Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Chat with a Wandering Zephyr?
@DeathSpecter

Isamu lets out a quiet hum when the fellow Skydancer takes the offered cup of tea, but keeps quiet to let his new companion speak at his own pace. The Skydancer let out another hum when his story was asked of him, setting his own teacup down.

"Well, I'm not quite traveling somewhere specific; I'm more of a wanderer, just out seeing the world. Once upon a time, I did travel somewhere specific after having to leave it for a time, but the time I got back, it was abandoned.....But I have moved on from that disappointment a long time ago. I find that acting like I'm part of the wind makes it easier to move on from disappointments. And I always preferred to forgive but never forget, so maybe I will find out what happened one day if I keep it in mind."

".......Oh, yeah, you must have been more wondering about Taiki. I.......I used to have a few connections in the far past, but never really used them; I don't think the Beastclans are savages personally, as I honestly think we could learn much from them, but I understand not all dragons think that, and sadly, back then, I had very few friends who shared my view. One day, a former friend had brought back some beasts he caught while attacking the Beastclans, and among them was a Foo pup along with some stolen mantles. My only time where I used those connections was to get that Foo pup and one of the mantles; I think I bluffed to that former friend that I was going to use Taiki as a hunting animal like he planned. But nah, I made my fluffy friend here a companion, rather than as a living tool. Though Taiki does like hiding small animals in my hat or scarf while I'm asleep....."

Cue the Mantled Foo to let out a happy noise, like it was going 'yeah, I help with food!', with Isamu just smiling.

"Anyways, I hope your new clan treats you well. I did have a clan back in the Labyrinth offer to take me in as a permanent member no matter how much I travel, so perhaps I'll have a new home of my own too...."
@DeathSpecter

Isamu lets out a quiet hum when the fellow Skydancer takes the offered cup of tea, but keeps quiet to let his new companion speak at his own pace. The Skydancer let out another hum when his story was asked of him, setting his own teacup down.

"Well, I'm not quite traveling somewhere specific; I'm more of a wanderer, just out seeing the world. Once upon a time, I did travel somewhere specific after having to leave it for a time, but the time I got back, it was abandoned.....But I have moved on from that disappointment a long time ago. I find that acting like I'm part of the wind makes it easier to move on from disappointments. And I always preferred to forgive but never forget, so maybe I will find out what happened one day if I keep it in mind."

".......Oh, yeah, you must have been more wondering about Taiki. I.......I used to have a few connections in the far past, but never really used them; I don't think the Beastclans are savages personally, as I honestly think we could learn much from them, but I understand not all dragons think that, and sadly, back then, I had very few friends who shared my view. One day, a former friend had brought back some beasts he caught while attacking the Beastclans, and among them was a Foo pup along with some stolen mantles. My only time where I used those connections was to get that Foo pup and one of the mantles; I think I bluffed to that former friend that I was going to use Taiki as a hunting animal like he planned. But nah, I made my fluffy friend here a companion, rather than as a living tool. Though Taiki does like hiding small animals in my hat or scarf while I'm asleep....."

Cue the Mantled Foo to let out a happy noise, like it was going 'yeah, I help with food!', with Isamu just smiling.

"Anyways, I hope your new clan treats you well. I did have a clan back in the Labyrinth offer to take me in as a permanent member no matter how much I travel, so perhaps I'll have a new home of my own too...."
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Formerly GembondFairy if you think you recognize me somehow
Bump~
Bump~
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif tumblr_oz1eo985NS1u402sco1_75sq.pngtumblr_oz3c1bde9P1u402sco3_75sq.pngtumblr_oz1dx60TjP1u402sco7_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@GembondFairy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41859451] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/418595/41859451_350.png[/img] [/url] Sakugo had decided to take a rest at the resting area of the WindSwept Plateau that noon. He was apparently separated from the rest of the hunting party from his clan that decided to spot out any potential meals near the Twisting Crescendo, something the young WildClaw wasn’t privy to, despite being born of wind himself ironically. The hunter preferred environments where he could fire the most precise shots from his bow. He took a few moments to catch his breath before he noticed another dragon nearby with a foo by his side. Sakugo’s own familiar, the spirit of nature, cowered behind his flank for fear of the foo eating it. He observed the other dragon while he was preparing his tea, noticing the items the he was adorn with. The mystifying air that came off the stranger put Sakugo on edge, but the fragrance of the tea had the young hunter captivated, as he twitched his nostrils at the aroma that surrounded the resting area. Sakugo was brought out of his daze by the sound of a question arising from the skydancer, and from that, the other seemed more amiable than previously felt. “Yes of course.” The WildClaw replied with his smooth voice, accepting the invitation warmly. He trotted over to the skydancer and sat on the golden-green grass beside him, his cervine companion following behind timidly. “So what what brings a stranger such as yourself to the Plateau? I give it you’re traveler.” Sakugo said to initiate a conversation.
@GembondFairy

