idk, i saw it and thought that we are doomed
@stanari

idk, i saw it and thought that we are doomed
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
emphasis on may, btw
emphasis on may, btw
MM82e8q.png
Third Lockdown

Again with with the uncooperative. Gloria shook her head and summoned her help. @Ninjacatblue was locked down in their room. This is their second warning.

@Pippypip20 was locked down in their room as well. This is their first warning.

Gloria then turned to today's complaints. HSoup huh? Good. Security was finding empty bottles all over the complex and their annoyance was her annoyance. She made the call and they were thrown out into the blizzard.

A player was lynched. (@HSoup - The Drunk One)

Distraught with the death of their muse, the Inspired One took their own life. One final painting being that of their own room and their own blood.

A player has died. (@Chillyfoot - The Inspired One)

The Chatty One was found next to an empty art stand and a pile of glass jars filled with blood. Their body was cold.

A player bled to death. (@Gwendolyn - The Chatty One)

The Irritable scrambled to heal themselves, but their fingers were shaking and they couldn't finish the sutures.

A player bled to death. (@nsts - The Irritable One)

The Pretty One strutted into the Tricky One's room, interrupting their nap. The Pretty One wiggled their hips and the Tricky One fell under their spell.

The Creepy One suddenly felt like doing nothing. They clambered back into bed and went to sleep.

Two players have been roleblocked.

The Right One wandered in on the Kind One and the Twitchy One having a conversation. They stared blankly ahead. The Twitchy One, feeling threatened, attacked the Right One. The Left One suddenly slammed into the Twitchy One, sending them sprawling. The Left One quickly grabbed the Right One, apologized and dragged the Right One out of the room.

An attack failed.

The Right One seemed to regain their senses. Relieved, the Left One guided them to their room, mentioning something about 'Gloria being mad if she sees you.' The Right One quickly agreed.

The Sly One saw their chance. They leapt at the pair, claws slashing outwards in multiple directions. The Left One took one to the stomach and doubled over. Satisfied, the Sly One escaped before anyone else could see them.

The Right and Left One quickly headed out into the cold to reach the Infirmary. By the time they arrived, the Right One was alone and in tears.

A player was attacked and died in the blizzard. (@Kinaiii - The Left One)

The Cunning One, back from death, decided the best thing was to steal a few things. They snuck into the Twitchy One's room, but found nothing of interest.

The Large One found the Overeager One by themselves. They tapped them on the shoulder and gave a big grin. The Overeager One flashed an even bigger grin. They struck fast and quick, scalpel blade flicking across the Large One's neck. The Large One clutched at their throat, falling to the ground.

Excited with the idea of a research subject, the Overeager One dragged the Large One out into the snow and towards their personal medical bay.

A player was attacked and died in the blizzard. (@lpshoper - The Large One)
Third Lockdown

Again with with the uncooperative. Gloria shook her head and summoned her help. @Ninjacatblue was locked down in their room. This is their second warning.

@Pippypip20 was locked down in their room as well. This is their first warning.

Gloria then turned to today's complaints. HSoup huh? Good. Security was finding empty bottles all over the complex and their annoyance was her annoyance. She made the call and they were thrown out into the blizzard.

Distraught with the death of their muse, the Inspired One took their own life. One final painting being that of their own room and their own blood.

The Chatty One was found next to an empty art stand and a pile of glass jars filled with blood. Their body was cold.

The Irritable scrambled to heal themselves, but their fingers were shaking and they couldn't finish the sutures.

The Pretty One strutted into the Tricky One's room, interrupting their nap. The Pretty One wiggled their hips and the Tricky One fell under their spell.

The Creepy One suddenly felt like doing nothing. They clambered back into bed and went to sleep.

The Right One wandered in on the Kind One and the Twitchy One having a conversation. They stared blankly ahead. The Twitchy One, feeling threatened, attacked the Right One. The Left One suddenly slammed into the Twitchy One, sending them sprawling. The Left One quickly grabbed the Right One, apologized and dragged the Right One out of the room.

An attack failed.

