Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Celestial Runners Project
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268
@Impception

Thank you~ I'll see if I can't start training her up to that wonderful level 20 soon.
@Impception

Thank you~ I'll see if I can't start training her up to that wonderful level 20 soon.
4UUQPPZ.gif
@Impception
:D please add me to the ping list for when there are new babies!
@Impception
:D please add me to the ping list for when there are new babies!
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari

Of course! Thank you!
@Shadari

Of course! Thank you!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Ok this is really cool !! I would love to take part in this, if the Imperial Male is still up for adoption I would love to give him a home. @ZenithNadir and @DecemberStar both sent me info. Thank you
@Impception

Ok this is really cool !! I would love to take part in this, if the Imperial Male is still up for adoption I would love to give him a home. @ZenithNadir and @DecemberStar both sent me info. Thank you
35326_v.gif
@FaronaValkyrie

He sure is! I'll send him over. He's already got a tidbit of lore to help get you started!
@FaronaValkyrie

He sure is! I'll send him over. He's already got a tidbit of lore to help get you started!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Thank You for a beautiful Dragon and the opportunity to help you get started with this project.
@Impception

Thank You for a beautiful Dragon and the opportunity to help you get started with this project.
35326_v.gif
@FaronaValkyrie

Thank you as well! I really appreciate it!
@FaronaValkyrie

Thank you as well! I really appreciate it!
@Impception

I'm up for helping with the project. If I'm following the thread right (just woke up and still getting tea in the system) all the Gen 1s are out already? If not, I'll take Gen 1 if any are left (not particular, as it's getting the project up and started).

Otherwise, put me on the Ping List for progeny. =)
@Impception

I'm up for helping with the project. If I'm following the thread right (just woke up and still getting tea in the system) all the Gen 1s are out already? If not, I'll take Gen 1 if any are left (not particular, as it's getting the project up and started).

Otherwise, put me on the Ping List for progeny. =)
@Impception
Thanks for pinging, it looks awesome! <3 Good luck with it!
@Impception
Thanks for pinging, it looks awesome! <3 Good luck with it!
pOzw7x3.gif
LlY4twk.gif
8lRRZyA.gif
@impception I'm a new player and was interested in getting involved. I'm a little unsure of a few things, but I think that I get the basics. I would need to adopt a dragon from the bloodline to get started, correct? Are there any rules about what dragons can be bred into the line other than colouring? I saw this guy listed on the first page of the forum, is he available still?
@impception I'm a new player and was interested in getting involved. I'm a little unsure of a few things, but I think that I get the basics. I would need to adopt a dragon from the bloodline to get started, correct? Are there any rules about what dragons can be bred into the line other than colouring? I saw this guy listed on the first page of the forum, is he available still?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268