Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Interact] Speak with my clan!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Goldengaytimes

Vine let out a bone rattling hiss as she screamed "Sssstryk, Sssstarsssspeaker, Sssshhhhimmerssscale! HISSSSSSSSSSSS! We're under attack! HISSSSSSSSSS! Sssshadowssstrike, Buzzzzz, Brightclaw! HISSSSSSSSSSS! Prepare for battle! HISSSSSSSSSSSSS! Kura, Kuron! HISSSSSSSSSS! Bracssse the defensssselesssss!" Vine lets out another bone rattling hiss, this one louder and longer than before, then charging off to attack.
@Goldengaytimes

Vine let out a bone rattling hiss as she screamed "Sssstryk, Sssstarsssspeaker, Sssshhhhimmerssscale! HISSSSSSSSSSSS! We're under attack! HISSSSSSSSSS! Sssshadowssstrike, Buzzzzz, Brightclaw! HISSSSSSSSSSS! Prepare for battle! HISSSSSSSSSSSSS! Kura, Kuron! HISSSSSSSSSS! Bracssse the defensssselesssss!" Vine lets out another bone rattling hiss, this one louder and longer than before, then charging off to attack.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
@SmilodonLady Cupid and Amortentia ran after Vine, Amortentia quickly zipping past the other two. The scene they came upon was frighteningly odd. Whisp was flying in circles, still screaming, and occasionally lashing out at the lean guardian dragon who was the source of the screeching roar. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53294918] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532950/53294918_350.png[/img] [/url] The guardian was drenched in blood that was staining red his tattered bandages and leather accessories, and many scars distorted his hide. He too was flying in circles, dwarfing the screaming mirror. Every beat of his wings jolted her through the air, but he never tried to strike her. Now that they were closer, the trio on the ground could hear words in what had been only pauses in the screams before. "AND WHY NOT NOW!?" The guardian seemed incapable of being quiet, but Whisp's response was harder to hear. The screaming match resumed, but soon dissipated as the guardian dropped to the ground. He chuckled thunderously as Whisp landed next to him, and yelled towards the clan, "Fear not! I'm only here for entertainment! So long as you do not rile my appetite, you shall be safe!" He turned to Whisp and mockingly bowed before continuing, "I will always reschedule for a truly worthy opponent!" Whisp growled at him, turning away to walk towards her clanmates as he grinned, showcasing his teeth. The bloody guardian pulled her tail teasingly, smearing it with red, laughing again as she snarled at him and continued walking. "Go [b]away[/b], Hunter."
@SmilodonLady
Cupid and Amortentia ran after Vine, Amortentia quickly zipping past the other two. The scene they came upon was frighteningly odd. Whisp was flying in circles, still screaming, and occasionally lashing out at the lean guardian dragon who was the source of the screeching roar.

53294918_350.png

The guardian was drenched in blood that was staining red his tattered bandages and leather accessories, and many scars distorted his hide. He too was flying in circles, dwarfing the screaming mirror. Every beat of his wings jolted her through the air, but he never tried to strike her. Now that they were closer, the trio on the ground could hear words in what had been only pauses in the screams before.
"AND WHY NOT NOW!?" The guardian seemed incapable of being quiet, but Whisp's response was harder to hear. The screaming match resumed, but soon dissipated as the guardian dropped to the ground. He chuckled thunderously as Whisp landed next to him, and yelled towards the clan, "Fear not! I'm only here for entertainment! So long as you do not rile my appetite, you shall be safe!" He turned to Whisp and mockingly bowed before continuing, "I will always reschedule for a truly worthy opponent!" Whisp growled at him, turning away to walk towards her clanmates as he grinned, showcasing his teeth. The bloody guardian pulled her tail teasingly, smearing it with red, laughing again as she snarled at him and continued walking.
"Go away, Hunter."
@Goldengaytimes [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=34610&skin=4953&apparel=924,18801,4139,28361,307,2332,2333,2334,26855&xt=dressing.png[/img] Stryk calmly walked over to Hunter, the kind of calm that is almost terrifying. And in a voice that was scary calm while staring Hunter in the eye and said "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to [i]leave.[/i] I don't give a [i]pile of my own fresh turds[/i] about [i]why[/i] you are here but, I do not [i]tolerate[/i] someone [i]aggressively harassing [b]anyone in my territory[/b].[/i] If you have [i]any problems[/i] with that then [i]you'll have not only [b]me[/b] to answer to but my [b]pack[/b] as well.[/i] Are we clear, because, these scars ain't from a good life." Vine hissed softly as if to punctuate Stryk's point. Buzz spoke up and said "Me and my mate are not folks you wish to trifle with. This clan to us [i]is[/i] our family and any who visit are under our [i]protection.[/i]" Other various members of the clan stood by their 'leader' and where ready to do whatever she did. ((As a point of reference Stryk's reaction was somewhat based on how my grandma talks when she's mad, for she'll never get mad and scream at you, no she'll just stay terrifyingly calm and use a spooky calm voice almost lower than usual, it's scarier than if she just started screaming.))
@Goldengaytimes

scry?sdid=34610&skin=4953&apparel=924,18801,4139,28361,307,2332,2333,2334,26855&xt=dressing.png
Stryk calmly walked over to Hunter, the kind of calm that is almost terrifying. And in a voice that was scary calm while staring Hunter in the eye and said "Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. I don't give a pile of my own fresh turds about why you are here but, I do not tolerate someone aggressively harassing anyone in my territory. If you have any problems with that then you'll have not only me to answer to but my pack as well. Are we clear, because, these scars ain't from a good life." Vine hissed softly as if to punctuate Stryk's point. Buzz spoke up and said "Me and my mate are not folks you wish to trifle with. This clan to us is our family and any who visit are under our protection." Other various members of the clan stood by their 'leader' and where ready to do whatever she did.

