Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Letters to Chickweed
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30468882] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304689/30468882_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote] Dear Chickweed, I was quite intrigued to receive a copy of your letter, used as a bookmark in a recently acquired tome. I am hoping that my response will be delivered to a proper time to intercept you, though this is always a risk. Thus are the dangers of living in a temporally unstable clan. Anyhow, I am Wesley, chronicler and scholar of the Paradox Library. I have been collecting and collating histories of the clans of Sornieth for several years now, and yet have found my correspondence with many dragons lacking as of late. If you would be comfortable answering my questions, I would love to know more about Clan Caraway. What traditions do you follow? Do you have any notable stories to share from your history? How are leaders elected? What is or was your place within them? Again, if these questions are intrusive, feel free to tell me so. However, any information would be gladly accepted- the Library is always seeking out new stories. If you would like to inquire about my own life or research, feel free to do so. My hope is that this will be a reciprocal relationship which both of us may benefit from. Sincerely, Wesley Paradox Clan Starfall Isles [/quote]

30468882_350.png

Quote:
Dear Chickweed,

I was quite intrigued to receive a copy of your letter, used as a bookmark in a recently acquired tome. I am hoping that my response will be delivered to a proper time to intercept you, though this is always a risk. Thus are the dangers of living in a temporally unstable clan. Anyhow, I am Wesley, chronicler and scholar of the Paradox Library. I have been collecting and collating histories of the clans of Sornieth for several years now, and yet have found my correspondence with many dragons lacking as of late. If you would be comfortable answering my questions, I would love to know more about Clan Caraway. What traditions do you follow? Do you have any notable stories to share from your history? How are leaders elected? What is or was your place within them? Again, if these questions are intrusive, feel free to tell me so. However, any information would be gladly accepted- the Library is always seeking out new stories.

If you would like to inquire about my own life or research, feel free to do so. My hope is that this will be a reciprocal relationship which both of us may benefit from.

Sincerely,

Wesley
Paradox Clan
Starfall Isles
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=336217&tab=dragon&did=43548711][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/435488/43548711p.png[/img][/url][/center] Qorret's writing is a little more messy than usual, as though she was writing rather fast, and one edge of the parchment looks as though it has been chewed on. [quote=Qorret][size=6][font=PilGi][u]From[/u]: Qorret of Clan Equus Caballus, Focal Point [u]To[/u]: Chickweed of Clan Caraway, Fishpine Reef[/size][/font] [font=pilgi][size=5]Dear Caraway, [color=transparent]___[/color]I will be keeping a very close eye out for any peculiar dragons, as will everyone else. [color=transparent]___[/color]At least he doesn't appear to have betrayed you. That would be rather concerning, and it would certainly make one wonder who you can trust and who you can't. [color=transparent]___[/color]Unless you find yourself stuck in a large quarry of Pink Chalcedony for several days, you should suffer no ill effects. The chances of you developing any new powers are extremely unlikely - it generally takes several years for any changes to present themselves, if ever. Should you acquire the ability to shapeshift, you might have a day or two of uncontrollable form-changing, but you should soon be able to change at will. I must stress that chances of you being able to shapeshift are [u]extremely[/u] unlikely. [color=transparent]___[/color]I forwarded Ultimatum your thanks and he is glad to hear that you like his gift. [color=transparent]___[/color]I do apologise for taking so long to reply - the familiars have gone completely berserk! We all have our claws full trying to contain them. [right][font=pilgi][size=5]Regards, Qorret[/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=336217&tab=dragon&did=48458748][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/484588/48458748p.png[/img][/url][/center] Chookie's parchment is even more tattered than even before, and has several stains and even a burn mark, as well as smelling of... Is that manure? [quote=Chookie][font=Nanum Pen Script][size=6]Hello [s]agen[/s] again. I've been practising my writting, and I [s]thinc[/s] it's gettng betterr. Thanks verry much.[/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=336217&tab=dragon&did=48458692][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/484587/48458692p.png[/img][/url][/center] [quote=Ebony][font=Apple Chancery][size=4]Dear Caraway, [color=transparent]___[/color]I am most delighted to hear that you are enjoying the cards. Solitaire is something that doesn't require a companion (although it can be a little lonely), so you can play it whenever you have a moment to spare. [color=transparent]___[/color]Out of curiosity, what did those runes look like exactly? Do you have a drawing? Did they do anything, or were they merely decorative? [right][font=apple chancery][size=4]Sincerely, Ebony[/quote] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=336217&tab=dragon&did=42356848][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/423569/42356848p.png?mtime=XJMEiwAALCw[/img][/url][/center] A scroll written in unfamiliar pemanship has been added. [quote=Nyx][font=papyrus][size=4]Chickweed, As you are from an isolated area which is bound to have medicinal remedies that have never made it to the wider world or Sornieth, would you have any scrolls on various illnesses that you think could be of use? I would be most grateful indeed if you do, and if you could send them over. [right][font=papyrus][size=4]Thank you, Nyx[/quote]
43548711p.png
Qorret's writing is a little more messy than usual, as though she was writing rather fast, and one edge of the parchment looks as though it has been chewed on.
Qorret wrote:
To: Chickweed of Clan Caraway, Fishpine Reef

