Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Library of Scrolls (Pinkerlocke Hub)
1 2
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ihT8434.gif[/img] [i]A Pinkerlocke Collection[/i] [img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/flightrising/images/a/a3/Pinkerton-Crims_brother.png/revision/latest?cb=20130706041936.png[/img] [i]”Hey, traveler. So, my customers over yonder... they’ve got this Pinkerlocke obsession. They keeps filling our forums with a bunch of touching and heartbreaking stories. I'm trying to satisfy their... "enthusiasm" by advertising some stories right here. You wan’na read something awesome?”[/i] For those of you [b]who love Pinkerlockes, either by reading or writing[/b], welcome to the Library of [s]Souls[/s] Scrolls! As the title would suggest, this is a library for any and all active Pinkerlockes! To have your thread added, ping me! For other discussion, don’t worry; I’m subbed. You can also become a member, where you’ll be notified with every new Pinkerlocke added! Here you can also discuss anything and everything related, even specific stories. I may not have read every story, but feel free to fill me in! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1525830]Pinkerlocke, you may ask?[/url][/center]
ihT8434.gif

A Pinkerlocke Collection

latest?cb=20130706041936.png

”Hey, traveler. So, my customers over yonder... they’ve got this Pinkerlocke obsession. They keeps filling our forums with a bunch of touching and heartbreaking stories. I'm trying to satisfy their... "enthusiasm" by advertising some stories right here. You wan’na read something awesome?”

For those of you who love Pinkerlockes, either by reading or writing, welcome to the Library of Souls Scrolls! As the title would suggest, this is a library for any and all active Pinkerlockes! To have your thread added, ping me! For other discussion, don’t worry; I’m subbed. You can also become a member, where you’ll be notified with every new Pinkerlocke added!

Here you can also discuss anything and everything related, even specific stories. I may not have read every story, but feel free to fill me in!

Pinkerlocke, you may ask?
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
sz13nwR.png
The Collection

Chasing the Sun, by @/Relics
Searching Shadows, by @ObsidianMage
The Wandering Winds, by @Aetherstorm
Cold Water, by @Brr
Everything’s Fine, by @Shadowbirch (Timelocke)
Lost Time, by @Petall (Timelocke)
Borrowed Time, by @CleverDual (Timelocke)
A Giggle on the Breeze, by @nalrene (Nuzlocke)

If you want your story removed from here, please notify me.
The Collection

Chasing the Sun, by @/Relics
Searching Shadows, by @ObsidianMage
The Wandering Winds, by @Aetherstorm
Cold Water, by @Brr
Everything’s Fine, by @Shadowbirch (Timelocke)
Lost Time, by @Petall (Timelocke)
Borrowed Time, by @CleverDual (Timelocke)
A Giggle on the Breeze, by @nalrene (Nuzlocke)

If you want your story removed from here, please notify me.
sz13nwR.png
In case
In case
sz13nwR.png
Bump, for interest
Bump, for interest
sz13nwR.png
OOOH! Yes Please. I was just looking for these. I have started a Bottleneck/Pinkerlocke sort of deal. Its a great way to love beautiful, otherwise fodder, dragons.
OOOH! Yes Please. I was just looking for these. I have started a Bottleneck/Pinkerlocke sort of deal. Its a great way to love beautiful, otherwise fodder, dragons.
UwkMyF.png
@nalrene Yay, interest! Would you like to be added to the list? Also, if you link to your thing I can put it up here.
@nalrene Yay, interest! Would you like to be added to the list? Also, if you link to your thing I can put it up here.
sz13nwR.png
@Relics Sure. it's just a work in progress right now, but I will link it as soon as I have something actually up.

Also, not a Pinkerlocke (,aybe a normal nuzlocke?), but you should check out the Utopian project. It is awesome so far.
@Relics Sure. it's just a work in progress right now, but I will link it as soon as I have something actually up.

Also, not a Pinkerlocke (,aybe a normal nuzlocke?), but you should check out the Utopian project. It is awesome so far.
UwkMyF.png
@Relics

Hello! Could you add my Timelocke to the library? There's a link in my signature!

Also, my friend also has a Timelocke called Borrowed Time that takes place on the same island as mine.
@Relics

Hello! Could you add my Timelocke to the library? There's a link in my signature!

Also, my friend also has a Timelocke called Borrowed Time that takes place on the same island as mine.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@nalrene

Two new additions to the library!

Lost Time, by @/Petall (Timelocke)
Borrowed Time, by @/CleverDual (Timelocke)
@nalrene

Two new additions to the library!

Lost Time, by @/Petall (Timelocke)
Borrowed Time, by @/CleverDual (Timelocke)
sz13nwR.png
1 2