Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Chat with a Wandering Zephyr?
1 2 3 4 5
The winds seem a bit stronger today, but for the most part, the weather is calm and peaceful. A great day for traveling, whether to just a nearby clan or to another elemental region entirely; and many rest stops exist for travelers, so help is there if needed. ......Oh? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41101848] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411019/41101848_350.png[/img] [/url] Seems a Skydancer is sitting outside in a rest area, enjoying the sunlight and simply resting with some tea to drink and a Mantled Foo sleeping close to him. And as he notices someone approaching him, he just smiles and starts to get out another cup. "Care to share some tea with me before you continue on? Perhaps even some details about your travels? Maybe in exchange for some of my travel details? Or we could see who can do the best aerial performance if you wish?" He seems both friendly and noble; but also like he has traveled for quite some time himself. Maybe talking to him will be worth it just for some travel tips....? (Isamu can be anywhere you wish to have your dragons encounter him at; default will be the region your clan is from, or if you are in Nature, then a rest stop near my clan's main lair. Note: You do not have to accept the tea, and no, the Foo is not aggressive, it is a good boy.) ((Side note: Do not ping; I'm subbed [Though I'm fine if it happens by mistake or out of habit])) [quote]For everyone: Front post will get this note too, but if you want a chance to encounter a different dragon, put 'foxes please', and I'll roll a percentile die to see if you encounter someone other than Isamu; there's only a slight chance tho, so don't worry. You can also leave out the asking for foxes if you just want Isamu. 1-80: Isamu 81-90: ???? 91-100: ???? I might raise and lower the chances between the two ???? depending on your home element, but those are the rough chances. (Interactions will not have their dragon swapped between posts; it will stick to the same one so long as you don't tell me that the dragon you use left and then came back a few days later or something.)[/quote]
The winds seem a bit stronger today, but for the most part, the weather is calm and peaceful. A great day for traveling, whether to just a nearby clan or to another elemental region entirely; and many rest stops exist for travelers, so help is there if needed.

......Oh?

41101848_350.png

Seems a Skydancer is sitting outside in a rest area, enjoying the sunlight and simply resting with some tea to drink and a Mantled Foo sleeping close to him. And as he notices someone approaching him, he just smiles and starts to get out another cup.

"Care to share some tea with me before you continue on? Perhaps even some details about your travels? Maybe in exchange for some of my travel details? Or we could see who can do the best aerial performance if you wish?"

He seems both friendly and noble; but also like he has traveled for quite some time himself. Maybe talking to him will be worth it just for some travel tips....?

(Isamu can be anywhere you wish to have your dragons encounter him at; default will be the region your clan is from, or if you are in Nature, then a rest stop near my clan's main lair. Note: You do not have to accept the tea, and no, the Foo is not aggressive, it is a good boy.)

((Side note: Do not ping; I'm subbed [Though I'm fine if it happens by mistake or out of habit]))
Quote:
For everyone: Front post will get this note too, but if you want a chance to encounter a different dragon, put 'foxes please', and I'll roll a percentile die to see if you encounter someone other than Isamu; there's only a slight chance tho, so don't worry. You can also leave out the asking for foxes if you just want Isamu.

1-80: Isamu
81-90: ????
91-100: ????

I might raise and lower the chances between the two ???? depending on your home element, but those are the rough chances.

(Interactions will not have their dragon swapped between posts; it will stick to the same one so long as you don't tell me that the dragon you use left and then came back a few days later or something.)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33586700] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335868/33586700_350.png[/img] [/url] Anais's ears flick at the sound of glass tingling. Reaching out cautiously, she feels for the cup, and once her talons graze the glass, she carefully takes it. Shuffling back a few paces, she settles and curls her tail delicately around her talons and takes a sip. It's warmth spreads to each of her tastebuds, reminding her of what a spring breeze would taste like. "Thank you for the tea. I don't suppose you have any travel tips for someone like me?"[/center]

33586700_350.png

Anais's ears flick at the sound of glass tingling. Reaching out cautiously, she feels for the cup, and once her talons graze the glass, she carefully takes it. Shuffling back a few paces, she settles and curls her tail delicately around her talons and takes a sip. It's warmth spreads to each of her tastebuds, reminding her of what a spring breeze would taste like. "Thank you for the tea. I don't suppose you have any travel tips for someone like me?"
Gl2x9gK.png
  • Call me Horse ;)
  • FR +1
  • False Progens
  • DPS member of CSU OW Green
CFgUA.gif fXkWh.gif firevs1.png
@HorseSpirit

Isamu waits for his fellow Skydancer to settle down, understanding the chance that either her eye covering makes it hard for her to see, or that she might be blind. He can understand that; his right eye is completely gone, covered up in order to not frighten anyone, so blindness is not a new thing for him. His wings spread for a moment to beat back some of the hot air; and oddly, a gentle but cool breeze starts to blow through. He had wandered into this land of lava and ash to ask a friend about something, but it seems he cannot find them, so a rest is needed before leaving.

