Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Letters to Chickweed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@CLeim [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Ranov, It sounds as though you have some interesting hobbies, though I couldn’t quite make out the context. Fortunately for you, one of my hobbies is correcting the mistakes of others, so I sent your letter back to you with a few corrections, a habit from my schoolteacher days. I also enjoy writing letters (obviously) and learning about other dragons and writing down the little tidbits of information I find out about them. History is another favorite subject of mine, and I’ve recently discovered the fascinating world of archeology, though I doubt I’ll be able to pursue that hobby any time soon. Reading Ice Flight novels is another favorite activity of mine, and I enjoy going ballooning. Hot air balloons are fantastic inventions, and they’ve saved me so many wing flaps over the years. Unlike you, however, I’m not as keen as talking with others these days. Good luck with your experiments, whatever they may be. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote] [attatched is another letter, scribbled with a series of blunt, unnecessary corrections] [IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/2mwv1y1.png[/IMG]
@CLeim
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Ranov,

It sounds as though you have some interesting hobbies, though I couldn’t quite make out the context.

Fortunately for you, one of my hobbies is correcting the mistakes of others, so I sent your letter back to you with a few corrections, a habit from my schoolteacher days.

I also enjoy writing letters (obviously) and learning about other dragons and writing down the little tidbits of information I find out about them.

History is another favorite subject of mine, and I’ve recently discovered the fascinating world of archeology, though I doubt I’ll be able to pursue that hobby any time soon.

Reading Ice Flight novels is another favorite activity of mine, and I enjoy going ballooning. Hot air balloons are fantastic inventions, and they’ve saved me so many wing flaps over the years.

Unlike you, however, I’m not as keen as talking with others these days.

Good luck with your experiments, whatever they may be.

Sincerely,

Chickweed, Clan Caraway

[attatched is another letter, scribbled with a series of blunt, unnecessary corrections]

2mwv1y1.png
7hN3sEu.png
@Lucks [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Aristheus, It sounds as though your Mainframe is a true genius. I’ve heard of machines, yes, but never a perfect union of a dragon and machine. The mechanics must be incredibly elaborate to mesh with the complexities of the body. It must be truly groundbreaking indeed. And I must say, the idea of an Imperial being reduced to a Fae is astounding to me. Was it some sort of freak accident or did you choose this fate? I can’t imagine anyone actually wanting to go from something large and powerful to something small and comparatively weak. Any changes I’ve undergone have been less dramatic. I was a schoolteacher, and now I’m a fugitive. I was a respected member of my community, and now I am not. I was an idealist, and now I’m a pragmatist. Little changes like that. And while I greatly appreciate the offer of assistance, I don’t need any at the moment. I managed to anger the leader of a very wealthy crime syndicate in the Tempest Spire, and she’s been sending her goons after me ever since. However, I’m very well hidden in the Viridian Laberynth, and I’m not even sure exactly where I am. All the leaves look the same around here. I couldn’t tell your guards where to go if I wanted to. Still, if you ever notice a suspicious group of Wildclaw from the Shifting Expanse, be wary. They might be looking for me, or maybe even a vulnerable Clan to overthrow. Best wishes, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote]
@Lucks
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Aristheus,

It sounds as though your Mainframe is a true genius. I’ve heard of machines, yes, but never a perfect union of a dragon and machine. The mechanics must be incredibly elaborate to mesh with the complexities of the body. It must be truly groundbreaking indeed.

And I must say, the idea of an Imperial being reduced to a Fae is astounding to me. Was it some sort of freak accident or did you choose this fate? I can’t imagine anyone actually wanting to go from something large and powerful to something small and comparatively weak.

Any changes I’ve undergone have been less dramatic. I was a schoolteacher, and now I’m a fugitive. I was a respected member of my community, and now I am not. I was an idealist, and now I’m a pragmatist. Little changes like that.