41859451_350.png

Sakugo had decided to take a rest at the resting area of the WindSwept Plateau that noon. He was apparently separated from the rest of the hunting party from his clan that decided to spot out any potential meals near the Twisting Crescendo, something the young WildClaw wasn’t privy to, despite being born of wind himself ironically. The hunter preferred environments where he could fire the most precise shots from his bow. He took a few moments to catch his breath before he noticed another dragon nearby with a foo by his side. Sakugo’s own familiar, the spirit of nature, cowered behind his flank for fear of the foo eating it. He observed the other dragon while he was preparing his tea, noticing the items the he was adorn with. The mystifying air that came off the stranger put Sakugo on edge, but the fragrance of the tea had the young hunter captivated, as he twitched his nostrils at the aroma that surrounded the resting area. Sakugo was brought out of his daze by the sound of a question arising from the skydancer, and from that, the other seemed more amiable than previously felt.

“Yes of course.” The WildClaw replied with his smooth voice, accepting the invitation warmly. He trotted over to the skydancer and sat on the golden-green grass beside him, his cervine companion following behind timidly. “So what what brings a stranger such as yourself to the Plateau? I give it you’re traveler.” Sakugo said to initiate a conversation.
aQTk6ad.png
@MakotoShark

"Why yes, I'm a traveler, though....." Cue Isamu to take off his hat to reveal his light green eyes, the Skydancer setting the hat down on Taiki, with the Foo just sitting there with it on now. "This is my homeland, and it's quite nice to be here for even a short while. I tend to travel all over the world, but anytime I'm in the Plateau, I always stay for at least a few days." He seems happy to be in his homeland at least.

"Now......What are you doing, my friend? Clearly, you must be someone who lives in a clan here. Just taking a break on your way home? Also.....is your companion alright? It seems.....frightened."
@MakotoShark

"Why yes, I'm a traveler, though....." Cue Isamu to take off his hat to reveal his light green eyes, the Skydancer setting the hat down on Taiki, with the Foo just sitting there with it on now. "This is my homeland, and it's quite nice to be here for even a short while. I tend to travel all over the world, but anytime I'm in the Plateau, I always stay for at least a few days." He seems happy to be in his homeland at least.

"Now......What are you doing, my friend? Clearly, you must be someone who lives in a clan here. Just taking a break on your way home? Also.....is your companion alright? It seems.....frightened."
@GembondFairy

Sakugo smiled warmly after taking his mask off to sip the warm cup of tea. Adjusting his quiver and bow to sit more comfortably he took one more gregarious sip before responding.

"To properly introduce myself, I'm Sakugo, an inhabitant from Clan BlazingGale. I was just traveling with my hunting party before a gale from the crescendo swept us away uncontrollably. They're probably hunting right now, but I've decided to take a rest after fighting these wild winds with my tired wings." He rambled as he took a moment to sip again before speaking.

"And yes, that is my companion. He tends to be a shy creature, having been used to a life in the dark jungles of the Shrieking Wild. It's alright though, he always feels safe around me." Sakugo continued,

"So what is your name?" he simply asked.
@GembondFairy

Sakugo smiled warmly after taking his mask off to sip the warm cup of tea. Adjusting his quiver and bow to sit more comfortably he took one more gregarious sip before responding.

"To properly introduce myself, I'm Sakugo, an inhabitant from Clan BlazingGale. I was just traveling with my hunting party before a gale from the crescendo swept us away uncontrollably. They're probably hunting right now, but I've decided to take a rest after fighting these wild winds with my tired wings." He rambled as he took a moment to sip again before speaking.

"And yes, that is my companion. He tends to be a shy creature, having been used to a life in the dark jungles of the Shrieking Wild. It's alright though, he always feels safe around me." Sakugo continued,

"So what is your name?" he simply asked.
aQTk6ad.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37162229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371623/37162229_350.png[/img] [/url] Dirk jumps as he notices the Skydancer, and then widens his eyes as the corgi following him suddenly leaps towards the Mantled Foo. "Rapunzel, no!" He tries to chase after her, only to suddenly stop and restrain a small black kitten from jumping out of his jacket. The corgi- Rapunzel, apparently- sniffs at the Foo, and then barks at it with excitement. She wags her tail and playfully bats at it. Meanwhile, Dirk has managed to wrangle the kitten back into submission. He looks up and waves at the Skydancer nervously. "Hi," he says. "I'm Dirk. And if you don't mind the dog, I would love a cup of tea. No one in Paradox can make a proper cup of tea. And I apologize for her behavior, I've been watching her since her last person left in the middle of the night without telling me anything, although frankly I wouldn't want to see her looming over me in the middle of the night..." He stops himself as he realizes that he's rambling. "Anyways, the name's Dirk. Have you noticed anything particularly unusual lately? Perhaps involving portals to other worlds? Or really anything you found interesting, I don't know what might be helpful to my case. I just know that I needed to go for a walk today and here I am!"