Dear Caraway,
___I will be keeping a very close eye out for any peculiar dragons, as will everyone else.
___At least he doesn't appear to have betrayed you. That would be rather concerning, and it would certainly make one wonder who you can trust and who you can't.
___Unless you find yourself stuck in a large quarry of Pink Chalcedony for several days, you should suffer no ill effects. The chances of you developing any new powers are extremely unlikely - it generally takes several years for any changes to present themselves, if ever. Should you acquire the ability to shapeshift, you might have a day or two of uncontrollable form-changing, but you should soon be able to change at will. I must stress that chances of you being able to shapeshift are extremely unlikely.
___I forwarded Ultimatum your thanks and he is glad to hear that you like his gift.
___I do apologise for taking so long to reply - the familiars have gone completely berserk! We all have our claws full trying to contain them.
Regards,
Qorret
48458748p.png
Chookie's parchment is even more tattered than even before, and has several stains and even a burn mark, as well as smelling of... Is that manure?
Chookie wrote:
Hello agen again. I've been practising my writting, and I thinc it's gettng betterr. Thanks verry much.
48458692p.png
Ebony wrote:
Dear Caraway,
___I am most delighted to hear that you are enjoying the cards. Solitaire is something that doesn't require a companion (although it can be a little lonely), so you can play it whenever you have a moment to spare.
___Out of curiosity, what did those runes look like exactly? Do you have a drawing? Did they do anything, or were they merely decorative?
Sincerely,
Ebony
A scroll written in unfamiliar pemanship has been added.
Nyx wrote:
Chickweed,
As you are from an isolated area which is bound to have medicinal remedies that have never made it to the wider world or Sornieth, would you have any scrolls on various illnesses that you think could be of use? I would be most grateful indeed if you do, and if you could send them over.
Thank you,
Nyx
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@TheShanar [The letter has another note. The main letter also has some scribbles and then a coherent writing that said, "Don't flip this paper, Chickweed. - Dante" and another that said, "there is some gold coins attached to it. All for you, Chickweed -Skol ;)" That winking face is something not to trust about the second writing. If you flip it, it will throw a glitter confetti] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/414386/41438595p.png[/img][/center] [quote=Dante Wrote:] Dear Chickweed, Well, being a royal can add some nice sprinkles to it. That includes sibling rivalry. From siblings throwing a hissy fit to full on wars. All because of the birthright. Mine (it's one sided rivalry by my brother) went to the latter end of the spectrum even I don't want a fight with him in the first place. Well, now that he did that, I'm willing to ruin his life and his reputation among the nobles. I agreed with that statement about guardians. They can be really monsters but I know a few who are gentle and friendly. Also, never harm their charge as my dragon friend said to me once in a bar. I'm also glad that they are harmless (unless provoked) but there are some who could have the worst attitude. Same thing about that disease, the author really put horror in his stories, that's what I like in great horror stories. Don't worry, I've thanked her before sending over to you. I have a conversation with her about you, she is worried about your situation but besides, she is happy that you like our music and your development on liking him. P.S: If you indeed flip this paper, it's not me who put it. It was my friend Skull. I'm sorry about my friend. He thought it is a good idea to prank you by mail. He somehow cast some spell that could place things inside of envelopes. P.S 2: There was another note in here. It seem important to someone sending it. I don't care how it got in here but I recommend giving it a read. [right]Yours Truly, Dante of Rotting Skulls[/right][/quote] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/503299/50329869p.png[/img][/center] [quote=Another Note:] Dear Chickweed, I'm looking for some advice about a traitor who used to be my friend for a long time. I was in Harlequin Forest when suddenly she sneak attacked me off guard. I thought it was some random stranger but my spirits found out that she is the one who attacked me. There were full armored soldiers behind her and I attacked all of them back. I teleported back to my kingdom to be safe. Please Mr. Caraway, what should I do? Thank you, kind sir. The Citrine Sorceress Hel of The Citrine Kingdom[/quote]
@TheShanar

