Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Memento Mori (moved!)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53
@MusicalDreamer

Oh yeah! You’ll definitely be pinged on discord for all her mischievous ploys and excursions xD
@MusicalDreamer

Oh yeah! You’ll definitely be pinged on discord for all her mischievous ploys and excursions xD
VYQwMuq.gif
@CosmicFalcon

That was a good poem :D
@CosmicFalcon

That was a good poem :D
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow
Aww, thank you! <3
@WolfandCrow
Aww, thank you! <3
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
@DemonChild77
I sent the trade for Elisum a while ago. Not sure if you knew or not.
@DemonChild77
I sent the trade for Elisum a while ago. Not sure if you knew or not.
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
@MusicalDreamer

Whoops, I'm sorry! I just got home a while ago and haven't really been on until now. I'll add my contributions right now!
@MusicalDreamer

Whoops, I'm sorry! I just got home a while ago and haven't really been on until now. I'll add my contributions right now!
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@Jaspernoir

2: Forgotten
Descendant: ShadowEssence

Being brought back to life was a relief and a curse for ShadowEssence, for now, if he died again he would truly be dead. Yet, who else can have such a second chance? He pondered on this until the sun began to rise, for he didn't seem to need sleep anymore. When the other dragons had woken up, albeit quite a few with hangovers from the prior night's activities, he quickly tried to hide his new found empty body. Just as he thought about doing so, his familiar clothed him magically with some sort of dark energy. He protested quietly, in vain, about how it may look to the others, but as he did so, his familiar seemed to disappear from view.

The other dragons seemed to eye him a bit suspiciously when they finally had enough energy to fully get up and moving. He now smelled different, and looked completely changed from the night before. But, their nocturne leader assured them all that everything was fine, and to leave him to his secrets. She may not have known exactly what was happening, but she was no stranger to unusual circumstance.

They finally approached their new home in the forests, and the dragons set out to make a feast, yet ShadowEssence had no appetite remaining for food either. In fact, he felt no hunger, no strong emotions like he used to, no need for sleep, no desire for friendship...

He pondered... had he somehow forgotten what it meant to be alive?

(sorry, to catch up my stories may be a bit shorter, I hope that's alright)
@Jaspernoir

2: Forgotten

Being brought back to life was a relief and a curse for ShadowEssence, for now, if he died again he would truly be dead. Yet, who else can have such a second chance? He pondered on this until the sun began to rise, for he didn't seem to need sleep anymore. When the other dragons had woken up, albeit quite a few with hangovers from the prior night's activities, he quickly tried to hide his new found empty body. Just as he thought about doing so, his familiar clothed him magically with some sort of dark energy. He protested quietly, in vain, about how it may look to the others, but as he did so, his familiar seemed to disappear from view.

The other dragons seemed to eye him a bit suspiciously when they finally had enough energy to fully get up and moving. He now smelled different, and looked completely changed from the night before. But, their nocturne leader assured them all that everything was fine, and to leave him to his secrets. She may not have known exactly what was happening, but she was no stranger to unusual circumstance.

They finally approached their new home in the forests, and the dragons set out to make a feast, yet ShadowEssence had no appetite remaining for food either. In fact, he felt no hunger, no strong emotions like he used to, no need for sleep, no desire for friendship...

He pondered... had he somehow forgotten what it meant to be alive?

(sorry, to catch up my stories may be a bit shorter, I hope that's alright)
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@Jaspernoir

3: Friendship

He decided he still needed to try to remember how to be alive, so he grabbed some food and retreated out towards a tree, just in case he couldn't actually manage to eat it. After all, he really did not want to lose this home he had found, and he feared his new condition would frighten the others.

Wait... why did he care about family? He thought he had given up all ties to living emotions. And why did the firefly he had just eaten taste so good?

His familiar appeared by his side again, smiling, "Have you forgotten who you are?" it cooed, pointing towards his pearl.

His pearl! He had completely forgotten about it and left it where he was sleeping the night before!

As he got up to grab it, a guardian male, dark as night came up to it and batted it around in his claws gently. ShadowEssence rushed the dragon, demanding to have his property returned, not quite noticing in the rush of his emotions that he could no longer identify dragons from his own clan.