37162229_350.png

Dirk jumps as he notices the Skydancer, and then widens his eyes as the corgi following him suddenly leaps towards the Mantled Foo. "Rapunzel, no!" He tries to chase after her, only to suddenly stop and restrain a small black kitten from jumping out of his jacket. The corgi- Rapunzel, apparently- sniffs at the Foo, and then barks at it with excitement. She wags her tail and playfully bats at it.

Meanwhile, Dirk has managed to wrangle the kitten back into submission. He looks up and waves at the Skydancer nervously. "Hi," he says. "I'm Dirk. And if you don't mind the dog, I would love a cup of tea. No one in Paradox can make a proper cup of tea. And I apologize for her behavior, I've been watching her since her last person left in the middle of the night without telling me anything, although frankly I wouldn't want to see her looming over me in the middle of the night..."

He stops himself as he realizes that he's rambling. "Anyways, the name's Dirk. Have you noticed anything particularly unusual lately? Perhaps involving portals to other worlds? Or really anything you found interesting, I don't know what might be helpful to my case. I just know that I needed to go for a walk today and here I am!"
NHCZe8E.gifnMkuik2.gifwO1H58F.gif
@MakotoShark

"Ah, that explains it; don't worry, Taiki won't hurt him. I think I have seen one of his kind before, though a Fae had befriended that one, and liked perching on their antlers." Isamu remarked, laughing a bit at the memory.

"As for my own introduction, I am Isamu, a Zephyr tied to no clan currently; I act as the winds, rather than stay in one place my whole life. I don't know what drives me to wander so much, to be completely honest, since once upon a time, I actually was driven to stay put, but it seems that was only a one-time thing. Oh well; one of my stops I go to consistently, the dragons there love to hear what is happening on the mainland beyond the Nature Flight." The Skydancer's expression turns sour for a moment before it goes back to its usual smile.

Isamu notices the bow and quiver and seems to shiver a bit, quickly turning his gaze away from the items. "I hope this rest helps you greatly then, either in regrouping with your hunting party or returning home; the winds seem quite strong today..."

@browncoatparadox

Taiki started to hop from side to side, trying to get the corgi to play with it. Guess the Foo just acts like a giant puppy, rather than a big scary beast.

Isamu just snickers at the sight, before setting down his own teacup and trying to think of anything really unusual he has heard about recently. The Skydancer gets a bigger smile on his face he thinks of some. "Nice to meet you, Dirk, I'm Isamu, and I think I know something....."

"I have heard about a race of people on the moon getting attacked by an extremely angry spirit and her goddess ally, of a mythical world where the forgotten dwells that can be accessed by the non-forgotten by collecting seven orbs containing the power of urban legends......A kingdom that floats in the sky where those that can fly live freely together......I have heard of odd eyes occurring in other dragons, but I haven't seen anyone with those yet; must only affect really recent nests I guess....."

(What Isamu mentioned[all are references] in order: Touhou 15 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, Touhou 14.5 ~ Urban Legend in Limbo, a d&d Isamu has been used in, and the eye types update.)
@MakotoShark

"Ah, that explains it; don't worry, Taiki won't hurt him. I think I have seen one of his kind before, though a Fae had befriended that one, and liked perching on their antlers." Isamu remarked, laughing a bit at the memory.

"As for my own introduction, I am Isamu, a Zephyr tied to no clan currently; I act as the winds, rather than stay in one place my whole life. I don't know what drives me to wander so much, to be completely honest, since once upon a time, I actually was driven to stay put, but it seems that was only a one-time thing. Oh well; one of my stops I go to consistently, the dragons there love to hear what is happening on the mainland beyond the Nature Flight." The Skydancer's expression turns sour for a moment before it goes back to its usual smile.

Isamu notices the bow and quiver and seems to shiver a bit, quickly turning his gaze away from the items. "I hope this rest helps you greatly then, either in regrouping with your hunting party or returning home; the winds seem quite strong today..."

