Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Exalters (clans from Light // Fire)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(i'm technically not eligible for elfi, but here's my raffle submission! @juri01)

"Ah, hello again, Myst and Alaric! Where are you headed off to?" Amour called out, cocking her head.

The dragons looked around in surprise before finding her eyes, a polite smile taking over their expressions. The male, Alaric, spoke first.

"Hello, Amour. Nowhere specific- I'm just in pursuit of an adventure, as usual. Our lovely daughter Elfi just hatched, and as it's the Mistral Jamboree, we decided to hold a game of sorts to find the deity our hatchling will serve."

"Oh, how lovely! Gosh, you guys really are looking to appease the deities, are you not?"

The two shared a knowing glance. "Well, of course we want them to be for us rather than against us, but mostly we're looking for a good life for our hatchlings," Myst explained.

Amour nodded thoughtfully. "Most of the members of my clan hardly even know the celebrations exist- they're all so young and carefree, I suppose the deities aren't the first things on their minds."

Alaric and Myst blinked simultaneously, their confusion evident. "Do you not celebrate any of the events?" Alaric questioned.

The Coatl shook her head. "Not the young ones- me and Surge, however, try to make up for the lack of festivities. We go to Joxar's all the time- oh, I just love the apparel there. Some of the outfits are positively gorgeous, are they not?"

"Indeed they are," Myst smiled. "Do your dragons reap the rewards you and Surge get?"

"Of course! They're all so unwilling to do it themselves, but then take it from me. I'm okay with it, regardless, because whatever I bring back they adore. They all have their own looks, and I try my best to prepare that. On the bright side, most of them do enjoy meeting with other clans and preparing feasts and games. It's really just for the sake of celebrating, not exactly celebrating the deities, but I appreciate it anyways."

"As long as your clan is happy, it's all worth it."

"Definitely," Alaric agreed, looking down lovingly towards Elfi. The hatchling had been quiet all this time, but now she smiled at her father, shuffling her talons. "We've been training this girl for so long; it'd be a shame for her talents to go to waste during a very happy time," Myst added.

Elfi's shy expression turned to one of determination. "I'll be the most loyal and helpful worker ever!" She piped up.

Amour's eyes shined. "Gosh, what spirit! Any deity would be lucky to have you, Elfi."

She nodded vigorously in response. "Thank you, ma'am!"

Alaric chuckled, using his tail to flick her. "She's like our little soldier, and I know she'll make us proud," he praised.

As Myst opened her mouth to continue the conversation, a loud crack of lightning sounded near them. Amour jumped, placing her talons over her chest. "Dear me, I'm still not used to that," she murmured. Regaining her composure, she smiled at the three travelers. "I suppose that's my cue to leave! Good luck in finding a suitable clan for your daughter."

Myst bowed her head. "Happy Mistral Jamboree, Amour."

"You as well, Myst," the Coatl returned before turning her back and taking off into the air.

Alaric looked curiously at his mate. "Isn't it odd that they don't celebrate? You'd think that the festivals would be the most exciting for them."

"All clans are different, Alaric. I'm sure most of them don't give their children to the deities, so our aspirations may seem odd to them as well."

"Fair point. Come on, Elfi, let's get moving before we get too sidetracked."

With that, the family made their way out of the Lightning territory. They weren't sure where they were going, but they'd know where once they found it.

They always did.
(i'm technically not eligible for elfi, but here's my raffle submission! @juri01)

"Ah, hello again, Myst and Alaric! Where are you headed off to?" Amour called out, cocking her head.

The dragons looked around in surprise before finding her eyes, a polite smile taking over their expressions. The male, Alaric, spoke first.

"Hello, Amour. Nowhere specific- I'm just in pursuit of an adventure, as usual. Our lovely daughter Elfi just hatched, and as it's the Mistral Jamboree, we decided to hold a game of sorts to find the deity our hatchling will serve."

"Oh, how lovely! Gosh, you guys really are looking to appease the deities, are you not?"

