Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Pencil Smudges Mafia [GAME OVER]
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118
@luxmold
Yeah I'll give you the benefit of doubt bc you and Ler probably have different play styles. We're still unsure of what the riddle means though :(

@gwendolyn
It may not even be a bomb role :( the first and last line contradict each other
@luxmold
Yeah I'll give you the benefit of doubt bc you and Ler probably have different play styles. We're still unsure of what the riddle means though :(

@gwendolyn
It may not even be a bomb role :( the first and last line contradict each other
@Winterreise
That is true.
@Winterreise
That is true.
@Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros

Pinging all, because this close to the end I want to see as much discussion as possible.

I vaguely recalled another version of a bomb, so I went to the trouble of googling it and found what I was thinking of. A bomb can also be a town role that automatically kills anyone who nightkills them. This version would fit the riddle a bit better but I'm not sure why we'd get a riddle to tell us about it.

---

Still need to look into Gwen/Viva, which I'm starting now. I may also look into Winter for the hell of it.
@Gwendolyn @TheNightDancer @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros

Pinging all, because this close to the end I want to see as much discussion as possible.

I vaguely recalled another version of a bomb, so I went to the trouble of googling it and found what I was thinking of. A bomb can also be a town role that automatically kills anyone who nightkills them. This version would fit the riddle a bit better but I'm not sure why we'd get a riddle to tell us about it.

---

Still need to look into Gwen/Viva, which I'm starting now. I may also look into Winter for the hell of it.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Ultimately I've gone and placed my vote on @TheNightDancer just so I don't forget to while typing this. I feel my evidence gathered above is sufficient justification for that, especially when contrasted with what little I found on Viva/Gwen.
Ultimately I've gone and placed my vote on @TheNightDancer just so I don't forget to while typing this. I feel my evidence gathered above is sufficient justification for that, especially when contrasted with what little I found on Viva/Gwen.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
Viva:

Ultimately more towny than I had recalled, plus they sussed Night which is interesting maybe. Notably they didn't seem to find Winter sus during that one part where Winter looked really sus.

---

@Gwendolyn:

My only real concern is their willingness to lynch lurker Squid here while pretty much ignoring my case on lurker Deathwolf later. Could be a bus, could be bias.

---

This really isn't a lot to go on for finding that player slot guilty as a Godfather, and given the nature of the game I doubt they'd be a town-reading 3p. I could believe that they're misguided town. I didn't look into Winter for the heck of it yet but whatever, we're clearly not lynching them today and tomorrow's night so I'll have time if I feel like that's still necessary. I'm heading to bed for the night, good talk guys.
Viva:

Ultimately more towny than I had recalled, plus they sussed Night which is interesting maybe. Notably they didn't seem to find Winter sus during that one part where Winter looked really sus.

---

@Gwendolyn:

My only real concern is their willingness to lynch lurker Squid here while pretty much ignoring my case on lurker Deathwolf later. Could be a bus, could be bias.

---

This really isn't a lot to go on for finding that player slot guilty as a Godfather, and given the nature of the game I doubt they'd be a town-reading 3p. I could believe that they're misguided town. I didn't look into Winter for the heck of it yet but whatever, we're clearly not lynching them today and tomorrow's night so I'll have time if I feel like that's still necessary. I'm heading to bed for the night, good talk guys.
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
@silvernight104 oops, I missed that!!

For now, I'm voting @Thenightdancer , since they're the person receiving a lot of suspicion, have been called out by Smash and Lux for some questionable behavior. I've been quite busy so I didn't get to do my own personal investigation. However, I don't believe in wasting lynches, so I can't not vote when I have a suspicion.
@silvernight104 oops, I missed that!!

For now, I'm voting @Thenightdancer , since they're the person receiving a lot of suspicion, have been called out by Smash and Lux for some questionable behavior. I've been quite busy so I didn't get to do my own personal investigation. However, I don't believe in wasting lynches, so I can't not vote when I have a suspicion.
LOCKDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
No further votes will be counted. Please do not post until @SilverNight104 or me gets the night post up. :)
LOCKDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.
No further votes will be counted. Please do not post until @SilverNight104 or me gets the night post up. :)
jghAv2V.png
@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish
@Journey @SilverNight104
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @TheNightDancer @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx
Night 5

The hall had been quiet for most of the day, most of the villagers going out to attend their business. What conversation had started died out quickly.

The riddle Silver and Storm dropped initiated some conversation, but that too died with the villagers’ rushing about back and forth from the village hall.

As the end of the day drew closer, though, the villagers, without fail, wrote down a name on their piece of paper, before dropping it into the pile of paper.

The vote was almost unanimous, and Silver indicated the villager with her fingers outstretched. They shone with the silver light of the ghost’s namesake.

TheNightDancer dropped down dead, and Silver pronounced their alignment quietly: “TheNightDancer was neither guilty nor innocent. They were ambidextrous.”

Before the two left, though, Storm turned towards lux. “Since you have such a preference for punishment, here's a new one for you.”

TheNightDancer was lynched. They were Ambidextrous Serial Killer.
Night has fallen. Discussion may continue.
Night 5 will end on rollover, 17th Jan 2017. Please submit all actions by then.
@Gwendolyn @Winterreise @Luxmold @demoliceros @SmashedFish
@Journey @SilverNight104
@Bequerel @ChaoticKagura @Blanketgender @Michseag @LunarMadness @Bearclaws @Cognitive @Vrykolakas @Limelight @Leremis @TheNightDancer @Raiccoon @Deathwolf555 @Agrina @Rangiku @Moonwater @Werelynx
Night 5

The hall had been quiet for most of the day, most of the villagers going out to attend their business. What conversation had started died out quickly.

The riddle Silver and Storm dropped initiated some conversation, but that too died with the villagers’ rushing about back and forth from the village hall.

As the end of the day drew closer, though, the villagers, without fail, wrote down a name on their piece of paper, before dropping it into the pile of paper.

The vote was almost unanimous, and Silver indicated the villager with her fingers outstretched. They shone with the silver light of the ghost’s namesake.

TheNightDancer dropped down dead, and Silver pronounced their alignment quietly: “TheNightDancer was neither guilty nor innocent. They were ambidextrous.”

Before the two left, though, Storm turned towards lux. “Since you have such a preference for punishment, here's a new one for you.”

TheNightDancer was lynched. They were Ambidextrous Serial Killer.
Night has fallen. Discussion may continue.
Night 5 will end on rollover, 17th Jan 2017. Please submit all actions by then.
jghAv2V.png
*narrows eyes* that's it either @smashedfish or @luxmold is the remaining mafia
*narrows eyes* that's it either @smashedfish or @luxmold is the remaining mafia
Sorryy everyone. I've been unwell lately and that's why the flavor was so late.

I'm feeling better now, though, so go ahead and send in your actions asap so that I can write up the flavor.
Sorryy everyone. I've been unwell lately and that's why the flavor was so late.

I'm feeling better now, though, so go ahead and send in your actions asap so that I can write up the flavor.
2rHLxZD.png
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 117 118