Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118
I honestly think that smashed is our last mafia and I've done some rethinking on the godfather part. What if there is a godfather and @Winterreise invests @SmashedFish or @luxmold, they will flip town and we will never know. at this rate it seems like town will lose because we will have no way to prove who is mafia if there is a godfather.

Also I don't know for sure but given there is one maf left and 2 confirmed town, 1 semi confirmed and 1 unconfirmed plus 1 mafa. I have a feeling that if a godfather does exist, lux will be the one killed, if not it will winter and it could still be winter to throw us off.

Honestly these are all gut feelings and that is all I have to go on. I know gut feelings are frowned upon but everyone is so good at the game and the last mafia is doing very well to blend in with town.
I honestly think that smashed is our last mafia and I've done some rethinking on the godfather part. What if there is a godfather and @Winterreise invests @SmashedFish or @luxmold, they will flip town and we will never know. at this rate it seems like town will lose because we will have no way to prove who is mafia if there is a godfather.

Also I don't know for sure but given there is one maf left and 2 confirmed town, 1 semi confirmed and 1 unconfirmed plus 1 mafa. I have a feeling that if a godfather does exist, lux will be the one killed, if not it will winter and it could still be winter to throw us off.

Honestly these are all gut feelings and that is all I have to go on. I know gut feelings are frowned upon but everyone is so good at the game and the last mafia is doing very well to blend in with town.
@demoliceros
No I'm a sane cop. It's just that @Gwendolyn may be mafia and raiccoon coincidentally redirect me on the first night and hence I get town results.

@luxmold
I will consider, however, I will note that I might die during this night phase so it may not even matter

Anyone noticed that @smashedfish has been really quiet, despite me pinging them soon after the night post is up? In the previous phases, they have replied during my inactive periods but now...nothing. They could simply have been busy or silenced, but it's worth noting
@demoliceros
No I'm a sane cop. It's just that @Gwendolyn may be mafia and raiccoon coincidentally redirect me on the first night and hence I get town results.

@luxmold
I will consider, however, I will note that I might die during this night phase so it may not even matter

Anyone noticed that @smashedfish has been really quiet, despite me pinging them soon after the night post is up? In the previous phases, they have replied during my inactive periods but now...nothing. They could simply have been busy or silenced, but it's worth noting
@gwendolyn
My role has been indirectly mod confirmed some time back when I panicked over the mistake of Squid's alignment being revealed to me
@gwendolyn
My role has been indirectly mod confirmed some time back when I panicked over the mistake of Squid's alignment being revealed to me
@Winterreise

For the sake of clarity, I fell asleep shortly after posting last night, woke up early today, took a rather long bus trip to my college to grab books for the semester tomorrow, realized that literally nobody was there because of the holiday, hung out in town for a while to wait for the bus, took a rather long bus trip back, and fell asleep. After all that I had to work. I'm just now getting here. I also don't know how you wanted me to respond to your one ping, which said I might be mafia. I mean, fair?

FWIW I think your reasoning on your Gwen invest being legit is solid, and I've even let my case on her go when reminded of your result.

---

@luxmold

You're referring to yourself as "the loudest person speaking", I assume? I'd hardly say I'm trying to do that, but my word on the matter isn't of much consequence, I suppose.

---

@Gwendolyn

To be fair, we shouldn't have to rely on an investigator to win. Looking at post histories and deciphering the motivations behind posts should prove sufficient. Plus, that's assuming there IS a godfather. I'm paranoid about that personally, but I've been wrong twice on major things so far this game.
@Winterreise

For the sake of clarity, I fell asleep shortly after posting last night, woke up early today, took a rather long bus trip to my college to grab books for the semester tomorrow, realized that literally nobody was there because of the holiday, hung out in town for a while to wait for the bus, took a rather long bus trip back, and fell asleep. After all that I had to work. I'm just now getting here. I also don't know how you wanted me to respond to your one ping, which said I might be mafia. I mean, fair?

FWIW I think your reasoning on your Gwen invest being legit is solid, and I've even let my case on her go when reminded of your result.

---

@luxmold

You're referring to yourself as "the loudest person speaking", I assume? I'd hardly say I'm trying to do that, but my word on the matter isn't of much consequence, I suppose.

---

@Gwendolyn

To be fair, we shouldn't have to rely on an investigator to win. Looking at post histories and deciphering the motivations behind posts should prove sufficient. Plus, that's assuming there IS a godfather. I'm paranoid about that personally, but I've been wrong twice on major things so far this game.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@Winterreise

Well yes I was referring to the fact that you and Demo were the confirmed and I was the semi confirmed because you suspect that you may have been redirected the night you invested Viva.

@SmashedFish

Yes that is true as well but to be honest if there is a godfather then they need not worry of being invest hence leaving the cop alive. Either way though my gut says you're the last maf and will play it off to your strongest advantage. Of course there is no way to confirm this till the sod is posted.
@Winterreise

Well yes I was referring to the fact that you and Demo were the confirmed and I was the semi confirmed because you suspect that you may have been redirected the night you invested Viva.

@SmashedFish

Yes that is true as well but to be honest if there is a godfather then they need not worry of being invest hence leaving the cop alive. Either way though my gut says you're the last maf and will play it off to your strongest advantage. Of course there is no way to confirm this till the sod is posted.
@Gwendolyn

Oh, that's also true. It may be interesting to see if Winter survives the night or not, then.

---

Gonna finish doublechecking everyone alive. I have my suspicions, but experience has shown how little those can be worth.
@Gwendolyn

Oh, that's also true. It may be interesting to see if Winter survives the night or not, then.

---

Gonna finish doublechecking everyone alive. I have my suspicions, but experience has shown how little those can be worth.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@luxmold @/Gwendolyn @/demoliceros @/Winterreise @/SmashedFish

Please send in your night actions by 22:00 FRT if you intend to use them.
@luxmold @/Gwendolyn @/demoliceros @/Winterreise @/SmashedFish

Please send in your night actions by 22:00 FRT if you intend to use them.
2rHLxZD.png
@smashedfish
Alright point taken. However, you have not really defended to @Gwendolyn 's accussations
@smashedfish
Alright point taken. However, you have not really defended to @Gwendolyn 's accussations
@Winterreise

Gwendolyn's "accusations" are also "I think you might be maf". I guess that's a fair assumption from their point of view, but without any actual accusations, there's nothing for me to defend myself against. Like I said, going through the thread and analyzing motivations is what will reveal who's mafia, and I'd hope both of you will at least give me a fair shake in that regard instead of lynching based on your suspicions this close to the end of the game.
@Winterreise

Gwendolyn's "accusations" are also "I think you might be maf". I guess that's a fair assumption from their point of view, but without any actual accusations, there's nothing for me to defend myself against. Like I said, going through the thread and analyzing motivations is what will reveal who's mafia, and I'd hope both of you will at least give me a fair shake in that regard instead of lynching based on your suspicions this close to the end of the game.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Announcement: SoD will be postponed to 01:30 FRT due to unavoidable circumstances.
Announcement: SoD will be postponed to 01:30 FRT due to unavoidable circumstances.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 117 118