[The letter has another note. The main letter also has some scribbles and then a coherent writing that said, "Don't flip this paper, Chickweed. - Dante" and another that said, "there is some gold coins attached to it. All for you, Chickweed -Skol ;)" That winking face is something not to trust about the second writing. If you flip it, it will throw a glitter confetti]
41438595p.png
Dante Wrote: wrote:

Dear Chickweed,

Well, being a royal can add some nice sprinkles to it. That includes sibling rivalry. From siblings throwing a hissy fit to full on wars. All because of the birthright. Mine (it's one sided rivalry by my brother) went to the latter end of the spectrum even I don't want a fight with him in the first place. Well, now that he did that, I'm willing to ruin his life and his reputation among the nobles.

I agreed with that statement about guardians. They can be really monsters but I know a few who are gentle and friendly. Also, never harm their charge as my dragon friend said to me once in a bar. I'm also glad that they are harmless (unless provoked) but there are some who could have the worst attitude. Same thing about that disease, the author really put horror in his stories, that's what I like in great horror stories.

Don't worry, I've thanked her before sending over to you. I have a conversation with her about you, she is worried about your situation but besides, she is happy that you like our music and your development on liking him.

P.S: If you indeed flip this paper, it's not me who put it. It was my friend Skull. I'm sorry about my friend. He thought it is a good idea to prank you by mail. He somehow cast some spell that could place things inside of envelopes.

P.S 2: There was another note in here. It seem important to someone sending it. I don't care how it got in here but I recommend giving it a read.
Yours Truly,
Dante of Rotting Skulls
50329869p.png
Another Note: wrote:

Dear Chickweed,

I'm looking for some advice about a traitor who used to be my friend for a long time. I was in Harlequin Forest when suddenly she sneak attacked me off guard. I thought it was some random stranger but my spirits found out that she is the one who attacked me. There were full armored soldiers behind her and I attacked all of them back. I teleported back to my kingdom to be safe. Please Mr. Caraway, what should I do?

Thank you, kind sir.

The Citrine Sorceress
Hel of The Citrine Kingdom
O2CQckQ.png8uFuUMu.png
@Lunistice [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Sea, I’m glad to hear that the other dragons have been giving you your personal space. And you’re correct, Centaur made crafts are quite impressive. They have skilled hands, expecially for textiles. In fact, I have a centaur-made fringed vest that has held up remarkably well over the years. They’re pricier to be sure, but I think it’s worth the investment. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway P.S. Tell Delphi that I’m glad I’m not the only one suffering from the snow puns these last few weeks. My friend came back with a lot of them. [/quote]
@Lunistice
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Sea,

I’m glad to hear that the other dragons have been giving you your personal space.

And you’re correct, Centaur made crafts are quite impressive. They have skilled hands, expecially for textiles. In fact, I have a centaur-made fringed vest that has held up remarkably well over the years. They’re pricier to be sure, but I think it’s worth the investment.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway

