Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Giggle a Day Tarot
1 2
[center][img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1291/mg1GxM.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][size=6][b]Open[/b][/size] [/center] ----- My name is Nal. Nice to meet you! I've been using tarot as an intuitive tool for over a decade now and largely do self readings. The cards beg to be worked with, however there is only so much introspection a person can do before going crazy. So I branched out. My friends have gotten a few in person readings and they found them helpful/enjoyed them. I like the energy of an in person readings. Online readings are new to me. As a result, these are going to be very cheap. Treasure prices will be listed. You can even spend two or three battles in Mire with some fodder and boom! There is a single card reading for you. There will be a gem price, but it will be incredibly cheap because you have to buy gems with IRL monies. You can also use items. Details below. I am flexible. Why charge for the readings at all? Time, effort, and energy goes into the process. If the universe is screaming at me particularly hard during a reading, it can actually give me headaches. Can't really coli grind while I'm reading either, so... Please use the order form below; designed for your ease. Prices are in this post [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2850736#post_43023013]here[/url]. Make sure to read the rules. [code] [b]username:[/b] [b]Self or Dragon:[/b] [b]Which Spread:[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (How will you be paying?) [b]Question:[/b] (Ask here or let me know you will be DMing the question) [b]How would you like me to respond?[/b] (Here? In DM? Would you like a picture of the reading? If you want a picture I will link you to my Instagram. IMPORTANT NOTE: I will not post this reading publicly unless you tell me you want me to.)[/code] ----- [center][size=6]Single Card Bump Event - Closed[/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2020/01/04/21/21/animal-4741740__340.jpg[/img][/center] [right][size=2]Art from a site called Pixabay.[/size][/right] [s]A bump a day means one card! You can either hoard that card until you have enough for a spread that you want, or you can use it right away. When you bump, make sure to write *giggle*, so I know you are doing so for this event. [/s] Folks who have built up cards from past events: Viskara - 4 cards
mg1GxM.png

Open

My name is Nal. Nice to meet you!

I've been using tarot as an intuitive tool for over a decade now and largely do self readings. The cards beg to be worked with, however there is only so much introspection a person can do before going crazy. So I branched out.

My friends have gotten a few in person readings and they found them helpful/enjoyed them. I like the energy of an in person readings. Online readings are new to me. As a result, these are going to be very cheap.

Treasure prices will be listed. You can even spend two or three battles in Mire with some fodder and boom! There is a single card reading for you. There will be a gem price, but it will be incredibly cheap because you have to buy gems with IRL monies. You can also use items. Details below. I am flexible.

Why charge for the readings at all?
Time, effort, and energy goes into the process. If the universe is screaming at me particularly hard during a reading, it can actually give me headaches. Can't really coli grind while I'm reading either, so...

Please use the order form below; designed for your ease. Prices are in this post here. Make sure to read the rules.
Code:
[b]username:[/b] [b]Self or Dragon:[/b] [b]Which Spread:[/b] [b]Deck:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] (How will you be paying?) [b]Question:[/b] (Ask here or let me know you will be DMing the question) [b]How would you like me to respond?[/b] (Here? In DM? Would you like a picture of the reading? If you want a picture I will link you to my Instagram. IMPORTANT NOTE: I will not post this reading publicly unless you tell me you want me to.)

Single Card Bump Event - Closed
animal-4741740__340.jpg
Art from a site called Pixabay.

A bump a day means one card! You can either hoard that card until you have enough for a spread that you want, or you can use it right away. When you bump, make sure to write *giggle*, so I know you are doing so for this event.

Folks who have built up cards from past events:
Viskara - 4 cards
UwkMyF.png
Rules

Before we begin, there are a few things you should know wrote:
  • No need to Ping me
  • Yes or No questions are almost always answered by the cards with more questions. Ask open ended questions.
  • I am willing to do multiple spreads for the same person. Just fill out the form for each request. (i.e. Wanna have multiple dragons read? Do a form for each dragon. Wanna have Pathway spread guidance for your next month and single card guidance on what needs to be reflected on from a previous month? Do a form for each question.)
  • I have found it easier to obtain more relevant readings if I have more information regarding the situation. If you are open to this DM me, otherwise I am more than willing to fly blind on this one.
  • I am not a licensed Therapist nor have I gone to medical school of any kind. The help I can provide is of a creative or spiritual source. The cards are tools to aid the intuition. I just happen to be skilled at using them. Kinda like how a Carpenter is skilled at making cabinets. If you are going through a real bad time, I will listen, but I may direct you to medical professionals instead.
  • I do not do reading for IRL third parties. The results tend to creep into baneful magic territory due to the lack of consent.

Rules

Before we begin, there are a few things you should know wrote:
  • No need to Ping me
  • Yes or No questions are almost always answered by the cards with more questions. Ask open ended questions.
  • I am willing to do multiple spreads for the same person. Just fill out the form for each request. (i.e. Wanna have multiple dragons read? Do a form for each dragon. Wanna have Pathway spread guidance for your next month and single card guidance on what needs to be reflected on from a previous month? Do a form for each question.)
  • I have found it easier to obtain more relevant readings if I have more information regarding the situation. If you are open to this DM me, otherwise I am more than willing to fly blind on this one.
  • I am not a licensed Therapist nor have I gone to medical school of any kind. The help I can provide is of a creative or spiritual source. The cards are tools to aid the intuition. I just happen to be skilled at using them. Kinda like how a Carpenter is skilled at making cabinets. If you are going through a real bad time, I will listen, but I may direct you to medical professionals instead.
  • I do not do reading for IRL third parties. The results tend to creep into baneful magic territory due to the lack of consent.