The Right One seemed to regain their senses. Relieved, the Left One guided them to their room, mentioning something about 'Gloria being mad if she sees you.' The Right One quickly agreed.

The Sly One saw their chance. They leapt at the pair, claws slashing outwards in multiple directions. The Left One took one to the stomach and doubled over. Satisfied, the Sly One escaped before anyone else could see them.

The Right and Left One quickly headed out into the cold to reach the Infirmary. By the time they arrived, the Right One was alone and in tears.

The Cunning One, back from death, decided the best thing was to steal a few things. They snuck into the Twitchy One's room, but found nothing of interest.

The Large One found the Overeager One by themselves. They tapped them on the shoulder and gave a big grin. The Overeager One flashed an even bigger grin. They struck fast and quick, scalpel blade flicking across the Large One's neck. The Large One clutched at their throat, falling to the ground.

Excited with the idea of a research subject, the Overeager One dragged the Large One out into the snow and towards their personal medical bay.

utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
Lockdown Summary

An attack failed.

Journals

HSoup - Day One

I have no idea what is going on, but luxmold seemed super suspicious to me so I invited them over for a drink to get them drunk and incapacitate (roleblock) them, since I felt it might be too dangerous to mention it to the others yet

Day Two

If I died tonight, take a hard look at who was pushing to lynch me.

Day Three

So I was the Drunk that couldn't role claim because of that suspicious badge that made my name my team color and made it look like I might be a traitor, when all the time I was just an innocent researcher trying to help out my friends.

Chillyfoot - Day One

I wonder if I'll die first.

Day Two

Thank you Mod my stabbing failed.

Day Three

Curse you, obelisks, for unworthy muses!

Gwendolyn - Day One

Stanari is sus to me.

Day Two

If I'm dead, the only one really looking at me was Tricking fate. May want to look at them.

Day Three

Drunk, tied to a chair, and bleeding out. That is no way to die. Someone save me!

nsts - Day One

Lux killed me.

Day Two

Was joking about Lux and sorry Ler and yellow has clue: 5-1 0-6 | 5-4 4-6.

Day Three

Here we are~ In case I'm dead-dead: I love you all, it was great game, hope we will play in the future, sorry I don't have much to say about some of you, we just didn't interact enough, now the detications/shout outs/whatever:

Kinaiii - Day One

D SW SP SROKL XKIIN
S CIWLYDODLP ROVYI BIYY SWIKDXSP UKISF

Day Two

I... I'm so in love with you, Whatever you want to do, Is all right with meeeeee~

Day Three

I want to be able to use my ability at some point... :(

lpshoper - Day One

Tonight, I'm going to protect Stan, I hope I d not regret this

Day Two

Tonight, I shall protect BlanketGender if Journey notices I accidentally sent the wrong person the first time :L

Day Three

Tonight, I protect Fil, and hopefully not die.
Lockdown Summary

An attack failed.

Journals

HSoup - Day One

I have no idea what is going on, but luxmold seemed super suspicious to me so I invited them over for a drink to get them drunk and incapacitate (roleblock) them, since I felt it might be too dangerous to mention it to the others yet

Day Two

If I died tonight, take a hard look at who was pushing to lynch me.

Day Three

So I was the Drunk that couldn't role claim because of that suspicious badge that made my name my team color and made it look like I might be a traitor, when all the time I was just an innocent researcher trying to help out my friends.

Chillyfoot - Day One

I wonder if I'll die first.

Day Two

Thank you Mod my stabbing failed.

Day Three

Curse you, obelisks, for unworthy muses!

Gwendolyn - Day One

Stanari is sus to me.

Day Two

If I'm dead, the only one really looking at me was Tricking fate. May want to look at them.

Day Three

Drunk, tied to a chair, and bleeding out. That is no way to die. Someone save me!

nsts - Day One

Lux killed me.

Day Two

Was joking about Lux and sorry Ler and yellow has clue: 5-1 0-6 | 5-4 4-6.