And while I greatly appreciate the offer of assistance, I don’t need any at the moment. I managed to anger the leader of a very wealthy crime syndicate in the Tempest Spire, and she’s been sending her goons after me ever since. However, I’m very well hidden in the Viridian Laberynth, and I’m not even sure exactly where I am. All the leaves look the same around here. I couldn’t tell your guards where to go if I wanted to.

Still, if you ever notice a suspicious group of Wildclaw from the Shifting Expanse, be wary. They might be looking for me, or maybe even a vulnerable Clan to overthrow.

Best wishes,

Chickweed, Clan Caraway
7hN3sEu.png
@MettatonsLegs [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Dante, I’m still reeling from some of the information in your letter. Particularly, you not being a dragon and what was it? Alien bars? If I ever escape my current situation, I’m certainly coming to visit. I must see what alien bars are like before I die. And you are correct, sending out these letters are quite a risk. I angered a major crime syndicate in the Tempest Spire, and they’ve been tracking me ever since. There’s always a chance that one of them will intercept one of my letters and track me to my hideout, but after waiting in dampness and eating bitter frogs for days on end, I chose to take the risk. And I appreciate the offer for help. I’m always nervous that I’ll catch a fever from the flies around here, but so far, I’ve been fine. If anything, I could use some spices to liven up the food I’ve been eating. As for hobbies, I know absolutely nothing about death metal, other than that of my students in the Windswept Plateau would blast it outside of my office, and I’ve been biased against it ever since. I do have other hobbies, though. I enjoy history and collecting old stories, and would love to delve into archeology if I had the freedom and the funds to do so. Ice Flight novels are another favorite of mine, and I do enjoy parties. Not talking to anyone, certainly not that, but sitting in the background letting the gossip swirl swirl around me. Card games are another favorite of mine, but recently, most of my acquaintances have refused to play with me. It sounds as though your place is quite nice, all things considered, especially with all the alien stuff. (I still can’t over it. I must see it someday.) Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway P.S. Although I mentioned I didn’t like death metal, I suppose I can give it another try. A cassette player would me most welcome, that is if I can keep it dry. [/quote]
@MettatonsLegs
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Dante,

I’m still reeling from some of the information in your letter. Particularly, you not being a dragon and what was it? Alien bars? If I ever escape my current situation, I’m certainly coming to visit. I must see what alien bars are like before I die.

And you are correct, sending out these letters are quite a risk. I angered a major crime syndicate in the Tempest Spire, and they’ve been tracking me ever since. There’s always a chance that one of them will intercept one of my letters and track me to my hideout, but after waiting in dampness and eating bitter frogs for days on end, I chose to take the risk.

And I appreciate the offer for help. I’m always nervous that I’ll catch a fever from the flies around here, but so far, I’ve been fine. If anything, I could use some spices to liven up the food I’ve been eating.

As for hobbies, I know absolutely nothing about death metal, other than that of my students in the Windswept Plateau would blast it outside of my office, and I’ve been biased against it ever since.

I do have other hobbies, though. I enjoy history and collecting old stories, and would love to delve into archeology if I had the freedom and the funds to do so. Ice Flight novels are another favorite of mine, and I do enjoy parties. Not talking to anyone, certainly not that, but sitting in the background letting the gossip swirl swirl around me. Card games are another favorite of mine, but recently, most of my acquaintances have refused to play with me.

It sounds as though your place is quite nice, all things considered, especially with all the alien stuff. (I still can’t over it. I must see it someday.)

Sincerely,

Chickweed, Clan Caraway

P.S. Although I mentioned I didn’t like death metal, I suppose I can give it another try. A cassette player would me most welcome, that is if I can keep it dry.
7hN3sEu.png
@airemarshal [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Gloriana, Gloriana, I have nothing interesting to do right now [i]but[/i] answer letters, and your letter is most welcome. If I recall, your Calais was off researching some strange runes and something to do with emperors. It sounds like a grand project and I hope that he and your clan is doing well. (Do tell me if you run into any emperors, though. It sounds like it would a fascinating adventure, though only from very far away.) Best of luck, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote] (I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it so far.[emoji=coatl laughing])
@airemarshal
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Gloriana,

Gloriana, I have nothing interesting to do right now but answer letters, and your letter is most welcome. If I recall, your Calais was off researching some strange runes and something to do with emperors. It sounds like a grand project and I hope that he and your clan is doing well. (Do tell me if you run into any emperors, though. It sounds like it would a fascinating adventure, though only from very far away.)

