Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Memento Mori (moved!)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53
@WolfandCrow

Her mother is happy she "Didn't drown", but Banquo (her dad) was absolutely freaking out and is now currently trying to get her to stop "making friends with demons". Stressed parents.
@WolfandCrow

Her mother is happy she "Didn't drown", but Banquo (her dad) was absolutely freaking out and is now currently trying to get her to stop "making friends with demons". Stressed parents.
waldo_2.png MusicalDreamer.png
@MusicalDreamer

omg now I'm really tempted to nab her since I got a few "demons" she can make friends with lol xD

Maaaaaaybe if she isn't nabbed by the time she's grown, I'll take her xD
@MusicalDreamer

omg now I'm really tempted to nab her since I got a few "demons" she can make friends with lol xD

Maaaaaaybe if she isn't nabbed by the time she's grown, I'll take her xD
VYQwMuq.gif
@WolfandCrow

She's already buddying up with a couple demons AND A GODDESS OF DEATH in my lair. No wonder Banquo's worrying his skull off.
@WolfandCrow

She's already buddying up with a couple demons AND A GODDESS OF DEATH in my lair. No wonder Banquo's worrying his skull off.
@MusicalDreamer

LOL! XD that’s great! Hahaha oh dang and I got a “Demon of the Seas” in my lair too.......... oh crap ok I’ll take her! The lore is just too grand. I can’t take it xD
@MusicalDreamer

LOL! XD that’s great! Hahaha oh dang and I got a “Demon of the Seas” in my lair too.......... oh crap ok I’ll take her! The lore is just too grand. I can’t take it xD
VYQwMuq.gif
*sits back and eats popcorn* lol! @Wolfandcrow @Musicaldreamer
*sits back and eats popcorn* lol! @Wolfandcrow @Musicaldreamer
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir

1/8/19: Adventure

Despite the negatives, everyday has the perk of being anew adventure. Something new to see around every corner, whether it be found in the weird things these creatures do or the strange wildlife that they live with. If there only their were pictures taken of some of Kronos's reactions to what others would see as casual things.

The further he ventures out into the countryside the weirder it all seems to get. Though, while initially strange to him, it is still beautiful. He was kept breathless when he discovered the trees of the star wood strand. Their twinkling leaves that seemed to cold space within them and glittering bark left him in awe. Admittedly, Kronos would miss some of the amazing stuff he discovered in this new life.

It was partially this exploration that drove him forward and eventually to a place that would help him.

1/9/19: Poetry

This word is a strange one,
frightening at times.
Lack of knowledge,
cowering in alleyways,
seeing the crimes.

Yet, the dawn is sobrilliant.
Even the city is unable to damped the stars.
With nature still so lively,
It's sad to say it's beauty out competes ours.

something, something, im not good at poetry
@Jaspernoir

1/8/19: Adventure

Despite the negatives, everyday has the perk of being anew adventure. Something new to see around every corner, whether it be found in the weird things these creatures do or the strange wildlife that they live with. If there only their were pictures taken of some of Kronos's reactions to what others would see as casual things.

The further he ventures out into the countryside the weirder it all seems to get. Though, while initially strange to him, it is still beautiful. He was kept breathless when he discovered the trees of the star wood strand. Their twinkling leaves that seemed to cold space within them and glittering bark left him in awe. Admittedly, Kronos would miss some of the amazing stuff he discovered in this new life.

It was partially this exploration that drove him forward and eventually to a place that would help him.

1/9/19: Poetry

This word is a strange one,
frightening at times.
Lack of knowledge,
cowering in alleyways,
seeing the crimes.

Yet, the dawn is sobrilliant.
Even the city is unable to damped the stars.
With nature still so lively,
It's sad to say it's beauty out competes ours.

something, something, im not good at poetry
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
Oh, @WolfandCrow
I send Faythe to you. Take care of the kink-necked little lass.
Oh, @WolfandCrow
I send Faythe to you. Take care of the kink-necked little lass.
@MusicalDreamer

Lol! Oooooh I will! XD
@MusicalDreamer

Lol! Oooooh I will! XD
VYQwMuq.gif
@MusicalDreamer

Is Elisum still available? She's adorable and I just can't pass her up.

You guys said demon enough times to summon one to the thread xD
@MusicalDreamer

Is Elisum still available? She's adorable and I just can't pass her up.

You guys said demon enough times to summon one to the thread xD
V2NoKel.gif Kalo/77/Gray
-
they/he
-
proud apologist of the vampiric and otherwise monstrous
d06f102e-8da9-11eb-95dc-fbcfa2166c2d.gif
@DemonChild77

She is. Take good care of her and please let me know what you come up with for lore.

And @WolfandCrow for this one
Y'all can still hit me up on Discord. I only bite when I'm hungry!
@DemonChild77

She is. Take good care of her and please let me know what you come up with for lore.

And @WolfandCrow for this one
Y'all can still hit me up on Discord. I only bite when I'm hungry!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53