althoughwedidloseRose...
@8uny

probs. :(

althoughwedidloseRose...
banner_grimm.png
@8uny :?????
@8uny :?????
banner_grimm.png
So I hypothesise that HSoup invited Gwendolyn over for a drink and then someone else attacked Gwen?
So I hypothesise that HSoup invited Gwendolyn over for a drink and then someone else attacked Gwen?
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Looking for voice acting opportunities
[quote=Announcement]@Vrykolakas, @Fil, @Kinaiii, @Blizzardwing, @Ambrose, @Gwendolyn, @VivaFariy, @Leremis, @Rosetta248, @xspideray, @luxmold, @Ninjacatblue, @Winterreise, @blanketgender, @MagykalWagykal, @Pippypip20, @TrickingFate, @CaptianCookie, @demoliceros, @HSoup, @nsts, @lpshoper, @StormDreamer, @Chillyfoot, @8uny, @Stanari, @KathiraNarae, @KanayaChopin, @Combtaystic Pippypip20 has been modkilled and will be banned from future games. I apologize to Kinaiii for getting such an unhelpful partner. I'd resurrect you, but this far into the game, getting a new role will only get you killed again. You've been refunded for your troubles.[/quote]
Announcement wrote:
@Vrykolakas, @Fil, @Kinaiii, @Blizzardwing, @Ambrose, @Gwendolyn, @VivaFariy, @Leremis, @Rosetta248, @xspideray, @luxmold, @Ninjacatblue, @Winterreise, @blanketgender, @MagykalWagykal, @Pippypip20, @TrickingFate, @CaptianCookie, @demoliceros, @HSoup, @nsts, @lpshoper, @StormDreamer, @Chillyfoot, @8uny, @Stanari, @KathiraNarae, @KanayaChopin, @Combtaystic

Pippypip20 has been modkilled and will be banned from future games. I apologize to Kinaiii for getting such an unhelpful partner.

I'd resurrect you, but this far into the game, getting a new role will only get you killed again. You've been refunded for your troubles.
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@xspiderray something from the yellow QT makes me think that the Right One is from the green team, and if my assumption on the role is correct, right and left cant live without each other? thats how the classic Lovers role works
@xspiderray something from the yellow QT makes me think that the Right One is from the green team, and if my assumption on the role is correct, right and left cant live without each other? thats how the classic Lovers role works
[he/him] my clan is a soup

Oh dear god.

At first I thought we could all only have one item and therefore held on to this one that gives me the red text >_<
Turns out I was wrong. And...this isn't good.

Also, town members are dying at an alarming rate. I wonder why mafia hasn't had any casualties >_< Hmm. Probably supports my theory of us all being towns or neutrals and Gloria killing all of us XD.

Oh dear god.

At first I thought we could all only have one item and therefore held on to this one that gives me the red text >_<
Turns out I was wrong. And...this isn't good.

Also, town members are dying at an alarming rate. I wonder why mafia hasn't had any casualties >_< Hmm. Probably supports my theory of us all being towns or neutrals and Gloria killing all of us XD.

jghAv2V.png
@xspiderray aaaand i realized where i messed up >-< i mixed up townie's green with green team's green. d'oh.
@xspiderray aaaand i realized where i messed up >-< i mixed up townie's green with green team's green. d'oh.
[he/him] my clan is a soup
Pretty sure @Journey just gave up that PippyPip20 was Kinaii's partner.
Pretty sure @Journey just gave up that PippyPip20 was Kinaii's partner.
^^ And Therefor The Right One.
^^ And Therefor The Right One.
1 2 ... 211 212 213 214 215 ... 293 294