Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62
[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/644d0222813f5008566f57b1eba899db/tumblr_mnr9hqVBvq1qhd8sao1_500.gif[/img] Chuuuuuu! [i] ”Perhaps we all should take some time Observe, preserve, prevail. Suspicions shan't be directed here. Silence is all you'll find. In the light of the night only one is seen Bubbles Llinos says hello Y can't Pup do puzzles” "Observe, preserve, prevail" Three third party members? One who is an investigator, one who is a doctor/guardian, and one who is vanilla. Wincon is to survive, I would assume. "Suspicions shan't be directed here" There is a HUGE difference between shall not and should not. Shan't, to me, implies that the third parties may flip innocent when investigated. Curious. "In the light of the night only one is seen" Light of the night = moonlight or starlight, potentially a lamppost or something. May allude to a character with a heavy... Kagami Light? I know we have a Death Note character in here somewhere. Maybe whoever that person is is third party, or someone with a character with a moonlight/starlight connection is third party. "Bubbles" Water related character? I think bubbles are also a thing in Steven Universe, so any characters from there may be third party. I looked up Llinos- it means greenfinch in Welsh. I thought it might be a reference to GoldFinchGaming, who is a mod in the Pokemon Mafia game, but I don't see him on the spec list. So this is another part of the puzzle. I read Llinos like a Spanish word, so to me it's yinos. But even like that, or replacing any double L's in the riddle with a y doesn't reveal anything. But again, isn't L a Death Note character? Gah. But to me, this points a lot at Death Note characters. --- Also: I believe that we are probably looking at a third party or vigilante kill tonight. When the Mafia has an extra killing role, it's usually a poisoner. Poisoned people typically take a few days to die. Marchhare and JumpScared died right off the bat, so it couldn't have been poison, leaving (imo) a third party, vigilante strike, or triggered death. There may have been some sort of condition for JumpScared to die, and the condition was met, so they died. But what condition? A word? The lack of a lynch? I'm going to go to bed... My brain hurts...[/i]
tumblr_mnr9hqVBvq1qhd8sao1_500.gif

Chuuuuuu!

”Perhaps we all should take some time
Observe, preserve, prevail.
Suspicions shan't be directed here.
Silence is all you'll find.
In the light of the night only one is seen
Bubbles
Llinos says hello
Y can't Pup do puzzles”

"Observe, preserve, prevail"

Three third party members? One who is an investigator, one who is a doctor/guardian, and one who is vanilla. Wincon is to survive, I would assume.

"Suspicions shan't be directed here"

There is a HUGE difference between shall not and should not. Shan't, to me, implies that the third parties may flip innocent when investigated. Curious.

"In the light of the night only one is seen"

Light of the night = moonlight or starlight, potentially a lamppost or something. May allude to a character with a heavy...

Kagami Light? I know we have a Death Note character in here somewhere. Maybe whoever that person is is third party, or someone with a character with a moonlight/starlight connection is third party.

"Bubbles"

Water related character? I think bubbles are also a thing in Steven Universe, so any characters from there may be third party.

I looked up Llinos- it means greenfinch in Welsh. I thought it might be a reference to GoldFinchGaming, who is a mod in the Pokemon Mafia game, but I don't see him on the spec list. So this is another part of the puzzle.

I read Llinos like a Spanish word, so to me it's yinos. But even like that, or replacing any double L's in the riddle with a y doesn't reveal anything. But again, isn't L a Death Note character? Gah.

But to me, this points a lot at Death Note characters.

---

Also: I believe that we are probably looking at a third party or vigilante kill tonight. When the Mafia has an extra killing role, it's usually a poisoner. Poisoned people typically take a few days to die. Marchhare and JumpScared died right off the bat, so it couldn't have been poison, leaving (imo) a third party, vigilante strike, or triggered death. There may have been some sort of condition for JumpScared to die, and the condition was met, so they died. But what condition? A word? The lack of a lynch?

I'm going to go to bed... My brain hurts...

Chu chu.

I am referring to JumpScared's death as being vigilante/third party/triggered. Marchhare's death strikes me as a Mafia kill.
Chu chu.

I am referring to JumpScared's death as being vigilante/third party/triggered. Marchhare's death strikes me as a Mafia kill.
Reading your interpretation of the riddle and I'm liking it a lot more than mine. I probably shouldn't be trying to solve riddles at midnight...

(America)
Reading your interpretation of the riddle and I'm liking it a lot more than mine. I probably shouldn't be trying to solve riddles at midnight...

(America)
hatcherysig_by_darthyoda42-dclux4n.png
That...makes a lot of sense. I can't believe a mudblood thought of that.

*mumbles: my father will hear about this. stupid mudblood.*
That...makes a lot of sense. I can't believe a mudblood thought of that.

*mumbles: my father will hear about this. stupid mudblood.*
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
Chu! Pichu chu chu chu chu chu!

