Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | V&V: Vermillion / Mafia / Day 4
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
@Beynary @Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @Akal @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde (Sorry for the mass ping! ) Needle listened to the bickering continue, then something hit him. Hard. They had all forgotten about one dragon. He had orange hair, he was wearing cloth, and his [i] familiar [/i] had red feathers. How could he have forgotten about that dragon!? [img]http://s25.postimg.org/8a3lbqiln/11028281p.png[/img] "Everyone!" He hollared, hoping to be heard. "I think we've forgotten about [b] Bog[/b]! He's got an orange beard, is wearing cloth, and his familiar actually has red feathers! I-I think he may be our culprit, and not anyone we've mentioned!" He couldn't believe they hadn't thought of the guardian. How could they have overlooked him! Obviously it was because [i] he [/i] didn't have the feathers. This was good. Very good. Maybe they'd knock out an angel tonight! ....if he was right... (@Byenary this would be a vote change. )
@Beynary
@Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @Akal @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde
(Sorry for the mass ping! )

Needle listened to the bickering continue, then something hit him. Hard. They had all forgotten about one dragon. He had orange hair, he was wearing cloth, and his familiar had red feathers. How could he have forgotten about that dragon!?

11028281p.png "Everyone!" He hollared, hoping to be heard. "I think we've forgotten about Bog! He's got an orange beard, is wearing cloth, and his familiar actually has red feathers! I-I think he may be our culprit, and not anyone we've mentioned!"

He couldn't believe they hadn't thought of the guardian. How could they have overlooked him! Obviously it was because he didn't have the feathers. This was good. Very good. Maybe they'd knock out an angel tonight! ....if he was right...

(@Byenary this would be a vote change. )
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
Ker had been soundly snoring through the hubbub, and was just now crawling out of her comfortable den. The day was already well on its way, and lots of things seemed to have happened. Like the dead body for instance. Also, she was apparently being accused of putting it there. She yawned wide and looked to her accusers, especially the guardian.

"Damn, I ain't even woke yet and dragons be all throwing lil ole me to the wolves."

She rubbed sleep from her eyes.

"Brother, if you wanna keep pointing those accusing digits at me, you might wanna consider that you be fitting the clues to a T. I mean, you got the orange fur, the red feathers and even the bloody rags."

Immediately after delivering her thoughts on the matter, Ker's attention slipped away from the whole murder investigation thing and to more interesting things. Like her sister, right there in person. A wide grin split her face and she jogged to Lilith.
"Hey! Lilith, Lilith, Lilith!"

@byenary @chaoticcorvus
Ker had been soundly snoring through the hubbub, and was just now crawling out of her comfortable den. The day was already well on its way, and lots of things seemed to have happened. Like the dead body for instance. Also, she was apparently being accused of putting it there. She yawned wide and looked to her accusers, especially the guardian.

"Damn, I ain't even woke yet and dragons be all throwing lil ole me to the wolves."

She rubbed sleep from her eyes.

"Brother, if you wanna keep pointing those accusing digits at me, you might wanna consider that you be fitting the clues to a T. I mean, you got the orange fur, the red feathers and even the bloody rags."

Immediately after delivering her thoughts on the matter, Ker's attention slipped away from the whole murder investigation thing and to more interesting things. Like her sister, right there in person. A wide grin split her face and she jogged to Lilith.
"Hey! Lilith, Lilith, Lilith!"

@byenary @chaoticcorvus
a8f65907033b6ea1d963b9102dffb9536afec1d0.png
Lilith had been wanting to reconnect with one of her kin, and was overjoyed when she noticed her sister, Ker, calling to her from across the warehouse. She hadn't seen her sister since they were hatchlings, born from the same clutch. Although it had been a while, their blood had always kept them bonded together. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13268909] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png[/img][/url] "Hey sis'!" she chirped, making her way over to Ker with a wide smile, "It's been sooo long!" She wrapped her arms around the Wildclaw in a warm embrace. @Akal
Lilith had been wanting to reconnect with one of her kin, and was overjoyed when she noticed her sister, Ker, calling to her from across the warehouse. She hadn't seen her sister since they were hatchlings, born from the same clutch. Although it had been a while, their blood had always kept them bonded together.

Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png
"Hey sis'!" she chirped, making her way over to Ker with a wide smile, "It's been sooo long!"

She wrapped her arms around the Wildclaw in a warm embrace.

@Akal
Rae | 21 | they/them | I like dark lore, coatls, and disappearing for months.

