Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Spy's Venom - Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 151 152
gonna give everyone a heads up and let them know im rather sick and dealing with emotional stuff atm so i'll be slow. sorry about that. feel free to give me a prod if ive missed your ping

@luxmold by SK like elements do you just mean a killing ability, or something else?
gonna give everyone a heads up and let them know im rather sick and dealing with emotional stuff atm so i'll be slow. sorry about that. feel free to give me a prod if ive missed your ping

@luxmold by SK like elements do you just mean a killing ability, or something else?
LUZk8tY.png
Went through and made replies to quotes. [quote name="@Gwendolyn" date=2017-02-15 14:50:54] Game notes: Glad that Kath and Journey are both dead seeing as they were mafia. Knew Journey was based on Magy's actions in the thread and Kath because of some of the posts she made were very scummy. We would have had one maf down night one if y'all hadn't insisted on lynching the mod. What a waste smh. Anyway, I think @/Combtaystic would be a good target but we know that they are a hybrid and part of the Brown faction, so kind of a waste really imo. Not sure how many are left in that faction either, but I would like to find Spicy Meme since they destroyed Nera's heart. Thought's on who that is, well someone who was active during the night and complaining that there was no action in the thread and that it was slow moving or even someone who wasn't complaining but was active. Just not sure who. [/quote] But didn't Journey mention receiving new role? So Magy wasn't the GF. We could lynch COmbt but we do need to hunt down their faction mates and get them out as well. Thanks for the welcome by the way. [quote name="@blanketgender" date=2017-02-15 15:02:06] @/Bequerel and @/Beheaded have both been so inactive that it's hard to get any read at all, might be cult or neutral but it's really difficult to tell. @/TeenyTinyDragon hasn't posted much, and it's mostly requests for information or giving out info without necessarily making any judgments. not super scummy, but [i]kinda[/i] scummy. [/quote] Didn't Beq have things going on RL, and isn't Beheaded working on their mafia? Still. @Beheaded speak up more please :/ Right now you're not lookin good for you to be so quiet. [quote name="@Alphadragon" date=2017-02-15 15:30:30] @/blanketgender Can I just say that I'm quite new at mafias so I may not completely know how wincons work? After all, I was just speculating so I may be wrong. A few players did clarify it for me so I thought it was over and done with. [/quote] Sorry but using newbieness as a reason/excuse is usually red flags, and often end badly. By bringing it up implies that you are part of an informed minority. [quote name="@TheNightDancer" date=2017-02-15 16:04:04] I don't have many good susses right now, but @Combtaystic is probably good for us to lynch while we investigate other people. Also, I finally got tired of forgetting who was dead/had their roles revealed by death, abilities and all, so I gave in and made a rudimentary spreedsheet with basic info. According to that, we don't know the factions of: Cognitive, Bequerel, DuskyChangeling, Beheaded, Gwendolyn, me, AlphaDragon, and TeenyTinyDragon (8 players). I'm honestly surprised we know the factions/abilities of so many people, it's a weird way to play. [/quote] Yay! Thanks for the sheet, very useful! Yeah it's little weird way to play. Oh well. Both Lux and Blanket seem to have abilities to revive according to the flavour. [quote name="@Combtaystic" date=2017-02-15 17:12:03] @/blanketgender yes, I do have a killing ability, but it's only a 25% success rate. [/quote] Even so, it's still a dangerous ability. [quote name="@Winterreise" date=2017-02-15 19:32:54] @/limelight Oh you can recruit @/Stormdreamer. (I don't want either of our abilities to fail because of a failed recruitment) (And technically speaking, I can sort of win with town) [/quote] lol still got my eyes on you. Who knows what other cults' wincons are and what they are? This game is bit confusing roles-wise [quote name="@TeenyTinyDragon" date=2017-02-15 20:37:43] That's a LOT of people revived. At the moment I think we should lynch either @/Combtaystic or @/luxmold. Why we should lynch Comba is quite obvious, but I haven't seen anyone talk about lux yet. Their role is Assassin, and since they were revived, it is clear that they are part of an informed minority. @/blanketgender Now that we know that your role is Executioner, is your goal to have another person lynched, or is it something else? Hmm... [/quote] I can understand Combt but I'm curious about why you want lux lynched? They did in a way get us bomb'd people revived, and in a way gotten few killers killed. And if I'm remembering ToS correctly, Exec role is usually to get one player killed so I'm wondering who it is and why as well as what the target's role is. [quote name="@blanketgender" date=2017-02-16 08:37:13] i'm kind of questioning whether or not it's better to fight against an SK than an informed minority that may not even have its wincon related to wiping out other factions. targeting a potential neutral informed minority is questionable--we know what the wincon of an SK is, and it's to kill absolutely everybody. we also know what the wincon of mafia is, and it's to kill anybody who isn't mafia or able to win with mafia. how are these two factions not a better target than a potential informed minority in the neutrals, whose wincon is unknown? how is fighting against them less of a priority? [/quote] To be honest, I'd prefer to go after players whose wincons require wiping out other factions so that means SK, Mafia and Werewolves are my priority. [quote name="@luxmold" date=2017-02-16 09:12:18] Plus, the mafia can confer with each other, use different abilities to not only stall, but hinder town actions, and choose someone to kill every night. An SK is a lone wolf type role, and cannot confer with anyone and may only kill one person every night. Therefore, killing the mafia in this case would be much better than removing an sk. [/quote] That'd be the reason why I rather go after mafia as well. Easier to target. Kill one, figure out who's mafia through connections to that person. Yes Combt is the obvious lynch choice today but let's not get too tunnel visiony and let's look into who else is their allies so we can off them. That leaves... @Cognitive @Bequerel @/DuskyChangeling (Getting replaced0 @Beheaded @Gwenedolyn @TheNightDancer @Alphadragon @TeenyTinyDragon Your alignments are the only ones not yet revealed. That means we need to watch you very closely and find out who are the mafia, SK, werewolf.
Went through and made replies to quotes.
@Gwendolyn wrote on 2017-02-15:
Game notes:
Glad that Kath and Journey are both dead seeing as they were mafia. Knew Journey was based on Magy's actions in the thread and Kath because of some of the posts she made were very scummy. We would have had one maf down night one if y'all hadn't insisted on lynching the mod. What a waste smh.

