Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Chat with a Wandering Zephyr?
@Nontan (First thought upon realizing the fandragon: ZOOM-ZOOM. [My friend calls her that; I really need to go back and continue watching Love Live......])

Not going to lie, Isamu was surprised that he didn't notice an Imperial approaching sooner, but grateful for the company while waiting out the storm; besides, he always makes more tea than he can drink by himself in case he encounters someone who might need a friend for a moment.

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Nozomi. My name is Isamu." The Skydancer smiled, before checking to see the progress of the storm. Yup, still not a good idea to fly out there.

"Oh, the Labyrinth? Well, given how much I travel, not sure if this is a solid answer, but......A clan has told me I'm welcomed to stay with them anytime I wish, and I do commonly do just that in order to rest my wings. So in a way......Yes, I do live there, despite how often I wander."
@Nontan (First thought upon realizing the fandragon: ZOOM-ZOOM. [My friend calls her that; I really need to go back and continue watching Love Live......])

Not going to lie, Isamu was surprised that he didn't notice an Imperial approaching sooner, but grateful for the company while waiting out the storm; besides, he always makes more tea than he can drink by himself in case he encounters someone who might need a friend for a moment.

"A pleasure to meet you as well, Nozomi. My name is Isamu." The Skydancer smiled, before checking to see the progress of the storm. Yup, still not a good idea to fly out there.

"Oh, the Labyrinth? Well, given how much I travel, not sure if this is a solid answer, but......A clan has told me I'm welcomed to stay with them anytime I wish, and I do commonly do just that in order to rest my wings. So in a way......Yes, I do live there, despite how often I wander."
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
Bump~
Bump~
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Bump~
Bump~
@GembondFairy [s]iTS ZOOM ZOOM... honestly she's best girl since 2015 ... shes the Big Fave(tm)[/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33868188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/338682/33868188p.png[/img] [/url] [b][color=#4a28a8]"Ah, how nice..."[/color][/b] Nozomi listened to the skydancer's words, her long mane and whiskers floating with the wind, as one with the unusual element. [b][color=#4a28a8]"... When I was little, we'd also travel a lot, we'd never stay in the same place for long, and... I... kind of don't remember what home feels like, due to that... I only have a very vague feeling..."[/color][/b] She shuffled her cards. It had become an habit to help her to focus, even when she's not using them. [b][color=#4a28a8]"Can you please tell me more about the place I come from, if that's alright with you ? I've never returned there since we left... How about... Yeah, how about I tell you a little more about the expanse in return ?~"[/color][/b]
@GembondFairy iTS ZOOM ZOOM... honestly she's best girl since 2015 ... shes the Big Fave(tm)

33868188p.png

"Ah, how nice..." Nozomi listened to the skydancer's words, her long mane and whiskers floating with the wind, as one with the unusual element.

"... When I was little, we'd also travel a lot, we'd never stay in the same place for long, and... I... kind of don't remember what home feels like, due to that... I only have a very vague feeling..."

She shuffled her cards. It had become an habit to help her to focus, even when she's not using them.

"Can you please tell me more about the place I come from, if that's alright with you ? I've never returned there since we left... How about... Yeah, how about I tell you a little more about the expanse in return ?~"
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Mugetsu (Touhou fandragon)
Looking for: 10/28/2020 hatchday G1
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9556086] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95561/9556086_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The outskirts of the Abiding Boneyard are blisteringly hot even with the wind, and the approaching Wildclaw's voice is scratchy as he says, "Yes, some tea sounds wonderful. Thank you." He sits and drinks for a little before speaking again, in a quiet, calm voice. "I'm afraid I'm not sure what I'm doing here yet." He bares his teeth in an uncertain grin. "My... friend, an old friend of mine, recommended I come here, and said I would know why I came when I found the reason." He sighs and shakes his head. "All I've ever known here is struggle and enemies. But I'm sure They- they have their reasons." And that is curious. He just used a divine pronoun, one usually reserved for the Eleven. Then again, he just as quickly seemed to go back on it. "I don't suppose you know anything interesting I should see while I'm in the Plaguebringer's lands?" He looks over his shoulder. The Contagion is still visible from where the rest stop is. "...Besides what's normal here and strange everywhere else, I mean."

The outskirts of the Abiding Boneyard are blisteringly hot even with the wind, and the approaching Wildclaw's voice is scratchy as he says, "Yes, some tea sounds wonderful. Thank you."

He sits and drinks for a little before speaking again, in a quiet, calm voice. "I'm afraid I'm not sure what I'm doing here yet." He bares his teeth in an uncertain grin. "My... friend, an old friend of mine, recommended I come here, and said I would know why I came when I found the reason." He sighs and shakes his head. "All I've ever known here is struggle and enemies. But I'm sure They- they have their reasons."

And that is curious. He just used a divine pronoun, one usually reserved for the Eleven. Then again, he just as quickly seemed to go back on it.

"I don't suppose you know anything interesting I should see while I'm in the Plaguebringer's lands?" He looks over his shoulder. The Contagion is still visible from where the rest stop is. "...Besides what's normal here and strange everywhere else, I mean."
jtgoRWq.png
[center][I]A sharp-eyed Wildclaw trots into the rest area. She wears a lot of spiky, heavy looking armor, but it doesn't seem to hinder her movements in the slightest. Her wings are tattered, but they're tough and almost scaly. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39127768] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/391278/39127768_350.png[/img] [/url] The colorful Skydancer catches her eye, and she approaches him cautiously. She listened to him quietly, then opened her mouth to speak. Her voice is raspy and on the deeper side, as if made of rough rock.[/I] "... Rawr. My name's Rawr. I'd love some tea, but I can't exactly hold the cup." [I]She holds her hands up. Her talons are huge, more than eight inches long...[/I] "I will decline the aerial performance, as my wings are not suitable for flight any longer. I can, however, give you some tips for crossing the Abiding Boneyard without falling to it's many hazards. Would you like to hear them?"
A sharp-eyed Wildclaw trots into the rest area. She wears a lot of spiky, heavy looking armor, but it doesn't seem to hinder her movements in the slightest. Her wings are tattered, but they're tough and almost scaly.

39127768_350.png

The colorful Skydancer catches her eye, and she approaches him cautiously. She listened to him quietly, then opened her mouth to speak. Her voice is raspy and on the deeper side, as if made of rough rock.

"... Rawr. My name's Rawr. I'd love some tea, but I can't exactly hold the cup."

She holds her hands up. Her talons are huge, more than eight inches long...

"I will decline the aerial performance, as my wings are not suitable for flight any longer. I can, however, give you some tips for crossing the Abiding Boneyard without falling to it's many hazards. Would you like to hear them?"

1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about