Best of luck,

Chickweed, Clan Caraway

(I’m glad you’ve enjoyed it so far.)
7hN3sEu.png
@Quintillion [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Nina, Yes, you certainly should be able to enjoy your whale skeleton where ever you so desire. It seems that the biggest obstacle in your way are the lawyers, and perhaps a touch of law enforcement to back them up. Fortunately, you provided an excellent solution in your letter. The short answer is some good old fashioned bribery. You mentioned a shipment of gold bars. What if you directed some of those gold bars towards the lawyers knocking at your door? Or their bosses? With a little research, you might be able to find out which are susceptible to a little gold, and if they might be able to call off their more even-minded colleagues. Dumping a little cash on problems can make them melt away like magic. If you have the resources, go ahead and use them! And as for your charming individual, I would definitely suggest that you go forward with the shipment of gold (that is, if you have any left over). There’s nothing quite as effective at securing another’s affection as gifts and gold. If they ever try to reject your affection in the future, you can always cite your gifts as leverage, and that they owe you for your kindness. They’ll never be able to leave your side again. Best of luck! Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote] (I’m delighted that you found some of Chickweed’s letters entertaining, and for putting up with this featherbutt’s terrible advice.[emoji=coatl happy])
@Quintillion
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Nina,

Yes, you certainly should be able to enjoy your whale skeleton where ever you so desire. It seems that the biggest obstacle in your way are the lawyers, and perhaps a touch of law enforcement to back them up. Fortunately, you provided an excellent solution in your letter.

The short answer is some good old fashioned bribery. You mentioned a shipment of gold bars. What if you directed some of those gold bars towards the lawyers knocking at your door? Or their bosses? With a little research, you might be able to find out which are susceptible to a little gold, and if they might be able to call off their more even-minded colleagues. Dumping a little cash on problems can make them melt away like magic. If you have the resources, go ahead and use them!

And as for your charming individual, I would definitely suggest that you go forward with the shipment of gold (that is, if you have any left over). There’s nothing quite as effective at securing another’s affection as gifts and gold. If they ever try to reject your affection in the future, you can always cite your gifts as leverage, and that they owe you for your kindness. They’ll never be able to leave your side again.

Best of luck!

Chickweed, Clan Caraway

(I’m delighted that you found some of Chickweed’s letters entertaining, and for putting up with this featherbutt’s terrible advice.)
7hN3sEu.png
@TheShanar [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50086766][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/500868/50086766p.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=Rewind] [font=courier new]Dear Chickweed, Greetings and salutations! While I can't say your current situation sounds desirable, I am rather entertained by your letter! I've been looking for a distraction. All I've been doing is writing, recording, more writing... it gets monotonous after a while. I can barely keep straight all the information I've obtained over just the past week... Eugh. Stuff I hardly care about. Stuff that I'm not [i]allowed[/i] to care about, horribly enough. But you, Chickweed! You seem like an interesting guy! Protective custody, right? Wonder what you did to get into that situation... accidentally saw or heard something you weren't supposed to? Or maybe you did it on purpose... But I digress! What I meant to say was that if you're in that sorta situation, you must have gone through quite the series of adventures! I know you reached out asking for [i]me[/i] to entertain you, but... perhaps we can make a deal? If you tell me a story, I'll tell you one in exchange! Could be fun... ...please? I'm so tired of this same old stuff back here. [right][font=courier new]Sincerely, #50086766 - Rewind[/right][/font][/quote]
@TheShanar
50086766p.png
Rewind wrote:
Dear Chickweed,

Greetings and salutations! While I can't say your current situation sounds desirable, I am rather entertained by your letter! I've been looking for a distraction. All I've been doing is writing, recording, more writing... it gets monotonous after a while. I can barely keep straight all the information I've obtained over just the past week... Eugh. Stuff I hardly care about. Stuff that I'm not allowed to care about, horribly enough.