The two shared a knowing glance. "Well, of course we want them to be for us rather than against us, but mostly we're looking for a good life for our hatchlings," Myst explained.

Amour nodded thoughtfully. "Most of the members of my clan hardly even know the celebrations exist- they're all so young and carefree, I suppose the deities aren't the first things on their minds."

Alaric and Myst blinked simultaneously, their confusion evident. "Do you not celebrate any of the events?" Alaric questioned.

The Coatl shook her head. "Not the young ones- me and Surge, however, try to make up for the lack of festivities. We go to Joxar's all the time- oh, I just love the apparel there. Some of the outfits are positively gorgeous, are they not?"

"Indeed they are," Myst smiled. "Do your dragons reap the rewards you and Surge get?"

"Of course! They're all so unwilling to do it themselves, but then take it from me. I'm okay with it, regardless, because whatever I bring back they adore. They all have their own looks, and I try my best to prepare that. On the bright side, most of them do enjoy meeting with other clans and preparing feasts and games. It's really just for the sake of celebrating, not exactly celebrating the deities, but I appreciate it anyways."

"As long as your clan is happy, it's all worth it."

"Definitely," Alaric agreed, looking down lovingly towards Elfi. The hatchling had been quiet all this time, but now she smiled at her father, shuffling her talons. "We've been training this girl for so long; it'd be a shame for her talents to go to waste during a very happy time," Myst added.

Elfi's shy expression turned to one of determination. "I'll be the most loyal and helpful worker ever!" She piped up.

Amour's eyes shined. "Gosh, what spirit! Any deity would be lucky to have you, Elfi."

She nodded vigorously in response. "Thank you, ma'am!"

Alaric chuckled, using his tail to flick her. "She's like our little soldier, and I know she'll make us proud," he praised.

As Myst opened her mouth to continue the conversation, a loud crack of lightning sounded near them. Amour jumped, placing her talons over her chest. "Dear me, I'm still not used to that," she murmured. Regaining her composure, she smiled at the three travelers. "I suppose that's my cue to leave! Good luck in finding a suitable clan for your daughter."

Myst bowed her head. "Happy Mistral Jamboree, Amour."

"You as well, Myst," the Coatl returned before turning her back and taking off into the air.

Alaric looked curiously at his mate. "Isn't it odd that they don't celebrate? You'd think that the festivals would be the most exciting for them."

"All clans are different, Alaric. I'm sure most of them don't give their children to the deities, so our aspirations may seem odd to them as well."

"Fair point. Come on, Elfi, let's get moving before we get too sidetracked."

With that, the family made their way out of the Lightning territory. They weren't sure where they were going, but they'd know where once they found it.

They always did.
ZpOY68p.gif MVeeidp.png starry_CpvLEvJ.png
— chaotic neutral
— entp-t
— slytherin
— she/her
— FR+3
@Juri01
Here's my entry!
Loras was always quite busy during Mistral Jamboree. Nevermind the typical festivities of gathering Messenger's Scrolls, visiting his old friends still residing in Wind territory, and collecting the new year's items before they became unobtainable! No, his work lied elsewhere--motivating his clanmates to celebrate with him and the few other Wind Dragons that had moved to the Water-based clan. Their leader, Cora (she had insisted that they used this shorthand for her name), had rounded up the greater number of Water-born dragons to begin preparations for their own holiday--in extreme advance. Loras was always quite exasperated by this turn of events, as the Blue-Eyed always started preparations for their Saturnalia at the time other members of the clan were assisting the measly number of Wind dragons.
However, this year was slightly different--the clan had made a new alliance with a Wind-dwelling clan, creating trade routes that welcomed a surge of new Wind blood into expanding group.
This year, Loras was determined to get these shell-staring, stubborn future-seers to look away from their ceremonial tide pools to witness the wonder around them for themselves!