P.S. Tell Delphi that I’m glad I’m not the only one suffering from the snow puns these last few weeks. My friend came back with a lot of them.
7hN3sEu.png
@browncoatparadox [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Wesley, I’m glad that you came across my letter, though I do wonder who stuffed in your book in the first place. No matter, though. I hope that my correspondence makes it through despite the instability of your clan. If you do get the chance, I would love to learn about your Clan, (Paradox Clan sounds like it has a fascinating story behind it) and about the research that you’ve been conducting. What kinds things get tucked away in your library? For now, I would be delighted to tell you about my birth clan. It’s been a several years since I left, and it will feel good to reminisce. To start, Clan Caraway is a small, insignificant Clan on the edge of the Zephyr Steppes, most find it to be very endearing. It has some lovely real estate, a healthy pack of wild hainu, and a bamboo forest, provided you can avoid the Raptoriks. And while I hate to admit it, the Clan itself isn’t particularly noteworthy. It’s something you’d expect to find on the Windswept Plateau. Spirals hold the majority, though there was a fair amount of Skydancers and a few Tundras sprinkled in. My parents and I were the only Coatls in the bunch, but I’ve always preferred to avoid my own breed when possible. Our leaders, if you can call them that, are usually the oldest members in the Clan who can still walk and talk. We’ve never been fond of a central government, and most decisions are made communally. If we had more drama, I suppose we’d need a stronger governing force in the Clan, but when most of our disputes are “who ate my last clucker,” and “Raffle stole my gloves and stretched them out,” we don’t need to allocate the resources. There is some economy in textile making, but it’s a fairly wild clan, with many members preferring to gather and hunt for food rather join the market. My Clan does, however, have a few quirks. There’s always been this odd fixation with luck and how to attain it. It’s considered good luck to scratch on the doorframe or before entering a home, as a way to ask the household spirits for permission to enter. Many have placed “scratch mats’ on their door frames, so their lair doesn’t get ripped to pieces, but others think that it dilutes the good fortune. Many of my older Clanmates still leave out offerings of sweetgrass and honey for these spirits, and it’s fairly routine to write praises to the Windsinger and toss them off the Steppes in hopes that he will bless them with fortune. Aside from that, the Clan always gathered round in the evenings to sing, and no family was complete without a few pet ghost stories. As a hatching, I thought that these practices were completely normal until I began to talk with hatchlings from other clans. Clan Caraway does have one shining glory, though: kite fighting. Every Mistral Jamboree, Caraway routinely places very high in the fights, and we are very proud of the four-year victory streak that happened a decade ago. The day that the streak was broken was a tragic one. Our kite fell to an obnoxious Skydancer from Clan Cirrus, and I’m still not convinced that they didn’t sabotage our kite. And we make our own kites. Where did that punk kid get his kite anyway? I’ve gotten over in now, though. Obviously. I myself never faired will in these kind of activities, but I was pushed into a substantial roll in my Clan. Literacy rates were very low in that region, and many of my Clanmates pushed me to teach their hatchlings how to read. Other Clans caught on, and in a couple of years, I became the formal schoolteacher for a bunch of snot nosed hatchlings for multiple Clans in the region. I can’t say that I enjoyed it entirely, but I did make a good living. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote]
@browncoatparadox
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Wesley,

I’m glad that you came across my letter, though I do wonder who stuffed in your book in the first place. No matter, though. I hope that my correspondence makes it through despite the instability of your clan.

If you do get the chance, I would love to learn about your Clan, (Paradox Clan sounds like it has a fascinating story behind it) and about the research that you’ve been conducting. What kinds things get tucked away in your library?

For now, I would be delighted to tell you about my birth clan. It’s been a several years since I left, and it will feel good to reminisce.

To start, Clan Caraway is a small, insignificant Clan on the edge of the Zephyr Steppes, most find it to be very endearing. It has some lovely real estate, a healthy pack of wild hainu, and a bamboo forest, provided you can avoid the Raptoriks.

And while I hate to admit it, the Clan itself isn’t particularly noteworthy. It’s something you’d expect to find on the Windswept Plateau. Spirals hold the majority, though there was a fair amount of Skydancers and a few Tundras sprinkled in. My parents and I were the only Coatls in the bunch, but I’ve always preferred to avoid my own breed when possible.

Our leaders, if you can call them that, are usually the oldest members in the Clan who can still walk and talk. We’ve never been fond of a central government, and most decisions are made communally. If we had more drama, I suppose we’d need a stronger governing force in the Clan, but when most of our disputes are “who ate my last clucker,” and “Raffle stole my gloves and stretched them out,” we don’t need to allocate the resources. There is some economy in textile making, but it’s a fairly wild clan, with many members preferring to gather and hunt for food rather join the market.