"You're welcome; I always make enough tea for plenty, since you never know what kind of friends you can make on your travels. As for any tips for traveling in these lands...? Make sure you have plenty of water, make sure not to get heatstroke or overheated in general, the usual 'pack food with you' if you can't catch food for whatever reason......Be careful where you step or fly close to; singed feathers are not pleasant. And especially for you? Make sure to travel with a friend; I'm half blind and have some issues traveling by myself because of that, I can't imagine how much harder it would be without any sight!" Cue Isamu to look at the Mantled Foo with him.

"............Ok, I'm not alone, but you know what I mean; traveling with another dragon might be a good idea. Make sure it's someone you really trust though. Just in case."
@HorseSpirit

Isamu waits for his fellow Skydancer to settle down, understanding the chance that either her eye covering makes it hard for her to see, or that she might be blind. He can understand that; his right eye is completely gone, covered up in order to not frighten anyone, so blindness is not a new thing for him. His wings spread for a moment to beat back some of the hot air; and oddly, a gentle but cool breeze starts to blow through. He had wandered into this land of lava and ash to ask a friend about something, but it seems he cannot find them, so a rest is needed before leaving.

"You're welcome; I always make enough tea for plenty, since you never know what kind of friends you can make on your travels. As for any tips for traveling in these lands...? Make sure you have plenty of water, make sure not to get heatstroke or overheated in general, the usual 'pack food with you' if you can't catch food for whatever reason......Be careful where you step or fly close to; singed feathers are not pleasant. And especially for you? Make sure to travel with a friend; I'm half blind and have some issues traveling by myself because of that, I can't imagine how much harder it would be without any sight!" Cue Isamu to look at the Mantled Foo with him.

"............Ok, I'm not alone, but you know what I mean; traveling with another dragon might be a good idea. Make sure it's someone you really trust though. Just in case."
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41828129] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418282/41828129_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41616883] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/416169/41616883_350.png[/img] [/url] Remnant (spiral) and Labyrinth (the wildclaw) walked through the dense, forest borders of their home. Labyrinth's Gale wolf follows closely behind."Have you decided yet on what house you're joining?" asked Labyrinth. Remnant fiddled with the gold trinkets adorning his garments, swirling constantly amidst the tree branches above. "Mmm, no I haven't. We just joined this clan, Labyrinth, and the rumors that ousted us out of our last home have already followed us here. We can't let anyone know what we did…not even the deities…" The spiral fell silent, and stopped dead in his tracks as his shadow eyes locked on a strange figure in the distance. He exchanged suspicious looks with Labyrinth, and the wildclaw's gale wolf began to growl. Skydancers had never been seen this far north, or this close to their clan...

41828129_350.png

41616883_350.png

Remnant (spiral) and Labyrinth (the wildclaw) walked through the dense, forest borders of their home. Labyrinth's Gale wolf follows closely behind."Have you decided yet on what house you're joining?" asked Labyrinth.

Remnant fiddled with the gold trinkets adorning his garments, swirling constantly amidst the tree branches above. "Mmm, no I haven't. We just joined this clan, Labyrinth, and the rumors that ousted us out of our last home have already followed us here. We can't let anyone know what we did…not even the deities…"

The spiral fell silent, and stopped dead in his tracks as his shadow eyes locked on a strange figure in the distance. He exchanged suspicious looks with Labyrinth, and the wildclaw's gale wolf began to growl. Skydancers had never been seen this far north, or this close to their clan...
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
@Wychwing

Isamu was sure he likely strayed far off his course; he was trying to visit a friend in Arcane lands after finding no luck in the lands of lava, but seems he got a bit off course. "Hmmmm, the winds must have been lighter or stronger than I thought......" The Skydancer mumbled, taking a quick sip of his tea while looking over his Wind Tome[well, more like a tome full of maps]......Until he heard his Mantled Foo companion start growling at something, causing Isamu to search for what it might be.

He wasn't expecting odd looks and a growling wolf.

"Oh! Um, would you like some tea before I continue on my way?" He seems a bit frightened, and so easily too..... "I was just resting after the winds knocked me off course; if I strayed where I wasn't supposed to, then forgive me, for I did not mean to do so."

I wonder why he is fearful.......Most of his attention seems to be on the Wildclaw with the wolf, and he seems about ready to quickly fly away, rather than stay. So much for his short rest before continuing on his way.....
@Wychwing

Isamu was sure he likely strayed far off his course; he was trying to visit a friend in Arcane lands after finding no luck in the lands of lava, but seems he got a bit off course. "Hmmmm, the winds must have been lighter or stronger than I thought......" The Skydancer mumbled, taking a quick sip of his tea while looking over his Wind Tome[well, more like a tome full of maps]......Until he heard his Mantled Foo companion start growling at something, causing Isamu to search for what it might be.

