Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Exalters (clans from Light // Fire)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Bump
Bump
I'm in shadow, I can exalt one for you. c:
I'm in shadow, I can exalt one for you. c:
@Juri01 I can exalt one for you, if you'd like! Already wrote the bit of lore in the other thread for this, but here it is for some easier locating. [quote name="septarianflare" date="2018-06-10 07:32:17" ] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42304284] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423043/42304284_350.png[/img] [/url] She didn't know exactly what was going to happen or why there was now a Skydancer bowing on a pedestal before her, but it seemed to cause some reaction. Ever since she was given this blessing, (for she wouldn't dare try and call it a curse, it wasn't a curse but a blessing from the Earthshaker himself. That's what she's been told, at least), everyone expected great things. Now she had a dragon coming to her as if she were some reverent deity? Softly bowing her head back, she watched as the dragon erupted into light, a small wisp of the elemental power from ceremonially being directly given over to the Earthshaker gracing her with a brightly colored stone. She hoped the Earthshaker treated that one well, as she held the stone close to her heart. [/quote]
@Juri01
I can exalt one for you, if you'd like! Already wrote the bit of lore in the other thread for this, but here it is for some easier locating.
septarianflare wrote on 2018-06-10 07:32:17:

42304284_350.png

She didn't know exactly what was going to happen or why there was now a Skydancer bowing on a pedestal before her, but it seemed to cause some reaction. Ever since she was given this blessing, (for she wouldn't dare try and call it a curse, it wasn't a curse but a blessing from the Earthshaker himself. That's what she's been told, at least), everyone expected great things. Now she had a dragon coming to her as if she were some reverent deity? Softly bowing her head back, she watched as the dragon erupted into light, a small wisp of the elemental power from ceremonially being directly given over to the Earthshaker gracing her with a brightly colored stone. She hoped the Earthshaker treated that one well, as she held the stone close to her heart.
CedVBCC.png
0AniMUO.gif

Good characters are like geodes: To see their true beauty, you must break them.

-Let me write you a poem, maybe?-

q1INfTU.gif
you are all fantastic,
if you see this have a very lovely day
@septarianflare

Hallo to the Septarian Territory!

Thank you so much for helping out in Keahi's quest! The parents both are very happy to be able to send our Hiolair your way and they're even more excited for her to recive Stefilia's blessing before going off to Earthshaker. Hiolair is already on her way~

(Yours is so sweet! Congrats on the lovely eyes ;3)
@septarianflare

Hallo to the Septarian Territory!

Thank you so much for helping out in Keahi's quest! The parents both are very happy to be able to send our Hiolair your way and they're even more excited for her to recive Stefilia's blessing before going off to Earthshaker. Hiolair is already on her way~

(Yours is so sweet! Congrats on the lovely eyes ;3)
@Obscure

Hallo there Jubilation Clan!^^

I noticed your are currently undergoing a huge lore rewrite so I wanted to ask, if you could give me a short insight in your clan and what's their mindset about exalting/sending a dragon off to the deity. That would be awesome ;3

Sending Iuile your way shortly~
Thank you so much for your help!
@Obscure

Hallo there Jubilation Clan!^^

I noticed your are currently undergoing a huge lore rewrite so I wanted to ask, if you could give me a short insight in your clan and what's their mindset about exalting/sending a dragon off to the deity. That would be awesome ;3

Sending Iuile your way shortly~
Thank you so much for your help!
@Juri01

Np! My clan doesn't exalt dragons unless they want to be exalted. When the dragon chooses they're trained to fight for Shadowbinder and how to resist Shade corruption. Then they're sent off in groups after a celebration. :)
@Juri01

Np! My clan doesn't exalt dragons unless they want to be exalted. When the dragon chooses they're trained to fight for Shadowbinder and how to resist Shade corruption. Then they're sent off in groups after a celebration. :)
Still looking ;3
Still looking ;3
@Juri01
It seems I'm too late to join for Ice, but if you ever do this kind of thing again I'd love to be on the pinglist!

My clan already has lore that it's become a stopping point for dragons on their way to the Icewarden, and that we train up weaker dragons so that they'll be strong enough to face whatever trials they find along the way. I don't have the lore written down yet, but I intend to change that at some point ^^;
@Juri01
It seems I'm too late to join for Ice, but if you ever do this kind of thing again I'd love to be on the pinglist!

My clan already has lore that it's become a stopping point for dragons on their way to the Icewarden, and that we train up weaker dragons so that they'll be strong enough to face whatever trials they find along the way. I don't have the lore written down yet, but I intend to change that at some point ^^;
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
@Mollusk

Hi there!
Thanks for your ping and interest! I'll defenitely let you know whenever I add a dragon to this quest again :3

Your lore idea sounds very interesting! It's a nice concept and it might be very interesting, what kind of roles you can introduce/create for your particual clan! Whenever you got something, I'd love to read it. (would you maybe give me a ping then?) ^^
@Mollusk

Hi there!
Thanks for your ping and interest! I'll defenitely let you know whenever I add a dragon to this quest again :3

Your lore idea sounds very interesting! It's a nice concept and it might be very interesting, what kind of roles you can introduce/create for your particual clan! Whenever you got something, I'd love to read it. (would you maybe give me a ping then?) ^^
@Juri01
Excellent, thank you so much!

And omg okay! :'D I have no idea when lore will get written out, but whenever that happens I'll be sure to let you know :'D
@Juri01
Excellent, thank you so much!

And omg okay! :'D I have no idea when lore will get written out, but whenever that happens I'll be sure to let you know :'D
plague.gif CAJaTcp.png
rix3ppo.png
Z2soOA2.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
IZmT2D4.png

I breed bulbasaurs in my hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9