Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Vampires vs Werewolves - Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165
1: introduce yourself! Include pronouns and your normal schedule that you're online. Hi! I'm Person, and you can call me whatever pronoun you think suits me. I'll be on a bit, but when camping, I'll have trouble with wifi.

2: your experience with online Mafia games I stalk quite a few mafia forums(shout out to the shiny wolf thread, I've read every single post!)

3: any players/users you recognize? A few

4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires? Werewolves by far.

5: your expectations for this game Probably me being completely lost the entire time

6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths? I'm against them and I try and minimize town deaths as much as possible.
1: introduce yourself! Include pronouns and your normal schedule that you're online. Hi! I'm Person, and you can call me whatever pronoun you think suits me. I'll be on a bit, but when camping, I'll have trouble with wifi.

2: your experience with online Mafia games I stalk quite a few mafia forums(shout out to the shiny wolf thread, I've read every single post!)

3: any players/users you recognize? A few

4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires? Werewolves by far.

5: your expectations for this game Probably me being completely lost the entire time

6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths? I'm against them and I try and minimize town deaths as much as possible.
they/them viU0KTO.png
Woo! I'm excited for this :D

1: Hi guys! I'm Fortuna/Faye, and I go by she/her pronouns :) I think I'm on UTC +10 / FR Time + 11, so I sleep when most of you seem to be most active ;-;
2: I've played lots of ToS games, and Vampire R2 was my first forum mafia game, so I'm still a noob :p
3: I recognise the names of everyone who played in Round 2! And some from Round 1, though I didn't play in that :o really pumped to get to know everyone more, though!!
4: idk :/ transforming is cool but living for a long time is...also sorta cool....it depends what kind of werewolf or vampire I guess? Werewolves in general are cooler I guess :u
5: really excited :D
6: havent been abile to form much of an opinion, but Day 1 lynches seem pretty useful, though I'm not sure what you mean by town deaths :S id prefer it if we didnt lose any town????
Woo! I'm excited for this :D

1: Hi guys! I'm Fortuna/Faye, and I go by she/her pronouns :) I think I'm on UTC +10 / FR Time + 11, so I sleep when most of you seem to be most active ;-;
2: I've played lots of ToS games, and Vampire R2 was my first forum mafia game, so I'm still a noob :p
3: I recognise the names of everyone who played in Round 2! And some from Round 1, though I didn't play in that :o really pumped to get to know everyone more, though!!
4: idk :/ transforming is cool but living for a long time is...also sorta cool....it depends what kind of werewolf or vampire I guess? Werewolves in general are cooler I guess :u
5: really excited :D
6: havent been abile to form much of an opinion, but Day 1 lynches seem pretty useful, though I'm not sure what you mean by town deaths :S id prefer it if we didnt lose any town????
FR +17
Hello there, sort-of veteran player round here. Can't wait to get started!
Hello there, sort-of veteran player round here. Can't wait to get started!
uCR5SCW.png
Ah look at you, read my mind. XD
Quote:
1: introduce yourself! Include pronouns and your normal schedule that you're online.
2: your experience with online Mafia games
3: any players/users you recognize?
4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires?
5: your expectations for this game
6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths?

1. Call me Chaotic or Chao, or any other nicknames you come up with are fine tbh. Female pronouns, but I wont be offended if you use gender neutral either. On a lot, my schedule is clearing up now that finals are over. In school for most of the early day, get home around 11FRT.

2. I've been in three previous games, dropped out of one. I lost in both of the games that I completed though, so I think I have bad luck. I'm also signed up for another maf game currently. So minimal experience, but I feel like I've learned a lot from those few games.

3. I know a lot of you. XD Beq, March (though they're GM this time) and ChibiKittens have been in every game I've played so far. Also familiar with Alphyn, Blushweaver, Nerasis... yeah. Like half the people. Which means I'm watching you all. *squints*

4. Non-sparkling vampires are pretty cool, but I still prefer werewolves.

5. Well I definitely hope it lasts more than 2 in game days. Determined to change my loosing streak, but I'm a little out of my element since this is way more people than I'm used to, and also it has more than two factions... which is new to me. I've kind of dropped myself into the deep end, but I'm looking forward to the madness. XD

6. Lynch every day always. I've learned to really try and avoid needless town lynches, but I also think they can't be avoided to a degree.
Ah look at you, read my mind. XD
Quote:
1: introduce yourself! Include pronouns and your normal schedule that you're online.
4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires?

1. Call me Chaotic or Chao, or any other nicknames you come up with are fine tbh. Female pronouns, but I wont be offended if you use gender neutral either. On a lot, my schedule is clearing up now that finals are over. In school for most of the early day, get home around 11FRT.

2. I've been in three previous games, dropped out of one. I lost in both of the games that I completed though, so I think I have bad luck. I'm also signed up for another maf game currently. So minimal experience, but I feel like I've learned a lot from those few games.

