Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | LORE CONNECTIONS;; [lore dragons search]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79
@SaaviBloodfang I know you haven't filled out the thing but... I have a nearly identical dragon. :o But quite different. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36443494] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/364435/36443494_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] She used to be a slave, too (first to a Longneck tribe, and then another dragon clan). She gained the trust of her captors to the point that they put her in charge of keeping their other slaves and prisoners in line. She managed to buy her own freedom (I think she found a huge treasure somewhere while out bringing back an escaped slave or something? I don't remember... it's written down somewhere. Not in her bio though. For some reason.), but she still works as a warden. But the clan pays her for her work. Warden would be happy to help return a wandering Pearlcatcher home. I feel like she would be quite compassionate toward her.
@SaaviBloodfang
I know you haven't filled out the thing but...

I have a nearly identical dragon. :o But quite different. She used to be a slave, too (first to a Longneck tribe, and then another dragon clan). She gained the trust of her captors to the point that they put her in charge of keeping their other slaves and prisoners in line. She managed to buy her own freedom (I think she found a huge treasure somewhere while out bringing back an escaped slave or something? I don't remember... it's written down somewhere. Not in her bio though. For some reason.), but she still works as a warden. But the clan pays her for her work.

Warden would be happy to help return a wandering Pearlcatcher home. I feel like she would be quite compassionate toward her.
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha
Wow they are really similar! I'm down for this if you don't mind ^^
@Almedha
Wow they are really similar! I'm down for this if you don't mind ^^
Jqlkxca.png
@SaaviBloodfang
Sounds awesome to me!
@SaaviBloodfang
Sounds awesome to me!
Cheerful Chime Almedha | share project
Fandragons
Lore Starts Here (WIP)
I collect Pulsing Relics!
candle-smol.png ____
47432632.png
@Almedha
I'll fill out a thing to make it official.
@Almedha
I'll fill out a thing to make it official.
Jqlkxca.png
[columns][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/weel51ym447fcmo/plaguevs1.png[/img][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Clan name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Hollow Horde[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Allies and possible Rivals[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/flight][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Plague/Shadow/Arcane[/font] [/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]This horde has taken in wanderers from all flights all in the name of the Blight. The leader of the Horde,[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370914&tab=dragon&did=40155952][u]Ragnarok[/u][/url] helps take in those who have been abandoned, forgotten and those who wish for a better life. Blessed with unnatural power and visions he helps guide his clan towards glory in less than honorable ways. For what is good for the clan is good for the Blight.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]In my lore" The Blight, the end of days essentially. It is the day the Plague takes over all the other flights and converts every land into the wasteland. I also have a hatchery if anyone wishes for their own little "Blightling" or to breed with any of my dragons as well. [Url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2406254][u]~Hollow Horde Hatchery~[/u][/url] (Lore is still a WIP so bare with me on the changes) [/font][/indent]
plaguevs1.png Clan name: Hollow Horde

Looking for: Allies and possible Rivals

Specific flight[/flight]: Plague/Shadow/Arcane
About: This horde has taken in wanderers from all flights all in the name of the Blight. The leader of the Horde,Ragnarok helps take in those who have been abandoned, forgotten and those who wish for a better life. Blessed with unnatural power and visions he helps guide his clan towards glory in less than honorable ways. For what is good for the clan is good for the Blight.

Notes: In my lore" The Blight, the end of days essentially. It is the day the Plague takes over all the other flights and converts every land into the wasteland. I also have a hatchery if anyone wishes for their own little "Blightling" or to breed with any of my dragons as well. ~Hollow Horde Hatchery~ (Lore is still a WIP so bare with me on the changes)
@EriRegent

Ohhh! My clan is very peaceful but Jyia would hate your Clan with a passion LOL!
@EriRegent

Ohhh! My clan is very peaceful but Jyia would hate your Clan with a passion LOL!
GEiz8BL.png
[columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39709502] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/397096/39709502_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][b][font="Century Gothic"]Dragon name[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Sikaziwa[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Looking for[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Rangler[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific flight[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Wind[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Specific breed[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]Any[/font][/columns] [indent][b][font="Century Gothic"]About[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"](currently has no bio, being worked on) Sikaziwa was a slave for most of her adult life. With her ability to control ice she was sought after. She bounced around a few clans until she finally escaped. She's been wondering around trying to free herself from the chains that bind her, but so far, no solution is strong enough to break them. One day, when she had found herself in the territory of the Windsinger, she was discovered by Nabi, a fellow ice user who had incredible handle over her talents. Nabi took her in (with the permission of clan leader Skyway) to train her. She trusts no one in her current state and has little to no bearings on her talents. She needs someone to catch her when she runs away, thinking the Bloodfang clan was another out to use her for evil.[/font] [b][font="Century Gothic"]Notes[/font][/b]: [font="Century Gothic"]She trusts no one. Doesn't fight back normally, but will freeze things accidentally if spooked.[/font][/indent]

39709502_350.png
Dragon name: Sikaziwa

Looking for: Rangler

Specific flight: Wind

Specific breed: Any
About: (currently has no bio, being worked on) Sikaziwa was a slave for most of her adult life. With her ability to control ice she was sought after. She bounced around a few clans until she finally escaped. She's been wondering around trying to free herself from the chains that bind her, but so far, no solution is strong enough to break them. One day, when she had found herself in the territory of the Windsinger, she was discovered by Nabi, a fellow ice user who had incredible handle over her talents. Nabi took her in (with the permission of clan leader Skyway) to train her. She trusts no one in her current state and has little to no bearings on her talents. She needs someone to catch her when she runs away, thinking the Bloodfang clan was another out to use her for evil.

Notes: She trusts no one. Doesn't fight back normally, but will freeze things accidentally if spooked.
Jqlkxca.png
@JCstitches

Hello! Sorry to bother you, but could you please move this Thread over to Dragon Share for me? Thank you <3!
@JCstitches

Hello! Sorry to bother you, but could you please move this Thread over to Dragon Share for me? Thank you <3!
GEiz8BL.png
@Princesco I do think that a thread in dragon share would probably get alot of traction.
@Princesco I do think that a thread in dragon share would probably get alot of traction.
@Princesco Moved to Dragon Share! :)
@Princesco Moved to Dragon Share! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79