Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam] 2019 Poetry Contest WINNERS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@YanderePower

Added!
@YanderePower

Added!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion may I be added to the pinglist please? Also, what's the point of the security badge? (and I just took a look at the spreadsheet... may the lord help me)
@paintminion may I be added to the pinglist please? Also, what's the point of the security badge? (and I just took a look at the spreadsheet... may the lord help me)
GrTGC96.png12Z97Cz.png
@eerilyabsent

Added!

The Security Badge is a cool way to get some bio/lore code for your dragon that includes all your entries, once we let you guys start entering.

All you need to do is fill in the cells in white - names, Id numbers, and the code from an image generator for the sprite of your dragon. You just click in the yellow cell and choose copy, then paste into your dragon's bio. If it is a bit much for you to handle, just let us know and we can grab the code for you and send it to you.

I will try and work tonight on getting the example up and running, it's just cute and is an auto coding device worked up for us by tonake and selah.
@eerilyabsent

Added!

The Security Badge is a cool way to get some bio/lore code for your dragon that includes all your entries, once we let you guys start entering.

All you need to do is fill in the cells in white - names, Id numbers, and the code from an image generator for the sprite of your dragon. You just click in the yellow cell and choose copy, then paste into your dragon's bio. If it is a bit much for you to handle, just let us know and we can grab the code for you and send it to you.

I will try and work tonight on getting the example up and running, it's just cute and is an auto coding device worked up for us by tonake and selah.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
kk, the Security Badge example link is now on my dragon Rollo, click him in the Security Badge post and the 2019 code shows up just fine and dandy :-)

What do you think gang? Try it out, though it will say "none" at this point for the titles of your entries as no one has entries yet - NO entries until the first day of Mist Jam!

Again any questions, just let me know!
kk, the Security Badge example link is now on my dragon Rollo, click him in the Security Badge post and the 2019 code shows up just fine and dandy :-)

What do you think gang? Try it out, though it will say "none" at this point for the titles of your entries as no one has entries yet - NO entries until the first day of Mist Jam!

Again any questions, just let me know!
Can I be added to the Pinglist? Ty!
@paintminion
Can I be added to the Pinglist? Ty!
@paintminion
Bamboo Cluster Ancestral Incense Bamboo Cluster
@WindKisses

Added!
@WindKisses

Added!
Added an adorable scene about all of us working hard to get this contest opened on time!, also adorable bust artwork, all on the first post.

Then I added our wonderful donors to the credits list - donation badge coming soon! We could not do this without those generous players!
Added an adorable scene about all of us working hard to get this contest opened on time!, also adorable bust artwork, all on the first post.

Then I added our wonderful donors to the credits list - donation badge coming soon! We could not do this without those generous players!
@paintminion

Pinglist, please!
@paintminion

Pinglist, please!
uPDF3lw.pngX2PAJU7.gifg56Nt7u.png badge-1-100x100.pngRVjFQtg.png
@MythicalViper

Added! Good luck to you!
@MythicalViper

Added! Good luck to you!
Added the Badges in preparation for tomorrow! Are you excited? [img]http://i.imgur.com/rnL2qih.gif[/img]
Added the Badges in preparation for tomorrow! Are you excited?

rnL2qih.gif

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23