3. I know a lot of you. XD Beq, March (though they're GM this time) and ChibiKittens have been in every game I've played so far. Also familiar with Alphyn, Blushweaver, Nerasis... yeah. Like half the people. Which means I'm watching you all. *squints*

4. Non-sparkling vampires are pretty cool, but I still prefer werewolves.

5. Well I definitely hope it lasts more than 2 in game days. Determined to change my loosing streak, but I'm a little out of my element since this is way more people than I'm used to, and also it has more than two factions... which is new to me. I've kind of dropped myself into the deep end, but I'm looking forward to the madness. XD

6. Lynch every day always. I've learned to really try and avoid needless town lynches, but I also think they can't be avoided to a degree.
bann.png
I go by Space, they/them tho I'm not overly picky and will use they/them to refer to most other people and I am sporatically online like all the time.
I've done quite a few of these on FR so far. They're loads of fun!
Too lazy to look through, Beq is someone I remember.
Depends. What kind of werewolf vs what kind of vampire?
If there's a lot of newbies (which I'm seeing) it'll be a wild, wild ride. I don't plan on not being agro btw.
From my past two maf games on here I've concluded this: lynch. Just DO IT. Town death or no, it will help narrow the field and early on in the game can give us info and wipe off anyone who we're side eyeing to prevent confusion later.
I go by Space, they/them tho I'm not overly picky and will use they/them to refer to most other people and I am sporatically online like all the time.
I've done quite a few of these on FR so far. They're loads of fun!
Too lazy to look through, Beq is someone I remember.
Depends. What kind of werewolf vs what kind of vampire?
If there's a lot of newbies (which I'm seeing) it'll be a wild, wild ride. I don't plan on not being agro btw.
From my past two maf games on here I've concluded this: lynch. Just DO IT. Town death or no, it will help narrow the field and early on in the game can give us info and wipe off anyone who we're side eyeing to prevent confusion later.
uCR5SCW.png
Oops, I got my time wrong - it's FR + 17
Oops, I got my time wrong - it's FR + 17
FR +17
*Incoherent pterodactyl screeches* I am soooo excited for this!!!

Hi, I'm BlueAlphyn885, Most people call me either Blue or Alphyn, but "hey you" works just fine as well. He/Him/She/Her/They/Them/It, whatever floats your boat, honestly. I'm FR time +3. Tomorrow is my last day of high school (ever) so I'll be more free during the days, but I also will be starting a job soon, so yeah. Regardless, you're more likely to see me at night than at any other time.

This is my 4th one, to be exact. My first was Maritime Mayhem, and that was one hell of a first game, in my opinion.

Good ol' cap'n Beq, our lovely mod March, a great chunk of the cast from Vampire 2 and Shiny Werewolf. And a lot of others I've seen puttering around the forum games. Lots of fresh faces as well, which is exciting!

Werewolves. It's likea combo of being a furry (which is awesome, btw) and being a superhero/villain.

With all these fun parties vying for a win, I expect this game to be deliciously chaotic.

Hmmm... I'm usually for Day 1 lynches, because it stirs up some juicy conversation, but if the reasoning is good enough, I can be swayed not to vote.

Also also: If you can't tell already, my playstyle has always been rather aloof (I've been told I'm hard to read). By no means is it me being cocky. I just like to remind others to have fun every now and then. After all, this is a game, and games are supposed to be fun.

What you can expect: I like to post memes that correspond with my reactions on occasion, but only if it fits the situation

Posting random images and fluff that do not relate to the situation at hand often derail useful conversation, and doing so will gain you major scum points in my eyes.

Also, @Person the dragon in your icon is adorable. And that's about it.

Edit: Added my hours of operation.
*Incoherent pterodactyl screeches* I am soooo excited for this!!!

Hi, I'm BlueAlphyn885, Most people call me either Blue or Alphyn, but "hey you" works just fine as well. He/Him/She/Her/They/Them/It, whatever floats your boat, honestly. I'm FR time +3. Tomorrow is my last day of high school (ever) so I'll be more free during the days, but I also will be starting a job soon, so yeah. Regardless, you're more likely to see me at night than at any other time.

This is my 4th one, to be exact. My first was Maritime Mayhem, and that was one hell of a first game, in my opinion.

Good ol' cap'n Beq, our lovely mod March, a great chunk of the cast from Vampire 2 and Shiny Werewolf. And a lot of others I've seen puttering around the forum games. Lots of fresh faces as well, which is exciting!

Werewolves. It's likea combo of being a furry (which is awesome, btw) and being a superhero/villain.

With all these fun parties vying for a win, I expect this game to be deliciously chaotic.

Hmmm... I'm usually for Day 1 lynches, because it stirs up some juicy conversation, but if the reasoning is good enough, I can be swayed not to vote.