By recruiting the assistance of the new and old Wind-borns alike, Loras' plan was developing quite nicely. He had already been approached with adamant statements that he do not, under any circumstances, derail the preparations for the Wavecrest Saturnalia. Because he "had no understanding of the time it needed" and that "proper respects are due" and other comments he mockingly mimicked back to himself with snarky replies he had no real courage to say to Cora's intimidatingly large maw. However, he was determined to slowly motivate the clan around him--frequent invites to various stalls he thought they'd enjoy, flight-driven dances, sporadic explorations through Wind territory that they may or may not have been allowed to go to.

Slowly but surely, Loras and his entourage made their way to swaying Cora and her newly-appointed assistant, Shatterstar. They were the last two, the most determined to continue the same routine Cora had every year. Shatterstar was still young, and quite easy to sway in the name of fun. However, Cora was a different story all together. It took Loras a week and a half just to convince her to exit the water and breathe some fresh air that breezed through the territory thanks to the newly-restored Twisting Crescendo. Loras was quite surprised he had even managed to get her to agree to that much.

"I told you, Cora! The sky is filled with kites and fliers from all over the region! It's a beautiful sight!"

"Yes, a beautiful sight indeed, Loras. However, it will not be nearly as beautiful as the lavish ceremonies we have planned for the dragons we intend to send to serve under the Tidelord."

She sounded so matter-of-fact, Loras couldn't help but snort. He accepted his little victory this year--it was not common for Cora to find reason in leaving the waves. Perhaps even she needed the break from the ceremonies.

(I believe she just needed a break from our eccentric Wind Representative for a moment.)

I hope this letter reaches you in good faith, Myst. Our couriers have not failed us thus far, although even they must falter to the festivities of Wind at times. Hopefully your clan has been enjoying themselves, it is your home holiday after all!
Cora is looking forward to seeing you, from our current correspondence. She insisted that I inform you how much she looks forward to hosting a child of yours to soon send to the Tidelord. How has your Elfi been? She seems to be growing quite quickly. I'm sure Cora would be ecstatic to welcome you all, and hopefully help Elfi 'click' with the currents of the Spiral Keep.

Write back soon,
Raven
@Juri01
Here's my entry!
Loras was always quite busy during Mistral Jamboree. Nevermind the typical festivities of gathering Messenger's Scrolls, visiting his old friends still residing in Wind territory, and collecting the new year's items before they became unobtainable! No, his work lied elsewhere--motivating his clanmates to celebrate with him and the few other Wind Dragons that had moved to the Water-based clan. Their leader, Cora (she had insisted that they used this shorthand for her name), had rounded up the greater number of Water-born dragons to begin preparations for their own holiday--in extreme advance. Loras was always quite exasperated by this turn of events, as the Blue-Eyed always started preparations for their Saturnalia at the time other members of the clan were assisting the measly number of Wind dragons.
However, this year was slightly different--the clan had made a new alliance with a Wind-dwelling clan, creating trade routes that welcomed a surge of new Wind blood into expanding group.
This year, Loras was determined to get these shell-staring, stubborn future-seers to look away from their ceremonial tide pools to witness the wonder around them for themselves!

By recruiting the assistance of the new and old Wind-borns alike, Loras' plan was developing quite nicely. He had already been approached with adamant statements that he do not, under any circumstances, derail the preparations for the Wavecrest Saturnalia. Because he "had no understanding of the time it needed" and that "proper respects are due" and other comments he mockingly mimicked back to himself with snarky replies he had no real courage to say to Cora's intimidatingly large maw. However, he was determined to slowly motivate the clan around him--frequent invites to various stalls he thought they'd enjoy, flight-driven dances, sporadic explorations through Wind territory that they may or may not have been allowed to go to.

Slowly but surely, Loras and his entourage made their way to swaying Cora and her newly-appointed assistant, Shatterstar. They were the last two, the most determined to continue the same routine Cora had every year. Shatterstar was still young, and quite easy to sway in the name of fun. However, Cora was a different story all together. It took Loras a week and a half just to convince her to exit the water and breathe some fresh air that breezed through the territory thanks to the newly-restored Twisting Crescendo. Loras was quite surprised he had even managed to get her to agree to that much.