Day Three

Here we are~ In case I'm dead-dead: I love you all, it was great game, hope we will play in the future, sorry I don't have much to say about some of you, we just didn't interact enough, now the detications/shout outs/whatever:

Kinaiii - Day One

D SW SP SROKL XKIIN
S CIWLYDODLP ROVYI BIYY SWIKDXSP UKISF

Day Two

I... I'm so in love with you, Whatever you want to do, Is all right with meeeeee~

Day Three

I want to be able to use my ability at some point... :(

lpshoper - Day One

Tonight, I'm going to protect Stan, I hope I d not regret this

Day Two

Tonight, I shall protect BlanketGender if Journey notices I accidentally sent the wrong person the first time :L

Day Three

Tonight, I protect Fil, and hopefully not die.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

[center][font=Cambria][size=7][color=#43c0f6]Day Four[/center][/font][/size][/color] [center][size=1]@Vrykolakas, @Fil, @Kinaiii, @Blizzardwing, @Ambrose, @Gwendolyn, @VivaFariy, @Leremis, @Rosetta248, @xspideray, @luxmold, @Ninjacatblue, @Winterreise, @blanketgender, @MagykalWagykal, @Pippypip20, @TrickingFate, @CaptianCookie, @demoliceros, @HSoup, @nsts, @lpshoper, @StormDreamer, @Chillyfoot, @8uny, @Stanari, @KathiraNarae, @KanayaChopin, @Combtaystic @Cognitive, @84inch, @Craneoflores, @Skyeset, @Rangiku @Nerasis[/size][/center] Gloria is back and she is unhappy. There's no smiles today. "I gave you work to finish, and none of you did. As such, one member of each team will be locked in their rooms for the day. Hopefully this time, you'll be better about it." @Combtaystic, @Fil, @Ambrose, @luxmold, @KanayaChopin have been removed from the lobby and forced back to the living quarters. "Now, back to the business at hand; actual work. Here's your project for the day. Do not disappoint me." An image appears on the screen behind her. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/kEom2Oa.gif[/img][/center] "As for today's clearance, Red will be given it due to HSoup's removal. I'd say good luck but- none of you are deserving of it." Gloria turns on her heel and stalks off back to her office. [center][b][color=red]Red[/color] has clearance for today.[/b] [font=Cambria][size=5][color=#43c0f6]Weather Forecast[/size][/color][/font] [u]Today[/u] Light Snow 1° F Freezing temperatures are deadly. [u]Tomorrow[/u] Light Snow 13° F Chilly, but bearable with the proper gear.
Day Four

Gloria is back and she is unhappy. There's no smiles today. "I gave you work to finish, and none of you did. As such, one member of each team will be locked in their rooms for the day. Hopefully this time, you'll be better about it."

@Combtaystic, @Fil, @Ambrose, @luxmold, @KanayaChopin have been removed from the lobby and forced back to the living quarters.

"Now, back to the business at hand; actual work. Here's your project for the day. Do not disappoint me." An image appears on the screen behind her.

kEom2Oa.gif

"As for today's clearance, Red will be given it due to HSoup's removal. I'd say good luck but- none of you are deserving of it." Gloria turns on her heel and stalks off back to her office.

Red has clearance for today.

Weather Forecast

Today
Light Snow
1° F
Freezing temperatures are deadly.

Tomorrow
Light Snow
13° F
Chilly, but bearable with the proper gear.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

im roleblocked now
cool :D
im roleblocked now
cool :D
On hiatus, again--might come on here to see how things are doing but that's all.
RIP @lpshoper ty for trying to protect me, was on the lookout for people sussing you <3

RIP @nsts ;~; <33333

wonder who'll be brought back this tiiime
RIP @lpshoper ty for trying to protect me, was on the lookout for people sussing you <3

RIP @nsts ;~; <33333

wonder who'll be brought back this tiiime
LUZk8tY.png
@Kinaiii dying with white zombie lyrics. nice.
@Kinaiii dying with white zombie lyrics. nice.
LUZk8tY.png
well shoot. i believe this means someone on the green team will die?
well shoot. i believe this means someone on the green team will die?
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Lol so much for trying to kill Gloria
Lol so much for trying to kill Gloria
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 293 294