Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampires vs Werewolves - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165
Don't post on this thread unless you joined on the Sign Up thread, please!

The game is over and free to all those who wish to make a comment!

This is the Discussion thread. Please put your votes in the Lynch thread.

Game Status: Town Win
Don't post on this thread unless you joined on the Sign Up thread, please!

The game is over and free to all those who wish to make a comment!

This is the Discussion thread. Please put your votes in the Lynch thread.

Game Status: Town Win
2drwvZa.png
Day One: SilverWinter, the Oracle, was lynched.
Night One: FloatingInSpace, the Vampire, was killed.
Day Two: Peroxides, the Count, was lynched.
Night Two: Fallencrow, the Human, was killed.
Day Three: Blushweaver, the Alpha, was lynched.
Night Three: NekoNikki, the Human, was killed. Person, the Ghost, was attacked.
Day Four: Detroness, the Human, was lynched.
Night Four: Blizzardwing and Cacogen, the Hunters, were killed. Person, the Ghost, succumbed to their wounds.
Day Five: NightLock, the Angel, was lynched.
Night Five: Fortuna, the Warden, was killed.

Players

1. BlueAlphyn885
2. ChibiKittens
3. Bequerel
4. FloatingInSpace - killed night one - Vampire
5. ChaoticKagura
6. Detroness - lynched day four - Human.
7. Peroxides - lynched day two - Count
8. NekoNikki - killed night three - Human
9. Fallencrow - killed night two - Human
10. Cacogen - killed night four - Hunter
11. Nerasis
12. Sealeo
13. TheMemeTeam - dropped out day two - Human
14. Person - attacked night four, succumbed night five - Ghost
15. SilverWinter - lynched day one - Oracle
16. Haley
17. Blushweaver - lynched day three - Alpha
18. Blizzardwing - killed night four - Hunter
19. Fortuna - killed night five - Warden
20. CinnabarCobra - killed day one - Pup
21. NightLock
Spectators

Spectators
1. Kapara
2. KathiraNarae
3. Luthyx
4. Shadowdawn199
5. YordleLover
6. Granger90201
7. IvyRoseIris15
Day One: SilverWinter, the Oracle, was lynched.
Night One: FloatingInSpace, the Vampire, was killed.
Day Two: Peroxides, the Count, was lynched.
Night Two: Fallencrow, the Human, was killed.
Day Three: Blushweaver, the Alpha, was lynched.
Night Three: NekoNikki, the Human, was killed. Person, the Ghost, was attacked.
Day Four: Detroness, the Human, was lynched.
Night Four: Blizzardwing and Cacogen, the Hunters, were killed. Person, the Ghost, succumbed to their wounds.
Day Five: NightLock, the Angel, was lynched.
Night Five: Fortuna, the Warden, was killed.

Players

1. BlueAlphyn885
2. ChibiKittens
3. Bequerel
4. FloatingInSpace - killed night one - Vampire
5. ChaoticKagura
6. Detroness - lynched day four - Human.
7. Peroxides - lynched day two - Count
8. NekoNikki - killed night three - Human
9. Fallencrow - killed night two - Human
10. Cacogen - killed night four - Hunter
11. Nerasis
12. Sealeo
13. TheMemeTeam - dropped out day two - Human
14. Person - attacked night four, succumbed night five - Ghost
15. SilverWinter - lynched day one - Oracle
16. Haley
17. Blushweaver - lynched day three - Alpha
18. Blizzardwing - killed night four - Hunter
19. Fortuna - killed night five - Warden
20. CinnabarCobra - killed day one - Pup
21. NightLock
Spectators

Spectators
1. Kapara
2. KathiraNarae
3. Luthyx
4. Shadowdawn199
5. YordleLover
6. Granger90201
7. IvyRoseIris15
2drwvZa.png
Dawn of Day One
Is this placeholder text?
The villagers awoke from restless sleep, only to find the corpse of marchhare. Judging by the wounds on the body, it was obvious that the werewolves had made their first move - deep claw marks easily visible.