UwkMyF.png
[center][size=7][u]Decks:[/u][/size] [url=https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wildwood-tarot-mark-ryan/1100058864]The Wildwood Tarot[/url]- We work well together. This is a safe bet. [url=https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cat-tarot-megan-lynn-kott/1130553968]Cat Tarot[/url]- This deck just likes to meme and uses Cat Speak.[/center] *Links take you to where I purchased my decks. [center][img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/3682/d1lDNw.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][u]Spreads:[/u][/size][/center] [u]Single Card Pulls:[/u] For general guidance. --- 5kT or 5 lvls or 1G [u]Two Card Spreads:[/u] Great for weighing two different options, or seeing two sides of the same issue. --- 10kT or 10 lvls or 2G [u]Pathway Spread, 3 Cards:[/u] The Issue, Action to Avoid, Action to Take. --- 15kT or 15lvls or 3G [u]Past Life Spread, 4 Cards:[/u] Fun exercise in seeing how a past life may influence this life. --- 25kT or 20 lvls or 4G [u]Writing Prompt Spreads:[/u] Writers block? Wanna just practice? Got the writers itch, but the bunnies are in their burrows? Let me help you out. I have a wide range of spreads to give you something to write about. Just pick a number of cards. --- Per Card= 5 Lvls or 1G [u]World Tree Spread, 8 Cards:[/u] An in-depth spread for situations of a more complex nature or situations which require more insight than a simple pathway spread. --- 55kT or 50 lvls or 9G [indent][i]~The price is higher than the others to account for the sheer amount of time and energy required.[/i][/indent] [u]Other spreads Online that you like:[/u] Ask me and we will work out a price. [center][img]https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img923/3682/d1lDNw.png[/img][/center] Additional Payment Options: Dont have Treasure/Gems/Fodder, no worries. I will give readings for Items as well. In general, each item will be worth 1.5 of the hoardsell price, rounded down. ex:insect worth 19T will give you a 28T credit to use here. Occasionally, I will have a wishlist of items and the appropriate credit associated with them, which will be higher than the standard item credit. Art? Heck Yeah! Lets chat.
Decks:

The Wildwood Tarot- We work well together. This is a safe bet.
Cat Tarot- This deck just likes to meme and uses Cat Speak.

*Links take you to where I purchased my decks.
d1lDNw.png
Spreads:

Single Card Pulls:
For general guidance. --- 5kT or 5 lvls or 1G

Two Card Spreads:
Great for weighing two different options, or seeing two sides of the same issue. --- 10kT or 10 lvls or 2G

Pathway Spread, 3 Cards:
The Issue, Action to Avoid, Action to Take. --- 15kT or 15lvls or 3G

Past Life Spread, 4 Cards:
Fun exercise in seeing how a past life may influence this life. --- 25kT or 20 lvls or 4G

Writing Prompt Spreads:
Writers block? Wanna just practice? Got the writers itch, but the bunnies are in their burrows? Let me help you out. I have a wide range of spreads to give you something to write about. Just pick a number of cards. --- Per Card= 5 Lvls or 1G

World Tree Spread, 8 Cards:
An in-depth spread for situations of a more complex nature or situations which require more insight than a simple pathway spread. --- 55kT or 50 lvls or 9G
~The price is higher than the others to account for the sheer amount of time and energy required.

Other spreads Online that you like:
Ask me and we will work out a price.
d1lDNw.png

Additional Payment Options:

Dont have Treasure/Gems/Fodder, no worries. I will give readings for Items as well. In general, each item will be worth 1.5 of the hoardsell price, rounded down. ex:insect worth 19T will give you a 28T credit to use here. Occasionally, I will have a wishlist of items and the appropriate credit associated with them, which will be higher than the standard item credit.

Art? Heck Yeah! Lets chat.
UwkMyF.png
Open
Open
UwkMyF.png
One Reading for an anon user complete.
One Reading for an anon user complete.
UwkMyF.png
Working on a more extensive reading for an anon user.
Working on a more extensive reading for an anon user.
UwkMyF.png
Complete!

Side Note: Drax got some new art, if anyone wants to look at it.
Complete!

Side Note: Drax got some new art, if anyone wants to look at it.
UwkMyF.png
Bought a book of new spreads, will be adding some as soon as I decide on a good way to show them off.
Bought a book of new spreads, will be adding some as soon as I decide on a good way to show them off.
UwkMyF.png
New deck is available. The Anatomy Tarot Deck (If anyone wants to look it up before I have a link)
New deck is available. The Anatomy Tarot Deck (If anyone wants to look it up before I have a link)
UwkMyF.png
Hey there, just giving you a heads up! I'd really order something, but I can't think of a question or a problem in my life. I may come back later, when I've got an issue :)

But for now I'll take part in this event:

Bump *giggle*
Hey there, just giving you a heads up! I'd really order something, but I can't think of a question or a problem in my life. I may come back later, when I've got an issue :)

But for now I'll take part in this event:

Bump *giggle*
Viskara-Space-Orchid-sig-II.png
1 2