Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Posting Images to the Forums
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I agree with Namulord: Imgur is my go-to platform.
I agree with Namulord: Imgur is my go-to platform.
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im having issues with posting images on the forums. ive learned to put .png at the end of the link, which seems to work, but only lists the name of the file not the actual image. what do i do here
im having issues with posting images on the forums. ive learned to put .png at the end of the link, which seems to work, but only lists the name of the file not the actual image. what do i do here
IT/ITS

PRAISE THE LAMB
@pineapplejuice I don’t know if you’ve figured this out yet but you need to add [+img] [+/img] tags around the link, with the + symbols removed.
@pineapplejuice I don’t know if you’ve figured this out yet but you need to add [+img] [+/img] tags around the link, with the + symbols removed.
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
how to post an image of the map?
how to post an image of the map?
cqu2HKA.png

Credit to CandyPrincess

385377606&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Sprout
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

385377607&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Brush
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I have found that if you have posted an image to a Discord chat you can copy the image address there and use that link to put it into a forum! Haven't tested it recently but I've done it before!
Edit: Does not work anymore :C
I have found that if you have posted an image to a Discord chat you can copy the image address there and use that link to put it into a forum! Haven't tested it recently but I've done it before!
Edit: Does not work anymore :C
Untitled_Artwork.png
I did what I could to make an Imgur tutorial. :3

Due to resizing onsite, I couldn't get very clear screenshots posted (they are way clearer in actual file), but I hope I could help a little bit. I have a text version underneath as well if pics aren't clear enough. :)
I did what I could to make an Imgur tutorial. :3

Due to resizing onsite, I couldn't get very clear screenshots posted (they are way clearer in actual file), but I hope I could help a little bit. I have a text version underneath as well if pics aren't clear enough. :)
Thanks!!
Thanks!!
FtDO1zJ.gifFCGpVbU.png15gb95M.gif
Side note: I would like to suggest that people NOT use Discord for their image host.

I have a lot of art by others on my profiles and while I personally don't use the site for anything, others did. HOWEVER, some of those pieces are now lost in the abyss and I may not had been able to save them all - very sad because I love each and every piece done for my characters but wouldn't had guessed that they'd suddenly be nuked. :(

Most pics on some of my profiles are gone, and I can't do anything about it aside from hoping that the artist still has them saved - and is still active on FR. Otherwise I had to host them myself on my Imgur, and I personally don't feel comfortable having to do that due to it looking like I drew it (even if I do give credit to the user via description in the image).

I beg, please do NOT use Discord for image hosts! Imgur or I.bb are way more reliable. Just set your Imgur account to private before posting and you'll be okay (they have a rotten community, imo, and it'll save your sanity).
Side note: I would like to suggest that people NOT use Discord for their image host.

I have a lot of art by others on my profiles and while I personally don't use the site for anything, others did. HOWEVER, some of those pieces are now lost in the abyss and I may not had been able to save them all - very sad because I love each and every piece done for my characters but wouldn't had guessed that they'd suddenly be nuked. :(

Most pics on some of my profiles are gone, and I can't do anything about it aside from hoping that the artist still has them saved - and is still active on FR. Otherwise I had to host them myself on my Imgur, and I personally don't feel comfortable having to do that due to it looking like I drew it (even if I do give credit to the user via description in the image).

I beg, please do NOT use Discord for image hosts! Imgur or I.bb are way more reliable. Just set your Imgur account to private before posting and you'll be okay (they have a rotten community, imo, and it'll save your sanity).
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15