"I told you, Cora! The sky is filled with kites and fliers from all over the region! It's a beautiful sight!"

"Yes, a beautiful sight indeed, Loras. However, it will not be nearly as beautiful as the lavish ceremonies we have planned for the dragons we intend to send to serve under the Tidelord."

She sounded so matter-of-fact, Loras couldn't help but snort. He accepted his little victory this year--it was not common for Cora to find reason in leaving the waves. Perhaps even she needed the break from the ceremonies.

(I believe she just needed a break from our eccentric Wind Representative for a moment.)

I hope this letter reaches you in good faith, Myst. Our couriers have not failed us thus far, although even they must falter to the festivities of Wind at times. Hopefully your clan has been enjoying themselves, it is your home holiday after all!
Cora is looking forward to seeing you, from our current correspondence. She insisted that I inform you how much she looks forward to hosting a child of yours to soon send to the Tidelord. How has your Elfi been? She seems to be growing quite quickly. I'm sure Cora would be ecstatic to welcome you all, and hopefully help Elfi 'click' with the currents of the Spiral Keep.

Write back soon,
Raven
Lumen
He / They

>>Art Shop
@Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @foreboding @Cay @GraceKat99

Last hour of my mini event!^^
You can still enter to claim your price. It can be a poem, just a few words, .... whatever you like.

Enjoy the rest of MJ~~ ;3
@Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @foreboding @Cay @GraceKat99

Last hour of my mini event!^^
You can still enter to claim your price. It can be a poem, just a few words, .... whatever you like.

Enjoy the rest of MJ~~ ;3
Oh goodness, I wanted to enter sooner, but had work ;w; Sadly, have to do this in non RP format Dx @Juri01 My clan doesn't go crazy over Mistjam, but one girl, a goddess named Haruka, tends to lead the way in participating! Her and the other wind dragons, plus some others in my lair, travel all the way to Wind flight in order to participate in the games that are held there. Sometimes, for the dragons that can't travel all the way to the region, she'll hold her own games in the local area for nearby clans! You weren't specific about which fest the holiday item or skin/accent had to come from, so I'll list two. My all time favorite Joxar holiday item has to be the Trickster's Magic Cards [item=trickster's magic cards] ! It really adds a certain something to so many of my dragons! For Mistjam, I REALLY love the Wind Sprite [item=wind sprite] ! I think it really captures the essence of the flight, but that's my personal opinion. ^_^
Oh goodness, I wanted to enter sooner, but had work ;w; Sadly, have to do this in non RP format Dx @Juri01

My clan doesn't go crazy over Mistjam, but one girl, a goddess named Haruka, tends to lead the way in participating! Her and the other wind dragons, plus some others in my lair, travel all the way to Wind flight in order to participate in the games that are held there. Sometimes, for the dragons that can't travel all the way to the region, she'll hold her own games in the local area for nearby clans!

You weren't specific about which fest the holiday item or skin/accent had to come from, so I'll list two. My all time favorite Joxar holiday item has to be the Trickster's Magic Cards Trickster's Magic Cards ! It really adds a certain something to so many of my dragons! For Mistjam, I REALLY love the Wind Sprite Wind Sprite ! I think it really captures the essence of the flight, but that's my personal opinion. ^_^

[size=1]@Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @foreboding @Cay @GraceKat99[/size] Hallo everyone! First, I have to apologise for the wide interval! ^^" As I had a lot of work to do for my uni-courses, I just wasn't able to keep going with this little projekt! But I already have the next bunch of little (or not so little ones anymore ^^") waiting in my lair to set off to your deities. Please, be just a bit patient with me... Thank you :3 I do actually have something else for you today... Just follow this --> (linked) [center][url=https://writer.inklestudios.com/stories/9v68][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/15297.png[/img][/url][/center] [size=2]it's still a wip ^^"[/size] And if possible, I would love to hear what you think about it! That'd be amazing! - How does it look? - Does everything work/is connected well? - Is there a point you get stuck in the storyline? - Any grave gramm/spelling mistakes? - Are you ok with being mentioned/linked to in it? - ... Thank you soooo much for the [b]feedback[/b]! :3

Hallo everyone!

