing a game like this.
Do you like your role/alignment?: Yep!
Usual Playstyle: Depends on everyone else's behaviors and playstyles.
Anything else you want to say?: Please don't kill me i just joined ;-;
Optional impossible cipher space: Bill Cipher
I'm not sure what to do as my first post so i'm posting this thing :D

Preferred Name: Librenoctre, Libre, Noctre, pretty much anything.
Pronouns: I don't care what pronouns you use when referring to me.
How many times you've played before: A few, though this is the first time i'm playing a game like this.
Do you like your role/alignment?: Yep!
Usual Playstyle: Depends on everyone else's behaviors and playstyles.
Anything else you want to say?: Please don't kill me i just joined ;-;
Optional impossible cipher space: Bill Cipher
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
1 2 ... 95 96 97 98 99 ... 151 152