Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam] 2019 Poetry Contest WINNERS!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
oooo, a blank post! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Hva6oJZ.png[/img]
oooo, a blank post!

Hva6oJZ.png

An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@s0leil
@Paintminion
@Milohilay
@BrookInTheMeadow

Opening the thread to questions and ping list requests and everything except entries. We can fill in the rest of the prizes this week, and the badge artwork is coming.
@s0leil
@Paintminion
@Milohilay
@BrookInTheMeadow

Opening the thread to questions and ping list requests and everything except entries. We can fill in the rest of the prizes this week, and the badge artwork is coming.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
The Poetry Contest will open for entries on the first day of Jamboree - but hey - are you excited? You can be writing and planning and chatting and posting roleplay with your dragon poets and heck...

YOU CAN NOW POST ANYTHING EXCEPT ENTRIES!

GET ON OUR PINGLIST!

TEST THE WIDGET!

ARRANGE YOUR SIGNATURE BUTTONS!

RELEASE THE POETS!

The Poetry Contest will open for entries on the first day of Jamboree - but hey - are you excited? You can be writing and planning and chatting and posting roleplay with your dragon poets and heck...

YOU CAN NOW POST ANYTHING EXCEPT ENTRIES!

GET ON OUR PINGLIST!

TEST THE WIDGET!

ARRANGE YOUR SIGNATURE BUTTONS!

RELEASE THE POETS!

@paintminion Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
@paintminion Could you please add me to the pinglist? Thanks!
'blue smedium banner
@paintminion Pinglist me please. ^^ (XD Your name made me accidentally think paintlist.) I really like a bunch of these categories. I've had a go at trying to write a haiku. Feel kinda mixed about the result, so I may or may not try again before settling on something during fest-week, heh. Indecisive about whether or not to do the friend poem. I kinda like the idea, but worry about...overwhelming a surprise recipient...I'm half-attempted to incorporate some manner of boop-and-run sentiment. [emoji=fae laughing] Unless being ode-like in some way is required, I think I'll see once I've finished a Season's POV poem if I feel I can do a satisfactory Spring-Autumn poem as well without too much overlap (if I don't think it's worth sharing I won't). I don't have a dedicated poetry dragon. There are a number of dragons with some manner of interest in prose (and admittedly the one inclined to dramatic records/mental-narrations could be a good fit). Momentarily wondered about using an image of the dragonsona I designed, but perhaps my clan founder could work. Songs are a type of poetry, and I've already figured her to be a singer, and I like the idea of her representing her clan this way. She did, after all, pick the name 'Stanzascale' on account of the idea of poetry offering (depending on how many poets write on a given topic) many potential unconventional lenses on the same topic. A symbol of sorts for the founding ideal of embracing many perspectives on a topic to discuss and develop a perception of 'the truth' collectively.
@paintminion

Pinglist me please. ^^
(XD Your name made me accidentally think paintlist.)

I really like a bunch of these categories.
I've had a go at trying to write a haiku. Feel kinda mixed about the result, so I may or may not try again before settling on something during fest-week, heh.

Indecisive about whether or not to do the friend poem. I kinda like the idea, but worry about...overwhelming a surprise recipient...I'm half-attempted to incorporate some manner of boop-and-run sentiment.

Unless being ode-like in some way is required, I think I'll see once I've finished a Season's POV poem if I feel I can do a satisfactory Spring-Autumn poem as well without too much overlap (if I don't think it's worth sharing I won't).

I don't have a dedicated poetry dragon. There are a number of dragons with some manner of interest in prose (and admittedly the one inclined to dramatic records/mental-narrations could be a good fit). Momentarily wondered about using an image of the dragonsona I designed, but perhaps my clan founder could work. Songs are a type of poetry, and I've already figured her to be a singer, and I like the idea of her representing her clan this way. She did, after all, pick the name 'Stanzascale' on account of the idea of poetry offering (depending on how many poets write on a given topic) many potential unconventional lenses on the same topic. A symbol of sorts for the founding ideal of embracing many perspectives on a topic to discuss and develop a perception of 'the truth' collectively.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
can you add me to the pinglist as well? I’m not the greatest at poetry and this looks extremely complicated, but I’d be down to try it.
can you add me to the pinglist as well? I’m not the greatest at poetry and this looks extremely complicated, but I’d be down to try it.
@Stanzascale
@starsX

You have both been added to the Ping List.

@starsX

Not so complicated, honest. We give you a form to copy and paste - just fill in the info it asks for. You can try the security badge widget, and if it somehow doesn;t work, let us know, we can fill it out for you and send you the code to copy and paste into your dragon.

Someone will usually be around to help. We want the contest and the poetry to be fun, no pressures! What can it hurt to try?
@Stanzascale
@starsX

You have both been added to the Ping List.

@starsX

Not so complicated, honest. We give you a form to copy and paste - just fill in the info it asks for. You can try the security badge widget, and if it somehow doesn;t work, let us know, we can fill it out for you and send you the code to copy and paste into your dragon.

Someone will usually be around to help. We want the contest and the poetry to be fun, no pressures! What can it hurt to try?
@paintminion
This seems fun! Please add me to the pinglist :3
Should I fill out the security badge now or wait until it starts?
@paintminion
This seems fun! Please add me to the pinglist :3
Should I fill out the security badge now or wait until it starts?
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
@sylveondreams

You can test the Security badge if you wish, but it will not show any entries for you yet. Whenever you do enter a poem(s), just make sure we have added it to the Master Entry List, and you can do the widget again, and it will show your current entries. :-)

For now you can see how nifty it looks on your poet dragon of choice! Any trouble let me know!
@sylveondreams

You can test the Security badge if you wish, but it will not show any entries for you yet. Whenever you do enter a poem(s), just make sure we have added it to the Master Entry List, and you can do the widget again, and it will show your current entries. :-)

For now you can see how nifty it looks on your poet dragon of choice! Any trouble let me know!
I'd also like to be added to the pinglist, please c;
I'd also like to be added to the pinglist, please c;
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23