But you, Chickweed! You seem like an interesting guy! Protective custody, right? Wonder what you did to get into that situation... accidentally saw or heard something you weren't supposed to? Or maybe you did it on purpose...

But I digress! What I meant to say was that if you're in that sorta situation, you must have gone through quite the series of adventures! I know you reached out asking for me to entertain you, but... perhaps we can make a deal? If you tell me a story, I'll tell you one in exchange! Could be fun...

...please? I'm so tired of this same old stuff back here.

Sincerely,
#50086766 - Rewind
n90x0wJ.png
xxxxxx
FR+0 | PREVIOUSLY @GlitchedFox

> ABOUT ME/FAQ
> ART SHOP
> NOW HIRING!

Subbed to all my own threads!
@TheShanar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17484609] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/174847/17484609_350.png[/img] [/url] [The letter you receive seems to be written on clearly reused paper, having an old scribbled out message on the back] [Quote]Dear Chickweed Your initial letter was such a delightful surprise! I sort through mail and almost never find letters addressed to myself so I'm greatful to have a potential penpal! What you're going through sounds absolutely dreadful, I've been cooped up inside for long amounts of time before but you also have a threat looming over you? Terrible! I must ask, are you any way scared Chickweed? I know I might be if I was in your situation, though I do not know the whole scope of your problems currently. Hopefully your issues get resolved sooner rather than later! Please write back if you can. Sincerly, Cavity. [/quote]
@TheShanar

17484609_350.png

[The letter you receive seems to be written on clearly reused paper, having an old scribbled out message on the back]
Quote:
Dear Chickweed

Your initial letter was such a delightful surprise! I sort through mail and almost never find letters addressed to myself so I'm greatful to have a potential penpal!

What you're going through sounds absolutely dreadful, I've been cooped up inside for long amounts of time before but you also have a threat looming over you? Terrible!

I must ask, are you any way scared Chickweed? I know I might be if I was in your situation, though I do not know the whole scope of your problems currently.

Hopefully your issues get resolved sooner rather than later! Please write back if you can.

Sincerly,

Cavity.
tumblr_inline_ph66ygtX8D1trnsp5_540.giftumblr_inline_p7tsvyzpyk1trnsp5_540.gifbig_shift_by_shapeshifthate-dckip66.pngbig_terr_by_shapeshifthate-dckip6i.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44174211] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441743/44174211_350.png[/img] [/url] (the note is covered in crossed out words and pencil marks, and the paper itself is a little worn...) [quote=August] Dear Chickweed Caraway, Uh, [s]hey[/s] hello there stranger. I'm August. [s]I...well I found your letter, just floating on the win[/s] So I found your letter. It almost fell into the sea (luckily I caught it before it could). It seems your [s]tired? wait no that's wrong[/s]bored? Er, okay, this is a little awkward. Since, I guess [s]your[/s]you're not doing much, I could get some advice? So, in my clan, there's this one dragon. She's an imperial, absolutely huge, and absolutely [s]terri[/s]mean, and she kinda hates my guts? Her name's Vespa. And yes, it's actually very justified but that's besides the point. I want to make it up to her, or at least apologize, but if I get even near her she gives me this glare th[s]at makes me want to find a hole to crawl into and die[/s]okay wait that's too much info just ignore that please. So I don't know what to do? Ugh I just want to be able to go about my day without feeling her eyes [i]boring a hole in the back of my neck okay???[/i] But I can't even apologize so I don't know what to do!! Argh!! [s]oh Tidelord I can see her across the path staring at me please stop[/s] [size=2]Sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. This is a [i]really[/i] dumb problem I know.[/size] Sincerely, August Chasmseeker PS. I really hope this letter gets to you alright. I have the utmost [s]truut [/s]trust in our clan's [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44227171]courier[/url], she hasn't failed us yet....but it seems you live pretty far and it's hard to judge where this letter came from.

