Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rules of the Internet Discussion | DONE!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50
@Wintrymix [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"What I want is trust. It's in everyone else's hands now."[/columns]
@Wintrymix
LCrl62d.png "What I want is trust. It's in everyone else's hands now."
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XjI5T7o.png[/img] "I don't expect to change any opinionss," the coatl states. "All I can ssay is that there was slightly more going for Nyx than Akadelma thanks to Darcy's statement, that I was honestly worried about Polygone but never pushed for a lynch, and that there were far too many lurkers, amongst which we did find a hacker - and Venem was barely more than lurking, too. I was not attempting to mislead Marble." "Otherwise, I can only find your transsition from being fairly quiet to sudden determination to lynch me alarming, your claim to have deliberately mislead me sstrangely motivated for town, and your need for 'trust' when the votes were already going your way to be odd." "But we shall see how things work out." (@SmashedFish @Wintrymix)
XjI5T7o.png

"I don't expect to change any opinionss," the coatl states. "All I can ssay is that there was slightly more going for Nyx than Akadelma thanks to Darcy's statement, that I was honestly worried about Polygone but never pushed for a lynch, and that there were far too many lurkers, amongst which we did find a hacker - and Venem was barely more than lurking, too. I was not attempting to mislead Marble."

"Otherwise, I can only find your transsition from being fairly quiet to sudden determination to lynch me alarming, your claim to have deliberately mislead me sstrangely motivated for town, and your need for 'trust' when the votes were already going your way to be odd."

"But we shall see how things work out."

(@SmashedFish @Wintrymix)
jIRALXN.png
"I feel like this is a lose lose situation. Keep in mind Blushweaver actually jumped on the wagon without saying anything, that suspicious right? Maybe you both really are Town, but we won't know that unless we lynch someone today." Marble ugh'd in frustration.

(@Smashedfish @Mithent)
"I feel like this is a lose lose situation. Keep in mind Blushweaver actually jumped on the wagon without saying anything, that suspicious right? Maybe you both really are Town, but we won't know that unless we lynch someone today." Marble ugh'd in frustration.

(@Smashedfish @Mithent)
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
@Wintrymix

"I mean, they're right to do that. It feels null, since Clay really is the last hacker."

((On mobile, forgive formatting))
@Wintrymix

"I mean, they're right to do that. It feels null, since Clay really is the last hacker."

((On mobile, forgive formatting))
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
"Then prolong this hell, don't you want to get out of here?" Marble questioned the Guardian.
(@Smashedfish)
"Then prolong this hell, don't you want to get out of here?" Marble questioned the Guardian.
(@Smashedfish)
Click clack goes the armor on my back.
NPeGYYg.png bSeVcg2.png
Lockdown

Lockdown is now in effect. Actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue to post until you see the RESERVED post.
Lockdown

Lockdown is now in effect. Actions, votes, and vote changes will no longer be accepted. You may continue to post until you see the RESERVED post.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
"I had mistakenly assumed that we wouldn't be the only ones here for some reason. Clearly, this was incorrect."

@Wintrymix
"I had mistakenly assumed that we wouldn't be the only ones here for some reason. Clearly, this was incorrect."

@Wintrymix
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
End of Day 5

Tirion stared over Brisingr’s shoulder as lockdown rolled in. “Uhhh. Good luck, Bris,” the Fae said, flying back over to the machine.

“How did they even tie the vote,” Brisingr asked out loud. “How.”

Tirion sighed and pushed the button on the machine. It whirred and rumbled, rocking dangerously.

“Should we let R&D know their toy isn’t working?” he asked as Venem appeared from the room.

Brisingr shook his head. “Not until after we return it to the ‘Experimental Things That We Cannot Test :c’ room,” he said, turning to type in Venem’s death notice.

~~~~~

Poly wandered around the room, having never actually spent a lot of time in lightning territory. “So, what happens if I just unplug this?” As he was asking, he pulled a couple random wires out of their sockets to see what would turn off.

A faint roar in the distance startled Bris from his typing. “Uhhh…what, exactly, did you unplug?” he asked Poly, slowly swivelling to face the mirror. “Because that sounds like the Boss’ coffee maker is offline.”

Poly shrugged. “Dunno, sounds important though. Glad it’s not my job to keep that working.” He grins and wanders to the other side of the room without plugging it back in.

[@Cosmopoeia | Venem (Rule 17, Town) was killed.]

The game is now in MyLo.

Begin Day 6

@SmashedFish @Wintrymix @Mithent @wbq @Shadowdawn199 @ Cosmopoeia @Blushweaver @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @AureaImperatrix @Crateshya @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna @ShockZephyr @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ThisOneIsBlue @Ambrose @polygone @Druddigon8 @Vipera
End of Day 5

Tirion stared over Brisingr’s shoulder as lockdown rolled in. “Uhhh. Good luck, Bris,” the Fae said, flying back over to the machine.

“How did they even tie the vote,” Brisingr asked out loud. “How.”

Tirion sighed and pushed the button on the machine. It whirred and rumbled, rocking dangerously.

“Should we let R&D know their toy isn’t working?” he asked as Venem appeared from the room.

Brisingr shook his head. “Not until after we return it to the ‘Experimental Things That We Cannot Test :c’ room,” he said, turning to type in Venem’s death notice.

~~~~~

Poly wandered around the room, having never actually spent a lot of time in lightning territory. “So, what happens if I just unplug this?” As he was asking, he pulled a couple random wires out of their sockets to see what would turn off.

A faint roar in the distance startled Bris from his typing. “Uhhh…what, exactly, did you unplug?” he asked Poly, slowly swivelling to face the mirror. “Because that sounds like the Boss’ coffee maker is offline.”

Poly shrugged. “Dunno, sounds important though. Glad it’s not my job to keep that working.” He grins and wanders to the other side of the room without plugging it back in.

[@Cosmopoeia | Venem (Rule 17, Town) was killed.]

The game is now in MyLo.

Begin Day 6

@SmashedFish @Wintrymix @Mithent @wbq @Shadowdawn199 @ Cosmopoeia @Blushweaver @Firo @Varikset @Stanari @Tsaiah @Kalideoscope @arashiyama @kapara @CakeOn @Fortuna @Ninjacatblue @carpha @Chaoticreactions @Blizzardwing @AureaImperatrix @Crateshya @Bequerel @Agrina @Celaenna @ShockZephyr @Cacogen @FloatingInSpace @ThisOneIsBlue @Ambrose @polygone @Druddigon8 @Vipera
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
You may now begin posting for Day 6.
You may now begin posting for Day 6.
3bMwIy2.png
Kirk, FR +2
@Blushweaver @Cosmopoeia @Shadowdawn199 @Wintrymix @Mithent [columns][img]http://i.imgur.com/LCrl62d.png[/img][nextcol]"This is your last chance. It's me or Clay. I've made my case; now it's up to you to finish the job."[/columns]
@Blushweaver @Cosmopoeia @Shadowdawn199 @Wintrymix @Mithent
LCrl62d.png "This is your last chance. It's me or Clay. I've made my case; now it's up to you to finish the job."
n0vnSpk.png 3bMwIy2.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50