Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | (Closed!) Vampires vs Werewolves
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The full moon shines brightly from above. Bats swirl about the crisp night air. Wolven howling pierces ears from a distance outside the small village. An eerie vibe strangles all life in the area.

"Tonight," begins the speech, "we face the reckoning. These creatures are slowly making their move on our home, creatures that were unknown of before this moment. If you'd like to help us combat them, then sign up here, my fellow townsmen. If not, then flee into the eastern woods and hope you find safety. Return here and face the other end of the silver and stakes we don, for tomorrow, the hunt begins!"

Some of the group instantly dash east. Others ponder for a moment before following.

"To all who remain, rest well tonight. This may be the last chance you can before their attack. For our home and glory!"

"For our home and glory!"
The full moon shines brightly from above. Bats swirl about the crisp night air. Wolven howling pierces ears from a distance outside the small village. An eerie vibe strangles all life in the area.

"Tonight," begins the speech, "we face the reckoning. These creatures are slowly making their move on our home, creatures that were unknown of before this moment. If you'd like to help us combat them, then sign up here, my fellow townsmen. If not, then flee into the eastern woods and hope you find safety. Return here and face the other end of the silver and stakes we don, for tomorrow, the hunt begins!"

Some of the group instantly dash east. Others ponder for a moment before following.

"To all who remain, rest well tonight. This may be the last chance you can before their attack. For our home and glory!"

"For our home and glory!"
2drwvZa.png
Welcome! This is Vampires vs Werewolves, a mafia game based after both Werewolf and Vampire by Brains and Luthyx respectively. In this game, the town is caught in the middle of the rivalry of the vamps (cult) and wolves (mafia), and now must fight to defend their town. The players each receive a role before the game starts and vote to lynch someone each day, trying to obtain their faction's win condition.

This game must have 20 players to start, up to 25 total. There is no limit of spectators and replacements. Each day cycle will last 48 hours, and each night cycle will last 24 hours or until all power roles have sent in their actions .
Welcome! This is Vampires vs Werewolves, a mafia game based after both Werewolf and Vampire by Brains and Luthyx respectively. In this game, the town is caught in the middle of the rivalry of the vamps (cult) and wolves (mafia), and now must fight to defend their town. The players each receive a role before the game starts and vote to lynch someone each day, trying to obtain their faction's win condition.

This game must have 20 players to start, up to 25 total. There is no limit of spectators and replacements. Each day cycle will last 48 hours, and each night cycle will last 24 hours or until all power roles have sent in their actions .
2drwvZa.png
Players
1. @BlueAlphyn885
2. @ChibiKittens
3. @Bequerel
4. @FloatingInSpace
5. @ChaoticKagura
6. @IvyRoseIris15
7. @Peroxides
8. @Granger90201
9. @NekoNikki
10. @Fallencrow
11. @Cacogen
12. @Nerasis
13. @Sealeo
14. @TheMemeTeam
15. @Person
16. @SilverWinter
17. @Haley
18. @Blushweaver
19. @Blizzardwing
20. @Fortuna
21. @CinnabarCobra
22. @NightLock

Replacements
1. @Detroness

Spectators
1. @Kapara
2. @KathiraNarae
3. @Luthyx
4. @Shadowdawn199
5. @YordleLover
Players
1. @BlueAlphyn885
2. @ChibiKittens
3. @Bequerel
4. @FloatingInSpace
5. @ChaoticKagura
6. @IvyRoseIris15
7. @Peroxides
8. @Granger90201
9. @NekoNikki
10. @Fallencrow
11. @Cacogen
12. @Nerasis
13. @Sealeo
14. @TheMemeTeam
15. @Person
16. @SilverWinter
17. @Haley
18. @Blushweaver
19. @Blizzardwing
20. @Fortuna
21. @CinnabarCobra
22. @NightLock

Replacements
1. @Detroness

Spectators
1. @Kapara
2. @KathiraNarae
3. @Luthyx
4. @Shadowdawn199
5. @YordleLover
2drwvZa.png
Your role is: Example. You're a member of the: Village. Your win condition is: Eliminate all Werewolves and Vampires.
The Example only has one meaning of their short life. That's to show players what role cards and deaths will look like.
Your abilities are the following.
  • (Passive) Your role card is shown to everyone on the sign up thread.
  • (Passive) You die the dawn of the first day.