First, I have to apologise for the wide interval! ^^"
As I had a lot of work to do for my uni-courses, I just wasn't able to keep going with this little projekt! But I already have the next bunch of little (or not so little ones anymore ^^") waiting in my lair to set off to your deities. Please, be just a bit patient with me...
Thank you :3

I do actually have something else for you today...
Just follow this --> (linked)

15297.png
it's still a wip ^^"

And if possible, I would love to hear what you think about it! That'd be amazing!
- How does it look?
- Does everything work/is connected well?
- Is there a point you get stuck in the storyline?
- Any grave gramm/spelling mistakes?
- Are you ok with being mentioned/linked to in it?

Thank you soooo much for the feedback! :3
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2355214][img]https://i.imgur.com/BcNU4EA.gif[/img][/url] @Juri01 It says link not found D: [/center]
BcNU4EA.gif

@Juri01

It says link not found D:
@Juri01 Aw, that was so cute! I think it looks awesome and everything went smoothly. Here are some spelling mistakes I caught:

- A few days later, your small group sets out to visit as many clans as possible,

-Ice-colored Skydancer told you(,) she actually might have promised to help the Guardian-lady to prepare one of her hatchlings

-Frost couldn’t tell you visitors much about Myst,

-They were a powerful clan where dragons had dug out caves

-But Priestess as well was not able to tell the party much about the young one’s mother. Only(,) that her next destination

-Large trees were made into guard points and even dozens(,) maybe even hundreds of tamed Tigerblood Foo and Mantled Foo familiars were roaming free at the borders

-Just(,) that Myst’s parents originated form the Southern Icefield

I can see you put a lot of work in to this and it turned out amazing! It’s a really nice storyline and all the pictures just add to the feel of it. I can’t wait to see more from you in the future as the story grows.
@Juri01 Aw, that was so cute! I think it looks awesome and everything went smoothly. Here are some spelling mistakes I caught:

- A few days later, your small group sets out to visit as many clans as possible,

-Ice-colored Skydancer told you(,) she actually might have promised to help the Guardian-lady to prepare one of her hatchlings

-Frost couldn’t tell you visitors much about Myst,

-They were a powerful clan where dragons had dug out caves

-But Priestess as well was not able to tell the party much about the young one’s mother. Only(,) that her next destination

-Large trees were made into guard points and even dozens(,) maybe even hundreds of tamed Tigerblood Foo and Mantled Foo familiars were roaming free at the borders

-Just(,) that Myst’s parents originated form the Southern Icefield

I can see you put a lot of work in to this and it turned out amazing! It’s a really nice storyline and all the pictures just add to the feel of it. I can’t wait to see more from you in the future as the story grows.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif okSNR61.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
@Brightling274

Hallo there!
I'm very sorry for getting back to you so late! I'm currently very busy with my studies (just had a rather big exame today *fingers crossed for that one*).

Thank you so much for the feedback and nice review! I already have the next part of both their stories, it just needs a bit of cleaning up/rewriting. The little ones are almost ready to sett off again~ :3

Thanks for the patience everyone!!
@Brightling274

Hallo there!
I'm very sorry for getting back to you so late! I'm currently very busy with my studies (just had a rather big exame today *fingers crossed for that one*).

