Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Light Subspecies Public Hub
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
No worries @EverAutumn -- thanks so much!
No worries @EverAutumn -- thanks so much!
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
@schleedelie your pair is wonderful! (and yes, work as forced me to be inactive, my apologies)
@schleedelie your pair is wonderful! (and yes, work as forced me to be inactive, my apologies)
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@EverAutumn Is there a light subspecies sales thread anymore? I see the old bazaar is closed down. I had my first three Gilded Glories hatch today so I was just curious! ^_^
@EverAutumn Is there a light subspecies sales thread anymore? I see the old bazaar is closed down. I had my first three Gilded Glories hatch today so I was just curious! ^_^
hw7CFuI.gifWMCEgD8.png80P5CLa.pngq2MpXQ7.png
@Shleedelie,

Congrats on the hatchlings!

We don't have a sales hub set up (our bazaar is currently closed as Aeroden is vacationing in Water for a while), but you can still use the ping list in the Gilded Glory article in a sales post or hatchery thread.
@Shleedelie,

Congrats on the hatchlings!

We don't have a sales hub set up (our bazaar is currently closed as Aeroden is vacationing in Water for a while), but you can still use the ping list in the Gilded Glory article in a sales post or hatchery thread.

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@everautumn

General pinglist please!
@everautumn

General pinglist please!
YLpz8d9K_o.gif
Also general pinglist please?
Also general pinglist please?
duHgkuH.png
Have people brought back extinct subspecies before? I feel like that would be fun to try with Hewn Hunters, but I have no idea if that's an even reasonable thing to do.
Have people brought back extinct subspecies before? I feel like that would be fun to try with Hewn Hunters, but I have no idea if that's an even reasonable thing to do.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@MusicandMagic I brought back a couple of endangered subspecies in my flight. You can certainly do it if you get the right colors/species & then gene them up. But you should only do it if you want your own ... not guaranteed that anyone else will love them :)
@MusicandMagic I brought back a couple of endangered subspecies in my flight. You can certainly do it if you get the right colors/species & then gene them up. But you should only do it if you want your own ... not guaranteed that anyone else will love them :)
duHgkuH.png
@itsThirteen @bonibaru - Thanks for your interest (and apologies for the delayed response)! We actually don't maintain a ping list for the public hub, but you can feel free to subscribe to the thread, or if you'd like to be added to ping lists for specific subspecies I'd be happy to do that for you.

@MusicandMagic - It's definitely possible! A fair number of our Endangered and even some of our Abundant subspecies started out in the Extinct section. As @/bonibaru pointed out, there's no guarantee they'll sell well, but if you like a subspecies enough to breed/gene your own pair, I'd say go for it!
@itsThirteen @bonibaru - Thanks for your interest (and apologies for the delayed response)! We actually don't maintain a ping list for the public hub, but you can feel free to subscribe to the thread, or if you'd like to be added to ping lists for specific subspecies I'd be happy to do that for you.

@MusicandMagic - It's definitely possible! A fair number of our Endangered and even some of our Abundant subspecies started out in the Extinct section. As @/bonibaru pointed out, there's no guarantee they'll sell well, but if you like a subspecies enough to breed/gene your own pair, I'd say go for it!

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
@EverAutumn - Quick heads up, the thread address for the first two buttons under 'Link to Us' are broken, I got an error when I clicked the one I put in my derg's bio :)
@EverAutumn - Quick heads up, the thread address for the first two buttons under 'Link to Us' are broken, I got an error when I clicked the one I put in my derg's bio :)
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16