Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampires vs Werewolves - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165
@BlueAlyphn855
Thanks, it's weird being noticed by someone whom I consider so far above me

Also forgot to say I'm 3 hours ahead of fr.
@BlueAlyphn855

they/them viU0KTO.png
[quote name="@Bequerel" date=2016-05-26 18:48:42] @ bluealphyn885 Quote: Good ol' cap'n Beq I love you XD I hardly believe I'll ever live this down and I'm so okay with this. //finds a way to integrate it into my clans lore// [/quote] "AND THEN ONE DAY A MAGICAL RAINBOW SEA DOG DESCENDED TRIUMPHANTLY UPON THE CLAN, DECLARING, [i]'*iNSERT CLAN LEADER'S NAME HERE*, I AM YOUR CAP'N. JOIN ME AND WE SHALL RULE THE GALAXY FOREVER, AND THERE WILL BE FREE PONIES AND DOG BISCUITS FOR EVERYONE'[/i]"
@Bequerel wrote on 2016-05-26:
@ bluealphyn885

Quote:
Good ol' cap'n Beq

I love you XD I hardly believe I'll ever live this down and I'm so okay with this. //finds a way to integrate it into my clans lore//

"AND THEN ONE DAY A MAGICAL RAINBOW SEA DOG DESCENDED TRIUMPHANTLY UPON THE CLAN, DECLARING, '*iNSERT CLAN LEADER'S NAME HERE*, I AM YOUR CAP'N. JOIN ME AND WE SHALL RULE THE GALAXY FOREVER, AND THERE WILL BE FREE PONIES AND DOG BISCUITS FOR EVERYONE'"
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
BE AGGRESSIVE

BE BE AGGRESSIVE
BE AGGRESSIVE

BE BE AGGRESSIVE
uCR5SCW.png
*dusts off google docs*

time to make mah spreadsheet
*dusts off google docs*

time to make mah spreadsheet
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="@Person" date=2016-05-26 18:50:10] @ BlueAlyphn855 Thanks, it's weird being noticed by someone whom I consider so far above me Also forgot to say I'm 3 hours ahead of fr. [/quote] Hah, I'm really not above you. I just joined this site in like, January, and I just started playing forum mafia, like, a month ago. I'm nothing special, but I'm flattered you think so ;w; *ahem* but anyways, on to the game. I know we're still doing introductions, but that won't stop me from taking notes and seeing if people adhere to their opinions once it comes down to day 1 lynches. *waits patiently for more people to show up*
@Person wrote on 2016-05-26:
@ BlueAlyphn855

Hah, I'm really not above you. I just joined this site in like, January, and I just started playing forum mafia, like, a month ago. I'm nothing special, but I'm flattered you think so ;w;

*ahem* but anyways, on to the game. I know we're still doing introductions, but that won't stop me from taking notes and seeing if people adhere to their opinions once it comes down to day 1 lynches.

*waits patiently for more people to show up*
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
Also maf games can get PRETTY heated sometimes. It's best to take a step away and breathe and remember its a game. I know that happens a lot but just remember not to attack the person on the other side of the screen.
Also maf games can get PRETTY heated sometimes. It's best to take a step away and breathe and remember its a game. I know that happens a lot but just remember not to attack the person on the other side of the screen.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="@BlueAlphyn885" date=2016-05-26 18:55:25] [quote name="@ Bequerel" date=2016-05-26 18:48:42] @ bluealphyn885 Quote: Good ol' cap'n Beq I love you XD I hardly believe I'll ever live this down and I'm so okay with this. //finds a way to integrate it into my clans lore// [/quote] "AND THEN ONE DAY A MAGICAL RAINBOW SEA DOG DESCENDED TRIUMPHANTLY UPON THE CLAN, DECLARING, [i]'*iNSERT CLAN LEADER'S NAME HERE*, I AM YOUR CAP'N. JOIN ME AND WE SHALL RULE THE GALAXY FOREVER, AND THERE WILL BE FREE PONIES AND DOG BISCUITS FOR EVERYONE'[/i]" [/quote] You know it's funny because that's basically how it happened XD
@BlueAlphyn885 wrote on 2016-05-26:
@ Bequerel wrote on 2016-05-26:
@ bluealphyn885

Quote:
Good ol' cap'n Beq

I love you XD I hardly believe I'll ever live this down and I'm so okay with this. //finds a way to integrate it into my clans lore//

"AND THEN ONE DAY A MAGICAL RAINBOW SEA DOG DESCENDED TRIUMPHANTLY UPON THE CLAN, DECLARING, '*iNSERT CLAN LEADER'S NAME HERE*, I AM YOUR CAP'N. JOIN ME AND WE SHALL RULE THE GALAXY FOREVER, AND THERE WILL BE FREE PONIES AND DOG BISCUITS FOR EVERYONE'"

You know it's funny because that's basically how it happened XD
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
Granger90201 has dropped out and became a spectator. Their role was Human.
2drwvZa.png
[quote name="FloatingInSpace" date=2016-05-26 19:05:07] Also maf games can get PRETTY heated sometimes. It's best to take a step away and breathe and remember its a game. I know that happens a lot but just remember not to attack the person on the other side of the screen. [/quote] So much this
FloatingInSpace wrote on 2016-05-26:

So much this
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
[quote name="marchhare" date=2016-05-26 19:10:12] Granger90201 has dropped out and became a spectator. Their role was Human. [/quote] Down a townie already, yeesh. Enjoy spectating, Granger!
marchhare wrote on 2016-05-26:

Down a townie already, yeesh. Enjoy spectating, Granger!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165