Also also: If you can't tell already, my playstyle has always been rather aloof (I've been told I'm hard to read). By no means is it me being cocky. I just like to remind others to have fun every now and then. After all, this is a game, and games are supposed to be fun.

What you can expect: I like to post memes that correspond with my reactions on occasion, but only if it fits the situation

Posting random images and fluff that do not relate to the situation at hand often derail useful conversation, and doing so will gain you major scum points in my eyes.

Also, @Person the dragon in your icon is adorable. And that's about it.

Edit: Added my hours of operation.
download-3.png FR+3
Any pronouns
Sell me your frogs!
[quote name="Bequerel" date=2016-05-26 17:56:12] Quote: 1: introduce yourself! Include pronouns and your normal schedule that you're online. 2: your experience with online Mafia games 3: any players/users you recognize? 4: completely unbiased towards this game, do you prefer werewolves over vampires? 5: your expectations for this game 6: are you for Day 1 (D1) lynches? What about town deaths? [/quote] 1. Hey! I'm Haley. She/her pronouns and I am online pretty sporadically because of my work. Although I am 3hrs ahead of FRT. 2. I am a total newbie to this whole game, and I am so excited to learn! 3. Nope! 4. I love werewolves; but if they don't have control over the change/after becoming a werewolf like you don't even remember the time that you are a wolf? Then sign me up for the immortality by blood. 5. To learn how these mafia/werewolf games work because they seem pretty fun! 6. Lynching on D1 seems to be extreme to me and town deaths seem worse.
Bequerel wrote on 2016-05-26:
Quote:

1. Hey! I'm Haley. She/her pronouns and I am online pretty sporadically because of my work. Although I am 3hrs ahead of FRT.
2. I am a total newbie to this whole game, and I am so excited to learn!
3. Nope!
4. I love werewolves; but if they don't have control over the change/after becoming a werewolf like you don't even remember the time that you are a wolf? Then sign me up for the immortality by blood.
5. To learn how these mafia/werewolf games work because they seem pretty fun!
6. Lynching on D1 seems to be extreme to me and town deaths seem worse.
d3e17328ee286dcd923aae92ae2ee4827bd6ec7d.gif
Hullo Spess XD glad to see you in another game.

For those of you who are new to forum mafias, or are inexperienced, don't fret! If you feel you're getting lost in the thread, that's alright, sometimes your first game can be a doozy. All of us vets were noobs at one point. Just remember to ALWAYS voice your opinion, and state anything you notice. Even if you think it's not noteworthy or you'll make a fool of yourself. Honestly screwing up in a game is the fun part, because even if it gets you killed you learned from it yeah? But if you feel too overwhelmed don't be ashamed of asking the mod for a replacement and you can spectate instead. I encourage all of you, spectate as many games as you can, especially if you'd like to continue playing games. It gets you acquainted with the more popular (meaning the players you see in every game) players and their play styles, plus you get to see the mechanics of the game.
Basically my little rant here was to say: don't be shy! None of us bite (except the vampires) and we're all here to have fun and hunt scum. NO ONE will put you down for your ideas/opinions, we may refute them, but we will never make fun of you/insult. There's no reason to be shy!

I'm excited to play with all of you, and let's have a great game >:]
Hullo Spess XD glad to see you in another game.

For those of you who are new to forum mafias, or are inexperienced, don't fret! If you feel you're getting lost in the thread, that's alright, sometimes your first game can be a doozy. All of us vets were noobs at one point. Just remember to ALWAYS voice your opinion, and state anything you notice. Even if you think it's not noteworthy or you'll make a fool of yourself. Honestly screwing up in a game is the fun part, because even if it gets you killed you learned from it yeah? But if you feel too overwhelmed don't be ashamed of asking the mod for a replacement and you can spectate instead. I encourage all of you, spectate as many games as you can, especially if you'd like to continue playing games. It gets you acquainted with the more popular (meaning the players you see in every game) players and their play styles, plus you get to see the mechanics of the game.
Basically my little rant here was to say: don't be shy! None of us bite (except the vampires) and we're all here to have fun and hunt scum. NO ONE will put you down for your ideas/opinions, we may refute them, but we will never make fun of you/insult. There's no reason to be shy!

I'm excited to play with all of you, and let's have a great game >:]
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
@bluealphyn885
Quote:
Good ol' cap'n Beq
I love you XD I hardly believe I'll ever live this down and I'm so okay with this. //finds a way to integrate it into my clans lore//
@bluealphyn885
Quote:
Good ol' cap'n Beq
I love you XD I hardly believe I'll ever live this down and I'm so okay with this. //finds a way to integrate it into my clans lore//
Emi | She/Her | PST (FR+0)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o4_75sq.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o2_75sq.pngtPvBjsT.gifplague_demibling_by_cicide76536-dciw22w.gifvWQ6hU2.giftumblr_oswfbivfek1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngimage.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165