Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 118
Alright, I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow is the first day of my last semester after all. I should have plenty of free time after my morning class, so I may not be around until 15:00-16:00 FR time (12-1 EST), but after that I should have at least 5 hours to post. I don't think I'll have internet tomorrow night or possibly even the night after (slightly complicated living situation, can explain in PM) but I'll let you guys know ahead of time and see what I can do about it.
Alright, I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow is the first day of my last semester after all. I should have plenty of free time after my morning class, so I may not be around until 15:00-16:00 FR time (12-1 EST), but after that I should have at least 5 hours to post. I don't think I'll have internet tomorrow night or possibly even the night after (slightly complicated living situation, can explain in PM) but I'll let you guys know ahead of time and see what I can do about it.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Smashedfish [quote name="SmashedFish" date=2017-01-05 08:50:54] @ Moonwater Would you mind walking me through your case on Werelynx, with a few quotes? I could be [b]persuaded to lynch them today[/b], assuming that the case wasn't mainly built on association to Lunar. Apologies for the double ping, btw, but we NEED to get the ball rolling on a lynch. [/quote] Weird phrasing for the bolded part. Especially 'persuaded'. It's like you want majority of us to lynch Lynx, then pin the blame on Moon or whoever when Lynx flipped town. [quote name="SmashedFish" date=2017-01-05 15:22:26] I've just arrived home, [b]though sadly not to any lynch discussion[/b]. I'm gonna do a brief reread and present a few candidates. This may take a while, as I also have dinner waiting. [/quote] The next post before this was to urge town to discuss for a lynch. Again, it sounds like you are disappointed that we are not discussing another townie to lynch [quote name="SmashedFish" date=2017-01-09 07:37:44] [B]I'm a little disappointed that Magykal was town[/b], honestly. I really thought I was on to something. >_> I've got a phone interview soon, but I'll catch up after. [/quote] The thing is, we didn't lynch Magykal. She was modkilled for copy pasting her rolecard. Hence it could not have been helped and in fact you should be relieved that we can stop the discussion and move on to sniffing out an actual mafia member. Actually I do understand the feeling of all the hard work going to waste thing (bc I was onto Magykal in WR and she flipped 3p) but the way you say that you are disappointed in her actual alignment is weird. Not only that, you have sussed(even if slightly)6 townies if i remember correctly, namely Moonwater (I forgot who sussed her), Werelynx, @LunarMadness (since you asked to be pinged when we mention you), MagykalWagykal, Deathwolf555 (now @demoliceros) and myself. As for Ran, she pretty much gave up so it could have been a sheep vote.
@Smashedfish
SmashedFish wrote on 2017-01-05:
@ Moonwater

Would you mind walking me through your case on Werelynx, with a few quotes? I could be persuaded to lynch them today, assuming that the case wasn't mainly built on association to Lunar. Apologies for the double ping, btw, but we NEED to get the ball rolling on a lynch.
Weird phrasing for the bolded part. Especially 'persuaded'. It's like you want majority of us to lynch Lynx, then pin the blame on Moon or whoever when Lynx flipped town.
SmashedFish wrote on 2017-01-05:
I've just arrived home, though sadly not to any lynch discussion. I'm gonna do a brief reread and present a few candidates. This may take a while, as I also have dinner waiting.
The next post before this was to urge town to discuss for a lynch. Again, it sounds like you are disappointed that we are not discussing another townie to lynch
SmashedFish wrote on 2017-01-09:
I'm a little disappointed that Magykal was town, honestly. I really thought I was on to something. >_>

I've got a phone interview soon, but I'll catch up after.
The thing is, we didn't lynch Magykal. She was modkilled for copy pasting her rolecard. Hence it could not have been helped and in fact you should be relieved that we can stop the discussion and move on to sniffing out an actual mafia member. Actually I do understand the feeling of all the hard work going to waste thing (bc I was onto Magykal in WR and she flipped 3p) but the way you say that you are disappointed in her actual alignment is weird.

Not only that, you have sussed(even if slightly)6 townies if i remember correctly, namely Moonwater (I forgot who sussed her), Werelynx, @LunarMadness (since you asked to be pinged when we mention you), MagykalWagykal, Deathwolf555 (now @demoliceros) and myself. As for Ran, she pretty much gave up so it could have been a sheep vote.
H-hey I just made a big post for you @smashedfish
H-hey I just made a big post for you @smashedfish
Players:
@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Journey

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx @TheNightDancer

Day 6

The night is still, and everyone who desired to has snuck out for the night.