44174211_350.png

(the note is covered in crossed out words and pencil marks, and the paper itself is a little worn...)
August wrote:
Dear Chickweed Caraway,

Uh, hey hello there stranger. I'm August. I...well I found your letter, just floating on the win So I found your letter. It almost fell into the sea (luckily I caught it before it could).

It seems your tired? wait no that's wrongbored? Er, okay, this is a little awkward. Since, I guess youryou're not doing much, I could get some advice?

So, in my clan, there's this one dragon. She's an imperial, absolutely huge, and absolutely terrimean, and she kinda hates my guts? Her name's Vespa. And yes, it's actually very justified but that's besides the point.

I want to make it up to her, or at least apologize, but if I get even near her she gives me this glare that makes me want to find a hole to crawl into and dieokay wait that's too much info just ignore that please. So I don't know what to do?

Ugh I just want to be able to go about my day without feeling her eyes boring a hole in the back of my neck okay??? But I can't even apologize so I don't know what to do!! Argh!! oh Tidelord I can see her across the path staring at me please stop
Sorry. You don't have to answer if you don't want to. This is a really dumb problem I know.

Sincerely, August Chasmseeker

PS. I really hope this letter gets to you alright. I have the utmost truut trust in our clan's courier, she hasn't failed us yet....but it seems you live pretty far and it's hard to judge where this letter came from.
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
@TheShanar [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39941508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/399416/39941508p.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]A small envelope wrapped with twine, the letter inside unevenly folded and the handwriting messy and filled with spelling mistakes. [quote=Cygnus] [s]Dear Chickw[/s] [s]To Chu[/s] To Chickweed. I found your letter! I was out [s]expoloring[/s] exploring some caves along the shore - I live on the northeastern edge of the Sea of a Thousand Currents by the way! - and it was being held onto rather tightly by a hermit crab with a blue shell! I've put a similar shell in with my letter for you although this one doesn't have a crab in it because that wouldn't be good and it would [s]peroberbly[/s] probably have died by the time my letter reached you. Having enemies doesn't sound like much fun, and neither does being in protective [s]custerdy[/s] custody - especially if it's raining all the time! I hate [s]humiddity[/s] humidity, it makes my scales feel weird. At least I'm able to go places there isn't humidity - you should come visit us and we could go on adventures together! We don't get that many visitors here. The most we get is the occasional [s]merchent[/s] merchant or traveler and they don't exactly stay long. A lot of strange dragons live here, so I suppose that probably has something to do with it. Mahira and Rothiron always tell us that no one can hurt us here and that if anyone tries to harm us they will protect us! They are powerful dragons but very kind and I don't think anyone would try to harm us here anyway - why would they? The rest of the world doesn't really seem like a very nice place, although I can't really judge [s]considdering[/s] considering the fact that I've lived here my entire life and don't really leave [s]eccept[/s] except to explore the unexplored! Why are you in protective custody anyway? Have you tried talking to your [s]enemmys[/s] enemies? My momma always said that the best way through conflict is to talk it out and come to a [s]conpromize[/s] compromise if you can. I don't really see her that much these days because I'm always out exploring with Delior - I help her make maps! Do you get to see your parents much? And what's your role in your clan? You sound very [s]intellijent[/s] intelligent so I bet your job has something to do with books! [s]Fro[/s] Regards, Cygnus of the Lair of a Hundred Songs P.S. What's your favorite kind of food? If the journey isn't too long, maybe I can send you some!
@TheShanar

A small envelope wrapped with twine, the letter inside unevenly folded and the handwriting messy and filled with spelling mistakes.

Cygnus wrote:
Dear Chickw To Chu To Chickweed.

I found your letter! I was out expoloring exploring some caves along the shore - I live on the northeastern edge of the Sea of a Thousand Currents by the way! - and it was being held onto rather tightly by a hermit crab with a blue shell! I've put a similar shell in with my letter for you although this one doesn't have a crab in it because that wouldn't be good and it would peroberbly probably have died by the time my letter reached you.