Role Glossary
1-Shot = An ability you can use once. Generally always active.
Active = An ability you use repeatedly every night. You must send in this action to marchhare.
Factional = An ability shared between your faction. You must send in this action to marchhare.
Passive = An ability automatically activated when the time is right.

Rules
  • No directly quoting mod from or screenshotting quicktopics and pms. However, you may quote rules.
  • No illegal communication. Stick to the thread and any given quicktopic links only.
  • No roleplay - that would just give away your role!
  • If you don't post or submit actions for 3 in-game day and nights, you'll be modkilled.
  • No editing or deleting posts. The only exception is a double post.
  • Don't pretend to break any rules. It'll be treated as if you broke a rule, and you will be modkilled.
  • Don't post after you're dead. Instead, pm me asking for spectator quicktopic link.
  • I am allowed to give and withhold information at my discretion when it comes to questions directed towards me.
  • I may update the rules at any given time.
Your role is: Example. You're a member of the: Village. Your win condition is: Eliminate all Werewolves and Vampires.
The Example only has one meaning of their short life. That's to show players what role cards and deaths will look like.
Your abilities are the following.
  • (Passive) Your role card is shown to everyone on the sign up thread.
  • (Passive) You die the dawn of the first day.

Role Glossary
1-Shot = An ability you can use once. Generally always active.
Active = An ability you use repeatedly every night. You must send in this action to marchhare.
Factional = An ability shared between your faction. You must send in this action to marchhare.
Passive = An ability automatically activated when the time is right.