There is one who messes around with the papers, before retreating.

Another is far more busy. They snuck a love potion into the glasses of two villagers while they were away, and now the two are connected through body, mind and soul.

They sneak into one of their houses now, and they raise their knife, before stabbing it into the person's chest, grinning as they gasp for breath.

In the house opposite, he knows the same person is also gasping for breath, and will die with the other.

They delight in their victory, before suddenly they realize that blood drips down their chest.

They turn, albeit with difficulty, and they realize the person in the bed is gasping, their hand still raised from where they had thrown their dagger towards the left-handed person's heart.

They manage a grin. “Vengeance… is served.”

With that, they fall, but not before the other villagers come rushing into the house, having been alerted by the now dying soul mate of the bomb.

“What… happened here?”

The last left-handed member turns around, and they have to heave as their breath grows shallower and shallower.

“Congratulations, right-handed. You've taken out the last of us lefties. However, you forgot one last thing. While most of us are gone, our leader will avenge us! She will tremble with our pain, and you will know her as the avenger of the left-handed!”

After SmashedFish speaks their final words, they take one last, heaving breath, before they shut their eyes, and they are gone.

Eyes wide, Silver turns to Storm, whose pupils are noticeably dilated as she fights back the first tremble.

She cannot do more, however, and she hugs herself as she trembles with the pain all of the mafia members have suffered.

It isn't long before one of the remaining villagers - luxmold, Storm knows- notices, and the news spreads among the others, before they turn as one.

“Kill the leader!” They cry, and Storm, pupils far more than dilated at this point, and adrenaline coursing through her veins, backs away slowly, her hands held up in the gesture of surrender.

“But I’m not!” She says pleadingly, her eyes searching the mob for someone to help. She meets pair after pair, but they are all hard and steely, steadfastly refusing to help her.

She then looks to the left, where she sees a silver apparition floating, the eyebrows furrowing as she glances towards the growing mob. Storm’s eyes meet Silver’s, but the ghost can do nothing now. She never could, what with the mob making their decisions on their own.

Silver closes her eyes, and mouths a silent ‘I’m sorry’ to Storm as she melds with the shadows, her visage painful as she abandons her friend.

Storm runs at that moment, past the rows of houses, past the mafia’s meeting place and to her own house, where she barricades the door, sliding in the multiple deadlocks she had installed several days ago, at [redacted]’s instruction.

She rushes to the computer, pulling up the messaging program they had been using to communicate, glancing warily over her shoulder as the distant shouts of the mob grow closer.

[Storm]: Help me mob is after me theyre going to kill me
[??]: what? How could they? I thought you proved you were innocent? No one knows you’ve been behind the killing?
[Storm]: idk they just suddenly decided to kill me please help
[??]: … no.
[Storm]: What no? Im going to get killed and i cant defend myself they’re all after me
[??]: sorry little storm, but i cant help you now. You got into this mess, so get yourself out. I’m not going to save you. It’s not right for the king to save the pawn. For the greater good, you need to be sacrificed. I’m sure the other left-handed, if there are any left, will pick up where you left off.
[Storm]: no, please, you have to save me, they’re going to kill me
[??]: … goodbye, Storm.

When the mob smashes the door in, the only thing they see if the hunched form of Storm, tears streaking down her cheeks as she sobs to herself.

With reluctance, Silver gives the nod, and the knives are thrown, killing Storm instantly.

As her last breath escapes her, she feels like she's floating, then suddenly she sees a hand reaching out for her, before grabbing into her wrist firmly and tugging her back.

With a gasp, her eyes fly open, and she realizes she's in her house, the computer still turned on, but the mob is gone.

“W-What am I?”

“A ghost,” a familiar voice says, and she looks to see Silver floating beside her. She smiles slightly. “I pulled you out of the afterlife. You deserve to see this through to the end.”

“What end? You know how we lost! The left-handed failed to avenge the rest of us.”

“Perhaps. Perhaps not. The future holds many things. Perhaps one day, you'll get your chance to avenge your fellow lefties once more.”

Silent, translucent tears stream down Storm’s face once more before she throws her arms around Silver, the two hugging as dawn breaks, the villagers yelling in triumph as they celebrate their victory over the left-handed.

Gwendolyn was killed. They were Town Bomb.

demoliceros was killed. They were Town Innocent Child.