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@Akal @Byenary
(Because this was bound to happen...)
Sister? Lilith was his sister? At least, that's what Samael was thinking. And was that...
"Ker? Y-you're here too?"
He bounded over towards the two, about to latch onto them and never ever ever ever ever let go!
"Remember me? It's Samael!"
He didn't want to cry, but it was just so happy a moment. And there was a corpse there. Just like home.
@Akal @Byenary
(Because this was bound to happen...)
Sister? Lilith was his sister? At least, that's what Samael was thinking. And was that...
"Ker? Y-you're here too?"
He bounded over towards the two, about to latch onto them and never ever ever ever ever let go!
"Remember me? It's Samael!"
He didn't want to cry, but it was just so happy a moment. And there was a corpse there. Just like home.
Lilith gasped when another of her kin, Samael, bounded up to her, joining their hug. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13268909] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png[/img][/url] "Sammy!" she cried happily, nuzzling him close. @Akal @Zeedikay
Lilith gasped when another of her kin, Samael, bounded up to her, joining their hug.

Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png
"Sammy!" she cried happily, nuzzling him close.

@Akal @Zeedikay

If you're reading this tell me to finish the dragons I already have before buying new ones
@byenary @Zeedikay

"Way too long!" Ker laughed and grabbed Lilith into a bear hug, almost lifting her off the ground. Her neck feathers tickled Ker's snout and made her laugh even harder. It was good to see Lilith was doing good.

"Eyyyy, brother! Didn't know you was going to be here too!" She unwrapped one arm from Lilith and stretched it over to squeeze her brother close. Ker bumped her head against his, feeling like she was going to burst from sheer joy.

Just like old times; there was even a dead body lying around. Her home nowadays had a definite shortage of bodies, so this was kind of nostalgic, Ker had to admit. She was going to draw the line at eating the body, though. That was a part of her childhood she didn't particularly miss. But forget that, she had all her siblings here!

Coming here was the best decision she'd ever made.
@byenary @Zeedikay

"Way too long!" Ker laughed and grabbed Lilith into a bear hug, almost lifting her off the ground. Her neck feathers tickled Ker's snout and made her laugh even harder. It was good to see Lilith was doing good.

"Eyyyy, brother! Didn't know you was going to be here too!" She unwrapped one arm from Lilith and stretched it over to squeeze her brother close. Ker bumped her head against his, feeling like she was going to burst from sheer joy.

Just like old times; there was even a dead body lying around. Her home nowadays had a definite shortage of bodies, so this was kind of nostalgic, Ker had to admit. She was going to draw the line at eating the body, though. That was a part of her childhood she didn't particularly miss. But forget that, she had all her siblings here!

Coming here was the best decision she'd ever made.
a8f65907033b6ea1d963b9102dffb9536afec1d0.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7410616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/74107/7410616_350.png[/img] [/url] "Spiky over there's got a point," Moros said, though her gaze was on Samael's family reunion. Aw, wasn't that sweet? And if Ker was closely involved with the authorities here, it might be better to stay on her good side. "I'll switch my vote to [b]Bog[/b]." She shrugged. "He does have red feathers, an orange beard, and cloth." Besides, it didn't look like a vote for Ker would do anything but earn enmity at this point.

7410616_350.png

"Spiky over there's got a point," Moros said, though her gaze was on Samael's family reunion. Aw, wasn't that sweet? And if Ker was closely involved with the authorities here, it might be better to stay on her good side.

"I'll switch my vote to Bog." She shrugged. "He does have red feathers, an orange beard, and cloth."

Besides, it didn't look like a vote for Ker would do anything but earn enmity at this point.
@byenary @Cyberstrike [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11844390] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118444/11844390_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Sometimes I must pay for my silence.[/i] A day and a night of skulking had resulted in Iris getting a late start on socializing. As it was, there was not a lot of harm done yet. The clues pointed to a dragon with red feathers, orange fur, and bloodied bandages. Luckily for her, she possessed none of these features. Her practiced eyes swept over the room, picking out dragons that seemed to fit the clues. She didn't care to interrupt the "family meeting", and neither did being in a family absolve any of the two of suspicion. "To be honest," Iris began, "I believe Needle a little bit in thinking that Bog is suspicious. However... I find three dragons total in this room to be suspicious, and Needle is included in one of that three. Thus, I must take his words with a grain of salt. Or, perhaps, more than just a grain." She paused. "However, [b]I will vote that we lynch Bog,[/b] as he seems to fit the clues best. And we really ought to kill the Pearlcatcher, though torturing would be fun. Is there anything to drink or eat around here?"
@byenary @Cyberstrike

11844390_350.png

Sometimes I must pay for my silence.

