Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79
@SaaviBloodfang @Droiline @Almedha @JusticeRose @littlewarden2
Opinions, guys!?

So it would be faaaantastic if we could get more traction for this, right? The more the merrier? Well, what do you think about advertising in the Creative Corner, Dragon share or even the RP thread?

Would that be against the rules? I could set up a thread there and link back here? What do you think?

@EriRegent

I am so sorry for the late ping, it was a bit hectic for me earlier but the pinglist is up and running so we're like... officially open? <3
@SaaviBloodfang @Droiline @Almedha @JusticeRose @littlewarden2
Opinions, guys!?

So it would be faaaantastic if we could get more traction for this, right? The more the merrier? Well, what do you think about advertising in the Creative Corner, Dragon share or even the RP thread?

Would that be against the rules? I could set up a thread there and link back here? What do you think?

@EriRegent

I am so sorry for the late ping, it was a bit hectic for me earlier but the pinglist is up and running so we're like... officially open? <3
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco
Go for it! I'm not sure WHY it would against the rules. I think Dragon Share would make sense. Creative Corner, well, writing lore IS creative. Don't see why not.
@Princesco
Go for it! I'm not sure WHY it would against the rules. I think Dragon Share would make sense. Creative Corner, well, writing lore IS creative. Don't see why not.
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang

Thanksss <3!

Oh also I'm not sure what you meant by clan reach in you earlier post?
Also also you don't need to ping me, I'm currently subscribed to the thread : 3
@SaaviBloodfang

Thanksss <3!

Oh also I'm not sure what you meant by clan reach in you earlier post?
Also also you don't need to ping me, I'm currently subscribed to the thread : 3
GEiz8BL.png
I would say most definitely to a thread in Dragon Share, as that tends to be where I see things like this the most. (I actually did a double-take because I thought this thread was in Dragon Share. That's where it makes most sense to me. I only come to Find a Dragon when I have dragons I want to buy or sell...)

Creative Corner would be a good place, too. The only thing is I don't think it would get as much traffic there? Don't go by me on that, though, I'm not nearly as familiar with Creative Corner.

And I have absolutely no experience with the RP forum.

EDIT: In fact... I don't know, I think this thread might actually just belong in Dragon Share? I know it's based on "finding" other lore dragons, but the dragons must first be shared to be found and nobody's looking to sell their dragons or buy these lore dragons, and I think that's what Find a Dragon is for. Whenever I've been looking for lore connections for my dragons before, I go to Dragon Share for it. It's kind of a fluke I found this thread here, actually, now that I'm thinking of it.
I would say most definitely to a thread in Dragon Share, as that tends to be where I see things like this the most. (I actually did a double-take because I thought this thread was in Dragon Share. That's where it makes most sense to me. I only come to Find a Dragon when I have dragons I want to buy or sell...)

Creative Corner would be a good place, too. The only thing is I don't think it would get as much traffic there? Don't go by me on that, though, I'm not nearly as familiar with Creative Corner.

And I have absolutely no experience with the RP forum.

EDIT: In fact... I don't know, I think this thread might actually just belong in Dragon Share? I know it's based on "finding" other lore dragons, but the dragons must first be shared to be found and nobody's looking to sell their dragons or buy these lore dragons, and I think that's what Find a Dragon is for. Whenever I've been looking for lore connections for my dragons before, I go to Dragon Share for it. It's kind of a fluke I found this thread here, actually, now that I'm thinking of it.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha

Oh lord, alright! See, before I set this up I had no idea where to post it anyway since I'm not familiar with either places :/ Now it would make sense to post it elsewhere but I'd like to see what everyone else thinks first?
@Almedha

Oh lord, alright! See, before I set this up I had no idea where to post it anyway since I'm not familiar with either places :/ Now it would make sense to post it elsewhere but I'd like to see what everyone else thinks first?
GEiz8BL.png
[center]Okay, sorry about the pingage XD What I meant was that I have a derg, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39709502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397096/39709502_350.png[/img] [/url] ([i]Sikaziwa[/i]) who was a slave previously. She still has the mind of a slave so she continuously tries to escape. I need others in the Wind area to catch her and bring her back when she thinks she's "free to escape" when she's not a slave in the first place. (also need an original slaver as well)[/center]
Okay, sorry about the pingage XD

What I meant was that I have a derg,

39709502_350.png

(Sikaziwa)
who was a slave previously. She still has the mind of a slave so she continuously tries to escape. I need others in the Wind area to catch her and bring her back when she thinks she's "free to escape" when she's not a slave in the first place. (also need an original slaver as well)
Jqlkxca.png
Oh, for sure. I just automatically think Dragon Share because, well... that's where I spend most of my time. ._. Like I said, I have basically no experience whatsoever with things like RP or whatever.

But, that said, I think that multiple threads isn't against the rules? Like, I see people with a hatchery thread in Dragon Sales, but also a similar thread for trading their dragons that are in the AH in Dragon Trades? Threads in Dragon Sales for the sale of a subspecies, but a thread in Dragon Share to keep lore and a directory and stuff for that same subspecies. At least... I think I've seen that.
Oh, for sure. I just automatically think Dragon Share because, well... that's where I spend most of my time. ._. Like I said, I have basically no experience whatsoever with things like RP or whatever.

But, that said, I think that multiple threads isn't against the rules? Like, I see people with a hatchery thread in Dragon Sales, but also a similar thread for trading their dragons that are in the AH in Dragon Trades? Threads in Dragon Sales for the sale of a subspecies, but a thread in Dragon Share to keep lore and a directory and stuff for that same subspecies. At least... I think I've seen that.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@SaaviBloodfang

Oh she's so pretty, bless her pretty little icicles!

In this case you could probably fill out a dragon and clan form in the same time?
@SaaviBloodfang

Oh she's so pretty, bless her pretty little icicles!

In this case you could probably fill out a dragon and clan form in the same time?
GEiz8BL.png
@Almedha

Oooo okay yeah, I definitely haven't been paying enough attention to anything like that so I wouldn't know but I understand what you mean~ Then it would make sense to advertise in other places since this sort of thing is sort of in the middle of finding dragons, sharing and RPing in some cases?
@Almedha

Oooo okay yeah, I definitely haven't been paying enough attention to anything like that so I wouldn't know but I understand what you mean~ Then it would make sense to advertise in other places since this sort of thing is sort of in the middle of finding dragons, sharing and RPing in some cases?
GEiz8BL.png
I’ve seen lots of subspecies threads that have multiple threads scattered throughout the forums. One in particular I have dragons for has three threads. One for sales, one for all the registered dragons and one for information on the subspecies. So having more than one thread shouldn’t be too much of an issue! I’d definitely put one in the Dragon Share forum! That’s where I see a lot of these threads and there’s generally a lot of traffic there. :D
I’ve seen lots of subspecies threads that have multiple threads scattered throughout the forums. One in particular I have dragons for has three threads. One for sales, one for all the registered dragons and one for information on the subspecies. So having more than one thread shouldn’t be too much of an issue! I’d definitely put one in the Dragon Share forum! That’s where I see a lot of these threads and there’s generally a lot of traffic there. :D
1572_300px_princesco_by_miirshroom-dccu9ek.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 78 79