SmashedFish was killed. They were Mafia Godfather.

StormDreamer was killed. They were Awesome Lefty.

The town has achieved their wincon. Congratulations town for winning the game!

Please stay tuned for the docs, spreadsheet and QT links.
Players:
@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish

Subs:
@Journey

Spectators:
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx @TheNightDancer

Day 6

The night is still, and everyone who desired to has snuck out for the night.

There is one who messes around with the papers, before retreating.

Another is far more busy. They snuck a love potion into the glasses of two villagers while they were away, and now the two are connected through body, mind and soul.

They sneak into one of their houses now, and they raise their knife, before stabbing it into the person's chest, grinning as they gasp for breath.

In the house opposite, he knows the same person is also gasping for breath, and will die with the other.

They delight in their victory, before suddenly they realize that blood drips down their chest.

They turn, albeit with difficulty, and they realize the person in the bed is gasping, their hand still raised from where they had thrown their dagger towards the left-handed person's heart.

They manage a grin. “Vengeance… is served.”

With that, they fall, but not before the other villagers come rushing into the house, having been alerted by the now dying soul mate of the bomb.

“What… happened here?”

The last left-handed member turns around, and they have to heave as their breath grows shallower and shallower.

“Congratulations, right-handed. You've taken out the last of us lefties. However, you forgot one last thing. While most of us are gone, our leader will avenge us! She will tremble with our pain, and you will know her as the avenger of the left-handed!”

After SmashedFish speaks their final words, they take one last, heaving breath, before they shut their eyes, and they are gone.

Eyes wide, Silver turns to Storm, whose pupils are noticeably dilated as she fights back the first tremble.

She cannot do more, however, and she hugs herself as she trembles with the pain all of the mafia members have suffered.

It isn't long before one of the remaining villagers - luxmold, Storm knows- notices, and the news spreads among the others, before they turn as one.

“Kill the leader!” They cry, and Storm, pupils far more than dilated at this point, and adrenaline coursing through her veins, backs away slowly, her hands held up in the gesture of surrender.

“But I’m not!” She says pleadingly, her eyes searching the mob for someone to help. She meets pair after pair, but they are all hard and steely, steadfastly refusing to help her.

She then looks to the left, where she sees a silver apparition floating, the eyebrows furrowing as she glances towards the growing mob. Storm’s eyes meet Silver’s, but the ghost can do nothing now. She never could, what with the mob making their decisions on their own.

Silver closes her eyes, and mouths a silent ‘I’m sorry’ to Storm as she melds with the shadows, her visage painful as she abandons her friend.

Storm runs at that moment, past the rows of houses, past the mafia’s meeting place and to her own house, where she barricades the door, sliding in the multiple deadlocks she had installed several days ago, at [redacted]’s instruction.

She rushes to the computer, pulling up the messaging program they had been using to communicate, glancing warily over her shoulder as the distant shouts of the mob grow closer.

[Storm]: Help me mob is after me theyre going to kill me
[??]: what? How could they? I thought you proved you were innocent? No one knows you’ve been behind the killing?
[Storm]: idk they just suddenly decided to kill me please help
[??]: … no.
[Storm]: What no? Im going to get killed and i cant defend myself they’re all after me
[??]: sorry little storm, but i cant help you now. You got into this mess, so get yourself out. I’m not going to save you. It’s not right for the king to save the pawn. For the greater good, you need to be sacrificed. I’m sure the other left-handed, if there are any left, will pick up where you left off.
[Storm]: no, please, you have to save me, they’re going to kill me
[??]: … goodbye, Storm.

When the mob smashes the door in, the only thing they see if the hunched form of Storm, tears streaking down her cheeks as she sobs to herself.

With reluctance, Silver gives the nod, and the knives are thrown, killing Storm instantly.

As her last breath escapes her, she feels like she's floating, then suddenly she sees a hand reaching out for her, before grabbing into her wrist firmly and tugging her back.

With a gasp, her eyes fly open, and she realizes she's in her house, the computer still turned on, but the mob is gone.

“W-What am I?”

“A ghost,” a familiar voice says, and she looks to see Silver floating beside her. She smiles slightly. “I pulled you out of the afterlife. You deserve to see this through to the end.”

“What end? You know how we lost! The left-handed failed to avenge the rest of us.”

“Perhaps. Perhaps not. The future holds many things. Perhaps one day, you'll get your chance to avenge your fellow lefties once more.”