A day and a night of skulking had resulted in Iris getting a late start on socializing. As it was, there was not a lot of harm done yet. The clues pointed to a dragon with red feathers, orange fur, and bloodied bandages. Luckily for her, she possessed none of these features.

Her practiced eyes swept over the room, picking out dragons that seemed to fit the clues. She didn't care to interrupt the "family meeting", and neither did being in a family absolve any of the two of suspicion.

"To be honest," Iris began, "I believe Needle a little bit in thinking that Bog is suspicious. However... I find three dragons total in this room to be suspicious, and Needle is included in one of that three. Thus, I must take his words with a grain of salt. Or, perhaps, more than just a grain."

She paused. "However, I will vote that we lynch Bog, as he seems to fit the clues best. And we really ought to kill the Pearlcatcher, though torturing would be fun. Is there anything to drink or eat around here?"
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
[center]@Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @Akal @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde ------------------ Bog's face scrunched up in a snarl instantly. Dragons were throwing their votes for him already, trying to damn him for a murder he never committed! "Alright listen here!" He boomed, loud voice carrying over the chatting of the dragons. "First of all, if this thing," he glared over at Needle, "Had enough sense to actually look at someone, he'd notice that yeah I have a beard, but this isn't fur. It's coarse and doesn't come off in little tufts! Second of all, yeah I have cloth on, so do a lot of other dragons here. And thirdly my owning of a red familiar isn't a good reason to kill me!" His tail crashed into the ground, eyes burning as he glared at the other dragons. He stormed over to Lilith. "You, can I go over and compare my beard to the fur left at the murder? Because obviously some dragons have the mental capacity of a rabbit." ------------------- ((Also, can I direct you all to something that was stated a few pages ago)) [quote]((also a reminder: only physical clues can be used to indicate a dragons killer. logic such as "this breed is incapable of holding a weapon" does not apply as the only aspect of the deaths i write that points back to a killer is the clues you find. [b]the only justification for a suspect is if their genes/apparel match a physical clue))[/b][/quote] ((Bog's Familiar isn't on him, and he doesn't have feathers otherwise.))[/center]
@Lukra @Hanoverian23 @SoulSorbet @Mismas @Akal @flybeatRemix @CrazyRedFire @ZolfJKimbleeXME @ClockworkEclipse @Siennia @Zeedikay @Moonwater @MirrorOfTheLost @Hiss @chaoticCorvus @Lorde

Bog's face scrunched up in a snarl instantly. Dragons were throwing their votes for him already, trying to damn him for a murder he never committed!

"Alright listen here!" He boomed, loud voice carrying over the chatting of the dragons. "First of all, if this thing,"
he glared over at Needle,
"Had enough sense to actually look at someone, he'd notice that yeah I have a beard, but this isn't fur. It's coarse and doesn't come off in little tufts! Second of all, yeah I have cloth on, so do a lot of other dragons here. And thirdly my owning of a red familiar isn't a good reason to kill me!"
His tail crashed into the ground, eyes burning as he glared at the other dragons.
He stormed over to Lilith.
"You, can I go over and compare my beard to the fur left at the murder? Because obviously some dragons have the mental capacity of a rabbit."

((Also, can I direct you all to something that was stated a few pages ago))
Quote:
((also a reminder: only physical clues can be used to indicate a dragons killer. logic such as "this breed is incapable of holding a weapon" does not apply as the only aspect of the deaths i write that points back to a killer is the clues you find. the only justification for a suspect is if their genes/apparel match a physical clue))

((Bog's Familiar isn't on him, and he doesn't have feathers otherwise.))
@chaoticCorvus [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13268909] [img]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag39/pixelkaela/Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png[/img][/url] Lilith giggled at Bog's frustration, shrugging her shoulders. "Do whatever you want, silly!" she laughed, "I can't help you, though." ((also, I forgot to state so in that update post as i wasn't meaning it to be a point of reference, but in the game rules it is listed that clues can pertain to genes, apparel, AND familiars. my bad!))
@chaoticCorvus

Lilith_zpsmbqlbbk2.png
Lilith giggled at Bog's frustration, shrugging her shoulders. "Do whatever you want, silly!" she laughed, "I can't help you, though."

((also, I forgot to state so in that update post as i wasn't meaning it to be a point of reference, but in the game rules it is listed that clues can pertain to genes, apparel, AND familiars. my bad!))

1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15