Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@anika

SAME, that's exactly what I'm working on right now... APUSH sucks
@anika

Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
I completely forgot to follow my post req lol no regerts
I completely forgot to follow my post req lol no regerts
Blue_Rose.pngunknown.pngPale_Pink_Rose.png
Oh wow

I missed everything.

Hey, it isn’t your fault, is it?
-but it is…! I could at least have popped up here and posted something…!
Well, it was a family gathering, so I couldn’t get on, could I?
but-
Steven, if we keep arguing, we'll fall apart!

@Rosetta248 I’m Stevonnie hahah :D
Oh wow

I missed everything.

Hey, it isn’t your fault, is it?
-but it is…! I could at least have popped up here and posted something…!
Well, it was a family gathering, so I couldn’t get on, could I?
but-
Steven, if we keep arguing, we'll fall apart!

@Rosetta248 I’m Stevonnie hahah :D
jghAv2V.png
[quote name="Werelynx" date=2016-09-15 20:15:21] @ anika SAME, that's exactly what I'm working on right now... APUSH sucks [/quote] Take that AP exam, get college credit. You won't regret it -got 6 credit hours from my APUSH exam which meant I didn't have to take it in college- /sorry, off topic
Werelynx wrote on 2016-09-15:
@ anika

Take that AP exam, get college credit. You won't regret it

-got 6 credit hours from my APUSH exam which meant I didn't have to take it in college-

/sorry, off topic
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
No no no! No school talk! No talking about college!!
No no no! No school talk! No talking about college!!
Chuuu? CHU CHU PICHU CHU! XD [i]@Werelynx ...Did Captain America just insult American History? [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/xRnPRTTZvcs/maxresdefault.jpg[/img] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OMG that's gold. I love it. I hate myself. @LordMalak I definitely want as much college credit as I can get, but at the moment, I'm more concerned about getting sufficient sleep and, yano, not failing. [s]It doesn't help that I consider any average below an 85 a disappointment... hahaha I have wiggle room, but I must get all the A's.[/s][/i] -returns to 30+ pages of reading- : )
Chuuu? CHU CHU PICHU CHU! XD

@Werelynx

...Did Captain America just insult American History?

maxresdefault.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OMG that's gold. I love it.

I hate myself.

@LordMalak

I definitely want as much college credit as I can get, but at the moment, I'm more concerned about getting sufficient sleep and, yano, not failing. It doesn't help that I consider any average below an 85 a disappointment... hahaha I have wiggle room, but I must get all the A's.

-returns to 30+ pages of reading-
: )
[center] [size=6]Dawn has broken. [/size] The island was silent all throughout the night, except the scuffling of shadowy forms just as daylight broke over the horizon. Toto called for the morning meeting, her brow furrowing in concern. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/230306/23030558p.png[/img] “Even though I expected this, why are we down a play--person?” She scanned the crowd quickly, and her eyes widened in dismay when she realized who it was. “Quickly, we must see if we aren't too late!” Hurriedly she took off towards a cabin near the lake, and even from afar it was apparent something was amiss. The door was shattered, remnants of the wood dispersed inside and around the cabin, and a trails of blood was seen at the doorway. Toto fell quiet, peering into the cabin while masterfully keeping you all from seeing inside. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/230306/23030558p.png[/img] “It's @marchhare. He's been murdered.” She spoke coldly, meeting the eyes of a few members in the group. “Ya know I thought Raven asked you to clean up your messes. Guess it was a hasty decision.” She ‘harrumphed’, then turned and hustled away. As she left, you leaned cautiously inside the cabin, the tang of blood washing over you like a cold sweat. [b]The March Hare[/b] lay crumpled in the corner, presumably trying to defend himself before his untimely demise. The floor was scraped and scarred, there was blood everywhere. It must have been quite a fight. However you couldn't bear to continue looking, but as you turned there erupted a choked shout from across the camp. You run to the sound. But you're too late. @jumpscared lay in a pile of chimichangas and stuffed unicorn plushies, clutching their heart. Apparently not even anti-heroes are safe. _____________ Short version: @Marchhare has been murdered. They were [color=green]The March Hare, Town[/color] @jumpscared has died. They were [color=magenta]Deadpool, Survivor[/color] _____________ [b][size=6]Day Two Begins[/size][/b] New votes may be made. Toto may be consulted. Day abilities can be used. Check your QT for reports for nightly activities, even if you did not use yours. [i]Day 2 will end 9/17 at 20:00 FR time.[/i] Fluff will now cease. _____________ [size=1]@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @rosetta248 @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @marchhare @cognitive @smolperidot @nerasis @Reynutocx @taxahasman @gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing @jumpscared @kapara @luxmold @ladyplague @lyxla @ambrose @sonyaaxel @craneoflores @xspideray @epioth[/size]
Dawn has broken.