@browncoatparadox

Taiki started to hop from side to side, trying to get the corgi to play with it. Guess the Foo just acts like a giant puppy, rather than a big scary beast.

Isamu just snickers at the sight, before setting down his own teacup and trying to think of anything really unusual he has heard about recently. The Skydancer gets a bigger smile on his face he thinks of some. "Nice to meet you, Dirk, I'm Isamu, and I think I know something....."

"I have heard about a race of people on the moon getting attacked by an extremely angry spirit and her goddess ally, of a mythical world where the forgotten dwells that can be accessed by the non-forgotten by collecting seven orbs containing the power of urban legends......A kingdom that floats in the sky where those that can fly live freely together......I have heard of odd eyes occurring in other dragons, but I haven't seen anyone with those yet; must only affect really recent nests I guess....."

(What Isamu mentioned[all are references] in order: Touhou 15 ~ Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom, Touhou 14.5 ~ Urban Legend in Limbo, a d&d Isamu has been used in, and the eye types update.)
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Bump~
Naturally, the rain was pouring. As it always does in the shifting expanse, with the ambient noise of thunder which the locals got so used to they don't notice anymore. But... it was unusual to have such strong wind in this part of Sornieth. And when was the last time rays of sunlight had pierced through the never ending storm clouds ? Probably way before her arrival in the area. It has been a very long time since Nozomi had seen a stranger wandering in the lightning farms. The expanse is not the most touristic place of the continent, it's the opposite. Usually, it's the other way round, the stormcatcher's employees are the ones leaving for vacation in another deity's realm. This was unusual, and somehow exciting. The purple imperial sheltered herself from the rain, next to the skydancer. The stone above them could be used as a roof, and a ray of sunlight was right on them, reflecting through the rain drops that were falling between them and the sun. The smell of warm tea, her favorite drink, instantly caught her attention. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33868188] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338682/33868188_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=#4a28a8][b]"Oh, that is very sweet of you mister, thank you !"[/b][/color] Nozomi accepted, with a smile on her face. How lucky was she to make this unusual encounter ? [color=#4a28a8][b]"By the way, I'm Nozomi ! It's a pleasure to meet you ! What is your name ?"[/b][/color] She smiled at the foo, curled up and sleeping next to his master. It was a serene moment for the dragons and their familiars. That stranger looked like he had been travelling for a very long time. Well, so had she, in her younger years, following her nomad coatl father and imperial mother across the realms, until she found the place she calls home... Something about the stranger made the purple fortune teller very nostalgic... Could he... live in the same place she was born in ? [color=#4a28a8][b]"... Say... You wouldn't happen to live in the Viridian Labyrinth, by any chance... ?"[/b][/color]
Naturally, the rain was pouring. As it always does in the shifting expanse, with the ambient noise of thunder which the locals got so used to they don't notice anymore. But... it was unusual to have such strong wind in this part of Sornieth. And when was the last time rays of sunlight had pierced through the never ending storm clouds ? Probably way before her arrival in the area.

It has been a very long time since Nozomi had seen a stranger wandering in the lightning farms. The expanse is not the most touristic place of the continent, it's the opposite. Usually, it's the other way round, the stormcatcher's employees are the ones leaving for vacation in another deity's realm.

This was unusual, and somehow exciting.

The purple imperial sheltered herself from the rain, next to the skydancer. The stone above them could be used as a roof, and a ray of sunlight was right on them, reflecting through the rain drops that were falling between them and the sun.

The smell of warm tea, her favorite drink, instantly caught her attention.

33868188_350.png

"Oh, that is very sweet of you mister, thank you !" Nozomi accepted, with a smile on her face. How lucky was she to make this unusual encounter ?

"By the way, I'm Nozomi ! It's a pleasure to meet you ! What is your name ?"

She smiled at the foo, curled up and sleeping next to his master. It was a serene moment for the dragons and their familiars.

That stranger looked like he had been travelling for a very long time. Well, so had she, in her younger years, following her nomad coatl father and imperial mother across the realms, until she found the place she calls home... Something about the stranger made the purple fortune teller very nostalgic... Could he... live in the same place she was born in ?

"... Say... You wouldn't happen to live in the Viridian Labyrinth, by any chance... ?"
pdasZlz.gif NUfNwPR.gif
She/They|26|FR+9|
bYt72YT.png
LRdLP2V.png
You are not immune to pc-98 touhou lore
5ZQ89t4.pngRQklQI3.png
GYJVIhO.gif current pfp dragon: Mugetsu (Touhou fandragon)
Looking for: 10/28/2020 hatchday G1