Having enemies doesn't sound like much fun, and neither does being in protective custerdy custody - especially if it's raining all the time! I hate humiddity humidity, it makes my scales feel weird. At least I'm able to go places there isn't humidity - you should come visit us and we could go on adventures together! We don't get that many visitors here. The most we get is the occasional merchent merchant or traveler and they don't exactly stay long. A lot of strange dragons live here, so I suppose that probably has something to do with it.

Mahira and Rothiron always tell us that no one can hurt us here and that if anyone tries to harm us they will protect us! They are powerful dragons but very kind and I don't think anyone would try to harm us here anyway - why would they?

The rest of the world doesn't really seem like a very nice place, although I can't really judge considdering considering the fact that I've lived here my entire life and don't really leave eccept except to explore the unexplored!

Why are you in protective custody anyway? Have you tried talking to your enemmys enemies? My momma always said that the best way through conflict is to talk it out and come to a conpromize compromise if you can. I don't really see her that much these days because I'm always out exploring with Delior - I help her make maps! Do you get to see your parents much? And what's your role in your clan? You sound very intellijent intelligent so I bet your job has something to do with books!

Fro Regards, Cygnus of the Lair of a Hundred Songs

P.S. What's your favorite kind of food? If the journey isn't too long, maybe I can send you some!
:)
@TheShanar [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/414386/41438595p.png[/img][/center] [/center][Some of the crossed out words have red ink instead of blue ink (note: the underlined parts are the ones crossed in red.) This one is a bit wrinkled on the top.] [quote=Dante Wrote:] Dear Chickweed, I hope you escape from that situation. Man, you angered a major crime syndicate from Tempest [s]Spyre[/s] Spire? That sounds rough I must say. Anyway, about me being not a dragon. Well, I'm from the planet Valakaria and I'm a Valakarian. I got [s][u]tortured and[/u][/s] exiled from that planet because [u][s]my disgusting, horrible brother[/s][/u]I sided to the rebellion against the corrupt government. At first, it looks nice and prosperous but when you analyse closely, there is corruption everywhere. Our leader (who used to be the general) decided to make a rebel group and rebelled once our troops and tech stuff improved. Despite all of that, it failed. Now I got blasted off along with my allies to this planet. To end this with a happy note, we lived together happily in this planet. [u][s](To give some insult to my brother, I'm married to the man of my dreams aka the general I mentioned. Take that, you sorry excuse of a Valakarian! [not you, him])[/s][/u] (A stick man drawing of a humanoid with head tentacles,feathers on their elbows and horns) Now, my ramblings and rants aside (and please ignore the red parts), I'm glad that you are fine despite your conditions. I hope we could meet once you get out of that situation. About alien bars, it's basically a bar where aliens (like me for example) all hang out all willy nilly without discrimination from other dragons. Some bars allow dragons including the one I mentioned but there is some condition, some don't allow dragons at all. Their condition is usually pretty simple and reasonable like bring one alien friend, something like that. The drinks are pretty unique from the usual drinks in this plane. However, there are some drinks that are suitable for dragons. About the hobbies, my goodness, that reminded of me some incident not long ago. Basically a kid blasted some of our music to their neighbor. Then they scolded us instead for influencing the kid. Got into Hewn City court and we won the case. The judge just looked tired of the neighbor's bull at that time. It's fine if you don't like death metal. Just be respectful that's it. History and archaeology, those are our drummer's favorite things beside well, metal. He has some prehistoric collection in his house. Old stories are one of my favorite things as well. Our vocalist's too. She and I sometimes gets inspired by them. Ice Flight novels? Hmmm, they sound fascinating to me. I'd love to hear your recommendations on which novels to start and I'll go ahead to the library for them. Parties, oh yes, those are breeding grounds for gossips and fun. I used to be that fun guy to jump around and excite the party but now, I'm pretty much that person to stay away from gossiping stuff unless you call me for music. Card games, nah, it's not my thing. It's more my manager's and my niece's thing. My manager has the gambling habit and hates losing. So she knows all the cheats and she sneaks them with success. P.S: Oh, I see a mention that you will give death metal another try. Here, sent you this tape and the cassette player. There are few mellow songs in between so you can take a break from the hard stuff. It has 8 songs. P.S.2: I'm sorry about the red ink. I did it while proofreading this one. I don't know but there was a feeling that I should use the red ink to cross some... unnecessary words out. [right]Yours Truly, Dante of Rotting Skulls[/right] (A set of symbols that looks like it could be a language because of the repeating "letters")[/quote] Attached: A cassette player and a cassette tape that is handwritten as Crescent Skulls and it has names of 8 songs listed. This handwriting is clearly not Dante's as it is not cursive and it is kinda big.
@TheShanar
41438595p.png