Thank you so much for the feedback and nice review! I already have the next part of both their stories, it just needs a bit of cleaning up/rewriting. The little ones are almost ready to sett off again~ :3

Thanks for the patience everyone!!
@Lunensis [size=2]Well, I was actually able to get some time off my studies and uni courses to finally write a short answer to you! I'm so sorry for the long wait!! Thanks for your help and patience! ;3 [/size] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/6BIYuVl.png[/img][/center] [size=5]Dear [b]Raven[/b],[/size] [size=4]It has been quite some time since we met each other during Mistral Jamboree! Hopefully, you were able to enjoy the festivities. Did your friends and family back home love the goods and presents you brought home for them? How did your alliance with that certain Wind-dwelling clan turn out? Were your ‘old-ones’ actually able to get used to all the new wonders flooding in? Your couriers are quite capable. This one actually found us as my love and I were about to get deeper in this maze like caves. It’s quite fascinating! Even after exploring for a whole week, we were still not able to fully comprehend the whole burrow system. It might be a nice idea to stay here longer and go even deeper. How knows what might be hiding down there… Thank you so much again for looking after our young Elfi! We were so glad Cora agreed to look after her during her stay at your place. Oh, and I hope you were able to get the present we send along with Elfi! Did she comport herself well or did she cause a lot of trouble for you all? By now, she must have already joined the ranks of your deity. Was little Elfi able to ‘click’ with the currents of the Spiral Keep before going off? Did everything go well? Best wishes to you and your family [b]Myst [/b]and [b]Alaric [/b] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rSXCQ2m.png[/img][/center] [right][size=1][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2371603]x[/url] [/size][/right]
@Lunensis
Well, I was actually able to get some time off my studies and uni courses to finally write a short answer to you! I'm so sorry for the long wait!! Thanks for your help and patience! ;3

6BIYuVl.png

Dear Raven,

It has been quite some time since we met each other during Mistral Jamboree! Hopefully, you were able to enjoy the festivities. Did your friends and family back home love the goods and presents you brought home for them?

How did your alliance with that certain Wind-dwelling clan turn out? Were your ‘old-ones’ actually able to get used to all the new wonders flooding in?

Your couriers are quite capable. This one actually found us as my love and I were about to get deeper in this maze like caves. It’s quite fascinating! Even after exploring for a whole week, we were still not able to fully comprehend the whole burrow system. It might be a nice idea to stay here longer and go even deeper. How knows what might be hiding down there…

Thank you so much again for looking after our young Elfi! We were so glad Cora agreed to look after her during her stay at your place. Oh, and I hope you were able to get the present we send along with Elfi! Did she comport herself well or did she cause a lot of trouble for you all?

By now, she must have already joined the ranks of your deity. Was little Elfi able to ‘click’ with the currents of the Spiral Keep before going off? Did everything go well?