Anyway, I think @/Combtaystic would be a good target but we know that they are a hybrid and part of the Brown faction, so kind of a waste really imo. Not sure how many are left in that faction either, but I would like to find Spicy Meme since they destroyed Nera's heart. Thought's on who that is, well someone who was active during the night and complaining that there was no action in the thread and that it was slow moving or even someone who wasn't complaining but was active. Just not sure who.

But didn't Journey mention receiving new role? So Magy wasn't the GF. We could lynch COmbt but we do need to hunt down their faction mates and get them out as well.
Thanks for the welcome by the way.
@blanketgender wrote on 2017-02-15:
@/Bequerel and @/Beheaded have both been so inactive that it's hard to get any read at all, might be cult or neutral but it's really difficult to tell.

@/TeenyTinyDragon hasn't posted much, and it's mostly requests for information or giving out info without necessarily making any judgments. not super scummy, but kinda scummy.

Didn't Beq have things going on RL, and isn't Beheaded working on their mafia? Still. @Beheaded speak up more please :/ Right now you're not lookin good for you to be so quiet.
@Alphadragon wrote on 2017-02-15:
@/blanketgender
Can I just say that I'm quite new at mafias so I may not completely know how wincons work? After all, I was just speculating so I may be wrong. A few players did clarify it for me so I thought it was over and done with.

Sorry but using newbieness as a reason/excuse is usually red flags, and often end badly. By bringing it up implies that you are part of an informed minority.
@TheNightDancer wrote on 2017-02-15:
I don't have many good susses right now, but @Combtaystic is probably good for us to lynch while we investigate other people.
Also, I finally got tired of forgetting who was dead/had their roles revealed by death, abilities and all, so I gave in and made a rudimentary spreedsheet with basic info.
According to that, we don't know the factions of: Cognitive, Bequerel, DuskyChangeling, Beheaded, Gwendolyn, me, AlphaDragon, and TeenyTinyDragon (8 players).
I'm honestly surprised we know the factions/abilities of so many people, it's a weird way to play.

Yay! Thanks for the sheet, very useful! Yeah it's little weird way to play. Oh well. Both Lux and Blanket seem to have abilities to revive according to the flavour.
@Combtaystic wrote on 2017-02-15:
@/blanketgender

yes, I do have a killing ability, but it's only a 25% success rate.

Even so, it's still a dangerous ability.
@Winterreise wrote on 2017-02-15:
@/limelight
Oh you can recruit @/Stormdreamer. (I don't want either of our abilities to fail because of a failed recruitment)

(And technically speaking, I can sort of win with town)

lol still got my eyes on you. Who knows what other cults' wincons are and what they are? This game is bit confusing roles-wise
@TeenyTinyDragon wrote on 2017-02-15:
That's a LOT of people revived.

At the moment I think we should lynch either @/Combtaystic or @/luxmold. Why we should lynch Comba is quite obvious, but I haven't seen anyone talk about lux yet. Their role is Assassin, and since they were revived, it is clear that they are part of an informed minority.

