Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Q's Lore / Art Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Oooh, her portrait's pretty! she looks so smug, I love it
Oooh, her portrait's pretty! she looks so smug, I love it
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
@Venusian

Thank you!! She's patiently waiting for all those tiny, tiny dragons to scuttle in, bow before her giant glittering feet, and give her that delicious attention.

(No joke, I haven't exactly written my dragons' sizes down, but she might be the largest dragon in my lair. Like, Crinipellis is longer, but he's got a real noodly body, so that extra length might not translate to, like, overall size. And also Therrya's literally 1000kg heavier than him. giant wish-granting ridgie)
@Venusian

Thank you!! She's patiently waiting for all those tiny, tiny dragons to scuttle in, bow before her giant glittering feet, and give her that delicious attention.

(No joke, I haven't exactly written my dragons' sizes down, but she might be the largest dragon in my lair. Like, Crinipellis is longer, but he's got a real noodly body, so that extra length might not translate to, like, overall size. And also Therrya's literally 1000kg heavier than him. giant wish-granting ridgie)
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
The art is awesome! And the button is pretty cool :3
The art is awesome! And the button is pretty cool :3
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
@Maevepanda @BaldwinBogsneak @Venusian @Fiirocious It's been a hot second since a really noteworthy update, and I'm pleased to announce that noteworthy things have indeed happened! Firstly, two more dragons have lore - Arthonia and Lysurus. I think my two favorite types of lore to write are Spooky Shroom Stuff and Nuishe Complains About Unfortunate Personalities, and these two are both the latter. I love my dragons, but mannnnn I wouldn't want to know some of them IRL! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21143181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/211432/21143181_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21000707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/210008/21000707_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Now for a different kind of update. I'm in a constant lair space crisis, and I'm trying to downsize as much as I can, bit by bit. I've been looking at my older dragons with a more critical eye, asking myself if I actually am attached to them, or if I'm just holding them because I've had them for a long time. Paravalsa definitely falls into the second group. I think I got her once upon a time because I liked how her circuit looked, but since then I've always sort of overlooked her. I often forget I own her at all. Because of that, [b]I'm seeking to rehome her[/b], so she can end up in a place that actually appreciates her. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18618296] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186183/18618296_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I've technically written lore for her, but that lore doesn't really have anything to do with her. I'll be moving it to another dragon's bio - probably either Agrogaster's or Clathrus's - when I let her go. If any of you want her, just let me know and I'll give her to you free of charge! All I ask is that she not be exalted right away. She'll be turning three years old in two weeks, and I think it's cool to preserve old dragons on this site. (Also, if nobody here wants her, I'll be giving her away elsewhere. Either way, this is a farewell post to Paravalsa.) EDIT: Thank you to BaldwinBogsneak for giving Paravalsa a new home!! Her lore has now been moved to Clathrus's bio.
@Maevepanda @BaldwinBogsneak @Venusian @Fiirocious

It's been a hot second since a really noteworthy update, and I'm pleased to announce that noteworthy things have indeed happened!

Firstly, two more dragons have lore - Arthonia and Lysurus. I think my two favorite types of lore to write are Spooky Shroom Stuff and Nuishe Complains About Unfortunate Personalities, and these two are both the latter. I love my dragons, but mannnnn I wouldn't want to know some of them IRL!

Now for a different kind of update. I'm in a constant lair space crisis, and I'm trying to downsize as much as I can, bit by bit. I've been looking at my older dragons with a more critical eye, asking myself if I actually am attached to them, or if I'm just holding them because I've had them for a long time.

Paravalsa definitely falls into the second group. I think I got her once upon a time because I liked how her circuit looked, but since then I've always sort of overlooked her. I often forget I own her at all. Because of that, I'm seeking to rehome her, so she can end up in a place that actually appreciates her.

I've technically written lore for her, but that lore doesn't really have anything to do with her. I'll be moving it to another dragon's bio - probably either Agrogaster's or Clathrus's - when I let her go.