Silent, translucent tears stream down Storm’s face once more before she throws her arms around Silver, the two hugging as dawn breaks, the villagers yelling in triumph as they celebrate their victory over the left-handed.

Gwendolyn was killed. They were Town Bomb.

demoliceros was killed. They were Town Innocent Child.

SmashedFish was killed. They were Mafia Godfather.

StormDreamer was killed. They were Awesome Lefty.

The town has achieved their wincon. Congratulations town for winning the game!

Please stay tuned for the docs, spreadsheet and QT links.
2rHLxZD.png
R I P
R I P
jghAv2V.png
Wait why is @silvernigt104 so friendly with @stormdreamer :/ even from the start. Silver are you secretly a lefty *squints*
And HOW DID I EVEN SURVIVE OMG

I AM

ONE OF

THE REMAINING

TWO

SURVIVORS

OMG

Guess I no longer have to lynch the mod
Wait why is @silvernigt104 so friendly with @stormdreamer :/ even from the start. Silver are you secretly a lefty *squints*
And HOW DID I EVEN SURVIVE OMG

I AM

ONE OF

THE REMAINING

TWO

SURVIVORS

OMG

Guess I no longer have to lynch the mod
@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx @TheNightDancer
Thank you all for playing! Whether you were here from the very start, subbed out or in the middle of the game, YOU guys were the ones that made this game possible! Thank you for tolerating with my messy mod mistakes, and for the inconsistent lockdown times. Silver and I have learnt a lot from modding this, and we look forward to be playing with you guys in the future!

Also, please give us suggestions as to how to make this better! There MIGHT be a sequel in August, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Oh, and I think Silver also has a really fun mafia game that's going to be hosted in the near future, so join that, because it's going to be awesome. The flavor Silver writes are A+.

Individual player shoutouts will be given at a later time <3

@Bequerel
Thank you for looking over our setup! As first time game mods we needed quite a bit of advice regarding the setup. This game would not have been so enjoyable without your help. You are truly an amazing person.

@SilverNight104
I can't even-
THANK YOU. Thank you for being an awesome co-mod and friend. Thank you for helping out and handling stuff for me when I'm busy. Thank you for calming me down whenever I'm freaking out or feeling upset. Thank you for being an awesome person. You're really, really good at writing flavor, and I really enjoyed the stuff that you wrote. I wish I could write like you teach me senpai. Teach me your ways. I'm sorry for being a bad and irresponsible mod--I know that I've given you some really last-minute notices, which I'm really sorry about.

I cannot express my gratitude in simply a paragraph, and I will never be able to. I just want you to know that you're a really, really awesome person, and I would miss talking to you in the discord chat. I'd be really glad if I could continue talking to you over there, but now that this game is over with, I'm not sure if you'll still check it XD Or...lemme dump suggestions about Roman Myth mafia? :)

ily Silver <3

@Blizzardwing
ily fam *hugs*
Thank you for helping me out when I was freaking out about being a bad mod and messing up. I'm really grateful for that and for all the help you've given me throughout the past. <3
Stay awesome!

@Blanketgender @Chillyfoot @ other people I missed(?)
Thank you for responding when I pitched the game idea in Journey's discord chat :P Without the feedback I probably wouldn't have gone forward with the idea~ ily guys <3
@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx @TheNightDancer
Thank you all for playing! Whether you were here from the very start, subbed out or in the middle of the game, YOU guys were the ones that made this game possible! Thank you for tolerating with my messy mod mistakes, and for the inconsistent lockdown times. Silver and I have learnt a lot from modding this, and we look forward to be playing with you guys in the future!

Also, please give us suggestions as to how to make this better! There MIGHT be a sequel in August, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated! Oh, and I think Silver also has a really fun mafia game that's going to be hosted in the near future, so join that, because it's going to be awesome. The flavor Silver writes are A+.

Individual player shoutouts will be given at a later time <3

@Bequerel
Thank you for looking over our setup! As first time game mods we needed quite a bit of advice regarding the setup. This game would not have been so enjoyable without your help. You are truly an amazing person.

@SilverNight104
I can't even-
THANK YOU. Thank you for being an awesome co-mod and friend. Thank you for helping out and handling stuff for me when I'm busy. Thank you for calming me down whenever I'm freaking out or feeling upset. Thank you for being an awesome person. You're really, really good at writing flavor, and I really enjoyed the stuff that you wrote. I wish I could write like you teach me senpai. Teach me your ways. I'm sorry for being a bad and irresponsible mod--I know that I've given you some really last-minute notices, which I'm really sorry about.