My Clan does, however, have a few quirks. There’s always been this odd fixation with luck and how to attain it. It’s considered good luck to scratch on the doorframe or before entering a home, as a way to ask the household spirits for permission to enter. Many have placed “scratch mats’ on their door frames, so their lair doesn’t get ripped to pieces, but others think that it dilutes the good fortune. Many of my older Clanmates still leave out offerings of sweetgrass and honey for these spirits, and it’s fairly routine to write praises to the Windsinger and toss them off the Steppes in hopes that he will bless them with fortune. Aside from that, the Clan always gathered round in the evenings to sing, and no family was complete without a few pet ghost stories. As a hatching, I thought that these practices were completely normal until I began to talk with hatchlings from other clans.

Clan Caraway does have one shining glory, though: kite fighting. Every Mistral Jamboree, Caraway routinely places very high in the fights, and we are very proud of the four-year victory streak that happened a decade ago. The day that the streak was broken was a tragic one. Our kite fell to an obnoxious Skydancer from Clan Cirrus, and I’m still not convinced that they didn’t sabotage our kite. And we make our own kites. Where did that punk kid get his kite anyway?

I’ve gotten over in now, though. Obviously.

I myself never faired will in these kind of activities, but I was pushed into a substantial roll in my Clan. Literacy rates were very low in that region, and many of my Clanmates pushed me to teach their hatchlings how to read. Other Clans caught on, and in a couple of years, I became the formal schoolteacher for a bunch of snot nosed hatchlings for multiple Clans in the region. I can’t say that I enjoyed it entirely, but I did make a good living.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway
7hN3sEu.png
@SallyJane [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Qorret, Ah, it’s a relief to hear that I could still visit without any ill effects. Though, to be honest, I’d probably try to visit any way, pink chalcedony or no. The idea of shapeshifting at will is too tempting not to investigate. In any case, good luck with your familiar epidemic. Come to think of it, the new clock that I’ve acquired does seem to be acting funny. I could have sworn that it didn’t have a mouth before. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote] [quote]Dear Chookie, Ah, so you have. Be mindful about double letters though. Keep practicing. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote] [quote]Dear Ebony, The runes that I mention before come from a large statue that I discovered in front of an old bar in the Windswept Plateau. They looked nothing like the draconic as I know it, and I can’t make out heads or tales of them. As far as I know, they didn’t do anything magically, but they intrigued me nonetheless. I’ll send you the sketch of the statue. Perhaps you might be able to enlighten me. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote] [attached is the sketch of the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=426741&tab=dragon&did=46460214]statue of a Ridgeback[/url] carrying a massive hourglass on its back. The hourglass is lined with a jagged script that loops back on itself, but looks nothing like any known alphabet.] [quote]Dear Nyx, While I’m unfamiliar with the names and functions of many of the plants here, I can try to send you a few samples. There are a lot of vines and fleshy leaves here, as well as brightly colored flowers that you might be able to make use of. I’ll do my best to send you samples. If you do find any use for them, do let me know. And of course, there is always my namesake, the chickweed, that I’ve heard makes an excellent salve for rashes. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote] [In a separate envelope, there is a collection leaves, pressed flowers, and dried fruit settled between strips of paper] [item= chickweed] [item= herbal plantain] [item= jungle raincatch] [item= banana tree pith] [item= blood spath] [item= feverfew] [item= red banana] [item= Pelagas Feathers] [item= Corpsemaker Ivy] [item= Maidens Blush] [item= jungle grass]
@SallyJane
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Qorret,

Ah, it’s a relief to hear that I could still visit without any ill effects. Though, to be honest, I’d probably try to visit any way, pink chalcedony or no. The idea of shapeshifting at will is too tempting not to investigate.

In any case, good luck with your familiar epidemic. Come to think of it, the new clock that I’ve acquired does seem to be acting funny. I could have sworn that it didn’t have a mouth before.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway

Quote:
Dear Chookie,

Ah, so you have. Be mindful about double letters though.

Keep practicing.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway

Quote:
Dear Ebony,

The runes that I mention before come from a large statue that I discovered in front of an old bar in the Windswept Plateau. They looked nothing like the draconic as I know it, and I can’t make out heads or tales of them. As far as I know, they didn’t do anything magically, but they intrigued me nonetheless. I’ll send you the sketch of the statue. Perhaps you might be able to enlighten me.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway
[attached is the sketch of the statue of a Ridgeback carrying a massive hourglass on its back. The hourglass is lined with a jagged script that loops back on itself, but looks nothing like any known alphabet.]