"They're here, amongst our numbers. We have the silver bullets - we just need to find the culprits behind this person's death. Remember, the pack aren't our only enemies here. We also need to run these stakes through the hidden Count's cold, unbeating heart to prevent ourselves from being turned into undead monsters. My fellow townspeople, let discussion commence!"
Yes. Yes, it is. No clues here at all. Sorry.
  • The Example, marchhare, is dead. They were part of the Village.
  • The first day has begun. The first night will start at 12:00 FR time on 5/28.

@BlueAlphyn885 @ChibiKittens @Bequerel @FloatingInSpace @ChaoticKagura @IvyRoseIris15 @Peroxides @Granger90201 @NekoNikki @Fallencrow @Cacogen @Nerasis @Sealeo @TheMemeTeam @Person @SilverWinter @Haley @Blushweaver @Blizzardwing @Fortuna @CinnabarCobra @NightLock @Kapara @KathiraNarae @Luthyx @Shadowdawn199 @YordleLover
Dawn of Day One
Is this placeholder text?
The villagers awoke from restless sleep, only to find the corpse of marchhare. Judging by the wounds on the body, it was obvious that the werewolves had made their first move - deep claw marks easily visible.

"They're here, amongst our numbers. We have the silver bullets - we just need to find the culprits behind this person's death. Remember, the pack aren't our only enemies here. We also need to run these stakes through the hidden Count's cold, unbeating heart to prevent ourselves from being turned into undead monsters. My fellow townspeople, let discussion commence!"
Yes. Yes, it is. No clues here at all. Sorry.
  • The Example, marchhare, is dead. They were part of the Village.
  • The first day has begun. The first night will start at 12:00 FR time on 5/28.

@BlueAlphyn885 @ChibiKittens @Bequerel @FloatingInSpace @ChaoticKagura @IvyRoseIris15 @Peroxides @Granger90201 @NekoNikki @Fallencrow @Cacogen @Nerasis @Sealeo @TheMemeTeam @Person @SilverWinter @Haley @Blushweaver @Blizzardwing @Fortuna @CinnabarCobra @NightLock @Kapara @KathiraNarae @Luthyx @Shadowdawn199 @YordleLover
2drwvZa.png
Ok, well, I'm gonna say hey guys. This is my first ever mafia, although I've read through a few. I'll try and get some reads on people once they start posting.
Ok, well, I'm gonna say hey guys. This is my first ever mafia, although I've read through a few. I'll try and get some reads on people once they start posting.
they/them viU0KTO.png
Ahh! I can't wait to start! Though, one request is that...if you can remember...to ping me to posts. ^^; That way I can remember. (I'm a huge dodo brain.)
Ahh! I can't wait to start! Though, one request is that...if you can remember...to ping me to posts. ^^; That way I can remember. (I'm a huge dodo brain.)
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
Hi! This is my first time playing online, I've played Werewolf a couple times before I'm assuming it's similar. Nice to meet everyone.
Hi! This is my first time playing online, I've played Werewolf a couple times before I'm assuming it's similar. Nice to meet everyone.
Game officially starts tomorrow, I think. Probably for the better since I didn't get a wink of sleep last night and just finished a maf game that was sheer madness. Brain is not functioning properly atm. ;-;

Also no worries, I'm fairly new to mafia as well. This will be my 4th full on game that I'm not watching/spectating etc. We can all be noobs together. XD

I'll post a proper introduction tomorrow, when I can actually think coherently.
Game officially starts tomorrow, I think. Probably for the better since I didn't get a wink of sleep last night and just finished a maf game that was sheer madness. Brain is not functioning properly atm. ;-;

Also no worries, I'm fairly new to mafia as well. This will be my 4th full on game that I'm not watching/spectating etc. We can all be noobs together. XD

bann.png
Hello all!! Excited for this game, why don't we get it under way with a questionnaire?
Quote:
1: introduce yourself! Include pronouns and your normal schedule that you're online.
2: your experience with online Mafia games
3: any players/users you recognize?
4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires?
5: your expectations for this game
6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths?

