Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | In Shadow of the Gods-Nuzlocke-COMPLETE
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@Kaial I usually think of them as cats because they're so. pouncy. boing sproing now you have 20 claws in your leg.
@Kaial I usually think of them as cats because they're so. pouncy. boing sproing now you have 20 claws in your leg.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
Cool!
Cool!
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
@Kaial may i be placed on the pinglist please?
@Kaial may i be placed on the pinglist please?
i'm having trouble coming up with another way to put it, but it's like the deities (and/or rngesus) collectively pointed at edan and went, "you're a dad now"
i'm having trouble coming up with another way to put it, but it's like the deities (and/or rngesus) collectively pointed at edan and went, "you're a dad now"
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@ArgenteaMoon

You know, that's about right.
I used to call mirrors "flyenas" which is a pretty perfect mix of canine/feline traits now that I think on it.

@Dovalore
Some god was like "You're lonely? You miss your family? Well **** have a new family! A BIG FAMILY! ALL AT ONCE!" and now he's scrambling for food and trying to work out living arrangements as kids are falling out of the damn sky
@ArgenteaMoon

You know, that's about right.
I used to call mirrors "flyenas" which is a pretty perfect mix of canine/feline traits now that I think on it.

@Dovalore
Some god was like "You're lonely? You miss your family? Well **** have a new family! A BIG FAMILY! ALL AT ONCE!" and now he's scrambling for food and trying to work out living arrangements as kids are falling out of the damn sky
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@kaial hey kai! Can i get added to the pinglist? Sometimes i miss your posts on tumblr and I'm loving this locke. :3
@kaial hey kai! Can i get added to the pinglist? Sometimes i miss your posts on tumblr and I'm loving this locke. :3
VXZZmOI.png
Mini Update: The Passing of Time

The last few weeks had been tiring. Edan and the siblings had been able to take shifts between hunting and watching over Rorin, but there had been no downtime between that, and trying to build an addition onto his now far-too-cramped home.

Rorin seemed to be imprinted on Ila, and there was no doubt he preferred her over anyone else. A makeshift chew toy could distract him for a few hours even without her, which bought Edan the only time he had to work on construction before nightfall.

The older mirror was grateful he’d kept some wood around, dried in his shed. It had been enough to at least set up the framework for the addition. But the rest was going to be a pain; he’d probably need both Sol and Ila’s help to get any more logs over to start cutting. Such occasions made him miss having a guardian around.

It seemed like every day had been endless work, and Edan was starting to forget what it was like to not be exhausted. But Rorin was growing, and starting to talk, and jumping off furniture in a poor attempt to fly.

It wouldn’t be long before he was ready to learn how to hunt, too.

Edan was looking forward to it.

Just a mini update here, guys! I have some plot related stuff that'll be coming out soon (probably tonight!) but I also needed to establish the passing of time/add a bit more info!

Other fun things:
Thanks to the Frigidfin Expedition, Edan, Solveig, and Ila are all level 20 and fully gened!

I also won Roundsey's Raffle Roulette, which net me a bogsneak egg! @u@

@AriNemera
Adding you! Thanks!

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed
Mini Update: The Passing of Time

The last few weeks had been tiring. Edan and the siblings had been able to take shifts between hunting and watching over Rorin, but there had been no downtime between that, and trying to build an addition onto his now far-too-cramped home.

Rorin seemed to be imprinted on Ila, and there was no doubt he preferred her over anyone else. A makeshift chew toy could distract him for a few hours even without her, which bought Edan the only time he had to work on construction before nightfall.

The older mirror was grateful he’d kept some wood around, dried in his shed. It had been enough to at least set up the framework for the addition. But the rest was going to be a pain; he’d probably need both Sol and Ila’s help to get any more logs over to start cutting. Such occasions made him miss having a guardian around.

It seemed like every day had been endless work, and Edan was starting to forget what it was like to not be exhausted. But Rorin was growing, and starting to talk, and jumping off furniture in a poor attempt to fly.

It wouldn’t be long before he was ready to learn how to hunt, too.

Edan was looking forward to it.

Just a mini update here, guys! I have some plot related stuff that'll be coming out soon (probably tonight!) but I also needed to establish the passing of time/add a bit more info!

Other fun things:
Thanks to the Frigidfin Expedition, Edan, Solveig, and Ila are all level 20 and fully gened!

I also won Roundsey's Raffle Roulette, which net me a bogsneak egg! @u@

@AriNemera
Adding you! Thanks!

@Dovalore, @Valishtu, @Gloomyvibes, @AnimeLover9631, @Akash, @tigressRising, @ArgenteaMoon, @mintSMASH, @StormWendjule, @IronPen, @Solaristigres, @Acuarela, @Rivix, @Keet, @Farwalker, @catmeow1, @fuurin, @owlstar7, @amberclawed
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Cngx

Sorry! I thought I already added you but I hadn't! Here's a ping for an update, haha. .u.;
@Cngx

Sorry! I thought I already added you but I hadn't! Here's a ping for an update, haha. .u.;
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial Nice! Frigidfin Expedition was good to me too - I managed to train and exalt a bunch of fodder, and leveled a dragon to level 25. Also congrats on winning an egg from Roundsey's Raffle! Should we expect another addition to the family soon? :3c
@Kaial Nice! Frigidfin Expedition was good to me too - I managed to train and exalt a bunch of fodder, and leveled a dragon to level 25. Also congrats on winning an egg from Roundsey's Raffle! Should we expect another addition to the family soon? :3c
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Sadly, my lair is very full so unless that lair tab update rolls out, I won't be hatching a new little one. (Even though I REALLY want to. I love bogsneaks.)
@tigressRising

Sadly, my lair is very full so unless that lair tab update rolls out, I won't be hatching a new little one. (Even though I REALLY want to. I love bogsneaks.)
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63