Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampires vs Werewolves - Discussion
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165
I read that entire chat and I
I'm laughing so dang hard I had so many people rooting for me XD

Tbh now tho I'm kicking myself for not killing Nera or Alphyn earlier :/ if I'd gotten them out sooner I probably would've won. But hey I came so damn close I'm actually pretty proud.

@floatinginspace
Tbh I killed you because I felt it was between you, nera and Chao who would catch onto my being scum and I was gonna have a bad time with either of you. You were kinda just the first one up and holy **** I didn't expect to ACTUALLY claim your role. It worked out for me in the long run and tbh I'm sure if I hadn't mentioned me claiming a town PR in another Mafia game I could've avoided suss for a while longer :/

Meanwhile this was a hella awesome game and I want to play more XD

In hindsight I know now how to avoid seeming scummy but also like half this game I honestly wasn't doing well irl so. Flimsy excuse but hey we all learned stuff.

Never trust ANYONE unless they're MOD CONFIRMED. Lel. If y'all had caught onto my flimsy af claim of guard this would've been over like D4 XD
I read that entire chat and I
I'm laughing so dang hard I had so many people rooting for me XD

Tbh now tho I'm kicking myself for not killing Nera or Alphyn earlier :/ if I'd gotten them out sooner I probably would've won. But hey I came so damn close I'm actually pretty proud.

@floatinginspace
Tbh I killed you because I felt it was between you, nera and Chao who would catch onto my being scum and I was gonna have a bad time with either of you. You were kinda just the first one up and holy **** I didn't expect to ACTUALLY claim your role. It worked out for me in the long run and tbh I'm sure if I hadn't mentioned me claiming a town PR in another Mafia game I could've avoided suss for a while longer :/

Meanwhile this was a hella awesome game and I want to play more XD

In hindsight I know now how to avoid seeming scummy but also like half this game I honestly wasn't doing well irl so. Flimsy excuse but hey we all learned stuff.

Never trust ANYONE unless they're MOD CONFIRMED. Lel. If y'all had caught onto my flimsy af claim of guard this would've been over like D4 XD
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Seriously tho that spec chat was great XD
Seriously tho that spec chat was great XD
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@Bequerel
Why always me? why not cacogen for once during this game? why?
@Bequerel
Why always me? why not cacogen for once during this game? why?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@blizzardwing
Oh I didn't target you I just told March to kill one of the hunters.
@blizzardwing
Oh I didn't target you I just told March to kill one of the hunters.
@marchhare
why me? why not cacogen?
@marchhare
why me? why not cacogen?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

I didn't technically target either of you - rather, I marked it as both of you as the target, as there was no point in choosing when you were both going to die. I put your name first in the EotD instead of Cacogen due to Cacogen's name being above yours in the player list.
@Blizzardwing

I didn't technically target either of you - rather, I marked it as both of you as the target, as there was no point in choosing when you were both going to die. I put your name first in the EotD instead of Cacogen due to Cacogen's name being above yours in the player list.
2drwvZa.png
@bequerel ahh you seemed so trustworthy! >.<
gg everyone!
@bequerel ahh you seemed so trustworthy! >.<
gg everyone!
FR +17
@Bequerel
I agree with March. You were acting off this whole game, but up until the end I blamed it on you not feeling well until it was just a few people left and I was like "okay, something's off". I realized that you have vague claimed and happened to claim a role with multiple interpretations (you could've been any of the 'guard' roles). So yeah. You're posts just had a lot less substance and I had to squint at you to tell but it was noticeable if I looked hard enough.

You got really lucky with your claim though, that's ridiculous. XD I don't know if I could take a gamble like role-claiming, even though it paid off well for you (for a time).

@BlueAlphyn885
When you put it like that I see your point. But if I ever were to claim a role, it wouldn't be something so useless... But yeah I wouldn't have held it against you. I'm kind of surprised I have yet to die in a game, either being NK'd or lynched. Kodoku will probably butcher everyone though that game is going to be brutal.

Now off to read the spectator chat. I want to see what everyone said.
@Bequerel
I agree with March. You were acting off this whole game, but up until the end I blamed it on you not feeling well until it was just a few people left and I was like "okay, something's off". I realized that you have vague claimed and happened to claim a role with multiple interpretations (you could've been any of the 'guard' roles). So yeah. You're posts just had a lot less substance and I had to squint at you to tell but it was noticeable if I looked hard enough.

You got really lucky with your claim though, that's ridiculous. XD I don't know if I could take a gamble like role-claiming, even though it paid off well for you (for a time).

@BlueAlphyn885
When you put it like that I see your point. But if I ever were to claim a role, it wouldn't be something so useless... But yeah I wouldn't have held it against you. I'm kind of surprised I have yet to die in a game, either being NK'd or lynched. Kodoku will probably butcher everyone though that game is going to be brutal.

Now off to read the spectator chat. I want to see what everyone said.
bann.png
1 2 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165