Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | V&V: Vermillion / Mafia / Day 4
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Bog simply stared at Lilith blankly.
"You know if you're just going to kill me for being innocent you should do it now and stop waiting for everyone else to be traumatized by killing another member of their own kind."
Bog simply stared at Lilith blankly.
"You know if you're just going to kill me for being innocent you should do it now and stop waiting for everyone else to be traumatized by killing another member of their own kind."
@chaoticCorvus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13268909] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png[/img][/url] Lilith continued to giggle, seemingly unaffected by what Bog was saying. "Where's the fun in that!" she chirped viciously.
@chaoticCorvus

Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png
Lilith continued to giggle, seemingly unaffected by what Bog was saying. "Where's the fun in that!" she chirped viciously.
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@byenary

"I guess it's fun if you're not the one dying. So see there's no fun for me in this."
He grumbled, lumbering over to a corner and laying down with his wings over his red hide.
"And traumatizing dragons isn't fun- actually I take that back it can be fun."
@byenary

"I guess it's fun if you're not the one dying. So see there's no fun for me in this."
He grumbled, lumbering over to a corner and laying down with his wings over his red hide.
"And traumatizing dragons isn't fun- actually I take that back it can be fun."
@chaoticCorvus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11844390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118444/11844390_350.png[/img][/url] "Since you are adamant in proclaiming yourself innocent, do you have another alternative dragon that would fit the clues? If not, then we may have to lynch you based solely on the fact that you fit the clues. You're very good at blaming all of us and insulting us and telling us that we have the mindset of rabbits. An interesting attitude, given that we decide your fate. But either way, if you cannot think of another that could have been the killer, then you may be acting."
@chaoticCorvus

11844390_350.png

"Since you are adamant in proclaiming yourself innocent, do you have another alternative dragon that would fit the clues? If not, then we may have to lynch you based solely on the fact that you fit the clues. You're very good at blaming all of us and insulting us and telling us that we have the mindset of rabbits. An interesting attitude, given that we decide your fate. But either way, if you cannot think of another that could have been the killer, then you may be acting."
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater

Bog snorted loudly, casting an angry glare at the skydancer.
"Do you expect me to be nice to you all acfter you've damned me to death row, not knowing the mistake you're making?"
He stared at her for a few more seconds, before laying his head back down on his paws and pulling the black cloth around his neck over his head a bit.
"Ker fits the clues just fine. She ever has red feathers on herself. Redmoon fits the bill as well. Her familiar has orange tipped hair, she's wearing a lot of cloth, and she's got red feathers."
He sighed again.
"I'm not going to change your minds though am I? Just kill me and regret the choice you're making later. You're all going to."
@Moonwater

Bog snorted loudly, casting an angry glare at the skydancer.
"Do you expect me to be nice to you all acfter you've damned me to death row, not knowing the mistake you're making?"
He stared at her for a few more seconds, before laying his head back down on his paws and pulling the black cloth around his neck over his head a bit.
"Ker fits the clues just fine. She ever has red feathers on herself. Redmoon fits the bill as well. Her familiar has orange tipped hair, she's wearing a lot of cloth, and she's got red feathers."
He sighed again.
"I'm not going to change your minds though am I? Just kill me and regret the choice you're making later. You're all going to."
@Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde

Ker distangles herself from the group hug after one final squeeze and a noogie to Samael (she remembers he used to hate them, but she knows he was just lying) and looks at Bog in his lonely corner.

"To my mind it seems like we can string up Needle if this one doesn't fit the bill." She shrugs. "Having them wicked knives for hands ain't doing him any good in proving it weren't he who dunit. Not counting the bandages and red feathers too."
@Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde

Ker distangles herself from the group hug after one final squeeze and a noogie to Samael (she remembers he used to hate them, but she knows he was just lying) and looks at Bog in his lonely corner.