[/center][Some of the crossed out words have red ink instead of blue ink (note: the underlined parts are the ones crossed in red.) This one is a bit wrinkled on the top.]
Dante Wrote: wrote:
Dear Chickweed,

I hope you escape from that situation. Man, you angered a major crime syndicate from Tempest Spyre Spire? That sounds rough I must say. Anyway, about me being not a dragon. Well, I'm from the planet Valakaria and I'm a Valakarian. I got tortured and exiled from that planet because my disgusting, horrible brotherI sided to the rebellion against the corrupt government. At first, it looks nice and prosperous but when you analyse closely, there is corruption everywhere. Our leader (who used to be the general) decided to make a rebel group and rebelled once our troops and tech stuff improved. Despite all of that, it failed. Now I got blasted off along with my allies to this planet. To end this with a happy note, we lived together happily in this planet.

(To give some insult to my brother, I'm married to the man of my dreams aka the general I mentioned. Take that, you sorry excuse of a Valakarian! [not you, him])

(A stick man drawing of a humanoid with head tentacles,feathers on their elbows and horns)

Now, my ramblings and rants aside (and please ignore the red parts), I'm glad that you are fine despite your conditions. I hope we could meet once you get out of that situation. About alien bars, it's basically a bar where aliens (like me for example) all hang out all willy nilly without discrimination from other dragons. Some bars allow dragons including the one I mentioned but there is some condition, some don't allow dragons at all. Their condition is usually pretty simple and reasonable like bring one alien friend, something like that. The drinks are pretty unique from the usual drinks in this plane. However, there are some drinks that are suitable for dragons.

About the hobbies, my goodness, that reminded of me some incident not long ago. Basically a kid blasted some of our music to their neighbor. Then they scolded us instead for influencing the kid. Got into Hewn City court and we won the case. The judge just looked tired of the neighbor's bull at that time. It's fine if you don't like death metal. Just be respectful that's it.

History and archaeology, those are our drummer's favorite things beside well, metal. He has some prehistoric collection in his house. Old stories are one of my favorite things as well. Our vocalist's too. She and I sometimes gets inspired by them. Ice Flight novels? Hmmm, they sound fascinating to me. I'd love to hear your recommendations on which novels to start and I'll go ahead to the library for them. Parties, oh yes, those are breeding grounds for gossips and fun. I used to be that fun guy to jump around and excite the party but now, I'm pretty much that person to stay away from gossiping stuff unless you call me for music.

Card games, nah, it's not my thing. It's more my manager's and my niece's thing. My manager has the gambling habit and hates losing. So she knows all the cheats and she sneaks them with success.

P.S: Oh, I see a mention that you will give death metal another try. Here, sent you this tape and the cassette player. There are few mellow songs in between so you can take a break from the hard stuff. It has 8 songs.

P.S.2: I'm sorry about the red ink. I did it while proofreading this one. I don't know but there was a feeling that I should use the red ink to cross some... unnecessary words out.
Yours Truly,
Dante of Rotting Skulls

(A set of symbols that looks like it could be a language because of the repeating "letters")

Attached: A cassette player and a cassette tape that is handwritten as Crescent Skulls and it has names of 8 songs listed. This handwriting is clearly not Dante's as it is not cursive and it is kinda big.
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14