Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Posting Images to the Forums
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551830/55182902_350.png?mtime=XXnM5QACZfA.png[/img] @athenachild Add ".png" to the end of the link, before the [/ img] tag :) [code][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551830/55182902_350.png?mtime=XXnM5QACZfA.png[/img][/code]
55182902_350.png?mtime=XXnM5QACZfA.png

@athenachild

Add ".png" to the end of the link, before the [/ img] tag :)
Code:
[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551830/55182902_350.png?mtime=XXnM5QACZfA.png[/img]
@Everyone Ohhh okay thanks soo much!!!
@Everyone Ohhh okay thanks soo much!!!
mlHpBMC.png MUYNhfy.png eswSnrS.png Wn6vGC1.png

My Art Shop :)
Heya! I've seen people posting pictures of their dragons that are "clickable" (pictures that take me to that specific dragon's page) if that makes sense? But when I've tried it it only shows up as a plain image - how do I make it so that specific dragon's page shows up when I click the image of the same dragon? Sorry if I'm a bit rambly. xD
Heya! I've seen people posting pictures of their dragons that are "clickable" (pictures that take me to that specific dragon's page) if that makes sense? But when I've tried it it only shows up as a plain image - how do I make it so that specific dragon's page shows up when I click the image of the same dragon? Sorry if I'm a bit rambly. xD
1dguu_IKpr_Ds_S6_ETJ.gif
NOP5viO.png
@Morie There are two ways to do this: You can either go to your dragon's page, click "Generate Code" and highlight all of the pieces under the BBC: part. OR you could do this: Right-click on the dragon Click "Copy link address" Use the URL tags like so: [code] [url=LINK HERE][/url] [/code] Then right-click the dragon and select "Copy image adress" In between the URL tags, use the IMG tags to display your image. It should look like so: [code] [url = LINK HERE][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/url] [/code] The image should be clickable now. You can use it for any image that you want to be directed to any link you want. Just replace the URL's with the ones that you want instead, and you should be all set.
@Morie

There are two ways to do this: You can either go to your dragon's page, click "Generate Code" and highlight all of the pieces under the BBC: part. OR you could do this:

Right-click on the dragon
Click "Copy link address"
Use the URL tags like so:
Code:
[url=LINK HERE][/url]

Then right-click the dragon and select "Copy image adress"

In between the URL tags, use the IMG tags to display your image. It should look like so:
Code:
[url = LINK HERE][img]IMAGE LINK HERE[/img][/url]

The image should be clickable now. You can use it for any image that you want to be directed to any link you want. Just replace the URL's with the ones that you want instead, and you should be all set.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Hi!
All of the listed sites don’t work for me i need to either pay or it is taken own
Is there any way i can still upload my drawings and photos?
Hi!
All of the listed sites don’t work for me i need to either pay or it is taken own
rolz5s9.png
HJLIYn4.png
[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wingsoffire/images/3/3d/2E287B57-0C01-458B-9BF8-8B5A69FE7303.png[/img] [center][i]hmm what about vignette wikia?[/i][/center]
2E287B57-0C01-458B-9BF8-8B5A69FE7303.png
hmm what about vignette wikia?
60C91478-EC77-45FA-9F79-5183B3507FB5.png
[quote name="Leafpelt26" date="2019-12-16 03:37:02" ] Hi! All of the listed sites don’t work for me i need to either pay or it is taken own Is there any way i can still upload my drawings and photos? [/quote] Upload something to fandom and go to the source page- Vignette wikia or whatever, copy that link, and delete everything after the word “png” from the link. That’s what I do.
Leafpelt26 wrote on 2019-12-16 03:37:02:
Hi!
Upload something to fandom and go to the source page- Vignette wikia or whatever, copy that link, and delete everything after the word “png” from the link. That’s what I do.
60C91478-EC77-45FA-9F79-5183B3507FB5.png
people, i know how to post dragon images!, just copy their ID, its right in the name of the page, you will see ID: and then the numbers, then go to scrying workshop in morphology, put in the ID and make the dragon show up, then there is a button to copy image url, click the tree thing back on your post, and then put this url in, just paste, and then you got the dragon image!
people, i know how to post dragon images!, just copy their ID, its right in the name of the page, you will see ID: and then the numbers, then go to scrying workshop in morphology, put in the ID and make the dragon show up, then there is a button to copy image url, click the tree thing back on your post, and then put this url in, just paste, and then you got the dragon image!
UP9fj2z.giftumblr_o5kp8nXnmd1udenrno5_100.png
i dont have an website or DevianArt so I just uploaded it to my google drive. does it have that option?
i dont have an website or DevianArt so I just uploaded it to my google drive. does it have that option?
ACD600-C4-CEF7-4212-AE84-5-EB13-B77-DF56.png
Google drive doesn't work, not that I can tell. I use FunkyImg.com it works great, you don't need an account, and it gives you the bbcode which makes everything easier
Google drive doesn't work, not that I can tell. I use FunkyImg.com it works great, you don't need an account, and it gives you the bbcode which makes everything easier
+3 FR time, frequent user of highly questionable logic.
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15