He wasn't expecting odd looks and a growling wolf.

"Oh! Um, would you like some tea before I continue on my way?" He seems a bit frightened, and so easily too..... "I was just resting after the winds knocked me off course; if I strayed where I wasn't supposed to, then forgive me, for I did not mean to do so."

I wonder why he is fearful.......Most of his attention seems to be on the Wildclaw with the wolf, and he seems about ready to quickly fly away, rather than stay. So much for his short rest before continuing on his way.....
As the traveller gets closer, it becomes more obvious that while it's unmistakably dragon-[i]shaped[/i], it definitely isn't an actual dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32623069][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326231/32623069_350.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33063872][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/330639/33063872.png[/img][/url] The automaton carries a big ... cube...? in a sling hanging over its chest - the kind of sling that actual Pearlcatchers can often be seen using to carry their pearls. A cat tags along behind it, watching the much larger Foo warily. (There are also four frogs riding on the golem for some reason. Probably irrelevant, though.) "Hello!" it says brightly. Its voice is tinny and its mouth doesn't move when it speaks, but it has the sort of depth of emotion rarely heard in Lightning automatons. "I can't drink the tea but thank you for the offer, it smells really good - or it looks good, at least, I can't smell either." ...the eye symbol displayed on the cube - the monitor - moves. It looks distinctly like an eyeroll. The automaton approaches closer, although the cat settles on its haunches some distance away, clearly unwilling to get closer to the Foo. It offers a tattered, deformed wing as a sort of friendly handshake-gesture. "I'm Alexandra," it says cheerfully, "And this is Milton." it pats the top of the monitor in the pearl-sling, whose eye goes to half-mast. It looks unamused. "And these are Jade, Ernest, Gwen, and Thrasher," the automaton continues, pointing at each of the frogs clinging to it. None of them seem to pay any attention to Alexandra's proclamations, being rather more interested in finding shade or food. Introductions complete, the automaton sits back on its haunches. "What's your name? We just came from the Sunbeam Ruins, we've never been to the Viridian Labyrinth before. It seems like a nice place to visit - do you come from there?" It sounds curious and eager and friendly, and the eye still manages to look completely unimpressed with it all.
As the traveller gets closer, it becomes more obvious that while it's unmistakably dragon-shaped, it definitely isn't an actual dragon.

32623069_350.png 33063872.png

The automaton carries a big ... cube...? in a sling hanging over its chest - the kind of sling that actual Pearlcatchers can often be seen using to carry their pearls. A cat tags along behind it, watching the much larger Foo warily. (There are also four frogs riding on the golem for some reason. Probably irrelevant, though.)

"Hello!" it says brightly. Its voice is tinny and its mouth doesn't move when it speaks, but it has the sort of depth of emotion rarely heard in Lightning automatons.

"I can't drink the tea but thank you for the offer, it smells really good - or it looks good, at least, I can't smell either."

...the eye symbol displayed on the cube - the monitor - moves. It looks distinctly like an eyeroll.

The automaton approaches closer, although the cat settles on its haunches some distance away, clearly unwilling to get closer to the Foo. It offers a tattered, deformed wing as a sort of friendly handshake-gesture.

"I'm Alexandra," it says cheerfully, "And this is Milton." it pats the top of the monitor in the pearl-sling, whose eye goes to half-mast. It looks unamused. "And these are Jade, Ernest, Gwen, and Thrasher," the automaton continues, pointing at each of the frogs clinging to it. None of them seem to pay any attention to Alexandra's proclamations, being rather more interested in finding shade or food.

Introductions complete, the automaton sits back on its haunches. "What's your name? We just came from the Sunbeam Ruins, we've never been to the Viridian Labyrinth before. It seems like a nice place to visit - do you come from there?" It sounds curious and eager and friendly, and the eye still manages to look completely unimpressed with it all.
RUZTraI.png JTWHxfW.gif ======
13thKingdom wrote:
Lightweaver is clearly our Grand Nagus anyway.
She's got the biggest lobes.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11261214] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/112613/11261214_350.png[/img] [/url] Naoki has never been one to turn down free food or drink. Settling in the grass by the sociable Skydancer, she accepts the cup of offered tea with a "Thank ya." Her manner of speech is casual, and her light "accent", if it can be called that, is unidentifiable. "Wasn't 'specting to find another dragon around here." With one clawed paw, she raises the cup to her mouth, and with the other she drops an unusually large satchel on the grass beside her. The package looks far too heavy for her, but she didn't seem to exert much effort carrying it with her upon her arrival. It also seems to be...moving...? "The name's Naoki," she introduces. "From Clan Warden. What's yer name?"