"Relax Shadow," the dragon said, "I just figured you might have grown tired of this thing and left it behind. I was merely hoping to add it to my collection of 'stuff I must guard with my life'"

"Do I know you?" Shadow replied, "Never mind, listen, that has all of my memories and experiences accumulated in it, and I really need it to... remember... things. Though I don't quite even remember what..."

SouthernNight (the dark dragon) shouted behind him "Hey BeetleJuice! Shadow here doesn't even remember who we are! I told you something's wrong with him."

A bright, multicolored dragon rushed to their side, "And I've told you, about a hundred times, he was our healer. I'm absolutely no good with magic." he eyed Shadow curiously, "Do you remember me?"

The pearlcatcher shook his head, to which BeetleJuice replied, "but... we've been friends for years..."
@Jaspernoir

3: Friendship

He decided he still needed to try to remember how to be alive, so he grabbed some food and retreated out towards a tree, just in case he couldn't actually manage to eat it. After all, he really did not want to lose this home he had found, and he feared his new condition would frighten the others.

Wait... why did he care about family? He thought he had given up all ties to living emotions. And why did the firefly he had just eaten taste so good?

His familiar appeared by his side again, smiling, "Have you forgotten who you are?" it cooed, pointing towards his pearl.

His pearl! He had completely forgotten about it and left it where he was sleeping the night before!

As he got up to grab it, a guardian male, dark as night came up to it and batted it around in his claws gently. ShadowEssence rushed the dragon, demanding to have his property returned, not quite noticing in the rush of his emotions that he could no longer identify dragons from his own clan.

"Relax Shadow," the dragon said, "I just figured you might have grown tired of this thing and left it behind. I was merely hoping to add it to my collection of 'stuff I must guard with my life'"

"Do I know you?" Shadow replied, "Never mind, listen, that has all of my memories and experiences accumulated in it, and I really need it to... remember... things. Though I don't quite even remember what..."

SouthernNight (the dark dragon) shouted behind him "Hey BeetleJuice! Shadow here doesn't even remember who we are! I told you something's wrong with him."

A bright, multicolored dragon rushed to their side, "And I've told you, about a hundred times, he was our healer. I'm absolutely no good with magic." he eyed Shadow curiously, "Do you remember me?"

The pearlcatcher shook his head, to which BeetleJuice replied, "but... we've been friends for years..."
button_by_cas_a_fras-dclednr.png 20181024_graphic1_by_death_in_the_orchard-dcqadff.png
@Jaspernoir

4: Cold Heart

He eyed the dragons suspiciously, and firmly retrieved his pearl from the guardian's claws, "I have no need of friendship," he snarled and returned to his spot under the tree.

"What's up with you?" his familiar chimed in, though this time much less cheerfully.

"Leave me alone. I'm basically a damn ghost now aren't I? Who cares about the mortal world."

"Hm. I've never heard of one of your kind acting in such a childish manner. What are you, some brooding teenager? Get over yourself. Look, we all have tragic backstories, what makes you so special?"

"Nothing. That's the problem. I don't feel anything anymore. Look at me, my damn chest is hollow!" he cried out at the familiar, loud enough for a few dragons in earshot to give him a strange look. They, of course, could not see his familiar, but they could in fact, see him parting his cloak so that his hollowed out chest, filled with his soul, became in plain view.

"You still have a soul," the familiar replied, "look at it, sloshing around in there" it smiled wide again.

He frowned, giving up on the whole ordeal, the other dragons were whispering to each other as they walked away.

His two friends returned, arms full of random items and scrolls, hoping they could jostle his memory. They spent a few hours going through the items with him, telling him old stories and laughing about the good times they had had together. Truthfully, many of the tales were likely made up by them, because he had spent so much time alone in his first life. But they were hopeful to return him to the dragon they used to know.

They did not, however, expect him to break several of the items in a fit of rage over forgetting who he was. His familiar floated beside him, mockingly repeating something about needing to choose his "job" or something. He had had just about enough, and stormed off into the woods by himself, intent on tuning everyone else out, even his constant, annoying, companion.