1: I'm Bequerel, you can call me Beq/Bec or Akuma! She/her pronouns (I'm a big stickler on this I'm sorry) and since its summer rn I'm on a lot.
2: I've played too much Mafia, honestly, the most note able being Okami Mafia, Maritime Mayhem and lots and lots of smaller scale games.
3: oh yeah, I recognize a lot of you! Excited to play with the ones I don't :3
4:tbh I like werewolves a lot more than vampires, because being able to change your form is way cooler than blood-sucking in my opinion.
5:I have high expectations for this game, man I'm so excited for this!
6: I do typically support D1 lynches, though sometimes it can't be avoided; much like town-based lynches. I will not, however, advocate the lynch of a conftown member (glances vampire R2)
Hello all!! Excited for this game, why don't we get it under way with a questionnaire?
Quote:
1: introduce yourself! Include pronouns and your normal schedule that you're online.
2: your experience with online Mafia games
3: any players/users you recognize?
4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires?
5: your expectations for this game
6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths?

1: I'm Bequerel, you can call me Beq/Bec or Akuma! She/her pronouns (I'm a big stickler on this I'm sorry) and since its summer rn I'm on a lot.
2: I've played too much Mafia, honestly, the most note able being Okami Mafia, Maritime Mayhem and lots and lots of smaller scale games.
3: oh yeah, I recognize a lot of you! Excited to play with the ones I don't :3
4:tbh I like werewolves a lot more than vampires, because being able to change your form is way cooler than blood-sucking in my opinion.
5:I have high expectations for this game, man I'm so excited for this!
6: I do typically support D1 lynches, though sometimes it can't be avoided; much like town-based lynches. I will not, however, advocate the lynch of a conftown member (glances vampire R2)
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
[quote name="ChaoticKagura" date=2016-05-26 17:55:45] Game officially starts tomorrow, I think. Probably for the better since I didn't get a wink of sleep last night and just finished a maf game that was sheer madness. Brain is not functioning properly atm. ;-; Also no worries, I'm fairly new to mafia as well. This will be my 4th full on game that I'm not watching/spectating etc. We can all be noobs together. XD I'll post a proper introduction tomorrow, when I can actually think coherently. [/quote] Yeah that game was crazy. Y'all should know by now I'm the one to get the intro posts sorted out and get the questionnaire. XD
ChaoticKagura wrote on 2016-05-26:

Yeah that game was crazy. Y'all should know by now I'm the one to get the intro posts sorted out and get the questionnaire. XD
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Hi, everyone! I'm Blushweaver. I'll answer Beq's little survey.

1: introduce yourself! So, yes. I'm Blushweaver, though feel free to call me Blush. I work full time and am busy with family, but I'm usually around from 17:00 - 21:00 Flight Rising Time. In terms of pronouns, you can call me whatever you want.
2: your experience with online Mafia games: I'm pretty new to mafia games on FR, but have played some werewolf games on a different site.
3: any players/users you recognize? A few are involved with the other werewolf game I've been playing.
4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires? Vampires
5: your expectations for this game: I'm excited to play! It sounds a lot fun.
6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths? I'm for day one lynches. I don't know why people would be for a town death. That doesn't help.
Hi, everyone! I'm Blushweaver. I'll answer Beq's little survey.

1: introduce yourself! So, yes. I'm Blushweaver, though feel free to call me Blush. I work full time and am busy with family, but I'm usually around from 17:00 - 21:00 Flight Rising Time. In terms of pronouns, you can call me whatever you want.
2: your experience with online Mafia games: I'm pretty new to mafia games on FR, but have played some werewolf games on a different site.
3: any players/users you recognize? A few are involved with the other werewolf game I've been playing.
4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires? Vampires
5: your expectations for this game: I'm excited to play! It sounds a lot fun.
6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths? I'm for day one lynches. I don't know why people would be for a town death. That doesn't help.
vV5jbm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165