"To my mind it seems like we can string up Needle if this one doesn't fit the bill." She shrugs. "Having them wicked knives for hands ain't doing him any good in proving it weren't he who dunit. Not counting the bandages and red feathers too."
tumblr_pap6duN5Et1vvc1jno3_500.png
@Akal

"Looks lie Needle's the next to go then, because this wasn't me."
Bog growled, slightly angered by being referred to as 'this one'.
"And you're not out of the clear either girly."
@Akal

"Looks lie Needle's the next to go then, because this wasn't me."
Bog growled, slightly angered by being referred to as 'this one'.
"And you're not out of the clear either girly."
[center][size=5][b]Night Two[/b][/size][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16705014] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Viscera_zpsp7vqeqzb.png[/img][/url] "It seems you've all decided on a suspect," Viscera stated, making her way over to Bog, "Come on." Bog, obviously hesitant to follow Viscera to his death, made an attempt to escape. Viscera grasped him roughly by the arm, whipping him around to face her. She locked eyes with the Guardian, an amused sneer on her face, her eyes lighting up as she incapacitated him with her cold glare. After a moment, she led the dazed and stumbling Bog out of the warehouse without a word, dragging him into nearby shed to be shackled up. He had a blank, empty expression plastered on his face, as if he were a living corpse. Lilith watched leave Viscera in awe. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13268909] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png[/img][/url] "I haven't seen Vis' do that in a while!" Lilith squealed in excitement, "Isn't she so cool?" "Let's just hope you've made the right choice," she giggled, "We'll find out tonight, won't we?" Viscera entered the warehouse again with a stern expression on her face, making her way over to the circuit breaker to shut off the lights for the night without warning. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13268909] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png[/img][/url] "Oh!" Lilith chirped in surprise, "It's bed time, everyone!" Dragons scrambled through the darkness in search of their sleeping places, eventually settling in the comfort of their beds. It was silent spare for the ambient sound of crickets and the low creaking of the warehouse when the wind picked up. A group of dragons whispered to each-other quietly in a corner of the warehouse, going unnoticed as they plotted the death of another dragon that night. [center]-----[/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16729898] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/167299/16729898_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The Pearlcatcher who had stumbled upon the warehouse had been snatched and chained up out in the open so that everyone may get a look at him. He shook in fear as piercing eyes raked over him, and he could tell they were deciding what to do with him. He swallowed, an anxious sweat forming on his terrified face. The Pearlcatcher was left in silence for a while before a group of demons approached with wide grins, blood-lust in their eyes, having figured out what to do with him. Tears spilled down his cheeks as he realized that he wouldn't make it out alive, and he let out a desperate sob. "P-lease," he begged, "Just l-let me g-go!" His pleas had no effect on the demons, it even made a few of them laugh. The Pearlcatcher stared at his killers for one last moment before they descended on him in a flurry of fangs and claws, ripping him apart as he let out an anguished cry that echoed throughout the warehouse. [center]------[/center] [b]Status:[/b] [LIST] [*][b]Bog[/b] has received [b]4[/b] votes against him, and will be lynched tonight. [*]You have voted to kill the Pearlcatcher. Your actions may have consequences. [*]NPCs cannot be interacted with during the night, however, you may continue role-playing. [*]PM me to activate your role for tonight, or to confirm whether or not it is available to use/how to use it. [*]The angels will vote to kill a dragon tonight. [/LIST] [center][b]Day will rise in 24 hours.[/b][/center] [center]-----[/center] [b]Players:[/b] @Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @Akal @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Cyberstrike @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde [b]Spectators:[/b] @Lummox @Nanosaur
Night Two

Viscera_zpsp7vqeqzb.png
"It seems you've all decided on a suspect," Viscera stated, making her way over to Bog, "Come on."

Bog, obviously hesitant to follow Viscera to his death, made an attempt to escape. Viscera grasped him roughly by the arm, whipping him around to face her. She locked eyes with the Guardian, an amused sneer on her face, her eyes lighting up as she incapacitated him with her cold glare.

After a moment, she led the dazed and stumbling Bog out of the warehouse without a word, dragging him into nearby shed to be shackled up. He had a blank, empty expression plastered on his face, as if he were a living corpse.