Quote:
Dear Nyx,

While I’m unfamiliar with the names and functions of many of the plants here, I can try to send you a few samples. There are a lot of vines and fleshy leaves here, as well as brightly colored flowers that you might be able to make use of.

I’ll do my best to send you samples. If you do find any use for them, do let me know.

And of course, there is always my namesake, the chickweed, that I’ve heard makes an excellent salve for rashes.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway
[In a separate envelope, there is a collection leaves, pressed flowers, and dried fruit settled between strips of paper]
Chickweed Herbal Plantain Jungle Raincatch Banana Tree Pith Blood Spath Feverfew Red Banana Pelagas Feathers Corpsemaker Ivy Maidens Blush Jungle Grass
7hN3sEu.png
@MettatonsLegs [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Dante, I am now covered in glitter. You did warn me, but I was too curious, and now most of my desk is covered with a fine, sparking dust. I’d be upset if it weren’t the most interesting thing to happen to me all day. Skull is off the hook this time. But apart from the mess, I gather that when you do eventually blow you brother into the cold abyss of space, you’ll have an entire kingdom to welcome you as well. I can’t say that I envy you, though. All those beings, looking up to you for leadership. The idea makes my feathers prickle. It’s something I certainly wouldn’t want for myself . And I suppose that’s in part because I’ve always resented those bigger and more powerful than myself. That’s why I’ve never partially liked Guardians. Or Imperials, or most other dragons, for that matter. I especially dislike my fellow Coatls, always flashing their bright, lucky feathers in front of my face. It might be prejudice of me, but I avoid them when I can. And even when I come across a Gentle Guardian, I’m always reminded about how small and weak I am in comparison. Blast my study little arms. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote]
@MettatonsLegs
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Dante,

I am now covered in glitter. You did warn me, but I was too curious, and now most of my desk is covered with a fine, sparking dust. I’d be upset if it weren’t the most interesting thing to happen to me all day. Skull is off the hook this time.

But apart from the mess, I gather that when you do eventually blow you brother into the cold abyss of space, you’ll have an entire kingdom to welcome you as well. I can’t say that I envy you, though. All those beings, looking up to you for leadership. The idea makes my feathers prickle. It’s something I certainly wouldn’t want for myself .

And I suppose that’s in part because I’ve always resented those bigger and more powerful than myself. That’s why I’ve never partially liked Guardians. Or Imperials, or most other dragons, for that matter. I especially dislike my fellow Coatls, always flashing their bright, lucky feathers in front of my face. It might be prejudice of me, but I avoid them when I can. And even when I come across a Gentle Guardian, I’m always reminded about how small and weak I am in comparison. Blast my study little arms.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway
7hN3sEu.png
@MettatonsLegs [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/479927/47992663p.png[/img][/center] [quote]Dear Hel, A sneak attach, eh? Does she know that you’re on to her? If not, then you have ample opportunity for some revenge. I suggest that you maintain your connection with this friend for as long as possible. As long as she is acting as a friend, perhaps you can learn more about her motives. And you might be able to beat her at her own game. If she attacked you once, then she’ll surly attack you again, but this time, make sure it is on your own terms. While acting as her friend, tell her where you’ll be, subtly emphasizing how alone and vulnerable you will be. Perhaps you can take a stroll in the Harlequin Forest again. She’ll likely take this ripe opportunity to strike again, but this time, you’ll be ready. When she shows up for the ambush, she and her guards will face whatever trap you’ll have in store for her. I’m not sure what kind of resources you have at your disposal, but if you have your own guards, you can bring them to surround her, or use whatever clever magic you have at your disposal. It’s not often that I correspond with a genuine sorceress, so forgive me for my ignorance. Sincerely, Chickweed, Clan Caraway [/quote]
@MettatonsLegs
47992663p.png
Quote:
Dear Hel,

A sneak attach, eh? Does she know that you’re on to her? If not, then you have ample opportunity for some revenge.