11261214_350.png

Naoki has never been one to turn down free food or drink. Settling in the grass by the sociable Skydancer, she accepts the cup of offered tea with a "Thank ya." Her manner of speech is casual, and her light "accent", if it can be called that, is unidentifiable. "Wasn't 'specting to find another dragon around here."
With one clawed paw, she raises the cup to her mouth, and with the other she drops an unusually large satchel on the grass beside her. The package looks far too heavy for her, but she didn't seem to exert much effort carrying it with her upon her arrival. It also seems to be...moving...?
"The name's Naoki," she introduces. "From Clan Warden. What's yer name?"
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@WardenUnit

Isamu wasn't really expecting a Nocturne here, to be honest, but the Skydancer welcomes all possible friends and allies, so no complaints from him. The fact she had an accent implies she travels a lot like him as well, so that's a plus.

"My name is Isamu, and....." Cue the Skydancer to have to think for a moment. ".......I'm not truly part of any clan, just a wanderer following the winds, but the clan that has offered me shelter whenever I'm in their territory is called the Clan of the Darkened Star, so I guess I'm from there now. So, why is that package moving...?"
@WardenUnit

Isamu wasn't really expecting a Nocturne here, to be honest, but the Skydancer welcomes all possible friends and allies, so no complaints from him. The fact she had an accent implies she travels a lot like him as well, so that's a plus.

"My name is Isamu, and....." Cue the Skydancer to have to think for a moment. ".......I'm not truly part of any clan, just a wanderer following the winds, but the clan that has offered me shelter whenever I'm in their territory is called the Clan of the Darkened Star, so I guess I'm from there now. So, why is that package moving...?"
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/112613/11261214p.png[/img] "Nice ta meet ya, Isamu," she replied. When reminded of the satchel, she gave it a sideways glance. "Oh, that? It's just a couple 'a deliveries. I'm a courier, see. Sendin' gifts to other clans -- forgin' bonds of friendship, is how our leaders call it. I send gifts ta other clans, as a way of saying 'hello from our clan to yours'! This time, I'm takin' a few familiars. Some clans are awfully eager 'bout collectin' em." She reaches a claw over and lifts the cover of the satchel a little. Out of the opening bounces a little Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse, which promptly hops up Naoki's arm and perches on her head. "This one, though, this one's mine. Lil gal keeps the other familiars calm on the trip. Knows how to sing the most lovely songs, she does." As if on cue, the Sparrowmouse trills a soft tune. The delicate notes are caught on the wind, giving them an ethereal echo.
11261214p.png
"Nice ta meet ya, Isamu," she replied. When reminded of the satchel, she gave it a sideways glance. "Oh, that? It's just a couple 'a deliveries. I'm a courier, see. Sendin' gifts to other clans -- forgin' bonds of friendship, is how our leaders call it. I send gifts ta other clans, as a way of saying 'hello from our clan to yours'! This time, I'm takin' a few familiars. Some clans are awfully eager 'bout collectin' em."
She reaches a claw over and lifts the cover of the satchel a little. Out of the opening bounces a little Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse, which promptly hops up Naoki's arm and perches on her head. "This one, though, this one's mine. Lil gal keeps the other familiars calm on the trip. Knows how to sing the most lovely songs, she does."
As if on cue, the Sparrowmouse trills a soft tune. The delicate notes are caught on the wind, giving them an ethereal echo.
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
@WardenUnit

Isamu smiles at the sight of such a small familiar; he is only used to bigger familiars like his Foo, so seeing a small one was a nice sight. And the tune was rather nice, even drawing the attention of the Mantled Foo, who had been resting until now.

"Ah, so you travel as part of your job? Quite a nice deal I think; the world is too big to always stay in one place.......Even if it's nice to know where to call home; a luxury I haven't had in many a year. So I just travel to try to make my childhood dream of seeing all life has to offer come true, but I also can perform quite the show in the air; I always enjoy making others forget their troubles, even for just a short while."

".............I wonder why some clans are so eager to have that many familiars to feed....?"
@WardenUnit

Isamu smiles at the sight of such a small familiar; he is only used to bigger familiars like his Foo, so seeing a small one was a nice sight. And the tune was rather nice, even drawing the attention of the Mantled Foo, who had been resting until now.

"Ah, so you travel as part of your job? Quite a nice deal I think; the world is too big to always stay in one place.......Even if it's nice to know where to call home; a luxury I haven't had in many a year. So I just travel to try to make my childhood dream of seeing all life has to offer come true, but I also can perform quite the show in the air; I always enjoy making others forget their troubles, even for just a short while."

".............I wonder why some clans are so eager to have that many familiars to feed....?"
1 2 3 4 5