Rules
  • No directly quoting mod from or screenshotting quicktopics and pms. However, you may quote rules.
  • No illegal communication. Stick to the thread and any given quicktopic links only.
  • No roleplay - that would just give away your role!
  • If you don't post or submit actions for 3 in-game day and nights, you'll be modkilled.
  • No editing or deleting posts. The only exception is a double post.
  • Don't pretend to break any rules. It'll be treated as if you broke a rule, and you will be modkilled.
  • Don't post after you're dead. Instead, pm me asking for spectator quicktopic link.
  • I am allowed to give and withhold information at my discretion when it comes to questions directed towards me.
  • I may update the rules at any given time.
2drwvZa.png
Village-Dwellers
The humans who got caught up in the supernatural war and a few others who decided to lend a hand.
Win Condition: Eliminate all Vampires and Werewolves.
  • Mayor - May reveal their role by posting a specific phrase in bold.
  • Lone Wolf - Immune to the Count's bite, can kill someone once every other night.
  • Hunters - Share a quicktopic and will die if the other dies.
  • Bloodhound - Can sniff out for someone’s alignment every other night.
  • Warden - Can imprison someone every night. This roleblocks and protects the target.
  • Oracle - Picks two players every night. A fact about the first will be told to the second.
  • Guard - Stands guard outside of someone’s house each night, protecting the target.
  • Angel - Sacrifices themself in the place of a chosen target if the target is converted or killed that night - 2-Shot.
  • Fairy - When lynched, there are no kills that night.
  • Ghost - Survives for one day/night cycle after being killed or lynched.
  • Pacifist - Votes do not count towards the vote total.
  • Human - Vanilla townie. There are 4 of these.
Werewolf Mafia
A ravenous wolf pack seeking to devour the savory townsfolk.
Win Condition: Make up half of all players.
  • Alpha - Appears innocent during investigation.
  • Scent Detector - Can sniff out for someone’s role every other night.
  • Pup - Vanilla maf.
Vampire Cult
A lone Count slowly building their own army.
  • Count - Converts someone every night to join the Vampires. If killed or lynched, no more converting can be done.
  • Bloodsucker - Comes into play if the Bloodhound is converted. Drinks from one person every night. The target is roleblocked.
  • Vampire - Vanilla cult.
Supernatural Sympathizer
A new threat? Perhaps not.
Win Condition: Ensure a Wolf or Vampire win.
Sympathizer - Counts as part of the Wolves and Vampires, but doesn't need to be eradicated by village for town to win. Gains access to the Wolf QT upon Alpha's death or the Vampire QT upon Count's death, assuming there are still Wolves or Vampires.
Village-Dwellers
The humans who got caught up in the supernatural war and a few others who decided to lend a hand.
Win Condition: Eliminate all Vampires and Werewolves.
  • Mayor - May reveal their role by posting a specific phrase in bold.
  • Lone Wolf - Immune to the Count's bite, can kill someone once every other night.
  • Hunters - Share a quicktopic and will die if the other dies.
  • Bloodhound - Can sniff out for someone’s alignment every other night.
  • Warden - Can imprison someone every night. This roleblocks and protects the target.
  • Oracle - Picks two players every night. A fact about the first will be told to the second.
  • Guard - Stands guard outside of someone’s house each night, protecting the target.
  • Angel - Sacrifices themself in the place of a chosen target if the target is converted or killed that night - 2-Shot.
  • Fairy - When lynched, there are no kills that night.
  • Ghost - Survives for one day/night cycle after being killed or lynched.
  • Pacifist - Votes do not count towards the vote total.
  • Human - Vanilla townie. There are 4 of these.
Werewolf Mafia
A ravenous wolf pack seeking to devour the savory townsfolk.
  • Alpha - Appears innocent during investigation.
  • Scent Detector - Can sniff out for someone’s role every other night.
  • Pup - Vanilla maf.
Vampire Cult
A lone Count slowly building their own army.
  • Count - Converts someone every night to join the Vampires. If killed or lynched, no more converting can be done.
  • Bloodsucker - Comes into play if the Bloodhound is converted. Drinks from one person every night. The target is roleblocked.
  • Vampire - Vanilla cult.
Supernatural Sympathizer
A new threat? Perhaps not.
Win Condition: Ensure a Wolf or Vampire win.
Sympathizer - Counts as part of the Wolves and Vampires, but doesn't need to be eradicated by village for town to win. Gains access to the Wolf QT upon Alpha's death or the Vampire QT upon Count's death, assuming there are still Wolves or Vampires.
2drwvZa.png
@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Celes, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @Negcol, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @Bequerel, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @Blushweaver, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Also pinging those who stated interest in the Vampire thread: @ChibiKittens @ChaoticKagura @Nerasis
@MathGirl277, @Chaoticreactions, @passingavery, @FunwithaPorpoise, @Tsaiah, @Firo, @Leucoss, @Varikset, @kirkfan2255, @IndigoPi, @ashestoashes, @Stanari, @AureaImperatrix, @Chuck, @wbq, @InuKimi, @OblitusBellum, @ShockZephyr, @WolfSong, @earendils, @DJFeather, @Geoff, @RedDragonD, @FloatingInSpace, @Shadowlugia711, @LordAlois, @Detroness, @Celes, @Fallencrow, @Mithent, @Kapara, @KathiraNarae, @Negcol, @marchhare, @NekoNikki, @Valheru, @JackalJames, @Silverfrost, @polygone, @Ninjacatblue, @Amphiptere, @keraunic, @ZolfJKimbleeXME, @Narumitsu, @Elroking, @Kahvinporo, @ophician, @Casiope, @Vipera, @WaterWolf600, @TheSpine, @Shengrila, @WilltayC, @amapup, @MurasakiSama, @Wolfpack1216r, @SmashedFish, @FunFilledWTFery, @Corial, @JohnWatsGoingOn, @Druddigon8, @WolfSong, @DreamAlex, @CrazyRedFire, @IgnisFlamel, @Wintrymix, @MystRunner, @kalhalla, @Holi, @Werelynx, @WynterDragen, @ThisOneIsBlue, @CakeOn, @EccentricElf23, @PandaMimi, @Ambrose, @Beheaded, @Bequerel, @tinydobes, @CinnabarCobra, @starseer, @BlueAlphyn885, @Valgami, @Blushweaver, @clarax, @AnonEclipse, @arashiyama, @crateshya, @Percifrax, @Shadowdawn199, @TheMemeTeam, @Cacogen
Please use the IMH Spreadsheet for the most up-to-date pinglists.

Also pinging those who stated interest in the Vampire thread: @ChibiKittens @ChaoticKagura @Nerasis
2drwvZa.png
@marchhare first! Add me to spec plz, I think I'll be too busy to play
@marchhare first! Add me to spec plz, I think I'll be too busy to play
dNCLmdm.png
@marchhare

Sounds cool, sign me up~!
@marchhare

Sounds cool, sign me up~!
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
@marchhare: Put me on spectators, please!
@marchhare: Put me on spectators, please!
tumblr_inline_nbefjbkpeK1qg78ij.png 1506664200.png rounded_corners2.png
@marchhare
I'd love to join! All of these roles look really interesting ^^
@marchhare
I'd love to join! All of these roles look really interesting ^^
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8