His friends cleaned up his mess in a somber, quiet tone. Finally, SouthernNight spoke up, "In all the years I've known him, he was NEVER so cold hearted and melodramatic... I wonder, what gives?"

"We should follow him and find out," the wildclaw nodded, "perhaps there is something he isn't telling us. And besides, the wilds are a dangerous place right now, where does he even think he's going?"
@Jaspernoir

4: Cold Heart

He eyed the dragons suspiciously, and firmly retrieved his pearl from the guardian's claws, "I have no need of friendship," he snarled and returned to his spot under the tree.

"What's up with you?" his familiar chimed in, though this time much less cheerfully.

"Leave me alone. I'm basically a damn ghost now aren't I? Who cares about the mortal world."

"Hm. I've never heard of one of your kind acting in such a childish manner. What are you, some brooding teenager? Get over yourself. Look, we all have tragic backstories, what makes you so special?"

"Nothing. That's the problem. I don't feel anything anymore. Look at me, my damn chest is hollow!" he cried out at the familiar, loud enough for a few dragons in earshot to give him a strange look. They, of course, could not see his familiar, but they could in fact, see him parting his cloak so that his hollowed out chest, filled with his soul, became in plain view.

"You still have a soul," the familiar replied, "look at it, sloshing around in there" it smiled wide again.

He frowned, giving up on the whole ordeal, the other dragons were whispering to each other as they walked away.

His two friends returned, arms full of random items and scrolls, hoping they could jostle his memory. They spent a few hours going through the items with him, telling him old stories and laughing about the good times they had had together. Truthfully, many of the tales were likely made up by them, because he had spent so much time alone in his first life. But they were hopeful to return him to the dragon they used to know.

They did not, however, expect him to break several of the items in a fit of rage over forgetting who he was. His familiar floated beside him, mockingly repeating something about needing to choose his "job" or something. He had had just about enough, and stormed off into the woods by himself, intent on tuning everyone else out, even his constant, annoying, companion.

His friends cleaned up his mess in a somber, quiet tone. Finally, SouthernNight spoke up, "In all the years I've known him, he was NEVER so cold hearted and melodramatic... I wonder, what gives?"

"We should follow him and find out," the wildclaw nodded, "perhaps there is something he isn't telling us. And besides, the wilds are a dangerous place right now, where does he even think he's going?"
@Jaspernoir 5: The Sea Descendant: ShadowEssence He was intent on where he was going, and nothing in the world could stop him from reaching his destination. He was done with this second life already, and he felt only the sea could give him a fitting second end. His familiar danced around his vision, trying desperately to get his attention. But he head nothing. He had found he had new powers, one of which allowed him the ability to ignore all sounds. Occasionally he would swat at the creature to get it out of his view. He knew what he wanted. If he was a ghost (which, at this point the author would like to remind everyone, that he, in fact, was not. He just had a penchant for drama in this new life, which he may have had in his first life as well, had he not constantly be stuck in his books), he wanted a ghost's ending, and he had read many things about sirens and banshees and plenty of other "like minded" creatures. But something caught his eye, some sort of glowing light was coming out of a cave just ahead of him. He approached it curiously, meanwhile his familiar tried in vain to scream at him to turn around. She was saying that he was not yet ready for the Underworld. He, of course, could not hear her. And then it happened, he reached the edge of the cave and suddenly bright, violet colored spectral hands grabbed around his body. They pulled him in harshly, and for a moment, he completely blacked out. When he awoke, all he could smell was salt water and dried kelp. He opened his eyes, and found himself in a tangle of plants underwater. He struggled against them, trying to reach for the surface. He needed so desperately to breathe. He clawed against the waves, clutching his pearl in his back paw as hard as he could. He had finally remembered something about being "living", it was that living creatures cared whether they lived or died. One way or another, they wanted a choice, and he wanted so very badly right now to live. Like that the mirage of the sea disappeared, and he was faced with the black rocky maws of the underworld. Spectral hands still grasping at his legs, trying to bring him even deeper down into their world. He allowed himself to hear, and what he heard was the eerie cries of thousands of souls. His familiar reappeared, though this time as a skeletal animal, horrifying to behold. "Fight them, try to regain control. If you forget yourself here, you will become like them. Lost for eternity, damned to never remember who you are, and never reaching heaven" [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46640246] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466403/46640246_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Jaspernoir

5: The Sea

He was intent on where he was going, and nothing in the world could stop him from reaching his destination. He was done with this second life already, and he felt only the sea could give him a fitting second end.

