Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Fandom Mafia Game Thread [D3]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62
This is the problem with timezones... I go to sleep and then I miss all this important discussion. At least we've now got a response from @Rosetta248. My apologies for not changing my vote, the voting was closed by the time I got out of bed this morning. Still, it's good to see that you're finally here. I guess now all we can do is wait, and hope for the best. I've already lost my family, even if we weren't related by blood. I don't want to lose you all too.
This is the problem with timezones... I go to sleep and then I miss all this important discussion. At least we've now got a response from @Rosetta248. My apologies for not changing my vote, the voting was closed by the time I got out of bed this morning. Still, it's good to see that you're finally here. I guess now all we can do is wait, and hope for the best. I've already lost my family, even if we weren't related by blood. I don't want to lose you all too.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
Why didn't anyone tell me that I could lynch and consult Toto? And if Rosetta didn't want me to vote to lynch her, she should have said so earlier. I am a busy person and it's not my job to look out for her.
What are you all glaring at me for? My father will hear about this.

((this post requirement is quickly going from fun to hard....))
Why didn't anyone tell me that I could lynch and consult Toto? And if Rosetta didn't want me to vote to lynch her, she should have said so earlier. I am a busy person and it's not my job to look out for her.
What are you all glaring at me for? My father will hear about this.

((this post requirement is quickly going from fun to hard....))
Until you test your wings, you'll never know how far you'll fly or how high you'll soar.
So spread your wings, it's time to fly. Make the leap, own the sky.
You may not know where you're going, and that's okay. As long as you spread your wings, the wind will carry you at least part of the way.
The time though is today.
It's time to fly.
She/Her, 18, INFJ, PST (FRT+0).
@VivaFariy

I agree that it is getting hard to put the post requirement in without making the entire post smell of fluff. Even though, you are still my pawn, and I am the ruler of the new world
@VivaFariy

I agree that it is getting hard to put the post requirement in without making the entire post smell of fluff. Even though, you are still my pawn, and I am the ruler of the new world
PichuPokeMini.png

Chuuuu....

Oh my god guys, I'm dying. I have a huge packet of stuff to read for APUSH.

-ugly sobbing-

I have some thoughts on the riddle already, but I'll analyze it when I have time. Until then...

basically I'll be busy tonight with homework
PichuPokeMini.png

Chuuuu....

Oh my god guys, I'm dying. I have a huge packet of stuff to read for APUSH.

-ugly sobbing-

I have some thoughts on the riddle already, but I'll analyze it when I have time. Until then...

basically I'll be busy tonight with homework
@Quamosthy @VivaFariy It's okay, thank you for replying to me mew~ I hope so be of better assistance now, mew!
@Quamosthy @VivaFariy It's okay, thank you for replying to me mew~ I hope so be of better assistance now, mew!
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
@VivaFariy

These post requirements can definitely be tricky. I'm starting to feel kinda repetitive, but it could be a lot worse looking at some of the others, especially for Taxahasman. Mine isn't so much fluffy as it is difficult to follow at times. It might be easier if I just revealed my character but I'm curious though to see if anyone can pick up on it (or even guess what my post requirement is).

@Rosetta248

Not a problem. Stuff outside one's control happens, and we can hardly blame you for it. Also, just letting you know, you don't have to ping me. I subscribed to the thread, to make sure I don's miss any posts, even if a lot of stuff happens when I'm asleep. I'm admittedly kind of glad that you didn't get lynched. It would've been horrible to have your blood on my hands when I should have changed my vote.
@VivaFariy

These post requirements can definitely be tricky. I'm starting to feel kinda repetitive, but it could be a lot worse looking at some of the others, especially for Taxahasman. Mine isn't so much fluffy as it is difficult to follow at times. It might be easier if I just revealed my character but I'm curious though to see if anyone can pick up on it (or even guess what my post requirement is).

@Rosetta248

Not a problem. Stuff outside one's control happens, and we can hardly blame you for it. Also, just letting you know, you don't have to ping me. I subscribed to the thread, to make sure I don's miss any posts, even if a lot of stuff happens when I'm asleep. I'm admittedly kind of glad that you didn't get lynched. It would've been horrible to have your blood on my hands when I should have changed my vote.
Vigorous Goblet I collect Vigorous Goblets
Vampire Hunting: Scatterquest

_____
Iron Treasure Chest Festival Shop
Mass Hatch Egg Trading
G1s for Sale
[color=transparent]Also I think it's about time I sleep, mew. Goodnight everyone, hope you all have a wonderful night, mew![/color] [img] http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk186/Tara-chan_2008/mewnemuri.jpg [/img]
Also I think it's about time I sleep, mew. Goodnight everyone, hope you all have a wonderful night, mew!

mewnemuri.jpg
@ Quamosthy Mew~ No problem. I'm glad I didn't get lynched myself... I was really scared honestly... mew... But it's okay, I'm alive because of the great Dog-Mod, mew! Mew, goodnight now.
@ Quamosthy Mew~ No problem. I'm glad I didn't get lynched myself... I was really scared honestly... mew... But it's okay, I'm alive because of the great Dog-Mod, mew! Mew, goodnight now.
Oh, you thinly yours is bad? Everyone is calling me short!!
Oh, you thinly yours is bad? Everyone is calling me short!!
Think* jeez. My mobile hates me.
Think* jeez. My mobile hates me.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 61 62