I suggest that you maintain your connection with this friend for as long as possible. As long as she is acting as a friend, perhaps you can learn more about her motives. And you might be able to beat her at her own game.

If she attacked you once, then she’ll surly attack you again, but this time, make sure it is on your own terms. While acting as her friend, tell her where you’ll be, subtly emphasizing how alone and vulnerable you will be. Perhaps you can take a stroll in the Harlequin Forest again. She’ll likely take this ripe opportunity to strike again, but this time, you’ll be ready. When she shows up for the ambush, she and her guards will face whatever trap you’ll have in store for her.

I’m not sure what kind of resources you have at your disposal, but if you have your own guards, you can bring them to surround her, or use whatever clever magic you have at your disposal. It’s not often that I correspond with a genuine sorceress, so forgive me for my ignorance.

Sincerely,
Chickweed, Clan Caraway
7hN3sEu.png
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21986581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/219866/21986581p.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center]Deer Chickweed, It seems your life has led you down an interesting turn of event.s Yet, I believe you were quite brave in your endeavors. Finding a rat and wanting to take the proper measures to remove it. Do have real allies to assist you if needed? You sound rather uncomfortable in your current situation. Which is understandable. Sincerely, Cassiopeia.[/center]
Deer Chickweed,
It seems your life has led you down an interesting turn of event.s Yet, I believe you were quite brave in your endeavors. Finding a rat and wanting to take the proper measures to remove it. Do have real allies to assist you if needed? You sound rather uncomfortable in your current situation. Which is understandable.

Sincerely, Cassiopeia.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
2ag7p4z.gif
it's a beat-up envelope sealed with coral carpenter wax. inside is about a spoonful of finely-ground pepper that gets everywhere when the envelope is opened, along with a messily-written letter.
Quote:
Hi, Chickweed!
I'm Trelley. Found your letter inside the fish i'm cooking, so I thought I may as well reply while I wait for the dang thing to be ready! I'm the clan's chef, so I gotta prepare a whole lotta food. So I catch this huge fish, thinking 'i could make a hella good meal outta this' only to find a kinda slimy letter in there! Which I'm now replying to.
You seem to have nothing to do. Know any good recipes? I'm always on the lookout for something new to cook for this pack of ravenous Mirrors. I'll try anything, but I prefer things with meat, seafood and spices. Especially spicy spices.
there might just be one problem. My clan lives inside a dead Emperor which is inhabited by a spirit. Which means, we move around a lot. I can try and persuade Dil (she's the spirit) to stay here for a while longer. We're currently around the northernmost part of the Frigid Floes, near Starfall Isles, if that helps.
Hope you can reply!
-'whom it may concern' Trelley, from the Auroraframe
there's another, much smaller, note as well.
Quote:
P.S.
Sorry about the pepper, I was seasoning the fish and couldn't resist the urge to stick some in.
2ag7p4z.gif
it's a beat-up envelope sealed with coral carpenter wax. inside is about a spoonful of finely-ground pepper that gets everywhere when the envelope is opened, along with a messily-written letter.
Quote:
Hi, Chickweed!
I'm Trelley. Found your letter inside the fish i'm cooking, so I thought I may as well reply while I wait for the dang thing to be ready! I'm the clan's chef, so I gotta prepare a whole lotta food. So I catch this huge fish, thinking 'i could make a hella good meal outta this' only to find a kinda slimy letter in there! Which I'm now replying to.
You seem to have nothing to do. Know any good recipes? I'm always on the lookout for something new to cook for this pack of ravenous Mirrors. I'll try anything, but I prefer things with meat, seafood and spices. Especially spicy spices.
there might just be one problem. My clan lives inside a dead Emperor which is inhabited by a spirit. Which means, we move around a lot. I can try and persuade Dil (she's the spirit) to stay here for a while longer. We're currently around the northernmost part of the Frigid Floes, near Starfall Isles, if that helps.
Hope you can reply!
-'whom it may concern' Trelley, from the Auroraframe
there's another, much smaller, note as well.
Quote:
P.S.
Sorry about the pepper, I was seasoning the fish and couldn't resist the urge to stick some in.
indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen game boy advance logo indigo game boy advance with a blinking eye on the screen

they/them | fr + 17 | bio + graphics | 3d model adopts
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14