((As a point of reference Stryk's reaction was somewhat based on how my grandma talks when she's mad, for she'll never get mad and scream at you, no she'll just stay terrifyingly calm and use a spooky calm voice almost lower than usual, it's scarier than if she just started screaming.))
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady
Hunter continued to smile as Stryk threatened him, and when she was done, he answered with a light chuckle.
"Well. Even I am willing to admit when I am outmatched!" He seemed pleased with himself as he continued, "After all, if I killed one of you, Whisp would probably never play with me again!"
"You call threatening travelers playing?" Whisp muttered through clenched fangs.
Hunter just laughed again and gave one last grating roar before he launched himself into the air, purposefully splattering Whisp with blood, and disappeared into the horizon.
Whisp growled as she shook herself of the loose blood, but her clothes and hide were stained red. "I am so sorry about that. I fought him a while back when he attacked my scavenging party. He said we'd fight again, but I didn't think he'd follow me here."

((Oh hekk yeah that's always waaaay scarier))
@SmilodonLady
Hunter continued to smile as Stryk threatened him, and when she was done, he answered with a light chuckle.
"Well. Even I am willing to admit when I am outmatched!" He seemed pleased with himself as he continued, "After all, if I killed one of you, Whisp would probably never play with me again!"
"You call threatening travelers playing?" Whisp muttered through clenched fangs.
Hunter just laughed again and gave one last grating roar before he launched himself into the air, purposefully splattering Whisp with blood, and disappeared into the horizon.
Whisp growled as she shook herself of the loose blood, but her clothes and hide were stained red. "I am so sorry about that. I fought him a while back when he attacked my scavenging party. He said we'd fight again, but I didn't think he'd follow me here."

((Oh hekk yeah that's always waaaay scarier))
@Goldengaytimes

"Killed one of us and I'd have a new rug for my den." Stryk muttered under her breath as the clan slowly dispersed. She then looked at Whisp and in a friendly tone said "What have you got to be sorry for? It's not your fault some lawless barbarian wanted to pick a fight with you. Plus, if I so much as catch a wiff of him in my territory I will personally chase him out, maybe even leave him with a souvenir. After all, we of the Sheltering Glow clan don't tolerate that kind of behavior. Now, if you want folks that do tolerate that, Lightweaver knows why, find my old pack." Stryk laughed weakly at her own half joke. Wisepool walked up to Wisp and said "At least before you leave, use my pond to clean off that blood."
@Goldengaytimes

"Killed one of us and I'd have a new rug for my den." Stryk muttered under her breath as the clan slowly dispersed. She then looked at Whisp and in a friendly tone said "What have you got to be sorry for? It's not your fault some lawless barbarian wanted to pick a fight with you. Plus, if I so much as catch a wiff of him in my territory I will personally chase him out, maybe even leave him with a souvenir. After all, we of the Sheltering Glow clan don't tolerate that kind of behavior. Now, if you want folks that do tolerate that, Lightweaver knows why, find my old pack." Stryk laughed weakly at her own half joke. Wisepool walked up to Wisp and said "At least before you leave, use my pond to clean off that blood."
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady
Cupid and Amortentia smiled kindly at Stryk as Whisp as she walked away with Wisepool. As she followed the blue dragon, she hesitantly began to ask, "So Stryk..." she stopped, both physically and verbally.
@SmilodonLady
Cupid and Amortentia smiled kindly at Stryk as Whisp as she walked away with Wisepool. As she followed the blue dragon, she hesitantly began to ask, "So Stryk..." she stopped, both physically and verbally.
@Goldengaytimes

Stryk turned to Amortentia and said "Yes, what's wrong?" Stryk looked worried as she spoke "Don't be afraid to ask me questions."
@Goldengaytimes

Stryk turned to Amortentia and said "Yes, what's wrong?" Stryk looked worried as she spoke "Don't be afraid to ask me questions."
slXRG.gif

@SmilodonLady
"I, I guess I just assumed, since you're the leader and all, but... you're not- I mean... this isn't your first clan. Is it." Amortentia's words were questioning, but her tone was not, as if she already knew the answer.
@SmilodonLady
"I, I guess I just assumed, since you're the leader and all, but... you're not- I mean... this isn't your first clan. Is it." Amortentia's words were questioning, but her tone was not, as if she already knew the answer.
@SimilodonLady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41760739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/417608/41760739_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52124921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/521250/52124921_350.png[/img] [/url] The maybe-Gaoler slapped down next to the dragon "Stryk said you like to say Shlightbinder, but do youmean the lightweaver or shadowbinder, or a shadowbinder-lightweaver emperor dragon." She paused, wondering why she had said that. "perhaps a lightweaver-shadowbinder emperor doesnt seem like the best idea" she added.
@SimilodonLady

41760739_350.png

52124921_350.png

The maybe-Gaoler slapped down next to the dragon "Stryk said you like to say Shlightbinder, but do youmean the lightweaver or shadowbinder, or a shadowbinder-lightweaver emperor dragon." She paused, wondering why she had said that. "perhaps a lightweaver-shadowbinder emperor doesnt seem like the best idea" she added.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@SmilodonLady

not to be rude, but is this still going?
@SmilodonLady

not to be rude, but is this still going?
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9