Addendum before I go to bed so my brain will let me sleep:

I realized that there are potential references to more third party roles. "Taking some time" could refer to the clockmaker role, and clockmakers can kill, accounting for Jumpscared's death. "Silence is all you'll find" could refer to a silencing third party, though @LordMalak may be right in that Bequerel was telling us to not try and get major hints on who's guilty via the daily riddle.

I tried plugging the last three lines and then the last few lines into an anagram solver. Some things popped up, but nothing very... Explicit. I know when Marchhare used anagram hints in his game, he would make the answers very obvious, like "six are guilty." I got psychoanalysis null el type stuff. Nothing useful.

Five potential references to specific third party roles... Maybe LordMalak was right in that the watching, prevailing, whatever line refers to a survivor wincon and not specific roles like I had originally guess. A five member third party seems way too big to me, even if they all work independently.
Chu! Pichu chu chu chu chu chu!

Addendum before I go to bed so my brain will let me sleep:

I realized that there are potential references to more third party roles. "Taking some time" could refer to the clockmaker role, and clockmakers can kill, accounting for Jumpscared's death. "Silence is all you'll find" could refer to a silencing third party, though @LordMalak may be right in that Bequerel was telling us to not try and get major hints on who's guilty via the daily riddle.

I tried plugging the last three lines and then the last few lines into an anagram solver. Some things popped up, but nothing very... Explicit. I know when Marchhare used anagram hints in his game, he would make the answers very obvious, like "six are guilty." I got psychoanalysis null el type stuff. Nothing useful.

Five potential references to specific third party roles... Maybe LordMalak was right in that the watching, prevailing, whatever line refers to a survivor wincon and not specific roles like I had originally guess. A five member third party seems way too big to me, even if they all work independently.
I think Rey has already mentioned it, but the first letters of each line spells out "Possibly".
I'm not sure if this is important, but-
-Connie, this IS important! We just don't know what it is yet, do we?
Well, I guess so...but I don't really understand it...nnrgh...
I think Rey has already mentioned it, but the first letters of each line spells out "Possibly".
I'm not sure if this is important, but-
-Connie, this IS important! We just don't know what it is yet, do we?
Well, I guess so...but I don't really understand it...nnrgh...
jghAv2V.png
So does this mean that our answer to the third party question is 'possibly'? That brings up even more questions. Does it mean that we just got a troll answer and we're still no closer to knowing whether or not there's a third party, or does it mean that this third party exists, but may or may not be out for blood? And just because we've worked out one part of this riddle (admittedly, I'm kicking myself for not seeing it sooner), doesn't mean that we should disregard the rest. Maybe we can read the riddle again and try to apply what we've discovered so far? I think this discovery has just raised more questions than it's answered, unfortunately.
So does this mean that our answer to the third party question is 'possibly'? That brings up even more questions. Does it mean that we just got a troll answer and we're still no closer to knowing whether or not there's a third party, or does it mean that this third party exists, but may or may not be out for blood? And just because we've worked out one part of this riddle (admittedly, I'm kicking myself for not seeing it sooner), doesn't mean that we should disregard the rest. Maybe we can read the riddle again and try to apply what we've discovered so far? I think this discovery has just raised more questions than it's answered, unfortunately.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
In any case, we might want to start discussing about what to ask Toto about next + lynch candidates.
We still have time. but it's better to start the discussion :D
-What about the riddle, though?
Look, I'm not saying that we should completely ignore the riddle, I was suggesting that we should start discussion on the question/lynch candidate for today. We can discuss all these together, right?
In any case, we might want to start discussing about what to ask Toto about next + lynch candidates.
We still have time. but it's better to start the discussion :D
-What about the riddle, though?
Look, I'm not saying that we should completely ignore the riddle, I was suggesting that we should start discussion on the question/lynch candidate for today. We can discuss all these together, right?
jghAv2V.png
@StormDreamer

Agreed. Now we have a bit more information, it's definitely a good idea to start discussing who might have blood on their hands and what to ask Toto tonight. Given that directly asking for a username is not likely to produce any results, and at this point we're not even certain what this riddle means, maybe something about the nature of Jumpscared's death. That way we can work out if the Mafia has two kills a night, if it was a role death or this third party offed them.
@StormDreamer

Agreed. Now we have a bit more information, it's definitely a good idea to start discussing who might have blood on their hands and what to ask Toto tonight. Given that directly asking for a username is not likely to produce any results, and at this point we're not even certain what this riddle means, maybe something about the nature of Jumpscared's death. That way we can work out if the Mafia has two kills a night, if it was a role death or this third party offed them.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @rosetta248 @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @cognitive @smolperidot @Reynutocx @taxahasman @gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing

I am silenced
@werelynx @littlefirefly @shadowlugia711 @silverwinter @stormdreamer @Quamosthy @vivafariy @lordmalak @rosetta248 @childofnaga @sansationalmew @KanayaChopin @Theheroicone @cognitive @smolperidot @Reynutocx @taxahasman @gwendolyn @ravenwolf @anika @frayxing

I am silenced
lWvX6Aw.pngsz7fHQI.png participation_badge_by_kaykitty1405-dazky1b.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 61 62