Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Hatcheries from Earth and Shadow
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@moosen118

Thank you! I'll keep an eye on it :)

@Phantomsylveon

I actually have already checked your hatchery out. I love the pairs, but I don't see any that fits with what I'm looking for :)
@moosen118

Thank you! I'll keep an eye on it :)

@Phantomsylveon

I actually have already checked your hatchery out. I love the pairs, but I don't see any that fits with what I'm looking for :)
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

LF hatcheries from Earth and Shadow for dragons matching the F Bears!
@aliena I just hatched some pretty blue ranged faes(sorry they're crackle), and have more hatching in 6 days that should be gembound! Here's the link again! Look at the last two on the list! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13962876] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139629/13962876_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13962877] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/139629/13962877_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aliena
I just hatched some pretty blue ranged faes(sorry they're crackle), and have more hatching in 6 days that should be gembound!

Here's the link again! Look at the last two on the list!

13962876_350.png

13962877_350.png
qruiRvb.png
@moosen118

For the shadow dragon, I'm looking for dark blue, black and (if possible) gembond in light blues like the bear. But thank you, anyways!
@moosen118

For the shadow dragon, I'm looking for dark blue, black and (if possible) gembond in light blues like the bear. But thank you, anyways!
I rent my nest to all flights (It's free. Tips are always welcome but not necessary). I also train dragons for a fee (be it exalt fodder or else). Here is the post with more information :) (The training part is in hiatus)

@moosen118
pinging myself so I don't lose the thread!
@moosen118
pinging myself so I don't lose the thread!
qruiRvb.png
bump!
bump!

Seems like no one has summoned earth breeders avalanche yet, so I'll do it :D

@abx532 @alanapants @Alement @alenkoblr @allochthon @CaptPBnJ @Circade @ConnivingSleeper @CoolCougar @curiousVersifier @DalphiaRose @DemonGoddess @dhfktwnf @Dragakure @Dreadnoughtus @EmpressArista @Garuna @Ginevrasm @GneissSnappers @Keera @kirikitsune @Krillian @Kuikka @LadyTroubadour @Lithos @MiaMia @Mirres @Mountainfall @Mudcat @narumitsu @Nikniknik @Oobilan @Orgetzu @Peacebone @playtheapple @quartzwitch @Renessa47 @Septime @Skyhill @snarkasaurus @SnowAnubis @SullenEarth @Theprettiestorc @thequeenofhearts @TikindiDragon @Wingfold @woodlark @Xokey @Zemya

Hey! Sorry for mass ping, but maybe someone can help @aliena with that tricky dragon? My pairs don't fit the requirements, alas.
Seems like no one has summoned earth breeders avalanche yet, so I'll do it :D

@abx532 @alanapants @Alement @alenkoblr @allochthon @CaptPBnJ @Circade @ConnivingSleeper @CoolCougar @curiousVersifier @DalphiaRose @DemonGoddess @dhfktwnf @Dragakure @Dreadnoughtus @EmpressArista @Garuna @Ginevrasm @GneissSnappers @Keera @kirikitsune @Krillian @Kuikka @LadyTroubadour @Lithos @MiaMia @Mirres @Mountainfall @Mudcat @narumitsu @Nikniknik @Oobilan @Orgetzu @Peacebone @playtheapple @quartzwitch @Renessa47 @Septime @Skyhill @snarkasaurus @SnowAnubis @SullenEarth @Theprettiestorc @thequeenofhearts @TikindiDragon @Wingfold @woodlark @Xokey @Zemya

Hey! Sorry for mass ping, but maybe someone can help @aliena with that tricky dragon? My pairs don't fit the requirements, alas.
@aliena Here is my hatchery if you find any pairs you like :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=baz&id=1355347&page=1][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/91c6981e8ee130a796094795cb34efeb/tumblr_nkescqtPdX1tsr566o1_400.png[/img][/url] Thanks for the ping @Valemora <3
@aliena
Here is my hatchery if you find any pairs you like :D

tumblr_nkescqtPdX1tsr566o1_400.png

Thanks for the ping @Valemora <3
910f32999520cf38b3d9effb0ceeac8bf86b904c.png92bcc735fbf7097d91acffdaa2ef770b4d770a3b.png84c5b105ad4577b29167af9740a1518e8abcd650.png
Ah, sorry! 'Fraid none of my current pairs in those breeds could produce what you're after. Much luck, hope you find exactly what you're looking for!
Ah, sorry! 'Fraid none of my current pairs in those breeds could produce what you're after. Much luck, hope you find exactly what you're looking for!
K7VDc51.png
A life is a journey, a journey is a story, a story is a treasure. (Motto of Clan Troubadour)

*I send and am happy to receive in character PMs!*
tumblr_ntz8d7CUWK1ueyht5o1_100.png
@Valemora

Thank you so much! To tell you the truth, Earth hatcheries have been the most difficult to find.

@Keera

Your dirt pairs are all awesome, but I didn't find one that fitted with the breed I'm looking for. However, can I be added to the pinglist for Prismacolor and Blazing Fire? They have amazing hatchies, and I'm a weakling for lady snappers. Would you prefer I posted to be added to the pinglist in your hatchery? Thank you for showing it to me :D
@Valemora

Thank you so much! To tell you the truth, Earth hatcheries have been the most difficult to find.

@Keera

Your dirt pairs are all awesome, but I didn't find one that fitted with the breed I'm looking for. However, can I be added to the pinglist for Prismacolor and Blazing Fire? They have amazing hatchies, and I'm a weakling for lady snappers. Would you prefer I posted to be added to the pinglist in your hatchery? Thank you for showing it to me :D

@LadyTroubadour

Thank you!
@LadyTroubadour

Thank you!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10