Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Celestial Runners Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268
Officially open!
Officially open!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception Hi these are some really beautiful dragons and it is a lot of fun, I have NightWarriors and would like to get one of yours also. I would like this one please... thank you :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25971283] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259713/25971283_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Impception

Hi these are some really beautiful dragons and it is a lot of fun, I have NightWarriors and would like to get one of yours also. I would like this one please... thank you :)

25971283_350.png
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@Impception You must be very excited to start up your own gene project, I really like the idea! @ZenithNadir brought the thread to my attention. Are you ready for adoptions? I'd like the female Skydancer if I could.

Edit: Darn ,beat again! May I be pinged when you have more females?
@Impception You must be very excited to start up your own gene project, I really like the idea! @ZenithNadir brought the thread to my attention. Are you ready for adoptions? I'd like the female Skydancer if I could.

Edit: Darn ,beat again! May I be pinged when you have more females?
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
@Holysnacks

Which female? :) I would absolutely adore giving you one of them! And yes! I am wholeheartedly excited to get this started! Zen knew about the project for a long time but it's taken me awhile to get it started since I wanted to have some babies on hand for it. Thank you so much for your interest!

@DecemberStar

I'll send that lovely right on over!
@Holysnacks

Which female? :) I would absolutely adore giving you one of them! And yes! I am wholeheartedly excited to get this started! Zen knew about the project for a long time but it's taken me awhile to get it started since I wanted to have some babies on hand for it. Thank you so much for your interest!

@DecemberStar

I'll send that lovely right on over!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception I was a little indecisive but I'd really love to get one of the first hatchlings. May I claim this male? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24297392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/242974/24297392_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Impception

I was a little indecisive but I'd really love to get one of the first hatchlings. May I claim this male?

24297392_350.png
@Impception
Cool thank you, she is really beautiful.
@Impception
Cool thank you, she is really beautiful.
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@Holysnacks

Sure thing! I'll get him sent on over!
@Holysnacks

Sure thing! I'll get him sent on over!
@Impception Heck yeah! Open for business! *does little happy dance* Super excited to see this thread up and running. Aconitum is hard at work in training right now! Also, go ahead and add me to all the ping lists. XD
@Impception Heck yeah! Open for business! *does little happy dance* Super excited to see this thread up and running. Aconitum is hard at work in training right now! Also, go ahead and add me to all the ping lists. XD
h1_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwo.pngp4_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvi.png
p2_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvq.pngh5_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkw2.png
h3_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkwg.pngh6_by_cas_a_fras-dbwjkvu.png
@Holysnacks

It was a really hard choice, I love the wings on that boy :)
@Holysnacks

It was a really hard choice, I love the wings on that boy :)
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@Impception

Thank you! Sorry for the confusion. I'd also like to request "a blurb of lore to go with your dragons to help you start out" so I can get a feel for the direction you'd like the lore to take. Then I can write a more fleshed out version!
@Impception

Thank you! Sorry for the confusion. I'd also like to request "a blurb of lore to go with your dragons to help you start out" so I can get a feel for the direction you'd like the lore to take. Then I can write a more fleshed out version!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268