If any of you want her, just let me know and I'll give her to you free of charge! All I ask is that she not be exalted right away. She'll be turning three years old in two weeks, and I think it's cool to preserve old dragons on this site.

(Also, if nobody here wants her, I'll be giving her away elsewhere. Either way, this is a farewell post to Paravalsa.)

EDIT: Thank you to BaldwinBogsneak for giving Paravalsa a new home!! Her lore has now been moved to Clathrus's bio.
I'd love to take Paravalsa! May I have her be infected with the Wrymwound Blight in her lore if I take her?
I'd love to take Paravalsa! May I have her be infected with the Wrymwound Blight in her lore if I take her?
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
@BaldwinBogsneak

Oh gosh, I'm happy you're interested in her!! You sure can write the Blight into her lore... though you might want to be careful with that :OOO
@BaldwinBogsneak

Oh gosh, I'm happy you're interested in her!! You sure can write the Blight into her lore... though you might want to be careful with that :OOO
That break down of the sentence after Nuishe spilt his ink everywhere - genius xD
And yeah, dad, leave poor Lysurus alone >:L
Love the new lore, can't wait to read more ^^

Lair space? Never heard of it.
I'm selling like 80% of my dragons - over 30 dergs, including two perma's- because I also need more lair space. Good luck cutting down on your dragons, it's always a hard task :)
That break down of the sentence after Nuishe spilt his ink everywhere - genius xD
And yeah, dad, leave poor Lysurus alone >:L
Love the new lore, can't wait to read more ^^

Lair space? Never heard of it.
I'm selling like 80% of my dragons - over 30 dergs, including two perma's- because I also need more lair space. Good luck cutting down on your dragons, it's always a hard task :)
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
Ehem ... *emerges from her lurking hole*
I just want to let you know ... I LOVE your lore! XD I totally adore Nuishe and his/your writing about his comrades. It's both terrifying as hell and funny at the same point and I love it.
Could you add me to your pinglist? I'd like to read new stuff about your shroomies (yes I call them shroomies in my head for some reason).
Ehem ... *emerges from her lurking hole*
I just want to let you know ... I LOVE your lore! XD I totally adore Nuishe and his/your writing about his comrades. It's both terrifying as hell and funny at the same point and I love it.
Could you add me to your pinglist? I'd like to read new stuff about your shroomies (yes I call them shroomies in my head for some reason).
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Maevepanda

Thank you! I’m glad you like my goofy dragon tales. Gotta use those shrooms sparingly or the horror really wears off.

Good luck downsizing your lair! You’re stronger than I am. It literally took me until last month to get rid of a year+ old dragon that I’ve had since hatching and never liked. I suppose I’d have more lair space if I didn’t ALSO have a Mighty Need for snoots.

@Riesenraddieb

I can certainly add you to the pinglist! I’m so glad you like Nuishe and his fungus friends (er, foes?)!

Shroomies is a great name for them honestly. I’ll have to start using that now.
What are those building-sized monsters with faces like swordfish and minds under the influence of a nightmare fungus? Oh, they’re just my shroomies. <3
@Maevepanda

Thank you! I’m glad you like my goofy dragon tales. Gotta use those shrooms sparingly or the horror really wears off.

Good luck downsizing your lair! You’re stronger than I am. It literally took me until last month to get rid of a year+ old dragon that I’ve had since hatching and never liked. I suppose I’d have more lair space if I didn’t ALSO have a Mighty Need for snoots.

@Riesenraddieb

I can certainly add you to the pinglist! I’m so glad you like Nuishe and his fungus friends (er, foes?)!

Shroomies is a great name for them honestly. I’ll have to start using that now.
What are those building-sized monsters with faces like swordfish and minds under the influence of a nightmare fungus? Oh, they’re just my shroomies. <3
... And now I'm writing my own lore and thinking of shrooms ...
Thanks I guess? XD
Also doom-shrooms could also be a good nickname or reference? There are so many good word creations with shroom.
... And now I'm writing my own lore and thinking of shrooms ...
Thanks I guess? XD
Also doom-shrooms could also be a good nickname or reference? There are so many good word creations with shroom.
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12