Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | "Subspecies": Avatars of Landilizan
1 2 3
[quote][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1962002]Relevant Forum Post[/url][/quote] So, assuming you have read that forum post, and now know a little something about Lizandrikism, you're probably wondering what this subspecies is. Well it's less a subspecies and more a Roleplaying Character Type, if you choose to incorporate Lizandrikism into your lore. First things first, the requirements. An Avatar of Landilizandra ideally has the following features: [LIST] [*]White Range Primary [*]White or Red/Pink Range Secondary [*]White or Red/Pink Range Tertiary [*]Named after Landilizandra in some way. However it cannot [b]be[/b] named "Landilizandra." [*]Female [/LIST] And that's it. Any breed, element, or genes is permitted, because Landilizandra is a shape shifter with no elemental ties. So now that you know what sort of dragon you need, what does this mean for the lore? While I'm calling these Avatars, that isn't 100% true. A True Landilizandra Avatar is a direct copy of the Deity, made from her spirit and, while distinct physically, they are not distinct spiritually. Think of them as the soul equivalent of an extra limb. They can be off doing their own thing, but ultimately they're still Landilizandra. She could call them back at any time, or remake them at any time. These guys aren't like that. They're dragons who are unique individuals, yet they have been blessed by the Goddess to share some of her powers. They're sort of partway between an actual Avatar and a Fantasy Style Cleric. Since they have a bit of Landilizandra inside them, yet aren't full Avatars, this means they have similar abilities to hers, but with a strictly Sorienth leaning. Meaning that your Avatar can: [LIST] [*]Transform into any breed [*]With any genes [*]And any element [*]Of either/any sex [/LIST] They can also, when pushed, summon a shadow of Landilizandra to cover them, made from whatever element they currently are. But this can't last, and drains their energy quickly. They also are Master Level of using the Elements. Stronger than a lot of dragons, but not as strong as the gods. It's also important to note that when their energy drops they revert back to their original form. So your Nature Fae can't stay a Water Imperial forever. Let me know what you think, and if you'd be interested in using this for your lore.

So, assuming you have read that forum post, and now know a little something about Lizandrikism, you're probably wondering what this subspecies is. Well it's less a subspecies and more a Roleplaying Character Type, if you choose to incorporate Lizandrikism into your lore.

First things first, the requirements. An Avatar of Landilizandra ideally has the following features:
  • White Range Primary
  • White or Red/Pink Range Secondary
  • White or Red/Pink Range Tertiary
  • Named after Landilizandra in some way. However it cannot be named "Landilizandra."
  • Female

And that's it. Any breed, element, or genes is permitted, because Landilizandra is a shape shifter with no elemental ties.

So now that you know what sort of dragon you need, what does this mean for the lore?

While I'm calling these Avatars, that isn't 100% true. A True Landilizandra Avatar is a direct copy of the Deity, made from her spirit and, while distinct physically, they are not distinct spiritually. Think of them as the soul equivalent of an extra limb. They can be off doing their own thing, but ultimately they're still Landilizandra. She could call them back at any time, or remake them at any time.

These guys aren't like that. They're dragons who are unique individuals, yet they have been blessed by the Goddess to share some of her powers. They're sort of partway between an actual Avatar and a Fantasy Style Cleric.

Since they have a bit of Landilizandra inside them, yet aren't full Avatars, this means they have similar abilities to hers, but with a strictly Sorienth leaning. Meaning that your Avatar can:
  • Transform into any breed
  • With any genes
  • And any element
  • Of either/any sex

They can also, when pushed, summon a shadow of Landilizandra to cover them, made from whatever element they currently are. But this can't last, and drains their energy quickly.

They also are Master Level of using the Elements. Stronger than a lot of dragons, but not as strong as the gods.

It's also important to note that when their energy drops they revert back to their original form. So your Nature Fae can't stay a Water Imperial forever.

Let me know what you think, and if you'd be interested in using this for your lore.
Feel free to ping me. I love being part of a conversation.
LORE (feel free to use):

Wights/Draugr/Wraiths/Religions/Elements/Dragonkin

PzFNFIJ.png
i do suggest moving this to dragon share so it does have more chance of attention
i do suggest moving this to dragon share so it does have more chance of attention
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@CatCoffee

Do you know how to move a forum?
@CatCoffee

Do you know how to move a forum?
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
@TheLOAD you'd need to ping/PM a mod, normal users can't move threads.
@TheLOAD you'd need to ping/PM a mod, normal users can't move threads.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Gaia could you move this to Dragon Share?
@Gaia could you move this to Dragon Share?
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
@TheLOAD
I might use this. My clan doesn't really worship any diety in particular, so this would fit right in. Do you know where I could get a dragon for this subspecies, are you breeding them?
@TheLOAD
I might use this. My clan doesn't really worship any diety in particular, so this would fit right in. Do you know where I could get a dragon for this subspecies, are you breeding them?
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre

I'm not actively breeding them, but I have some dragons that could make one. It'd probably be a Wind Imperial, if that's alright by you.
@LibreNoctre

I'm not actively breeding them, but I have some dragons that could make one. It'd probably be a Wind Imperial, if that's alright by you.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
@TheLOAD Moved :)
@TheLOAD Moved :)
@TheLOAD
I realized that I have a dragon that could breed some if I find a Male dreg with the right colors. I really like Pneumonia's lore though so i'll probably only use her for the breeding and not make her a avatar .w.
@TheLOAD
I realized that I have a dragon that could breed some if I find a Male dreg with the right colors. I really like Pneumonia's lore though so i'll probably only use her for the breeding and not make her a avatar .w.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@LibreNoctre She does have good colors for it, if you can find the right male. If you want me to breed one for you my own Avatar would be the mother: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6747267] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/67473/6747267_350.png[/img] [/url] And these are her potential mates: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7813204] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78133/7813204_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6552210] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/65523/6552210_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13351103] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/133512/13351103_350.png[/img] [/url] The Skydancer has one of the best color ranges, but the other two guarantee Imperials. But it's up to you.
@LibreNoctre

She does have good colors for it, if you can find the right male.

If you want me to breed one for you my own Avatar would be the mother:

6747267_350.png

And these are her potential mates:

7813204_350.png

6552210_350.png

13351103_350.png

The Skydancer has one of the best color ranges, but the other two guarantee Imperials. But it's up to you.
LORE (feel free to use):

PzFNFIJ.png
1 2 3