Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Celestial Runners Project
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268
@Impception
Can I be added to the pinglist too? I'm still training my Night Warrior, so I should probably wait a little to get one :P
@Impception
Can I be added to the pinglist too? I'm still training my Night Warrior, so I should probably wait a little to get one :P
6zNcd7H.pngBazwLZ8.png6zNcd7H.pngtWH342p.png5gGbdPu.pngtWH342p.png
@Adu

Certainly! Would you like to be added to any pinglists?

@Takemi

Sure! Thank you so much!!
@Adu

Certainly! Would you like to be added to any pinglists?

@Takemi

Sure! Thank you so much!!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception Aaah, another breeding project! I have to get my clan lore moving to sort out our own conflicts. They're impeding on my ability to take in too many dragons. Has anyone asked for this girl yet? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25971366] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/259714/25971366_350.png[/img] [/url] And either way, could you add me to a general / update pinglist?
@Impception

Aaah, another breeding project! I have to get my clan lore moving to sort out our own conflicts. They're impeding on my ability to take in too many dragons.

Has anyone asked for this girl yet?

25971366_350.png

And either way, could you add me to a general / update pinglist?
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

No one has asked for her, nope! I'll send her over! Do you want me to plop a bit of lore in her biography before I send her over. That way you can get some movement going on? :3 Also, added to the update pinglist. Would you like to be on the hatchling pinglist?
@VoxxVoleur

No one has asked for her, nope! I'll send her over! Do you want me to plop a bit of lore in her biography before I send her over. That way you can get some movement going on? :3 Also, added to the update pinglist. Would you like to be on the hatchling pinglist?
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception

Yes please to the lore. I just can't pass up a gen one girl that's so close to the beginning of the bloodline! I can work her into my clan lore anyway. I'll pass on the hatchling pinglist just to keep my current projects intact though. ^^
@Impception

Yes please to the lore. I just can't pass up a gen one girl that's so close to the beginning of the bloodline! I can work her into my clan lore anyway. I'll pass on the hatchling pinglist just to keep my current projects intact though. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

I totally understand! Thank you so much for your interest. I'll go plop some lore in her biography!
@VoxxVoleur

I totally understand! Thank you so much for your interest. I'll go plop some lore in her biography!
@Impception

Hi im going to ping a couple people to the Celestial Runners page.

@StarNinja
@NSRachel
@FaronaValkyrie
@Impception

Hi im going to ping a couple people to the Celestial Runners page.

@StarNinja
@NSRachel
@FaronaValkyrie
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

@DecemberStar

I'll get you marked down for three tickets then!
@DecemberStar

I'll get you marked down for three tickets then!
@Decemberstar thanks, but I'm going to pass on this one... not enough time in the coliseum since my tablet hates it!
@Decemberstar thanks, but I'm going to pass on this one... not enough time in the coliseum since my tablet hates it!
firma_by_colitas_thefox-dadawae.jpg
@NSRachel

Oh I didn't know.... So sad..
@NSRachel

Oh I didn't know.... So sad..
XDcplGL.png

I0eOgqL.png
q52435q.png SQSRBAW.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 267 268