Lilith watched leave Viscera in awe.

Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png
"I haven't seen Vis' do that in a while!" Lilith squealed in excitement, "Isn't she so cool?"

"Let's just hope you've made the right choice," she giggled, "We'll find out tonight, won't we?"

Viscera entered the warehouse again with a stern expression on her face, making her way over to the circuit breaker to shut off the lights for the night without warning.

Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png
"Oh!" Lilith chirped in surprise, "It's bed time, everyone!"

Dragons scrambled through the darkness in search of their sleeping places, eventually settling in the comfort of their beds. It was silent spare for the ambient sound of crickets and the low creaking of the warehouse when the wind picked up. A group of dragons whispered to each-other quietly in a corner of the warehouse, going unnoticed as they plotted the death of another dragon that night.

The Pearlcatcher who had stumbled upon the warehouse had been snatched and chained up out in the open so that everyone may get a look at him. He shook in fear as piercing eyes raked over him, and he could tell they were deciding what to do with him. He swallowed, an anxious sweat forming on his terrified face.

The Pearlcatcher was left in silence for a while before a group of demons approached with wide grins, blood-lust in their eyes, having figured out what to do with him. Tears spilled down his cheeks as he realized that he wouldn't make it out alive, and he let out a desperate sob.

"P-lease," he begged, "Just l-let me g-go!"

His pleas had no effect on the demons, it even made a few of them laugh. The Pearlcatcher stared at his killers for one last moment before they descended on him in a flurry of fangs and claws, ripping him apart as he let out an anguished cry that echoed throughout the warehouse.

• Bog has received 4 votes against him, and will be lynched tonight.
  • You have voted to kill the Pearlcatcher. Your actions may have consequences.
  • NPCs cannot be interacted with during the night, however, you may continue role-playing.
  • PM me to activate your role for tonight, or to confirm whether or not it is available to use/how to use it.
  • The angels will vote to kill a dragon tonight.
Day will rise in 24 hours.

Players: @Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @Akal @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Cyberstrike @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde
Spectators: @Lummox @Nanosaur
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
Apollyon looked upon the group with their discomfort with a small smile. Dragons who make such a large mistake deserve equal or better punishment for their wrongdoings do they not? He did not see the problem here. He especially didnt see any problems with the open murder of the pearlcatcher either. It would be an unfortunate mistake on part of everyone who voted if he really was innocent, yet, at least he was still blameless. He could hardly even find the time at the moment to argue about who may or may not have actually done it. He hunkered down again for another dreamless sleep.
Apollyon looked upon the group with their discomfort with a small smile. Dragons who make such a large mistake deserve equal or better punishment for their wrongdoings do they not? He did not see the problem here. He especially didnt see any problems with the open murder of the pearlcatcher either. It would be an unfortunate mistake on part of everyone who voted if he really was innocent, yet, at least he was still blameless. He could hardly even find the time at the moment to argue about who may or may not have actually done it. He hunkered down again for another dreamless sleep.
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
". . . "

Torchwick stood back from the group, watching the Peralcater get mauled. Something was . . . off. Those who killed could they possibly be trying to prove themselves as demons? Angels who had infiltrated?

He also worried about the consequences of their forward action, more dragons would be coming to find the missing Pearlcatcher, if they would have scared him off he would have been able to tell the tale of scary demons in the woods, then other dragons might have been to scared to come into the woods, thus never finding their encampment.

He would have to further observe the group before he became too active, he didn't want to die so soon.
". . . "

Torchwick stood back from the group, watching the Peralcater get mauled. Something was . . . off. Those who killed could they possibly be trying to prove themselves as demons? Angels who had infiltrated?

He also worried about the consequences of their forward action, more dragons would be coming to find the missing Pearlcatcher, if they would have scared him off he would have been able to tell the tale of scary demons in the woods, then other dragons might have been to scared to come into the woods, thus never finding their encampment.

He would have to further observe the group before he became too active, he didn't want to die so soon.
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15