I cannot express my gratitude in simply a paragraph, and I will never be able to. I just want you to know that you're a really, really awesome person, and I would miss talking to you in the discord chat. I'd be really glad if I could continue talking to you over there, but now that this game is over with, I'm not sure if you'll still check it XD Or...lemme dump suggestions about Roman Myth mafia? :)

ily Silver <3

@Blizzardwing
ily fam *hugs*
Thank you for helping me out when I was freaking out about being a bad mod and messing up. I'm really grateful for that and for all the help you've given me throughout the past. <3
Stay awesome!

@Blanketgender @Chillyfoot @ other people I missed(?)
Thank you for responding when I pitched the game idea in Journey's discord chat :P Without the feedback I probably wouldn't have gone forward with the idea~ ily guys <3
jghAv2V.png
ROLES
Mafia:
GF: Smashedfish
RBer: Vrykolakas Agrina
Role-cop: Bearclaws
Redirector: Raicoon Rangiku

Town:
3-Shot Neighborizer: Michseag
Bodyguard: Moonwater
Bomb: VivaFariy Gwendolyn
Commuter: Leremis Luxmold
Cop: Winterreise
Innocent Child: Deathwolf555 Demoliceros
JOAT: Werelynx
Jailer: MagykalWagkal
Virgin: LunarMadness

3P:
SK: TheNightDancer
Amnesiac: Limelight

Roles are basically ripped off from EpicMafia and from MafiaScum wiki.
Bomb and Virgin were ripped off EpicMafia, so yeah, role descriptions are on their learn page :P
ROLES
Mafia:
GF: Smashedfish
RBer: Vrykolakas Agrina
Role-cop: Bearclaws
Redirector: Raicoon Rangiku

Town:
3-Shot Neighborizer: Michseag
Bodyguard: Moonwater
Bomb: VivaFariy Gwendolyn
Commuter: Leremis Luxmold
Cop: Winterreise
Innocent Child: Deathwolf555 Demoliceros
JOAT: Werelynx
Jailer: MagykalWagkal
Virgin: LunarMadness

3P:
SK: TheNightDancer
Amnesiac: Limelight

Roles are basically ripped off from EpicMafia and from MafiaScum wiki.
Bomb and Virgin were ripped off EpicMafia, so yeah, role descriptions are on their learn page :P
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer
ily too
No problem :)
@StormDreamer
ily too
No problem :)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
OK OK GUESS WHAT GUYS
GUESS WHO I INVESTIGATED

LUXMOLD

Originally wanted Smashedfish but then my gut told me that I was hungry I shouldn't trust the results of an investigation of Smashedfish so I changed to Luxmold and told myself that if Lux flipped town then I'm lynching Smashedfish. Ahhh I'm happy :D

@Stormdreamer @Silvernight104
You mods are simply wonderful even though you thought you screwed up and your flavour is :DDDD I really looked forward to each flavour and y'all don't disappoint me. Really excited for the sequel!! Oh and if not already included in the docs, could you provide each night's actions? Or at least the latest ones :3?

@ Everyone
Thank you for a great game! @Smashedfish and @Thenightdancer y'all are amazing at staying under my radar; I never suspected y'all until the last 2 days :OO and whoever who kept me protected(or maybe I wasn't targeted?), thanks!
OK OK GUESS WHAT GUYS
GUESS WHO I INVESTIGATED

LUXMOLD

Originally wanted Smashedfish but then my gut told me that I was hungry I shouldn't trust the results of an investigation of Smashedfish so I changed to Luxmold and told myself that if Lux flipped town then I'm lynching Smashedfish. Ahhh I'm happy :D

@Stormdreamer @Silvernight104
You mods are simply wonderful even though you thought you screwed up and your flavour is :DDDD I really looked forward to each flavour and y'all don't disappoint me. Really excited for the sequel!! Oh and if not already included in the docs, could you provide each night's actions? Or at least the latest ones :3?

@ Everyone
Thank you for a great game! @Smashedfish and @Thenightdancer y'all are amazing at staying under my radar; I never suspected y'all until the last 2 days :OO and whoever who kept me protected(or maybe I wasn't targeted?), thanks!
1 2 ... 109 110 111 112 113 ... 117 118