Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79
@Droiline

This I actually do not know, since I wasn't the one who coded the spreadsheet but I will ask when the person is available next and I'll be sure to let you know.

Also, yes that was the original plan but I didn't know how to implement it so I decided to go with this easier version for now. I'm not opposed to adding this function, you see, so if you want I can add you to an 'update' pinglist for if/when I add this?
@Droiline

This I actually do not know, since I wasn't the one who coded the spreadsheet but I will ask when the person is available next and I'll be sure to let you know.

Also, yes that was the original plan but I didn't know how to implement it so I decided to go with this easier version for now. I'm not opposed to adding this function, you see, so if you want I can add you to an 'update' pinglist for if/when I add this?
GEiz8BL.png
Another-other question: the general pinglist means that you have all the species, so you tick that instead of ticking every box. But then someone comes along who wants to ping people with Snappers, but your name is not in the snappers box, so it isn't pinged.
Have I misunderstood again?

Another-other question: the general pinglist means that you have all the species, so you tick that instead of ticking every box. But then someone comes along who wants to ping people with Snappers, but your name is not in the snappers box, so it isn't pinged.
Have I misunderstood again?

I80GO9S.png
I would love to be on an update pinglist :)
I would love to be on an update pinglist :)
I80GO9S.png
@Droiline

Not necessarily just that, it can be used for generally anything. I for example like to keep tabs, maybe I'll get inspired by something?

You don't HAVE to ping the general pinglist every time~ So basically if someone's just looking for Snappers then yeah they'd just use the Snappers pinglist but using both isn't 'against the rules'

The thing with the General Pinglist is that you basically sign yourself up for whatever,but if you ever get too many pings at once you can just take yourself off of it so stop being flooded~
@Droiline

Not necessarily just that, it can be used for generally anything. I for example like to keep tabs, maybe I'll get inspired by something?

You don't HAVE to ping the general pinglist every time~ So basically if someone's just looking for Snappers then yeah they'd just use the Snappers pinglist but using both isn't 'against the rules'

The thing with the General Pinglist is that you basically sign yourself up for whatever,but if you ever get too many pings at once you can just take yourself off of it so stop being flooded~
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco, @Almedha, @Droiline [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33360807] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333609/33360807_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hubris[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Mentor/Teacher[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any/Lightning[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hubris is an Arcane dragon, but one could easily mistake this savvy wildclaw for a Lightning dragon. He has an interest in all things mechanical and is often called upon by his clan to make mechanical repairs. As the clan's engineer, he is responsible for the creation of designs, maintaining any structure, mechanical or not, and as mentioned before, general repairs. Hubris is seeking an old mentor/teacher who taught him the tricks of his trade as well as someone he still keeps in touch with. And may occasionally have questions for.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Ideally seeking someone who could be an old friend but I wouldn't mind a romance either. While Hubris has had multiple children, he canonically only has one son who is mentioned in his profile.[/font][/indent]
@Princesco, @Almedha, @Droiline

33360807_350.png
Dragon name: Hubris

Looking for: Mentor/Teacher

Specific flight: Any/Lightning

Specific breed: Any
About: Hubris is an Arcane dragon, but one could easily mistake this savvy wildclaw for a Lightning dragon. He has an interest in all things mechanical and is often called upon by his clan to make mechanical repairs. As the clan's engineer, he is responsible for the creation of designs, maintaining any structure, mechanical or not, and as mentioned before, general repairs.

Hubris is seeking an old mentor/teacher who taught him the tricks of his trade as well as someone he still keeps in touch with. And may occasionally have questions for.

Notes: Ideally seeking someone who could be an old friend but I wouldn't mind a romance either. While Hubris has had multiple children, he canonically only has one son who is mentioned in his profile.
1572_300px_princesco_by_miirshroom-dccu9ek.png
@Princesco
Don't really have any ideas but maybe people want neighboring clans? like I would like to have neighboring Wind clans to interact with.
@Princesco
Don't really have any ideas but maybe people want neighboring clans? like I would like to have neighboring Wind clans to interact with.
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang

Oh for sure, that's possible~ You can use the clan form for something like that : 3
@SaaviBloodfang

Oh for sure, that's possible~ You can use the clan form for something like that : 3
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
Ya, ya, good~ Will need to finish out my base lore though before I start reaching. ^^
@Princesco
Ya, ya, good~ Will need to finish out my base lore though before I start reaching. ^^
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang

Woooord! I'm in the process of working on my own as well~
@SaaviBloodfang

Woooord! I'm in the process of working on my own as well~
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
I need the clan reach for one of mine though which was why I asked x3
@Princesco
I need the clan reach for one of mine though which was why I asked x3
Jqlkxca.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79