Best wishes to you and your family
Myst and Alaric

rSXCQ2m.png
x
[size=2]I was finally able to sit down and writhe someting not study-related for once^^" I think, I might be a bit rusty... hope you still enjoy it ;3 @Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @starrynite @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay @GraceKat99[/size] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/lore_wind9368547.png[/img][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/t75SpEm.png[/img][/center] [indent][font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]Dear [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=111431&tab=dragon&did=39500553][b]Halima[/b][/url],[/indent] [font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]It's been a while since we last heard from one another! I hope, you are doing well back home. With all the time that has passed and everything that’s going on with my life, I think I just had to sit down and write this letter. Imagine! My love Keao and I were lucky to have another[b] two sets[/b] of little ones, all girls again (Keao might be thinking I’m doing it on purpose by know). One of our youngest, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php? dragon =41465501][b]Hiolair[/b][/url], was actually wrongfully given the male name ‘Harbin’ at first! As you know, it isn’t easy to change the first-given-name of any dragon! It’s our true core, our inmost being! Looking at young Hiolair now, it was so worth it! She is just the sweetest young dragon you can find. You know, this time we wanted to spent a bit more time with our little ones. Keao and I were able to see them growing up to be fine and brave dragons, ready to go on their own adventures very soon. One day, I was going through some old things I had in my satchel when I came across our [b]old friendship bracelet[/b], the one you made for all of our little gang members. My little trip down memory lane made me tell my kids some of our stories and adventures! Do you remember that time we were[b] teaching that horrible trader a lesson[/b]? The one who was always mean to his harpy and dragon workers to the point we couldn’t stand it anymore? It’s one of my kids’ favorite stories! I [i]might [/i] have changed a thing or two, but otherwise it’s spot on! I wrote it down and attached it for you. Maybe you’ll like to read it to your little ones too in the future… Things are going well and now we are happy, enjoying life and all its wonderful new beginnings together. The young ones are currently looking for a new home in the [b]entourage of different flights deities[/b]. We can’t tell them which ones to might be the right one for each of them, but we are sending out the word so they can spent some time with different flight clans to get them prepared for their journey. What about you? Tell me a little about what you are doing! I hope to hear back from you, really looking forward to learning all about what you have been up to and where you have been all this time! [indent][font= Monotype Corsiva][size=5]All the best, Keahi and Keao[/indent] [img]http://i.imgur.com/3RrgWAt.png[/img] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40828211][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/408283/40828211.png[/img][/url] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40828212][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/408283/40828212.png[/img][/url] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40828213][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/408283/40828213.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Edana - Fajra - Gabija [/center] [center]@ TheTigersDen - @ Lunensis - @ GraceKat99[/center] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/3healthy_0dead.png[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41465501][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414656/41465501.png[/img][/url] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41465502][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414656/41465502.png[/img][/url] - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41465503][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/414656/41465503.png[/img][/url][/center] [center]Hiolair - Iuile - Jona[/center] [center]@ septarianflare - @ Obscure - @ Composure[/center]
I was finally able to sit down and writhe someting not study-related for once^^" I think, I might be a bit rusty... hope you still enjoy it ;3
@Crystalloid @rosevoids @DeathSpecter @Brightling274 @Rogue @starrynite @TheTigersDen @NorthernLiights @EeveeDream @Prinxee @yoshino @epicpython @FloofinBird @Lunensis @foreboding @Cay @GraceKat99

lore_wind9368547.png

t75SpEm.png
Dear Halima,

It's been a while since we last heard from one another! I hope, you are doing well back home. With all the time that has passed and everything that’s going on with my life, I think I just had to sit down and write this letter.

Imagine! My love Keao and I were lucky to have another two sets of little ones, all girls again (Keao might be thinking I’m doing it on purpose by know). One of our youngest, Hiolair, was actually wrongfully given the male name ‘Harbin’ at first! As you know, it isn’t easy to change the first-given-name of any dragon! It’s our true core, our inmost being! Looking at young Hiolair now, it was so worth it! She is just the sweetest young dragon you can find.

You know, this time we wanted to spent a bit more time with our little ones. Keao and I were able to see them growing up to be fine and brave dragons, ready to go on their own adventures very soon. One day, I was going through some old things I had in my satchel when I came across our old friendship bracelet, the one you made for all of our little gang members. My little trip down memory lane made me tell my kids some of our stories and adventures! Do you remember that time we were teaching that horrible trader a lesson? The one who was always mean to his harpy and dragon workers to the point we couldn’t stand it anymore? It’s one of my kids’ favorite stories! I might have changed a thing or two, but otherwise it’s spot on! I wrote it down and attached it for you. Maybe you’ll like to read it to your little ones too in the future…

Things are going well and now we are happy, enjoying life and all its wonderful new beginnings together. The young ones are currently looking for a new home in the entourage of different flights deities. We can’t tell them which ones to might be the right one for each of them, but we are sending out the word so they can spent some time with different flight clans to get them prepared for their journey.

What about you? Tell me a little about what you are doing! I hope to hear back from you, really looking forward to learning all about what you have been up to and where you have been all this time!

All the best,
Keahi and Keao

3RrgWAt.png

3healthy_0dead.png
40828211.png - 40828212.png - 40828213.png
Edana - Fajra - Gabija
@ TheTigersDen - @ Lunensis - @ GraceKat99

3healthy_0dead.png
41465501.png - 41465502.png - 41465503.png
Hiolair - Iuile - Jona
@ septarianflare - @ Obscure - @ Composure

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9