Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Memento Mori (moved!)
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/2640609/1][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/255862a7-585c-426e-bcdb-3c8c43841b50/dd0xxlj-e6994994-92da-4f44-8358-7866bd181278.png[/img][/url][/center] Hello! Since a few of you have noticed, I thought I'd make a proper announcement~ The lineage is moving to a new thread hub, with more space up front for information - in fact, I've claimed the first two full pages [emoji=firework] I realized over the last handful of months that i wanted more space to spread out information, to have it more easily accessible, and to really shine a spotlight on your writing and lore in particular! I am just the guiding hand - you all write the story that we'll be developing here with these dragons. I am the GM, and you're all the protagonists, the troupe, the coterie, the pack, the krewe. As such, the new v2.0 hub has been slightly reorganized and updated ~ the biggest of those changes is that the lineage directory is now split in two, following each direct bloodline! Moros and Acanthus have decided to name their bloodline [b]Fortuna caeca est[/b] - which is latin for [i]"Fortune is blind." [/i]Vigil and Pilgrim have decided to name their bloodline [b]Nascentes morimur [/b]- meaning [i]"From the moment we are born, we begin to die."[/i] From now on, when you register your Memento Mori, you'll let me know which bloodline they hail from. There is also a prompt in the new registry for assigning your dragon's archetype - I hope the variants are broad enough that you can find something that fits! Feel free to sound off and let me know which archetype you'd like to assign to your current Memento's as well, and I'll update the Directory. Also new - if you've picked up a Memento from a trading thread or the AH and their bloodline parent [b][u]hasn't[/b][/u] been registered here, you may still register your Memento, leveling them to 15 instead of the usual 10. Lorewise, the curse skips a generation but death always comes for the bloodline in the end. Click the banner above to head over to the new thread if you haven't seen it yet. In the Lorebook section, your entries to the Auld Lang Syne link back to the old thread. The upcoming CYOA will happen in the new thread hub. If you haven't signed up yet and are interested, please let me know! I'm still plotting/planning, so it's a few weeks out just yet. There will be more background lore added to the lineage and it's purpose/story/setting in the next several weeks - now that Trickmurk is done, I can take a minute to breathe and focus on some writing :) The CYOA will uncover new information as well - also the winners of the Auld Lang Syne joint event received a spoiler and a glimpse into the future with their hatchlings: that will come into play soon. Furthermore, when a new generation is borne, it will unlock new lore as well! The first hatchlings to enter a new generation will inherit spoilers from me about upcoming lore prompts. There will be a post dedicated to showcasing your pairs - and their sales of their hatchlings. You continue to be welcome to post any non-qualifying babs for sale here, but understand I won't include them in the Sales post~ Please update your current Memento's bios with the new link~~ If there are questions, please raise them! [i]There's now a Q & A section too, haha, which I'll be filling in as we go...[/i] Something been burning and bothering you that you wanted to ask? Something you'd like to see me put in the extra reserved spaces? Rise up! I'm in need of a few more banners (always a few more, always) but really this new thread will never be complete - it will constantly change depending on what yall need from it, and from me :) As is, this thread is now considered [b]CLOSED[/b] and any further posts/announcements from me will be in the new thread. I'll be updating affiliates today with the new link and new banner. [size=2] Announcements wrote: @Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Rosequinn @Artorias @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Cynderfire @MitraSunshine @Bluecupcake52 @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @Violetastrid @MusicalDreamer @Rebiel @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Amezrou @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @Blightwyrm @TarantuLove @StoryofaWhale @blackcrowking @Azukar @Hawlucha @shaydfox [/size]
dd0xxlj-e6994994-92da-4f44-8358-7866bd181278.png

Hello! Since a few of you have noticed, I thought I'd make a proper announcement~

The lineage is moving to a new thread hub, with more space up front for information - in fact, I've claimed the first two full pages
I realized over the last handful of months that i wanted more space to spread out information, to have it more easily accessible, and to really shine a spotlight on your writing and lore in particular!
I am just the guiding hand - you all write the story that we'll be developing here with these dragons. I am the GM, and you're all the protagonists, the troupe, the coterie, the pack, the krewe.

As such, the new v2.0 hub has been slightly reorganized and updated ~ the biggest of those changes is that the lineage directory is now split in two, following each direct bloodline!
Moros and Acanthus have decided to name their bloodline Fortuna caeca est - which is latin for "Fortune is blind." Vigil and Pilgrim have decided to name their bloodline Nascentes morimur - meaning "From the moment we are born, we begin to die."
From now on, when you register your Memento Mori, you'll let me know which bloodline they hail from.

There is also a prompt in the new registry for assigning your dragon's archetype - I hope the variants are broad enough that you can find something that fits! Feel free to sound off and let me know which archetype you'd like to assign to your current Memento's as well, and I'll update the Directory.

Also new - if you've picked up a Memento from a trading thread or the AH and their bloodline parent hasn't been registered here, you may still register your Memento, leveling them to 15 instead of the usual 10. Lorewise, the curse skips a generation but death always comes for the bloodline in the end.

Click the banner above to head over to the new thread if you haven't seen it yet.
In the Lorebook section, your entries to the Auld Lang Syne link back to the old thread.
The upcoming CYOA will happen in the new thread hub. If you haven't signed up yet and are interested, please let me know! I'm still plotting/planning, so it's a few weeks out just yet.

There will be more background lore added to the lineage and it's purpose/story/setting in the next several weeks - now that Trickmurk is done, I can take a minute to breathe and focus on some writing :)
The CYOA will uncover new information as well - also the winners of the Auld Lang Syne joint event received a spoiler and a glimpse into the future with their hatchlings: that will come into play soon.
Furthermore, when a new generation is borne, it will unlock new lore as well! The first hatchlings to enter a new generation will inherit spoilers from me about upcoming lore prompts.

There will be a post dedicated to showcasing your pairs - and their sales of their hatchlings. You continue to be welcome to post any non-qualifying babs for sale here, but understand I won't include them in the Sales post~
Please update your current Memento's bios with the new link~~

If there are questions, please raise them! There's now a Q & A section too, haha, which I'll be filling in as we go... Something been burning and bothering you that you wanted to ask? Something you'd like to see me put in the extra reserved spaces? Rise up!
I'm in need of a few more banners (always a few more, always) but really this new thread will never be complete - it will constantly change depending on what yall need from it, and from me :)
As is, this thread is now considered CLOSED and any further posts/announcements from me will be in the new thread. I'll be updating affiliates today with the new link and new banner.

Announcements wrote:
@Shadowfire1223 @mercurialwings @Demonchild77 @Wolfandcrow @Rosequinn @Artorias @Crystalloid @KalicoKat @XxCalypsoxX @Cynderfire @MitraSunshine @Bluecupcake52 @Jackandsally @Renmei @ZippoFeuer @callmeang @CosmicFalcon @UsetheWord @globetrottr @Violetastrid @MusicalDreamer @Rebiel @Tempestral @kaleidrops @Amezrou @Disdain @SakuraDryad @Darkryuukin @Blightwyrm @TarantuLove @StoryofaWhale @blackcrowking @Azukar @Hawlucha @shaydfox
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53