The island was silent all throughout the night, except the scuffling of shadowy forms just as daylight broke over the horizon.
Toto called for the morning meeting, her brow furrowing in concern.

23030558p.png
“Even though I expected this, why are we down a play--person?”
She scanned the crowd quickly, and her eyes widened in dismay when she realized who it was.
“Quickly, we must see if we aren't too late!”

Hurriedly she took off towards a cabin near the lake, and even from afar it was apparent something was amiss. The door was shattered, remnants of the wood dispersed inside and around the cabin, and a trails of blood was seen at the doorway.
Toto fell quiet, peering into the cabin while masterfully keeping you all from seeing inside.

23030558p.png
“It's @marchhare. He's been murdered.”
She spoke coldly, meeting the eyes of a few members in the group.
“Ya know I thought Raven asked you to clean up your messes. Guess it was a hasty decision.”
She ‘harrumphed’, then turned and hustled away.

As she left, you leaned cautiously inside the cabin, the tang of blood washing over you like a cold sweat.
The March Hare lay crumpled in the corner, presumably trying to defend himself before his untimely demise. The floor was scraped and scarred, there was blood everywhere.
It must have been quite a fight.
However you couldn't bear to continue looking, but as you turned there erupted a choked shout from across the camp.
You run to the sound.
But you're too late.
@jumpscared lay in a pile of chimichangas and stuffed unicorn plushies, clutching their heart.
Apparently not even anti-heroes are safe.

Day Two Begins

New votes may be made.
Toto may be consulted.
Day abilities can be used.
Check your QT for reports for nightly activities, even if you did not use yours.

Day 2 will end 9/17 at 20:00 FR time.
Fluff will now cease.
@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @rosetta248 @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @marchhare @cognitive @smolperidot @nerasis @Reynutocx @taxahasman
@gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing @jumpscared
@kapara @luxmold @ladyplague
@lyxla @ambrose @sonyaaxel @craneoflores @xspideray @epioth
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Dog-Mod needs sleep. Goodnight.
Please PM me if there are pressing matters I will see those first.
Dog-Mod needs sleep. Goodnight.
Please PM me if there are pressing matters I will see those first.
TWO deaths? What?
I understand March dying, since he's one of the more experienced players (not extremely vocal though...hmmm), but what about Jump?
Why would mafia target Jump?

I haven't read the thread very carefully, but Jump didn't really stand out to me as anything that would have made them a threat to mafia.

Since there were two kills, there's probably a neutral (3p) killing role out there? If they targeted Jump then it's probably because they were not really experienced and didn't know about the more experienced players, and just went on with a random kill. But perhaps it may be an experienced player, wanting us to think that way...
...oh god, am I overthinking...?
TWO deaths? What?
I understand March dying, since he's one of the more experienced players (not extremely vocal though...hmmm), but what about Jump?
Why would mafia target Jump?

I haven't read the thread very carefully, but Jump didn't really stand out to me as anything that would have made them a threat to mafia.

Since there were two kills, there's probably a neutral (3p) killing role out there? If they targeted Jump then it's probably because they were not really experienced and didn't know about the more experienced players, and just went on with a random kill. But perhaps it may be an experienced player, wanting us to think that way...
...oh god, am I overthinking...?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 61 62