@/blanketgender
Now that we know that your role is Executioner, is your goal to have another person lynched, or is it something else? Hmm...

I can understand Combt but I'm curious about why you want lux lynched? They did in a way get us bomb'd people revived, and in a way gotten few killers killed. And if I'm remembering ToS correctly, Exec role is usually to get one player killed so I'm wondering who it is and why as well as what the target's role is.

@blanketgender wrote on 2017-02-16:
i'm kind of questioning whether or not it's better to fight against an SK than an informed minority that may not even have its wincon related to wiping out other factions. targeting a potential neutral informed minority is questionable--we know what the wincon of an SK is, and it's to kill absolutely everybody. we also know what the wincon of mafia is, and it's to kill anybody who isn't mafia or able to win with mafia. how are these two factions not a better target than a potential informed minority in the neutrals, whose wincon is unknown? how is fighting against them less of a priority?

To be honest, I'd prefer to go after players whose wincons require wiping out other factions so that means SK, Mafia and Werewolves are my priority.
@luxmold wrote on 2017-02-16:
Plus, the mafia can confer with each other, use different abilities to not only stall, but hinder town actions, and choose someone to kill every night. An SK is a lone wolf type role, and cannot confer with anyone and may only kill one person every night. Therefore, killing the mafia in this case would be much better than removing an sk.

That'd be the reason why I rather go after mafia as well. Easier to target. Kill one, figure out who's mafia through connections to that person.

Yes Combt is the obvious lynch choice today but let's not get too tunnel visiony and let's look into who else is their allies so we can off them.

That leaves...

@Cognitive
@Bequerel
@/DuskyChangeling (Getting replaced0
@Beheaded
@Gwenedolyn
@TheNightDancer
@Alphadragon
@TeenyTinyDragon

Your alignments are the only ones not yet revealed. That means we need to watch you very closely and find out who are the mafia, SK, werewolf.
@limelight
Well....as I said in the dead chat I cannot win if lightning agents (mafia?) win or if the shadow cult wins (which we know is already gone) so it probably means I can win with town
@limelight
Well....as I said in the dead chat I cannot win if lightning agents (mafia?) win or if the shadow cult wins (which we know is already gone) so it probably means I can win with town
@blanketgender
Yes, by sk like elements I meant the kill ability.

@limelight
Will look into those people give me time pls as I just got home and need to eat + other things before I can settle down for some good old scum hunting.
@blanketgender
Yes, by sk like elements I meant the kill ability.

@limelight
Will look into those people give me time pls as I just got home and need to eat + other things before I can settle down for some good old scum hunting.
All right. I see no reason not to vote Combtaystic today. Rather than focusing on someone like luxmold, though, I think it would be more important to figure out who the other yellows and browns might be. (Also, jealous of the yellows. I used to be a Spark.)
All right. I see no reason not to vote Combtaystic today. Rather than focusing on someone like luxmold, though, I think it would be more important to figure out who the other yellows and browns might be. (Also, jealous of the yellows. I used to be a Spark.)
vV5jbm.png
@Cognitive
Idk how to feel abt that statement. Like, just the way you phrased it was off to me??? And the end there was like, "oh haha, can't be yellow. Nope not me :^)"

@Bequerel @Beheaded @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @AlphaDragon @TeenyTinyDragon

I'm dead tired and about to pass out in bed but pls vote.
@Cognitive
Idk how to feel abt that statement. Like, just the way you phrased it was off to me??? And the end there was like, "oh haha, can't be yellow. Nope not me :^)"

@Bequerel @Beheaded @Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @AlphaDragon @TeenyTinyDragon

I'm dead tired and about to pass out in bed but pls vote.
@luxmold Yeah, I know how it sounds. I just really am jealous of the yellows.
@luxmold Yeah, I know how it sounds. I just really am jealous of the yellows.
vV5jbm.png
@luxmold
Curse my sleepy brain! Going to vote now.
@luxmold
Curse my sleepy brain! Going to vote now.
iVZQ1Bj.png __"The wind doesn't like to be controlled. It can go wherever it wants to." __OCbSN4N.png
As much as I would rather have tried to find someone else other than comba to vote for, I feel that it is our best shot.
So I have placed my vote. My mind and emotional stability are not up to par right now but doing the best I can.

As much as I would rather have tried to find someone else other than comba to vote for, I feel that it is our best shot.
So I have placed my vote. My mind and emotional stability are not up to par right now but doing the best I can.

I'm gonna vote for COmbt because that's the best option right now but we will hunt the rest down and we will get the rest of them.
I'm gonna vote for COmbt because that's the best option right now but we will hunt the rest down and we will get the rest of them.
1 2 ... 93 94 95 96 97 ... 151 152