Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam] 2019 Poetry Contest WINNERS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@paintminion May I be added to the pinglist, please? Can't wait for MJ to start~
@paintminion May I be added to the pinglist, please? Can't wait for MJ to start~
@BraveEguana @Juri01

Added! And yep, we're excited too!
@BraveEguana @Juri01

Added! And yep, we're excited too!
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Could I please be added to the pinglist as well? I'm procrastinating writing other stuff and this is the perfect opportunity! [emoji=fae winking]
@paintminion Could I please be added to the pinglist as well? I'm procrastinating writing other stuff and this is the perfect opportunity!
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
@Beezarre

Added! Procrastinate from other stuff and start writing a nice poem for us :-) Might be just the brief vacation your creative soul needs.
@Beezarre

Added! Procrastinate from other stuff and start writing a nice poem for us :-) Might be just the brief vacation your creative soul needs.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion Can I please be added to the Pinglist? I'm not really a poet, but I'd like to try my hand at it!
@paintminion Can I please be added to the Pinglist? I'm not really a poet, but I'd like to try my hand at it!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
@MysticalScribe

A poet is one who writes a poem - so come join the party!
@MysticalScribe

A poet is one who writes a poem - so come join the party!
@paintminion pinglist, please?
@paintminion pinglist, please?
Stuffed Mith
||
he/they/she
changed username galdr -> dunmeshi 1/2/24
@paintminion can i be added to the pinglist? thank you!
@paintminion can i be added to the pinglist? thank you!

FR +16

they/them

dressing service
dragon search
fc1fc9b10602728524c3b0a326e2426b.png
@Cherise
@zedetta

Added!
@Cherise
@zedetta

Added!
@paintminion
pinglist, please :D
@paintminion
pinglist, please :D
gZsHdLC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23