His familiar danced around his vision, trying desperately to get his attention. But he head nothing. He had found he had new powers, one of which allowed him the ability to ignore all sounds. Occasionally he would swat at the creature to get it out of his view. He knew what he wanted. If he was a ghost (which, at this point the author would like to remind everyone, that he, in fact, was not. He just had a penchant for drama in this new life, which he may have had in his first life as well, had he not constantly be stuck in his books), he wanted a ghost's ending, and he had read many things about sirens and banshees and plenty of other "like minded" creatures.

But something caught his eye, some sort of glowing light was coming out of a cave just ahead of him. He approached it curiously, meanwhile his familiar tried in vain to scream at him to turn around. She was saying that he was not yet ready for the Underworld. He, of course, could not hear her.

And then it happened, he reached the edge of the cave and suddenly bright, violet colored spectral hands grabbed around his body. They pulled him in harshly, and for a moment, he completely blacked out.

When he awoke, all he could smell was salt water and dried kelp. He opened his eyes, and found himself in a tangle of plants underwater. He struggled against them, trying to reach for the surface. He needed so desperately to breathe. He clawed against the waves, clutching his pearl in his back paw as hard as he could. He had finally remembered something about being "living", it was that living creatures cared whether they lived or died. One way or another, they wanted a choice, and he wanted so very badly right now to live.

Like that the mirage of the sea disappeared, and he was faced with the black rocky maws of the underworld. Spectral hands still grasping at his legs, trying to bring him even deeper down into their world. He allowed himself to hear, and what he heard was the eerie cries of thousands of souls.

His familiar reappeared, though this time as a skeletal animal, horrifying to behold.

"Fight them, try to regain control. If you forget yourself here, you will become like them. Lost for eternity, damned to never remember who you are, and never reaching heaven"

46640246_350.png
Hi everyone! I have some kids for sale that are already rtb, as they've been sitting in my lair for quite a while since I haven't had a chance to code their bios until tonight. They are crosses with one of my Viking's Dirge girls, which is perfect for the joint event! They are also Naomi descendants and crosses with some other lineages too, which you can find listed in their bios if interested. They are 20kt/g each! They are generation 4. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47925034] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479251/47925034_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47925036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479251/47925036_350.png[/img] [/url] Hatchlings wrote: @Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Rosequinn @Artorias @SariStar @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Cynderfire @BlueCoriander @MitraSunshine @Bluecupcake52 @LadyofSpiders @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @PiecesOSky @SSakuras @galaxymaster @Violetastrid @Pistrix @MusicalDreamer @NickyJade156 @Rebiel @Harana @Eiira @BofaSofa @Solvei @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Skyeset @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @RaenHale @Blightwyrm @TarantuLove
Hi everyone! I have some kids for sale that are already rtb, as they've been sitting in my lair for quite a while since I haven't had a chance to code their bios until tonight. They are crosses with one of my Viking's Dirge girls, which is perfect for the joint event! They are also Naomi descendants and crosses with some other lineages too, which you can find listed in their bios if interested. They are 20kt/g each! They are generation 4.

47925034_350.png

47925036_350.png

Hatchlings wrote:
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Rosequinn @Artorias @SariStar @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Cynderfire @BlueCoriander @MitraSunshine @Bluecupcake52 @LadyofSpiders @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @PiecesOSky @SSakuras @galaxymaster @Violetastrid @Pistrix @MusicalDreamer @NickyJade156 @Rebiel @Harana @Eiira @BofaSofa @Solvei @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Skyeset @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @RaenHale @Blightwyrm @TarantuLove
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 52 53